Tour Trusty Project

rmfulle ·  
rmfullermfulle  58WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 58
Sent in my wedges to an iron refinisher and had them stripped and bent 1 degree each. Happy with the results. Hopefully a little rust ensues. Thought you guys might enjoy taking a look. Obviously a Rickie fanboy, but I go to Oklahoma State so that justifies it right?! I just did the paint fill so there may be a little touch up still needed.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• miboymiboy  670WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 670
    They look sharp, now just a little rust....
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • The GeneralThe General  1775WRX Points: 162Handicap: 2Members Posts: 1,775 Platinum Tees
    I did the same thing with a 50* and 54*. Sent the 50 to Continental golf and it took a week, $25. The 54 has been at BOS since may 15th, $20 to strip and $17 for shipping UPS (been a week so far).

They look great. Do you know how much weight you lost?
    Posted:
  • rmfullermfulle  58WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 58

I did the same thing with a 50* and 54*. Sent the 50 to Continental golf and it took a week, $25. The 54 has been at BOS since may 15th, $20 to strip and $17 for shipping UPS (been a week so far).

They look great. Do you know how much weight you lost?

Nothing exact, but nothing noticeable from just chipping around the house. Yeah I paid Tigernick $70 and had them in a week.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.