SW Denver area players meetup

forecast6236 ·  
forecast6236forecast6236  371WRX Points: 63Members Posts: 371 Greens
I live in the Littleton area and am interested in meeting new players to group with. I tend to play Deer Creek once or twice a week but also play other courses nearby, The Meadows, Foothills, Highlands Ranch, South Suburban etc.

I'd like to get a large enough group together that we could form our own informal league / recurring outings. I played in the men's club at The Meadows this summer and found it so-so.... didn't like the way they ran things and didn't have a voice to change anything.

I like everything form casual rounds to competitions rounds, handicap or not, whatever, just like to have a good time on the links with similar people.

Anyone looking for something similar, post here!
Posted:

Comments

• pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, CO 1491WRX Points: 217Handicap: 9ishMembers Posts: 1,491 Platinum Tees
    I'd be happy to play on Sunday, Sept 28 in the afternoon. It's even a Broncos' bye week (not that I care, but others might). My golf league's season-ending tournament is at Colorado Golf Club that day, and I didn't qualify, so I don't want to mope around the house because I missed it.

Check out my signature for the URL of the golf league I'm a member of. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Posted:
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, CO 1491WRX Points: 217Handicap: 9ishMembers Posts: 1,491 Platinum Tees
    Plans have changed. I could do an early morning tee-time (like 7am) on Saturday, Sept 27, if anyone's interested.

Edited to add: nevermind. Co-worker needed a 4th at The Pinery. w00t

That said, my October weekends are somewhat open.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Gah. Pinery got cancelled. Desperate to play since I'm playing in my company's annual charity golf outing next Monday at Inverness, and I haven't swung a club in about 5 weeks.
    Posted:

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
  • forecast6236forecast6236  371WRX Points: 63Members Posts: 371 Greens

Gah. Pinery got cancelled. Desperate to play since I'm playing in my company's annual charity golf outing next Monday at Inverness, and I haven't swung a club in about 5 weeks.

I have an opening if you would like to join for Saturday at 11:30 at Foothills.
    Posted:
    Unfortunately, kids have soccer games and gymnastics. Sunday, I'm heading to the Broncos game. Going to have to find time to hit Lone Tree GC range during my lunch hour.
    Posted:

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
  • masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    I'm over in Parker. I'd definitely be interested if we can get enough people.
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Instead of suffering through six more years of Cry-tler, I think I will be starting a Sunday afternoon golf league during football season. A guesstimate of 70 rounds of golf instead of sitting through Bears ineptitude.
    Posted:

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.