2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

J13's - WITB - NEW update/testing

1515254565798
98

Comments

  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15  11487WRX Points: 202Handicap: BabyMembers Posts: 11,487
    Joined:  #1592
    J13 wrote:


    Got a little Christmas present from Callaway image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> They reached out to me to get all of OG CallaWRX guys home addy' s and today a little box showed up with a little something just to say hi. Callaway clearly understands CallaWRX 1 brought them to the big show image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Thanks Cally!




    What'd they get for Callawrx2? image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />
    Posted:
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box


    Instagram:
    On -, @pure745
    https://www.instagram.com/pure745/
    [/font]
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1593
    Pure745 wrote:

    J13 wrote:


    Got a little Christmas present from Callaway image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> They reached out to me to get all of OG CallaWRX guys home addy' s and today a little box showed up with a little something just to say hi. Callaway clearly understands CallaWRX 1 brought them to the big show image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Thanks Cally!




    What'd they get for Callawrx2? image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />




    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • hayzoooshayzooos Madison, WI 6778WRX Points: 170Handicap: 4 kidsMembers Posts: 6,778
    Joined:  #1594
    J13 wrote:
    Got a little Christmas present from Callaway image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> They reached out to me to get all of OG CallaWRX guys home addy' s and today a little box showed up with a little something just to say hi. Callaway clearly understands CallaWRX 1 brought them to the big show image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Thanks Cally!


    Seconded! I got the same package today. Many thanks to the Callaway gang for the golf balls.
    Posted:
    Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Xphlexxx Agera
    TM M5 15* w/ UST Proforce V2
    TM P790 2 iron KBS Tour V
    Mizuno 900 Forged Nippon Modus3 120
    Vokey SM7 50F/54S/58M AMT White S400
    Odyssey MXM #1W
    WITB Link
  • drbonesvtdrbonesvt  8291WRX Points: 301Handicap: WIPClubWRX Posts: 8,291
    Joined:  #1595
    Pure745 wrote:

    J13 wrote:


    Got a little Christmas present from Callaway image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> They reached out to me to get all of OG CallaWRX guys home addy' s and today a little box showed up with a little something just to say hi. Callaway clearly understands CallaWRX 1 brought them to the big show image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Thanks Cally!




    What'd they get for Callawrx2? image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />




    A Muzzle
    Posted:
    M5 9* Kuro Kage XD 70TX tipped 1.25" 
    M5 15* MRC Tour Issue Diamana 90TX tipped 2"
    Titleist 2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)
    Titleist MB 620 3-PW (48* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) -1* Flat Titlest 620MB specs
    54* Wedge Works V grind & 60* Wedge Works M grind - Tour Issue S400 (62* Lie angle) 
    Piretti Potenza Sight Dot 365g |Bettinardi BB8 Trisole bare 348g | or Toulon San Diego Sight Line  - 68* Lie angle 2* of loft 
    All woods & 2i hot melted, Ping Hoofer 
  • Smitty120Smitty120 MD 536WRX Points: 131Handicap: 1.0Members Posts: 536
    Joined:  edited Dec 22, 2016 #1596
    Have to Love gifts, especially Golf related and from a large company. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    • SIM Max 10.5 - Tensei PW 70TX
    • M5 15* - Tensei PW 70TX
    • P790 3 - ADDI 95X
    • P750 4-PW - TI X100
    • MG2  52 & 58 - TI S400
    • Stroke Lab 10s
    • 19' TP5
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1597
    Smitty120 wrote:


    Have to Love gifts, especially Golf related and from a large company. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />




    It's always nice to be thought of for sure image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • GC70GC70 What's Next? State of Hockey 7700WRX Points: 271Handicap: 7.1ClubWRX Posts: 7,700
    Joined:  #1598
    J, is that the new X? Or last years model?
    Posted:
    Atmos Blue 6S
     Atmos Red 7S
    Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Scotty T22 Newport
    Pro V1x /

    WITB Link
  • hayzoooshayzooos Madison, WI 6778WRX Points: 170Handicap: 4 kidsMembers Posts: 6,778
    Joined:  #1599
    GC70 wrote:


    J, is that the new X? Or last years model?




    Pretty sure it's 'this' year's model, it has the two dots after it. I'm assuming the new 'X' will be labeled as such, but that's just a guess.
    Posted:
    Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Xphlexxx Agera
    TM M5 15* w/ UST Proforce V2
    TM P790 2 iron KBS Tour V
    Mizuno 900 Forged Nippon Modus3 120
    Vokey SM7 50F/54S/58M AMT White S400
    Odyssey MXM #1W
    WITB Link
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1600
    hayzooos wrote:

    GC70 wrote:


    J, is that the new X? Or last years model?




    Pretty sure it's 'this' year's model, it has the two dots after it. I'm assuming the new 'X' will be labeled as such, but that's just a guess.






    I believe Hayzoos is correct but I'll check.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • GC70GC70 What's Next? State of Hockey 7700WRX Points: 271Handicap: 7.1ClubWRX Posts: 7,700
    Joined:  #1601
    J, did you get your hands on a F7+ yet?
    Posted:
    Atmos Blue 6S
     Atmos Red 7S
    Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Scotty T22 Newport
    Pro V1x /

    WITB Link
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1602
    GC70 wrote:


    J, did you get your hands on a F7+ yet?




    I have but didn't hit it. Look great though I look forward to giving them a whirl.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1603
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1604
    Kirkland Sig ball review up for whoever. Winter boredom is setting in.



    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1424358-scratch-player-testing-of-the-kirkland-sig-ball/#entry14728126
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • cota0429cota0429  3563WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,563
    Joined:  #1605
    Nice review on the Ksig. It's a good winter ball lol
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1606
    Just FYI but I'm headed to the PGA Show next week and I'll be taking pics. Golfwrx will be doing a big spread as usual but anything I find cool I'll share in here. If anyone has something specific they are interested in pm me or post here and I'll do my best to get a pic or two.





    Also testing a few balls right now one of them being the Chrome Soft X and the other is a mystery ball that hasn't hit the market yet image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> So far I got the CSX out for 9 holes and really liked it. As I get some more time in I'll post more info.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • cota0429cota0429  3563WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,563
    Joined:  #1607
    Sounds like a good time. Enjoy
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1608
    cota0429 wrote:
    Sounds like a good time. Enjoy




    Thanks. It's always a good time image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • tyrotyro  2605WRX Points: 36Members Posts: 2,605
    Joined:  #1609
    Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to pics of what you find.
    Posted:
  • EntourageLifeEntourageLife EntourageLife  1016WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 1,016
    Joined:  #1610
    J13 wrote:
    Just FYI but I'm headed to the PGA Show next week and I'll be taking pics. Golfwrx will be doing a big spread as usual but anything I find cool I'll share in here. If anyone has something specific they are interested in pm me or post here and I'll do my best to get a pic or two.





    Also testing a few balls right now one of them being the Chrome Soft X and the other is a mystery ball that hasn't hit the market yet image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> So far I got the CSX out for 9 holes and really liked it. As I get some more time in I'll post more info.




    Haha. Austin Powers "Mystery" ball!
    Posted:
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1611
    tyro wrote:


    Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to pics of what you find.






    For sure. Gotten quite a few PM's on requests so i'll do my best to get pics.





    J13 wrote:
    Just FYI but I'm headed to the PGA Show next week and I'll be taking pics. Golfwrx will be doing a big spread as usual but anything I find cool I'll share in here. If anyone has something specific they are interested in pm me or post here and I'll do my best to get a pic or two.





    Also testing a few balls right now one of them being the Chrome Soft X and the other is a mystery ball that hasn't hit the market yet image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> So far I got the CSX out for 9 holes and really liked it. As I get some more time in I'll post more info.




    Haha. Austin Powers "Mystery" ball!




    haha we will see if it's worth the high price tag image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • cota0429cota0429  3563WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,563
    Joined:  #1612
    If you can... I'm curious what's out there technology wise for portable monitors. I'm hoping one day we get something that does everything trackman does just cheaper.
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • J13J13 Dad golf Maryland 16014WRX Points: 1,034Handicap: +1.6Members Posts: 16,014
    Joined:  #1613
    cota0429 wrote:


    If you can... I'm curious what's out there technology wise for portable monitors. I'm hoping one day we get something that does everything trackman does just cheaper.




    In time we will but for now trackman will charge us $25k lol. Been hearing about the new flightscope monitor so I'll check it out.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* or Mizzy ST190
    Fairway wood - Under construction
    Irons - Under Construction
    Wedges - Under Construction
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck
    Srixon Zstar XV

    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590


    Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13





  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15  11487WRX Points: 202Handicap: BabyMembers Posts: 11,487
    Joined:  #1614
    Would love to hear about the 917 driver. Heard it's a power house.
    Posted:
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box


    Instagram:
    On -, @pure745
    https://www.instagram.com/pure745/
    [/font]
  • rymail00rymail00  6705WRX Points: 159Handicap: 6Members Posts: 6,705
    Joined:  #1615
    Pure745 wrote:


    Would love to hear about the 917 driver. Heard it's a power house.






    +1

    Don't want to admit it just cuz I don't want that Titleist troll MM showing up. I'm afraid saying his name to many times will make him show up like Beetlejuice.





    Anyways...curious about this "Mystery Ball". Although I'm not really up to date on new balls, or ones coming out....
    Posted:
    rymail00 2018 WITB http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/

    TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
    Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
    Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
    Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
    Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
    Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
    Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer)
    Ping Scottsdale TR B60
    TP Mills Heritage 349g
    Byron Morgan 006 355g
    Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper
    C&L CL1 368g
    Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style
  • PoloPolo  92WRX Points: 0Unregistered Posts: 92
    Joined:  #1616
    "Mystery ball" sounds so intriguing.
    Posted:
  • mixxedbagmixxedbag  482WRX Points: 30Members Posts: 482
    Joined:  #1617
    rymail00 wrote:

    Pure745 wrote:


    Would love to hear about the 917 driver. Heard it's a power house.






    +1

    Don't want to admit it just cuz I don't want that Titleist troll MM showing up. I'm afraid saying his name to many times will make him show up like Beetlejuice.





    Anyways...curious about this "Mystery Ball". Although I'm not really up to date on new balls, or ones coming out....




    ...you know Tai was being sarcastic, right?
    Posted:
    2017 Bag
    TaylorMade M1 2017 460 9.5 Rogue Silver 70X/Callaway Epic SubZero 10.5/Titleist 917D3
    TaylorMade M1 2017 15 Graphite Design DI-8X/Callaway Epic SubZero 15/Titleist 917F3
    TaylorMade M1 2017 19 Graphite Design BB-8X
    Mizuno MP-5 4-PW Project X 6.5/Srixon Z965 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5/Titleist 716 MB 4-Pw Dynamic Gold AMT X100
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50F, 54S, 58K
    Odyssey O-Works 1 Wide 34"/Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5/Scotty Cameron GoLo 7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15  11487WRX Points: 202Handicap: BabyMembers Posts: 11,487
    Joined:  #1618


    "Mystery ball" sounds so intriguing.




    Did J say mystery ball or balls?
    Posted:
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box


    Instagram:
    On -, @pure745
    https://www.instagram.com/pure745/
    [/font]
  • PoloPolo  92WRX Points: 0Unregistered Posts: 92
    Joined:  #1619
    Are you saying J is playing with a set of mystery balls?
    Posted:
  • rymail00rymail00  6705WRX Points: 159Handicap: 6Members Posts: 6,705
    Joined:  edited Jan 24, 2017 #1620
    mixxedbag wrote:

    rymail00 wrote:

    Pure745 wrote:


    Would love to hear about the 917 driver. Heard it's a power house.






    +1

    Don't want to admit it just cuz I don't want that Titleist troll MM showing up. I'm afraid saying his name to many times will make him show up like Beetlejuice.





    Anyways...curious about this "Mystery Ball". Although I'm not really up to date on new balls, or ones coming out....




    ...you know Tai was being sarcastic, right?






    Yup 100%.

    I own a 917 that's on the chopping block (I wouln't say it's a POS but doesn't stack up distance wise). When referring to MM (a guy from I'm assuming Florida, with an ugly **** for an avatar) who's constantly sh!tting on any and everything Titleist, and says so in every thread with Titleist in the name. I didn't want to say his name to statisy his over the top hatred for everything Titleist. And me agreeing with Tai's post gives a bit of unwanted validation to all his crazy posts.



    So yes in conclusion I know it was sarcasm :-)
    Posted:
    rymail00 2018 WITB http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/

    TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
    Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
    Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
    Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
    Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
    Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
    Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer)
    Ping Scottsdale TR B60
    TP Mills Heritage 349g
    Byron Morgan 006 355g
    Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper
    C&L CL1 368g
    Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mixxedbagmixxedbag  482WRX Points: 30Members Posts: 482
    Joined:  #1621
    rymail00 wrote:

    mixxedbag wrote:

    rymail00 wrote:

    Pure745 wrote:


    Would love to hear about the 917 driver. Heard it's a power house.






    +1

    Don't want to admit it just cuz I don't want that Titleist troll MM showing up. I'm afraid saying his name to many times will make him show up like Beetlejuice.





    Anyways...curious about this "Mystery Ball". Although I'm not really up to date on new balls, or ones coming out....




    ...you know Tai was being sarcastic, right?






    Yup 100%.

    I own a 917 that's on the chopping block (I wouln't say it's a POS but doesn't stack up distance wise). When referring to MM (a guy from I'm assuming Florida, with an ugly **** for an avatar) who's constantly sh!tting on any and everything Titleist, and says so in every thread with Titleist in the name. I didn't want to say his name to statisy his over the top hatred for everything Titleist. And me agreeing with Tai's post gives a bit of unwanted validation to all his crazy posts.



    So yes in conclusion I know it was sarcasm :-)




    But the LTD is the best driver ever!!!! I also have a 917 that just sits in the corner knowing it's inferior compared to M1 and Epic and LTD. Mind you...I've always played my best golf with a Titleist driver in the bag as I tend to keep them in play. 280 and straight can trump 300 and crooked in a hurry. For whatever reason, I was hitting my old 913 out there within a yard all day a round last year with my M1, good for good.



    That being said, I am looking forward to my SZ lol.
    Posted:
    2017 Bag
    TaylorMade M1 2017 460 9.5 Rogue Silver 70X/Callaway Epic SubZero 10.5/Titleist 917D3
    TaylorMade M1 2017 15 Graphite Design DI-8X/Callaway Epic SubZero 15/Titleist 917F3
    TaylorMade M1 2017 19 Graphite Design BB-8X
    Mizuno MP-5 4-PW Project X 6.5/Srixon Z965 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5/Titleist 716 MB 4-Pw Dynamic Gold AMT X100
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50F, 54S, 58K
    Odyssey O-Works 1 Wide 34"/Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5/Scotty Cameron GoLo 7
98

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.