When I said I was done, I should have known I wasn't.

lofgren2lofgren2 Members Posts: 211 ✭✭
Driver. Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 05, Cobra BIO Cell + 10.5* Same shaft! Decided to try out the other driver I was fit for this year because I wasnt hitting my SLDR nearly as good as I could be. BIO Cell absolutely blew it our of the water. Hopefully I keep hitting it good so I can stop spending!

Bettinardi QB3 34 Bettinardi Signature Model Seven

FINALLY DONE!!! I lied..

Let me know what you guys think!

Picture of ball markers and divot tools in comments!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• azam14azam14 Members Posts: 286
    How do you like your betti? trying to decide between a Kuchar model 1 and a SS 14, myself
  • lofgren2lofgren2 Members Posts: 211 ✭✭
    azam14 wrote:

How do you like your betti? trying to decide between a Kuchar model 1 and a SS 14, myself

So far I love it. I just played my first round with it, it has a good feel, good weighting, good alignment, and overall just good feeling. I had a Cameron Select (Black) Newport 1.5, and so far I am liking this one a little bit better! I'm sure it will just keep getting better too!
  • IH823PUTTIH823PUTT Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    Nice bag! That LSP will be mint buddy
    WITB:
    Cobra F9 8* w/ TBD
    Titleist F3.05 w/ Pro95, X
    Fourteen Proto 2i w/ DG X100
    Mizuno MP-18 FLI-HI 3 W/ Nippon Modus 125, X
    Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MP-18 MB 7-PW
    Don White Custom 52* & 58* w/ DG AMT T.I., S400
    Bettinardi BB34 Tour Stock w/ Tungsten Weights

WITB Link
  • timblekingtimbleking Members Posts: 219
    Sorry in advance for the stupid question but: why Apex Pro as the 3 iron? AP2 one did not fit?
  • R HaganR Hagan Members Posts: 1,220 ✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out what headcover that is
    Mizuno JPX EZ @ 10.5 - Motore F1 S
    M1 15* - Kuro Kage X
    XR Pro 18* Hybrid - NVS 85X
    MP-32 4-PW - S300
    XFT 52-56-60
    Mizuno Bettinardi BC5
    K-Sig's baby!
    Nice bag! That LSP will be mint buddy

Thanks! I know, I can't wait!
    timbleking wrote:
    Sorry in advance for the stupid question but: why Apex Pro as the 3 iron? AP2 one did not fit?

I knew that question was going to come at one point haha. I originally bought my AP2's 4-PW because I had 3 wedges and couldn't fit a 3i. I decided to get 2 new wedges instead of the 3 to open up a 3i spot. When I was looking around at a local shop I saw a split up apex pro set and tried out the 3i, it was amazing how clean I hit it and it actually was about 5 yards longer so it fit my gapping a little bit better. In the long run I might switch it over to a AP2, but I would have to stop hitting the Apex so good for that to happen haha. Thanks for the question!
    R Hagan wrote:
    I'm trying to figure out what headcover that is

It's a chicken haha
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

So far I love it. I just played my first round with it, it has a good feel, good weighting, good alignment, and overall just good feeling. I had a Cameron Select (Black) Newport 1.5, and so far I am liking this one a little bit better! I'm sure it will just keep getting better too!

good to hear im switching from a golo, and I love that they make blades with heavy weighting, the SS 14 is 358 grams. SC got to worry about the weights and stuff also.
    azam14 wrote:
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

good to hear im switching from a golo, and I love that they make blades with heavy weighting, the SS 14 is 358 grams. SC got to worry about the weights and stuff also.

It is very nice. Well worth the expense. The QB3 is 360g and it's perfectly balanced. The micro milling on the Queen B series is pretty amazing as well
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

It is very nice. Well worth the expense. The QB3 is 360g and it's perfectly balanced. The micro milling on the Queen B series is pretty amazing as well

I'm more into the fit face but both the honeycomb and fit faces are fantastic
    azam14 wrote:

lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

I never really tried the fit face but I like the honeycomb so far. It's all good to me haha
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:
    lofgren2 wrote:

azam14 wrote:

I never really tried the fit face but I like the honeycomb so far. It's all good to me haha

Everyone is different, just be happy you found something that works for you
  • timblekingtimbleking Members Posts: 219
    lofgren2 wrote:

timbleking wrote:

I knew that question was going to come at one point haha. I originally bought my AP2's 4-PW because I had 3 wedges and couldn't fit a 3i. I decided to get 2 new wedges instead of the 3 to open up a 3i spot. When I was looking around at a local shop I saw a split up apex pro set and tried out the 3i, it was amazing how clean I hit it and it actually was about 5 yards longer so it fit my gapping a little bit better. In the long run I might switch it over to a AP2, but I would have to stop hitting the Apex so good for that to happen haha. Thanks for the question!

Alright, fair enough. Thx for the answer.
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,187 ✭✭
    Nice bag! I could play it as is.
  • Love that bag! Your Bettinardi is flat- out awesome!
    Srixon Z 545 9.5* w/Aldila Tour Blue 65X
    Ping G25 15* w/VTS Silver 7X
    Ping G25 17* w/VTS Black 85HX
    Wilson FG Tour V4 3-P w/Modus3 Tour 130S
    FG Tour TC 52, 58 w/DG S400
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 14
    WITB Link

Nice bag! I could play it as is.

Thanks! Only a couple more minor fixes over this year and it should be all set. Hopefully for a long time
    bhard315 wrote:

Love that bag! Your Bettinardi is flat- out awesome!

Thanks! I absolutely love it already and I have only played 9 holes with it! I had never hit one before I got it, and after about 10 putts it replaced my Scotty. That's impressive lol
  • ArchitectArchitect Members Posts: 899
    Lovely set!

Don't worry, we are all tinkering with our bags. I thought I was finished for the year as well until I decided I needed a lob grind on my 58. Never ends!
    Ping G30 10.5 Driver Tour 80 75g S
    Ping G30 5-wood TFC 419F 57g S
    Ping i25 3-UW irons KBS Tour S
    Ping Gorge 54SS, 58SS KBS Tour S
    Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, ProV1X
    WITB Link
    Architect wrote:

Lovely set!

Don't worry, we are all tinkering with our bags. I thought I was finished for the year as well until I decided I needed a lob grind on my 58. Never ends!

Thanks!

We are all club ho's deep down. It will never end that is for sure!

Good luck this season!
    All new pictures!!
  • miboymiboy Posts: 670
    Great set of clubs.
  • Tjbrendan5Tjbrendan5 PittsburghMembers Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Awesome set and pictures… What irons did you have before the AP2s? How much better do these perform?
    Titleist 913 D2 10.5
    Titleist 910 F
    Titleist 910 H 
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Titleist Vokey SM4 50* 55* 60*
    miboy wrote:

Great set of clubs.

Thanks!
    Tjbrendan5 wrote:

Awesome set and pictures… What irons did you have before the AP2s? How much better do these perform?

Thank you! I had some Adams Pro A12's. Very nice irons, when I got fit last year the 712 AP2's only fixed my angle of descent. This years AP2's were a huge difference. They are perfect for me spin wise, and they launch absolutely perfect. Easily the best irons I have ever hit in my opinion
    New item coming soon! Just gotta take some pictures!
    edited Apr 27, 2014 #28
    Here is my ball markers and divot tools.. I have a lot. They are all held in a Crown Royal Maple (Brown) bag. The top is the presidential dollar coins, #18 is currently missing. If you are wondering what any of the other coins are, just ask!
    Post edited by Unknown User on