Lower body, waist and lower back work out.

Dermguy ·  
DermguyDermguy Members  24WRX Points: 0Handicap: N/aPosts: 24
Hey educators, I have been in physical therapy and that is what brought me to golf only 3 months ago. I have been working on reactivating and building fast twitch fibers in my body. Don't laugh, at first I did:) <br />
About 2 decades ago my girl friend at the time was one of the models for Tony Littles Gazzel infommercial He was/is a qauck!!! I have always laughed at him and his product! <br />
I have been working on increasing my ball speed, hip rotation and building my thigh strength. <br />
As I was looking through storage for things I could turn in work out tools, weights or something for twisting motion. I pulled the cover of the Gazzel. I looked at it and laughed so hard!! I thought you gotta be F'n kiding me...this is exactly what I need!! <br />
I will post a video to this thread soon showing how I use this stupid little machine for some very specific golf related muscle building exercises. It is intense, low impact and high reward. Just from 2 days I increased my ball speed. I feel like a mountain now when I take my stance. Hopefully give someone good ideas if you have one in the garage, cheap online, garage sales....the garbage...Lol!!!<br />
Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.