2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons

12345679»

Comments

• psusurfpsusurf  39WRX Points: 29Handicap: 5Members Posts: 39

Still the one set of irons in never should have sold. Soft, long, and forgiving

Posted:
    Driver: Rogue Sub Zero, Graphite Designs Tour Ad DI
    Woods: TM M2,chrome elements +
    Driving Iron: TM UDI 18 degrees; KBS C-taper 120S 
    Irons:  Cobra CB/MB combo; KBS C-Taper 120S
    Wedges: Vokey SM5 50, 42: SM7 58
    Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1s, copper plated
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • spring7spring7  727WRX Points: 134Members Posts: 727

just put them away in one of the backup bags, but i played and loved them for years. Pushing 49 years old, i was losing too much distance, some of it due to the Steelfibers being too stiff, but its not a hot iron.

Posted:

• golfboy123golfboy123 South Carolina 658WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 658

Love mine, will keep forever or till worn out

Posted:
  • mrp2washmrp2wash  16WRX Points: 58Members Posts: 16

Have played the J40 CB with Project X 6.5 for a number of years. Literally just put them in the backup bag this evening as I picked up my set of T100s with 6.0 this afternoon. I don’t think I have the stomach to sell them.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.