FSCmatt WITB

FSCMatt ·  
FSCMattFSCMatt Formerly the_matt5Members  1015WRX Points: 1Handicap: 2.5Posts: 1,015 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Apr 1, 2015 in What's In The Bag Photo Edition #1
Driver: Cobra Bio Cell, Set at 9.5* Currently

Shaft: Grafalloy Blue (New) X Flex or Diamana Whiteboard 72X

3 Wood: Callaway X Hot Pro 15*

Shaft: Mistubishi Diamana Blueboard 63S

Hybrid: Taylormade TP 16* (Set to 17*)

Irons: Taylormade RAC TP 3-9

Wedges: SM4 Vokey 48*, 52*, and 56*

Putter: Taylormade TM-880 Tour Ghost

I snapped the Grafalloy blue during my first round of the year so I picked up the Whiteboard and love it so far. I email Grafalloy about the shaft breaking and they sent me a brand new shaft. So now I just have to get a tip, grip and get it ready so I can switch back and forth when I'm not happy lol
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MitchellMitchell Members  5681WRX Points: 530Posts: 5,681 Titanium Tees
    That brings back good memories, had an AGT supernova 15* that I used to absolutely smash, nice new set-up.
    Posted:
    Titleist 910d3 9.5* (d4 surefit) Motore Speeder 7.2s
    Titleist 917f2 16.5* (c2 surefit) Motore Speeder 8.1s
    Titleist 819h1 19* (a2 surefit) Motore Speeder hb 8.8s
    Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
    Vokey sm8 raw S 54* s300
    Vokey sm8 raw M 60* s300
    Ping Zing2 BeCu 
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MichaelWard_23MichaelWard_23 Members  65WRX Points: 0Handicap: 3Posts: 65
    Loooooove those irons. Best Taylormade irons ever made except for the smoke version of these. What kind of launch are you getting with the 3 wood?
    Posted:
  • FSCMattFSCMatt Formerly the_matt5 Members  1015WRX Points: 1Handicap: 2.5Posts: 1,015 Bunkers
    Mitchell- I loved that 3 wood , but after 10 years or so it was losing yardage quickly. It was hard for me to switch, but I'm glad I did.

Michael- my regular launch is mid-high. It fits right in with my other clubs. I noticed that it is extremely workable which fits in with my irons. I can hit bullets with the 3 wood if I want to, or I can sky it when I try to (on occasion). The numbers I got with it on a trackman this spring were out of this world. Overall I would highly recommend it!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.