Any '08 players on here commit yet?

13»

Comments

• azngolfplaya08azngolfplaya08 Members  84WRX Points: 0Posts: 84
    yea dude. i hope to be able to play too.

good luck
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • steelmonkfruitsteelmonkfruit The Ball is your Friend! Members  292WRX Points: 0Posts: 292
    first tee program
    Posted:
    wow! thats a really big commitment. once u go, no coming back.
    Posted:
  • steelmonkfruitsteelmonkfruit The Ball is your Friend! Members  292WRX Points: 0Posts: 292
    azngolfplaya08 wrote on Jan 5 2008, 10:48 PM:
    wow! thats a really big commitment. once u go, no coming back.

i think im ready to be pro image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> image/bb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    ok. if u think so. its a hard world. good luck. dont get eaten by the noobs
    Posted:
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17147WRX Points: 1,345Posts: 17,147 Titanium Tees
    azngolfplaya08 wrote on Jan 4 2008, 09:02 PM:
    yea dude. i hope to be able to play too.

good luck

azngolfplaya08 wrote on Jan 5 2008, 10:52 PM:
    ok. if u think so. its a hard world. good luck. dont get eaten by the noobs

my gf plays for Armstrong and they definately have a solid guys team. good luck in making a decision
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • MRuhling08MRuhling08 Members  8WRX Points: 0Posts: 8
    This is my first golfwrx post, and as of today, I am committed to the Queens University of Charlotte to play in the fall.
    Posted:
  • chipinoneputtchipinoneputt Members  35WRX Points: 0Posts: 35
    Angenend wrote on Aug 5 2007, 03:59 AM:
    Just got an offer to a small NAIA school down in south florida. It's my only option thus far, but I'm just not starting to play in my first IJGT, FCWT, and Florida Junior Tour tournaments...so we'll see what happens.

BTW, I'm '08

Which NAIA school?

Btw going to NU in the same area. I'm from Sweden. image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
    Posted:
  • Adam BrewerAdam Brewer Members  81WRX Points: 0Posts: 81
    i will be attending Indiana University in the fall, but i'm not good enough ATM to play golf for them.

hopefully by my junior year at IU i'll be able to walk on, but i seriously doubt it. (but hey, i can dream, can't i?)
    Posted:
  • AngenendAngenend Warner University Golf Members  235WRX Points: 0Posts: 235
    Just kind of an update/revision of before...

Officially comitted to Warner Southern College in Lake Wales, FL. As of November, they will be known as Warner University.
    Posted:
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    I signed with USC Upstate a few weeks ago, we are going to have a very solid team next year, we have Josh Gallman and Baxter Culler who both won D1 tournaments this year as individuals.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • LEFTYPROLEFTYPRO Members  27WRX Points: 0Posts: 27
    was close to getting an offer, they met with me but never said anything. Wasn't going to go there anyways but it was cool being looked at.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.