ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Anyone buying the Arccos Golf Tracking System

245

Comments

  • lordemsworthlordemsworth Advanced Members Posts: 1,246 ✭✭
    Any one found a early to use Arccos without an iPhone or iPad?
  • wingfoot64wingfoot64 Advanced Members Posts: 150 ✭✭


    Any one found a early to use Arccos without an iPhone or iPad?




    I don't think they will work with an iPad, just an iPhone. I think Arccos is still on the original model, there have been a few app and firmware updates.
  • bjp1bjp1 Silky Advanced Members Posts: 818
    jml4 wrote:


    What happens if I track stats, and then get a new club, like driver? Does anyone know if you can make note of that to differentiate the stats?




    You can reassign the sensor to the new club, and if I recall 'retire' the prior driver. The stats for that club will be hidden, unless you want them to show with all club stats. I often moved my sensors between hybrids and long irons, but still have the stats from the original club. If you don't do that, and simply put the sensor on the new driver, the stats will aggregate without distinguishing a change in club.
    **Work in Progress**
  • CircaflexCircaflex Well, I gotta go now. I’ve got a lotta bouncin’ to do! Advanced Members Posts: 725 ✭✭
    im still torn between this ans gamegolf, do the arccos sensors affect the swing because of the weight? for instance someone who was fitted and went with custom shafts will it in turn defeat the purpose?
    #Ping #TaylorMade #Bettinardi #Snell #Arccos #MitholoG #SunFishKnit
    GHIN: 2719293

    j0zhnl.png
  • bjp1bjp1 Silky Advanced Members Posts: 818
    Circaflex wrote:
    im still torn between this ans gamegolf, do the arccos sensors affect the swing because of the weight? for instance someone who was fitted and went with custom shafts will it in turn defeat the purpose?




    No, doesn't affect weight. Depending on how you hold the club, may have to adjust to seeing/feeling the extended length with the sensor on.
    **Work in Progress**
  • jkbrokerjkbroker Advanced Members Posts: 261
    Circaflex wrote:


    im still torn between this ans gamegolf, do the arccos sensors affect the swing because of the weight? for instance someone who was fitted and went with custom shafts will it in turn defeat the purpose?




    I couldn't notice any difference.
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    I didn't/haven't noticed any swing weight difference either. I'm sure there is some.... it is an object attached to the butt of the club. But not anything I can detect.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
  • wingfoot64wingfoot64 Advanced Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    I have fitted irons and I couldn't tell any weight difference. I do notice on my driver, that I will at times grip closer to the sensor than I should. I have to be mindful of this.



    I love the new update released for Arccos, you can now get distances to hazards and bunkers, that was a much needed update.
  • flightpathflightpath Advanced Members Posts: 265
    I have had Arccos for a month now and I love it. I have it linked to my apple watch so I don't have to keep my phone on me (best thing ever). It has so much info and I really enjoy everything it tracks. What a big help on where you need to improve! I would recommend this product to anyone. Everyone in my group now has it and its a blast to compare stats!
    915 D2 w/Tour AD DI 6
    913F 15* w/PXv Tour 6.0
    Titleist AP2 714 4-pw w/PXi 6.0
    SM5 50/54/58
    Scotty Cameron Squareback
    ProV1x
  • CircaflexCircaflex Well, I gotta go now. I’ve got a lotta bouncin’ to do! Advanced Members Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Purchased the Arccos last week and only have played one round but so far it's awesome. Support is nice too and quick to respond. Only thing I wish this had like game golf was the social aspect. I know it has a social section but it's hard to find people. Anyone want to share their user name to add for the social feature?
    #Ping #TaylorMade #Bettinardi #Snell #Arccos #MitholoG #SunFishKnit
    GHIN: 2719293

    j0zhnl.png
  • DMF95DMF95 Members Posts: 1
    I have had the pleasure of playing with Arccos now for 72 holes, unfortunately I typically only have time for 9 at a time. I love it! Have to admit first round felt like I had "Big Brother" with me on the course, the idea of tracking me from above was to me anyway "odd". I also prefer to walk be it 9 or 18 and the humidity of Illinois like many other mid west areas, I perspire in 65* weather out there. So, putting my phone "on me" was an issue; however, Michelle pointed out I could simply strap the phone to my belt using the case I use when running. So, my phone hangs behind me in a weather proof case that I honestly do not know is there. ... This helps with the "big brother" aspect, and I simply play the round as always. ... And that is the best and most wonderful part of the product, I play it records! Just that simple. Granted it recorded a shot I did not take, but it also did not record a tap in ... Both easily adjusted once in club house.



    Once it would not start a round ... Sent an email to support ... Granted I played anyway, but they responded before I was on the sixth tee! I was impressed, and their solution worked. I could not have been happier. Over time, I know this system will improve my game. ... I always knew my second shot was my problem, but to know that it is short and right the majority of time? ...



    I enjoy golf, do not intend to make any money off the game ever ... so I hope, and this is the only minor complaint I have is that it does not give me a handicap I can use with others. It's not huge, but let's face it we like like to talk and compare. It's our nature and a USGA handicap is something I/we are comfortable with. I do not know the details why something so basic could be so difficult, but then again, I play golf!



    I do not use the gps feature, I prefer my rangefinder. In fact over 9 holes I never look at my phone, and that is what I love most about the product, Arccos is truly a set and forget system. I am very happy to have it.
  • teamacaciateamacacia ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 525 ClubWRX
    I have been seriously considering Arccos but I often play golf as a single and may play two separate balls around the entire course and take two different scores. I think that'd introduce all sorts of problems into the system. To be honest, I haven't looked too hard for answers but maybe I should.
    -Doc Todd

    Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
    R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
    R11 19 3h stock stiff
    Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
    Scor 50/54/58
    Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape
  • mwmgolfxmwmgolfx Advanced Members Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I have several issues with it. First off, I have another device on the end of my putter head and this won't go on with that on. (claw to pick up golf balls). So it and game golf won't work for putting at all.



    Secondly like many others (majority of market, really) I have an android phone not an iphone. Next, I never ever ever want my phone in my pocket. I have too much in my pockets already with extra golf balls, tees, ball markers, etc, etc. And the last thing I need is my phone in addition in my pocket. My phone stays in the golf bag, turned off. With the phone on, I get too many distracting phone calls. I go out to play golf not talk on the phone. Everyone knows I am unreachable on the course but junk calls dont.



    lastly, I wonder how this will work with a caddy getting clubs and taking care of them. The caddy doesn't necessarily carry the clubs the correct way for this. Probably mean not usable for those rounds.



    It sounds like a good idea but seems like a real battery hog, both on the phone and on the sensors.
  • phil75070phil75070 Advanced Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    I don't know how it might work with the Arccos system, but with Game Golf, were I to go back to backweighting my putter, I would cut off the portion of the putter NFC disk that screws into the club. I would carry it around in my pocket and use it as a ball marker and just tag the system with it to record putts as necessary.
  • ilovenewtechilovenewtech Advanced Members Posts: 103
    http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/business/article/Still-on-the-front-nine-Arccos-adds-GPS-6352321.php



    This article highlights where Arccos is with developing on Android. They are struggling to get the Bluetooth to work and the CEO comments on it crashing.
  • golfpros1golfpros1 Advanced Members Posts: 7,579
    edited July 2015
    snagy2000 wrote:
    VA_Astra wrote:


    Apple only support = big thumbs down!




    I would purchase if they had android support. I refuse to buy an iphone!






    There's a lot of reasons why android always comes second. I won't get into the reasons why but trust me that will never change with apps. If you insist on using Android you are conceding that you won't get the latest and greatest apps on the market
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What's In The Bag:[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Golf Jobs[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Driver: Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3H: Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 90 S[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Irons: 4-GW Taylormade Tour Preferred TP w/ Project X 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wedges: Callaway Forged w/ Project X 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ball: [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Titleist ProV1 / Taylormade TP5x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bag: Titleist[/font]
  • golfpros1golfpros1 Advanced Members Posts: 7,579
    mwmgolfx wrote:
    I have several issues with it. First off, I have another device on the end of my putter head and this won't go on with that on. (claw to pick up golf balls). So it and game golf won't work for putting at all.



    Secondly like many others (majority of market, really) I have an android phone not an iphone. Next, I never ever ever want my phone in my pocket. I have too much in my pockets already with extra golf balls, tees, ball markers, etc, etc. And the last thing I need is my phone in addition in my pocket. My phone stays in the golf bag, turned off. With the phone on, I get too many distracting phone calls. I go out to play golf not talk on the phone. Everyone knows I am unreachable on the course but junk calls dont.



    lastly, I wonder how this will work with a caddy getting clubs and taking care of them. The caddy doesn't necessarily carry the clubs the correct way for this. Probably mean not usable for those rounds.



    It sounds like a good idea but seems like a real battery hog, both on the phone and on the sensors.






    the Bluetooth range wouldn't require someone to have their phone in their pocket. Further, the phone can be on silent and never be heard even if you received as many calls as you say.



    Android usage numbers are bloated from a sea of ridiculous devices that can't be supported. Anyone developing software knows it's better to build and support iPhone apps. If you love android you will have to accept you will be treated like a second class citizen in the app market forever.









    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What's In The Bag:[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Golf Jobs[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Driver: Taylormade M1 8.5 w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3H: Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 90 S[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Irons: 4-GW Taylormade Tour Preferred TP w/ Project X 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wedges: Callaway Forged w/ Project X 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ball: [/font][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Titleist ProV1 / Taylormade TP5x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bag: Titleist[/font]
  • ilovenewtechilovenewtech Advanced Members Posts: 103
    The bluetooth range may mean the phone doesn't need to be in your pocket but the GPS accuracy means the phone needs to be in your pocket!
  • kmakkmak Advanced Members Posts: 135
    I purchased it a few weeks ago and have now played three rounds with it. And returned it. Great idea, easy to set up, but in reality it captured about 75% of my shots correctly. And when it does it wrong, it is a pain to correct. Bleh....
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    edited July 2015
    kmak wrote:


    I purchased it a few weeks ago and have now played three rounds with it. And returned it. Great idea, easy to set up, but in reality it captured about 75% of my shots correctly. And when it does it wrong, it is a pain to correct. Bleh....


    Sorry to hear your experience didn't go well. Last few rounds with mine, I turn it on, the phone to silent mode and put it in my back pocket and don't look at it again until the round is over. Needed to add a few gummy putts and correct at most two shots, which is actually quit simple when you learn the correct way. They have tutorials on how to do this. If you were missing that many shots you should have contacted them. They would have helped you.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
  • jml4jml4 Advanced Members Posts: 487
    kmak wrote:
    I purchased it a few weeks ago and have now played three rounds with it. And returned it. Great idea, easy to set up, but in reality it captured about 75% of my shots correctly. And when it does it wrong, it is a pain to correct. Bleh....




    I had some issues with mine too. Would not capture some shots, constantly felt like I needed to check it and make sure, which caused me to play worse as I wasn't focused...



    Reached out to Arccos support about sensors not picking things up, they said perhaps I had sensor issues, and though it took like a week, sent me two new sensors, in addition to all the batteries when we thought it was battery issues... Needless to say now it's working great. Look every so often make sure it's capturing correct. It is.
    M1 9.5* | Red Tie
    913f 15* | Diamana Blue
    Vapor Fly 20*
    z765 4-PW | Modus 120
    Engage 50* SS

    Engage 54* TS
    Cally PM Grind 58*
    Golo 5

    ----
    Old WITB Link
  • jraschjrasch Members Posts: 10
    I think this product is great. I have put about 9-10 rounds through using it. I have had little to no issues. A few shots havent grabbed usually when I duff a shot or don't get the ball that far and hit again really quick usually same club, easy to add the shot.



    The issue with the putter people have mentioned having other items or counter weights on the putters I don't think you need to have it on the putter just hit the add gimme put in the app if you really want to have that on your putter.



    The rest of the data is supper valuable.
  • jstewperryjstewperry Members Posts: 32
    edited July 2015
    I bought Arccos a few months ago and I am a huge fan!



    The first thing I needed to do was to make adjustments to my routine.

    1) I don't typically carry a phone in my pocket. This led me to limit marker, divot tool and tees in my left pocket, with the phone only in my right pocket (I am left handed)

    2) I hold the clubs heads up until ready to set up and hit

    3) I check the phone occasionally between shots (not always) to make sure shots are detected

    4) At the end of each hole, I check strokes and putts



    Also, while the sensors come with batteries, a few of them were not fresh, so I needed to replace a few of them. Once I let customer service know this, they sent me about 15 batteries and an Arccos hat! Just in case, I keep a few batteries in my bag.



    This was a bit Big Brotherish, but I was contacted via email letting me know that the Arccos server noticed that I was using all of my phone battery life for a round. They provided me with tips to preserve phone battery life. Now I make sure to turn off all other apps while playing, this greatly preserves phone battery life.



    The app update that added more GPS features like adjustable distance to hazards and better fairway views was a great improvement. There is no need to carry another device (I used to carry a Sonocaddie or a Garmin 6).



    I love the data it provides about holes, the round, club stats, etc. It really has given me analysis to help me improve.
  • wingfoot64wingfoot64 Advanced Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    I've got 69 rounds with Arccos so far since February and I really enjoy reviewing my round in the evening. The stats are fun to see and I like the "trophies" I get for my "bests". I usually check after each hole to make sure everything was caputured but is really not that necessary just my ocd. They really do have good customer service and respond very quickly.
  • Tony BTony B Advanced Members Posts: 156
    Ryan5508 wrote:


    I would have preferred to have the [color="#282828"]Arrcos over the Game golf. I like their product and the stats website better. The lack of an android app is a issue for me. But the biggest issue is the fact they cant even give you and estimated date on when it will even exist. And now there working on stupid things like an apple watch app. Their priorities seem way out of place for a business that probably would like to make money.[/color]



    [color="#282828"]​I have been trying to hold out on getting this or game golf but finally tonight ordered the GG. [/color] image/nono.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nono:' />




    Same here. With no estimated arrival date for android, gg is the route i would go.
    Ping G400 SF Tec 9* - Mitsubishi C6 Blue Shaft - Stiff @ 45.25" - SW D7
    Ping G 3w SFT @ 16* - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 19* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 22* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 26* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping i200 6i-GW, Nippon Modus3 105 soft stepped Stiff - Purple Dot - D2
    Ping Glide ES 56* (bent to 55*) & 60*, Modus3 105 Wedge Shaft - Black Dot - D4
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C @ 32.75"
  • flightpathflightpath Advanced Members Posts: 265
    Arrcos has been the best! I have had no problems with it other than a gimme putt here and there. I have it linked to my apple watch so i don't have to carry my phone with me and it just awesome. Lets me see where i excelled or failed on each round!
    915 D2 w/Tour AD DI 6
    913F 15* w/PXv Tour 6.0
    Titleist AP2 714 4-pw w/PXi 6.0
    SM5 50/54/58
    Scotty Cameron Squareback
    ProV1x
  • teamacaciateamacacia ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 525 ClubWRX
    Hey, does anyone play two balls around the course and score to completely different scores using Arccos? I typically play in the evening as a solo and usually try to play two balls so that I can maximize my time.
    -Doc Todd

    Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
    R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
    R11 19 3h stock stiff
    Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
    Scor 50/54/58
    Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape
  • JbardetJbardet Members Posts: 20
    Im curious to see reviews of Arccos as compared to using the Game Golf App with NFC Tags.
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    teamacacia wrote:
    Hey, does anyone play two balls around the course and score to completely different scores using Arccos? I typically play in the evening as a solo and usually try to play two balls so that I can maximize my time.


    You can only play one round. If you play two balls it will record all shots on the same round.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
  • IHFNIHFN Advanced Members Posts: 1,785 ✭✭
    I just bought one myself after reading all the reviews for both Arccos and Game Golf. I wanted Arccos because I didn't want to do the "tap" thing with Game Golf on every shot. I mostly use android phones so it is unfortunate that it's only on iPhone.



    But I looked on craigslist and found an old iphone4s and bought it for $100. Total I've now paid $290. I look at it as buying not only the tracking system, but having a new touch screen GPS. At least that's how I try to convince myself it's ok to spend that... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I talked to Arccos support and I don't actually need the iPhone on my network for it to work with Arccos. People use old iPhones as iPod Touches and that's essentially what I'll be doing with mine. It'll use the GPS, but not the mobile network.



    Unfortunately, the actual iPod Touches have a different type of GPS and aren't compatible with the software. I assume that's a similar issue they are having with android.



    I prefer to have a separate phone for this as it could easily fall out of a pocket here or there and I don't really care if it's an old 4s. If it was a 6+, I'd be pissed.



    Plus the 4s is small enough that it wouldn't be a big distraction in my pocket. I'll do a full review once I get everything setup, but I just wanted to explain all of this first as I didn't see anything talking about this type of setup.
    Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    Exotics EX10 Beta 16.5 Rogue Max 75 x-stiff
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85

    TM P760 4-PW Recoil 780 ES SMACWRAP stiff hard stepped once.

    TM High Toe 52 Steelfiber 95 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 Steelfiber 110 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff

    Odyssey EXO Indy S
  • that0neguythat0neguy Advanced Members Posts: 482
    IHFN wrote:


    I just bought one myself after reading all the reviews for both Arccos and Game Golf. I wanted Arccos because I didn't want to do the "tap" thing with Game Golf on every shot. I mostly use android phones so it is unfortunate that it's only on iPhone.



    But I looked on craigslist and found an old iphone4s and bought it for $100. Total I've now paid $290. I look at it as buying not only the tracking system, but having a new touch screen GPS. At least that's how I try to convince myself it's ok to spend that... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I talked to Arccos support and I don't actually need the iPhone on my network for it to work with Arccos. People use old iPhones as iPod Touches and that's essentially what I'll be doing with mine. It'll use the GPS, but not the mobile network.



    Unfortunately, the actual iPod Touches have a different type of GPS and aren't compatible with the software. I assume that's a similar issue they are having with android.



    I prefer to have a separate phone for this as it could easily fall out of a pocket here or there and I don't really care if it's an old 4s. If it was a 6+, I'd be pissed.



    Plus the 4s is small enough that it wouldn't be a big distraction in my pocket. I'll do a full review once I get everything setup, but I just wanted to explain all of this first as I didn't see anything talking about this type of setup.




    I'm confused how your iPhone will get GPS without a mobile network? If it's not on a mobile network how will it be able to use the satellites for GPS?



    Arccos is not a perfect system, but I've played with the Game Golf and I only used it 2-3x as it was too easy to forget to tag your club. At least with Arccos I know I will get good use out of it.
  • nphamnpham Advanced Members Posts: 611
    that0neguy wrote:

    IHFN wrote:


    I just bought one myself after reading all the reviews for both Arccos and Game Golf. I wanted Arccos because I didn't want to do the "tap" thing with Game Golf on every shot. I mostly use android phones so it is unfortunate that it's only on iPhone.



    But I looked on craigslist and found an old iphone4s and bought it for $100. Total I've now paid $290. I look at it as buying not only the tracking system, but having a new touch screen GPS. At least that's how I try to convince myself it's ok to spend that... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I talked to Arccos support and I don't actually need the iPhone on my network for it to work with Arccos. People use old iPhones as iPod Touches and that's essentially what I'll be doing with mine. It'll use the GPS, but not the mobile network.



    Unfortunately, the actual iPod Touches have a different type of GPS and aren't compatible with the software. I assume that's a similar issue they are having with android.



    I prefer to have a separate phone for this as it could easily fall out of a pocket here or there and I don't really care if it's an old 4s. If it was a 6+, I'd be pissed.



    Plus the 4s is small enough that it wouldn't be a big distraction in my pocket. I'll do a full review once I get everything setup, but I just wanted to explain all of this first as I didn't see anything talking about this type of setup.




    I'm confused how your iPhone will get GPS without a mobile network? If it's not on a mobile network how will it be able to use the satellites for GPS?



    Arccos is not a perfect system, but I've played with the Game Golf and I only used it 2-3x as it was too easy to forget to tag your club. At least with Arccos I know I will get good use out of it.




    GPS(satellites) works separately from your mobile network(cell towers).



    But I'd really like to get this, but I'm not sure if I could handle having an old iPhone in my pocket for the entire round. I definitely won't try to put my 6+ in my pocket while I'm playing.
    Taylormade M1 460 Tour Issue 11.2°(7g hot melt) Kuro Kage TS Proto
    Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
    Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
    Mizuno 900 Tours w/ Nippon 125X's
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fourteen RM-22 Tour Raw 50.07/54.08/58.12 Black Onyx X100's[/font]
    Scotty Cameron Tour Squareback+
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    I put mine in y back pocket. Don't even notice it is there.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
  • hatestoshavehatestoshave Members Posts: 44
    Has anyone had any experience using this in the rain?



    These reviews are all super helpful - thanks to everyone who has chimed in.
  • BD14BD14 Members Posts: 48


    Has anyone had any experience using this in the rain?



    These reviews are all super helpful - thanks to everyone who has chimed in.




    I haven't had any issues playing with Arccos in the rain. Makes no difference. I'm sure you don't want to submerge the sensors into water, but rain shouldn't be a problem.
  • JourdanMJourdanM Advanced Members Posts: 365 ✭✭
    teamacacia wrote:


    Hey, does anyone play two balls around the course and score to completely different scores using Arccos? I typically play in the evening as a solo and usually try to play two balls so that I can maximize my time.




    I often enjoy doing this, and it's one of the main reasons I don't LOVE this system. If I'm out tooling around, even as a twosome when course traffic is light, it logs the hits. The addition of requiring the phone be on or around my person (iPhone 6 plus in my case) is kind of a drag also. The system works really well in what it is meant to do.



    Have to admit, I also don't enjoy the large tabs at the end of the club, I find myself having to **** them in to tighten them pretty regularly. Might be putting mine up on eBay or something, it's just not for me.
  • bjp1bjp1 Silky Advanced Members Posts: 818
    I enjoyed Arccos for many rounds, but unfortunately have moved away from it because of something outside of their control. Regrettably, they use Apple Maps for imaging, and Apple has been non-responsive to updates to my course since May (opened new 9 holes).



    Nothing Arccos can do but keep asking for an image update, as I have repeatedly as well. I still add a request twice a week to no avail.



    Looks like I will have forgotten about Arccos by end of this season since it's useless for my home course rounds now.
    **Work in Progress**
  • IHFNIHFN Advanced Members Posts: 1,785 ✭✭
    npham wrote:

    that0neguy wrote:

    IHFN wrote:


    I just bought one myself after reading all the reviews for both Arccos and Game Golf. I wanted Arccos because I didn't want to do the "tap" thing with Game Golf on every shot. I mostly use android phones so it is unfortunate that it's only on iPhone.



    But I looked on craigslist and found an old iphone4s and bought it for $100. Total I've now paid $290. I look at it as buying not only the tracking system, but having a new touch screen GPS. At least that's how I try to convince myself it's ok to spend that... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I talked to Arccos support and I don't actually need the iPhone on my network for it to work with Arccos. People use old iPhones as iPod Touches and that's essentially what I'll be doing with mine. It'll use the GPS, but not the mobile network.



    Unfortunately, the actual iPod Touches have a different type of GPS and aren't compatible with the software. I assume that's a similar issue they are having with android.



    I prefer to have a separate phone for this as it could easily fall out of a pocket here or there and I don't really care if it's an old 4s. If it was a 6+, I'd be pissed.



    Plus the 4s is small enough that it wouldn't be a big distraction in my pocket. I'll do a full review once I get everything setup, but I just wanted to explain all of this first as I didn't see anything talking about this type of setup.




    I'm confused how your iPhone will get GPS without a mobile network? If it's not on a mobile network how will it be able to use the satellites for GPS?



    Arccos is not a perfect system, but I've played with the Game Golf and I only used it 2-3x as it was too easy to forget to tag your club. At least with Arccos I know I will get good use out of it.




    GPS(satellites) works separately from your mobile network(cell towers).



    But I'd really like to get this, but I'm not sure if I could handle having an old iPhone in my pocket for the entire round. I definitely won't try to put my 6+ in my pocket while I'm playing.




    That's correct. The iphone 4s and greater have a separate GPS system that will work without any type of network connection. It did however warn me that it may not be as good without a signal.



    The distances are a bit different compared to my Sky Caddie, so I'm not sure if I'm going to use it as my GPS or not. And this could be due to not having a full network signal. I'm not 100% sure honestly. I guess I could put my sim card in it and see if it changes anything. I highly doubt it will, but it'd be a good test.



    Overall I'm pretty impressed with it. I just put the iphone 4s in my back pocket and I never notice it during the swing. I think it was the right choice for this since it's smaller. It still weighs the same as new phones, but having that small size helps keep it in the back pocket. I even keep it in there when I get back into the cart.



    As for recording rounds and downloading courses, I just connect the iphone via my wifi and it takes care of all of those things. I essentially have a more powerful ipod touch at this point in time.
    Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    Exotics EX10 Beta 16.5 Rogue Max 75 x-stiff
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85

    TM P760 4-PW Recoil 780 ES SMACWRAP stiff hard stepped once.

    TM High Toe 52 Steelfiber 95 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 Steelfiber 110 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff

    Odyssey EXO Indy S
  • golfetcgolfetc Members Posts: 12
    Bought Arcoss early this week and played my first round yesterday. Overall, if you are a statistics/info guy it is excellent. Easy to use with a few minor issues. The data I have only reflects one round so the info is a bit lumpy. I look forward to it smoothing out as I play more rounds. Here is the review of my experience.



    Set up



    The product is very easy to set up. Timing each sensor to each club is pretty straight forward and simple. The only issue, which I discovered after the fact was that the putter sensor does not work with counterbalanced putter grips as you can not **** the sensor into the grip. I ended up playing with my back up putter yesterday and putted really well (go figure!) I have ordered another putter sensor ($30 plus $5 shipping) and am going to glue the new sensor onto my counter balanced putter. We will see if this works or how successful it is. This was a major issue which almost caused me to return the product. I haven't solved the putter issue yet, but I'm glad I stuck with it.



    Playing



    The device worked great while on the golf course. It missed 3 shots all day long. It recorded a 3 putt on the first green when I actually 2 putted. It missed a 15 foot birdie putt on a par three totally and recorded that hole as a hole in 1, and for some reason it recorded an extra 7 iron shot on a par 5. I made these edits shortly after I finished my round right from my phone. There were a couple things to get used to. The sensors are about 3/4 of an inch high and hard to get used to aesthetically. After about 9 holes I forgot about them. A bit more problematic was my habit of keeping my hands on the butt ends of my clubs, particularly the driver and putter, while I am waiting to hit. At one point I hit the sensor and had to go back to the app and "close" that info box before continuing. I usually do not carry anything in my pocket while I play except a tee, a ball mark, and a ball repair tool. Keeping the phone in my back pocket while I played was a bit of an adjustment. I walked yesterday so I never really sat down. I usually ride, so it might be a bit different next time I'm out with a cart. We shall see. On the golf course I use a rangefinder. I did discover about half way through the round that you can use the App as an on course GPS. It was particularly helpful to figure how far to carry bunkers and hazards. A nice new bonus. Finally, yesterday was overcast. I was able to see the screen easily but do wonder how that will work on a bright sunny day. Other than using the GPS feature, I didn't really look at the app. For the most part I just played and it recorded info. I didn't actually check any golf related info until a back up on the 18th tee.



    Analysis



    I am still sorting through the great information and as mentioned, more rounds will smooth out the data. There are a couple things to mention though.



    It's nice to have FW and GIR and putts per GIR recorded automatically. Some of the info was helpful but obvious. Of the 7 fairways I missed I missed 6 of them left (it was pretty obvious I was pulling my tee ball all day). Some of the distance stats are humbling and really need to be put into context. Anyone who thinks he bombs the ball all over the golf course may be humbled by the average drive stats. It measures all your drives, even the ones you don't hit on the screws. I drove the ball pretty well but hit a crazy pop up on a par 5 that went about 150 Yards. I haven't done that in 5 years. Anyway, I was able to mark that drive after the fact so that it didn't count in my I am drive average. A couple other notes. I hit 3 7 irons all day. One from the fairway went 150 yards which is about the max I ever hit a 7. The second one was from a terrible lie in the rough. I completely laid the sod over it and it went about 75 yards. My third 7 iron was from about 130 yards into the wind and up the hill to a pin you can't be short of. As a result, my average 7 iron was 118 yards. On one hand, that IS the average of how far I hit the club. On the other hand, one of the shots in particular was terrible. I suppose I could go in and exclude that shot from the average. Not sure yet how I will play that. Similar with wedge play as I hit a 1/2 wedge from 60 yard, but I expect that the wedge distances will be all over the place. For people who like to review their round to learn more about how they play it is very cool to go through the holes and see how you played them. If you know your game it want tell you a huge amount that you don't already know, but some things are interesting. The system handicaps you in 5 areas of golf. drive, approach, chipping, sand and putting. I was a 5 handicap for the round (I am actually an 8 but played pretty well yesterday). Of the 5 areas I came out as a 14 for I am drive (missed a lot of fairways and am a short knocker) a 2 in approach (hit a lot of greens but the app doesn't measure proximity to the hole) a plus 1 in chipping as I got up and down 3 out of 3 times) a plus 2 in sand (this is very interesting. I had one sand shot all day and splashed it out to 4 feet, which the app thought was pro caliber, then I missed the putt), and a 10 in putting because even though I 2 putted a lot and made 2 birdies, I had a lot of feet putting. Not really sure how that works. I felt I putted great and would take that putting round all day. The system did fail to record one of my birdie putts and I added it after the fact as a gimme. That may have impacted things.



    Overall it was good stuff and after a bit of adjusting to how I hold my clubs and keeping my phone in my pocket, I settled down just played golf. Looking forward to smoothing out the data as I play more rounds.







  • BHB1BHB1 Advanced Members Posts: 124
    flightpath wrote:


    Arrcos has been the best! I have had no problems with it other than a gimme putt here and there. I have it linked to my apple watch so i don't have to carry my phone with me and it just awesome. Lets me see where i excelled or failed on each round!




    I am looking at Arccos and Game Golf. I am not an Apple Fan Boy, so having to buy a cheap iPhone 4s is a bit of a PITA. But if needs be, etc.



    I must confess, I know nothing about the Apple Watch. I know it is pretty limited without the iPhone. So how can you use the Apple Watch, instead of the iPhone? I am guessing the Apple watch does not have a GPS module in it, so if the iPhone, or in my case an iPad4 stayed in my bag, the Arccos is going to get it wrong when you are on the green. Or have I misunderstood something here? If I am correct, why are Arccos spending so much effort developing the software for the Apple watch, rather than Android?



    I did have some communication with Arccos and they were very quick to respond and answered comprehensively, though gave no timetable for Android. They did mention that it would need a minimum of Android 5 (Lollipop) and even then some Android devices would not work because of BlueTooth issues.



    Another question - for International people here. I am in Germany and I could probably find someone on eBay who will ship to Europe and of course I will have to pay Import Duty and Sales Taxes (MWSt in Germany). But very often in the EU, electrical stuff must have a CE mark/certification. Arccos don't seem to know anything about this (it is a self certification thing for low voltage electrics and possibly emissions - bluetooth). I am trying to get an answer from the German customs if the CE certification is in fact required. Otherwise, it could get confiscated on arrival in Germany.



    Anyone imported an Arccos system into Germany successfully?



    BHB1
  • jflores8jflores8 Houston GolfWRX Advanced Members Posts: 395 ✭✭
    I have used on for three rounds and the data it spits out is great, however, I might be ready to move on from it so if anyone is interested I am ready to part with mine on a good deal.
  • CircaflexCircaflex Well, I gotta go now. I’ve got a lotta bouncin’ to do! Advanced Members Posts: 725 ✭✭
    jflores8 wrote:
    I have used on for three rounds and the data it spits out is great, however, I might be ready to move on from it so if anyone is interested I am ready to part with mine on a good deal.


    If you don't mind me asking, why?
    #Ping #TaylorMade #Bettinardi #Snell #Arccos #MitholoG #SunFishKnit
    GHIN: 2719293

    j0zhnl.png
  • IHFNIHFN Advanced Members Posts: 1,785 ✭✭
    I've enjoyed seeing the stats with Arccos. I for sure see room for improvement with the app and what the sensors can pick up, but being the first generation, this gives me a ton of useful information. I'm actually glad that I had to get an extra phone to use. I just keep the smaller iphone4s in my back pocket and I forget it's there half the round.



    The only trouble I have is if I miss a green and I carry multiple clubs from the cart. I usually have to delete one shot as it will pick up a random vibration from them. It's not that big of a deal though. I don't know how they can get around that. I could probably do better and make sure I hold them correctly and lay them down softly.



    Anyway, I am playing a tournament this weekend and I was thinking about how to use Arccos. I see they have the restricted version of the app. But, how is having the actual pieces on the clubs legal at all? They don't stay in the same spot throughout the round. I constantly have to make sure they are twisted tightly, which I'm pretty sure would make them illegal in a tournament...correct?



    Could I actually tape them or something crazy like that?
    Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    Exotics EX10 Beta 16.5 Rogue Max 75 x-stiff
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85

    TM P760 4-PW Recoil 780 ES SMACWRAP stiff hard stepped once.

    TM High Toe 52 Steelfiber 95 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 Steelfiber 110 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff

    Odyssey EXO Indy S
  • jml4jml4 Advanced Members Posts: 487
    I've been using Arccos for a while, lots of really good information. However, I just took them off, and am gonna try to play 36 this weekend without, as I feel like it's perhaps too much information. Information overload.



    I have gotten used to the little changes of phone in pocket, and holding clubs upside down. Once I stopped paying so much attention, things are fine. I just feel like all the numbers, percentages, etc maybe cause me to be too technical instead of just playing by instinct and feel which is what I've done athletically my entire life... Gonna see how it works to step away for a bit.
    M1 9.5* | Red Tie
    913f 15* | Diamana Blue
    Vapor Fly 20*
    z765 4-PW | Modus 120
    Engage 50* SS

    Engage 54* TS
    Cally PM Grind 58*
    Golo 5

    ----
    Old WITB Link
  • ParHunterParHunter Advanced Members Posts: 450
    BHB1 wrote:

    flightpath wrote:


    Arrcos has been the best! I have had no problems with it other than a gimme putt here and there. I have it linked to my apple watch so i don't have to carry my phone with me and it just awesome. Lets me see where i excelled or failed on each round!




    I am looking at Arccos and Game Golf. I am not an Apple Fan Boy, so having to buy a cheap iPhone 4s is a bit of a PITA. But if needs be, etc.



    I must confess, I know nothing about the Apple Watch. I know it is pretty limited without the iPhone. So how can you use the Apple Watch, instead of the iPhone? I am guessing the Apple watch does not have a GPS module in it, so if the iPhone, or in my case an iPad4 stayed in my bag, the Arccos is going to get it wrong when you are on the green. Or have I misunderstood something here? If I am correct, why are Arccos spending so much effort developing the software for the Apple watch, rather than Android?



    I did have some communication with Arccos and they were very quick to respond and answered comprehensively, though gave no timetable for Android. They did mention that it would need a minimum of Android 5 (Lollipop) and even then some Android devices would not work because of BlueTooth issues.



    Another question - for International people here. I am in Germany and I could probably find someone on eBay who will ship to Europe and of course I will have to pay Import Duty and Sales Taxes (MWSt in Germany). But very often in the EU, electrical stuff must have a CE mark/certification. Arccos don't seem to know anything about this (it is a self certification thing for low voltage electrics and possibly emissions - bluetooth). I am trying to get an answer from the German customs if the CE certification is in fact required. Otherwise, it could get confiscated on arrival in Germany.



    Anyone imported an Arccos system into Germany successfully?



    BHB1




    You are right with the apple watch, it uses the GPS of the iPhone. So if someones leaves the iPhone in the bag it will take the location of the bag and not of your shot!



    Regarding the CE (Low Voltage Directive). This is only applicable to electronic devices between 50 and 1000V (AC) or 75 to 1500 (DC) as far as I know (google it)
  • BHB1BHB1 Advanced Members Posts: 124
    ParHunter wrote:

    BHB1 wrote:

    flightpath wrote:


    Arrcos has been the best! I have had no problems with it other than a gimme putt here and there. I have it linked to my apple watch so i don't have to carry my phone with me and it just awesome. Lets me see where i excelled or failed on each round!




    I am looking at Arccos and Game Golf. I am not an Apple Fan Boy, so having to buy a cheap iPhone 4s is a bit of a PITA. But if needs be, etc.



    I must confess, I know nothing about the Apple Watch. I know it is pretty limited without the iPhone. So how can you use the Apple Watch, instead of the iPhone? I am guessing the Apple watch does not have a GPS module in it, so if the iPhone, or in my case an iPad4 stayed in my bag, the Arccos is going to get it wrong when you are on the green. Or have I misunderstood something here? If I am correct, why are Arccos spending so much effort developing the software for the Apple watch, rather than Android?



    I did have some communication with Arccos and they were very quick to respond and answered comprehensively, though gave no timetable for Android. They did mention that it would need a minimum of Android 5 (Lollipop) and even then some Android devices would not work because of BlueTooth issues.



    Another question - for International people here. I am in Germany and I could probably find someone on eBay who will ship to Europe and of course I will have to pay Import Duty and Sales Taxes (MWSt in Germany). But very often in the EU, electrical stuff must have a CE mark/certification. Arccos don't seem to know anything about this (it is a self certification thing for low voltage electrics and possibly emissions - bluetooth). I am trying to get an answer from the German customs if the CE certification is in fact required. Otherwise, it could get confiscated on arrival in Germany.



    Anyone imported an Arccos system into Germany successfully?



    BHB1




    You are right with the apple watch, it uses the GPS of the iPhone. So if someones leaves the iPhone in the bag it will take the location of the bag and not of your shot!



    Regarding the CE (Low Voltage Directive). This is only applicable to electronic devices between 50 and 1000V (AC) or 75 to 1500 (DC) as far as I know (google it)




    Thanks ParHunter.



    Yes, I thought that since they work on watch batteries (CR3032) that would not require a CE mark.

    BUT they use Bluetooth to communicate between Sensor and the Apple iPhone. I think that would require a CE mark.



    I looked at a Logitech cordless mouse. That is battery powered and uses Bluetooth (I guess). That does have a CE mark inside the battery compartment.



    I am going to look at my son's Sony Smart Watch. I guess that uses Bluetooth, so probably also has a CE mark.



    Bit of a bureaucracy pain.



    BHB1
  • nphamnpham Advanced Members Posts: 611
    I finally played my first round with the Arccos system this weekend and it was less intrusive than I imagined. I tried using my old iPhone 4S, but the 8.4.1 update caused it to not open, so I used my 6+ instead. I barely noticed my phone in my pocket and will definitely keep using the 6+. Battery life was 100 to start the round, and 5 hours later, it was down to 60-65%. Could be due to the fact that there's a larger battery in the 6+.



    There's a bit of a learning curve to edit and update shots, but I found it easy enough to do when I got home from my round. I only checked my phone 5 or 6 times the entire round and that was mostly to add in gimmie putts. It was extremely usefully to be able to exclude shots from avg distances to not skew things. Lots of useful information after only 1 round of data, so it should be fun to see what it looks like with 5-10 rounds in it.
    Taylormade M1 460 Tour Issue 11.2°(7g hot melt) Kuro Kage TS Proto
    Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
    Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
    Mizuno 900 Tours w/ Nippon 125X's
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fourteen RM-22 Tour Raw 50.07/54.08/58.12 Black Onyx X100's[/font]
    Scotty Cameron Tour Squareback+
  • BlueFab5BlueFab5 Advanced Members Posts: 91
    npham wrote:


    I finally played my first round with the Arccos system this weekend and it was less intrusive than I imagined. I tried using my old iPhone 4S, but the 8.4.1 update caused it to not open, so I used my 6+ instead. I barely noticed my phone in my pocket and will definitely keep using the 6+. Battery life was 100 to start the round, and 5 hours later, it was down to 60-65%. Could be due to the fact that there's a larger battery in the 6+.



    There's a bit of a learning curve to edit and update shots, but I found it easy enough to do when I got home from my round. I only checked my phone 5 or 6 times the entire round and that was mostly to add in gimmie putts. It was extremely usefully to be able to exclude shots from avg distances to not skew things. Lots of useful information after only 1 round of data, so it should be fun to see what it looks like with 5-10 rounds in it.




    Does it not work with an iPhone 4s anymore? I'm an android user but was going to buy a used 4s to use with Arccos.
  • nphamnpham Advanced Members Posts: 611
    Just don't update to 8.4.1



    The app opened up just fine with 8.4
    Taylormade M1 460 Tour Issue 11.2°(7g hot melt) Kuro Kage TS Proto
    Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
    Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
    Mizuno 900 Tours w/ Nippon 125X's
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fourteen RM-22 Tour Raw 50.07/54.08/58.12 Black Onyx X100's[/font]
    Scotty Cameron Tour Squareback+
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    edited August 2015
    npham wrote:


    I finally played my first round with the Arccos system this weekend and it was less intrusive than I imagined. I tried using my old iPhone 4S, but the 8.4.1 update caused it to not open, so I used my 6+ instead. I barely noticed my phone in my pocket and will definitely keep using the 6+. Battery life was 100 to start the round, and 5 hours later, it was down to 60-65%. Could be due to the fact that there's a larger battery in the 6+.



    There's a bit of a learning curve to edit and update shots, but I found it easy enough to do when I got home from my round. I only checked my phone 5 or 6 times the entire round and that was mostly to add in gimmie putts. It was extremely usefully to be able to exclude shots from avg distances to not skew things. Lots of useful information after only 1 round of data, so it should be fun to see what it looks like with 5-10 rounds in it.




    npham...

    Editing becomes very easy after a few times. I have become familiar enough with it to know when an edit may be necessary, and can usually get it done in a few seconds while others are finishing out putting on the green. You will enjoy watching the stats accumulate and change. The way they break down your game into Driving, approach, chipping, sand and putting is very informative. I particularly like the charts showing how the individual parts of your game compare to your hdcp. You can really see what parts you need/should work on the most.



    On another note... One of the things I really like about the Arccos system is everything can be and is done on the phone and a computer is not needed to upload or edit the round. I also have Game Golf but we moved a little over a year ago and have never set our PC back up, and without it to upload and edit rounds, Game Golf was basically rendered useless. Not saying it isn't a good system, just not as easy to use.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
Sign In or Register to comment.