Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Colorado WRX 2015

11011131516

Comments

  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    good luck! Maybe the family golf tournament will be played in Colorado next year image/rockon.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rockon:' />
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    masamitsu wrote:


    good luck! Maybe the family golf tournament will be played in Colorado next year




    Fat chance. Went out and shot a smooth 99. image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> I had more triples/quads than pars. When I play at near sea level, I develop a massive hook. Think Jackie Mason in Caddyshack 2, except to the left. Five lost balls in to the forest. If we were playing at altitude, I could drive about half of the par 4's; instead, here, I'm chipping for bogey.



    At least this jacks my handicap up for when I return. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

    --Unknown


    Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain brother. Went on a 10-day golf trip in May to Fla/Myrtle. Drove it like a champ but couldn't hit an iron to save my soul. Putted great as well .. unfortunately most of my putts were for bogey. Nothing hurts more than hitting 10-12 fairways and shooting mid-to-high 80s... or higher image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    masamitsu wrote:


    I feel your pain brother. Went on a 10-day golf trip in May to Fla/Myrtle. Drove it like a champ but couldn't hit an iron to save my soul. Putted great as well .. unfortunately most of my putts were for bogey. Nothing hurts more than hitting 10-12 fairways and shooting mid-to-high 80s... or higher image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />




    Bermuda just looks green, every fairway lie is really a ball sitting on muddy ground.
  • cphreycphrey #SLDRChallenger Members Posts: 1,828 ✭✭
    Guys, has anyone played Highlands Ranch Golf Club? Home of DU golf team? Semi private club I guess, and a member is taking us out on Sunday so hopefully we get a discount. Looks good on the website, but for some reason this is a track that I have heard nothing at all about, which surprises me as it appears pretty affordable and overall like a good place to play. Any info fellas?
    Callaway GBB 9* (set at 11*) Diamana S+ Blueboard 60X
    TM SLDR Mini 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m X
    TM SLDR 5 wood Matrix Black Tie 8m3 S
    TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
    SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
    TM ATV 52
    Callaway MD 2 54 & 58 KBS wedge
    TM SpiderBlade Custom
  • irvtrainirvtrain Denver, COMembers Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    cphrey wrote:


    Guys, has anyone played Highlands Ranch Golf Club? Home of DU golf team? Semi private club I guess, and a member is taking us out on Sunday so hopefully we get a discount. Looks good on the website, but for some reason this is a track that I have heard nothing at all about, which surprises me as it appears pretty affordable and overall like a good place to play. Any info fellas?




    Played last year, it was in nice condition. A couple holes are tough to know what to hit off the tee, but good overall layout and fun. Nothing overly challenging or overly easy. I don't think DU does any advertising for the course so it doesn't get any hype. I believe DU actually owns it now via an estate donation is what I was told? Someone feel free to correct me on that.
  • cphreycphrey #SLDRChallenger Members Posts: 1,828 ✭✭
    I was looking at the wrong prices so it's not quite as affordable as I thought. So unless our member friend can get the $90 rate down to $65 or less we will be out at Foothills instead of Highlands Ranch. Foothills is always in pretty nice shape and is a good deal, so not too worried about that, but would love to get a round in at HR if we can.
    Callaway GBB 9* (set at 11*) Diamana S+ Blueboard 60X
    TM SLDR Mini 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m X
    TM SLDR 5 wood Matrix Black Tie 8m3 S
    TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
    SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
    TM ATV 52
    Callaway MD 2 54 & 58 KBS wedge
    TM SpiderBlade Custom
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    HR GC has been in those golf passport book thingys in the past.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

    --Unknown


    Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • seven deweyseven dewey Members Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cphrey wrote:


    I was looking at the wrong prices so it's not quite as affordable as I thought. So unless our member friend can get the $90 rate down to $65 or less we will be out at Foothills instead of Highlands Ranch. Foothills is always in pretty nice shape and is a good deal, so not too worried about that, but would love to get a round in at HR if we can.




    When I worked at Dish, we had an annual golf tournament there. It's not bad, but nothing special. Then again I play league at the Links so what do I know image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I also don't mind the Foothills/Meadows courses one bit....for the right price I'll play most places. It's still golf.
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭


    I'm playing a new (to me) golf course tomorrow. My brother-in-law grew up playing here; since he won the family golf tournament last year, he got to pick where we play this year. The tournament is next Friday.




    Due to potentially bad weather, we moved the tournament to my parent-in-law's home course. This is also the course that Jonas Blixt grew up playing; now he hosts a junior tournament here the week after The Open. It is an incredibly difficult course where you're insane if you pull out driver/hybrid on 11 of the first 12 holes; insanely narrow fairways lined both sides by thick Swedish forests. The course record from the tips is a mere 68 (par 71).



    Three birdies, two triples, and one quad; walked off the course with a 90 and fifth place in my family's tournament. Given we're playing net stableford, it's difficult to beat out the 20/30 cappers in my family.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

    --Unknown


    Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • cphreycphrey #SLDRChallenger Members Posts: 1,828 ✭✭
    Guys. My buddy is having a 4 day tournament at Common Ground next weekend and wants more players. He's always wanted to play 4 straight days walking like the pros, so you will have to walk at least two days or use a caddy. If there's an issue where you can't walk I'm sure he'll with you but part of this is supposed to be the physical toll of 4 straight days. If you want in lemme know ASAP! Dm me your email and I'll forward you his details. Times on thurs and fri would be later to help with work schedules. Pretty fun idea I guess. I'm giving it a go but I'll be carting on Friday and Sunday. Well throw in 20-40 extra a day for skins and whatnot.
    Callaway GBB 9* (set at 11*) Diamana S+ Blueboard 60X
    TM SLDR Mini 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m X
    TM SLDR 5 wood Matrix Black Tie 8m3 S
    TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
    SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
    TM ATV 52
    Callaway MD 2 54 & 58 KBS wedge
    TM SpiderBlade Custom
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,615 ClubWRX
    I have a 6:20am at Indian Peaks in Lafayette on Saturday morning if anyone is interested in playing. There is 1 spot open.
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,615 ClubWRX
    I filled the spot for tomorrow morning! Looking forward to playing.
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Any west slope golfers? We've played Lakota, Redlands, Battlement Mesa, looking south of I 70, towards the end of September. Any course recommendations?
  • Jay ZGJay ZG Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    dirtyboy wrote:


    Any west slope golfers? We've played Lakota, Redlands, Battlement Mesa, looking south of I 70, towards the end of September. Any course recommendations?




    Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen) local here. The top courses in this area are all private (Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Club, Maroon Creek Club).



    As far as courses you can actually play:



    -River Valley Ranch (Carbondale): Really fun track with a good layout, challenging but fair with great views of Mt. Sopris. Public.

    -Ironbridge (Glenwood Springs): Worth it for the back nine, particularly holes 10-13. They are spectacular, you drive back about 10min into this little mini canyon and it is incredibly unique. The front is just ok, you play through a subdivision and some of the holes are a bit weird.

    -Snowmass Club: Links style open layout and semi-private. Awesome views of Mt. Daly, Snowmass ski area and surrounding mountains, well taken care of, highly recommend. I think tee times are limited but I believe you can get on without a member, especially in late Sept.
  • dlee360dlee360 One swing away... Members Posts: 101
    Hey All!

    I'm in Denver (Aurora) visiting for a month and looking to get some golf in. If anybody needs an extra, let me know!



    David
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay ZG wrote:

    dirtyboy wrote:


    Any west slope golfers? We've played Lakota, Redlands, Battlement Mesa, looking south of I 70, towards the end of September. Any course recommendations?




    Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen) local here. The top courses in this area are all private (Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Club, Maroon Creek Club).



    As far as courses you can actually play:



    -River Valley Ranch (Carbondale): Really fun track with a good layout, challenging but fair with great views of Mt. Sopris. Public.

    -Ironbridge (Glenwood Springs): Worth it for the back nine, particularly holes 10-13. They are spectacular, you drive back about 10min into this little mini canyon and it is incredibly unique. The front is just ok, you play through a subdivision and some of the holes are a bit weird.

    -Snowmass Club: Links style open layout and semi-private. Awesome views of Mt. Daly, Snowmass ski area and surrounding mountains, well taken care of, highly recommend. I think tee times are limited but I believe you can get on without a member, especially in late Sept.




    Thanks, I was looking more at The Bridges, Devil's Thumb, Dalton Ranch, area.
  • cphreycphrey #SLDRChallenger Members Posts: 1,828 ✭✭
    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.
    Callaway GBB 9* (set at 11*) Diamana S+ Blueboard 60X
    TM SLDR Mini 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m X
    TM SLDR 5 wood Matrix Black Tie 8m3 S
    TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
    SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
    TM ATV 52
    Callaway MD 2 54 & 58 KBS wedge
    TM SpiderBlade Custom
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,615 ClubWRX
    cphrey wrote:


    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.




    With the fairways as wide as they are out there, you shouldn't be in the native all that often! :P
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • cphreycphrey #SLDRChallenger Members Posts: 1,828 ✭✭
    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:


    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.




    With the fairways as wide as they are out there, you shouldn't be in the native all that often! :P




    I can miss any FW! Been working on my drives a lot lately so I hit a bunch of good solid ones yesterday, but every now and then I have no idea where it's heading. When you are in work on your game mode, really bad shots can come out here and there.
    Callaway GBB 9* (set at 11*) Diamana S+ Blueboard 60X
    TM SLDR Mini 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m X
    TM SLDR 5 wood Matrix Black Tie 8m3 S
    TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
    SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
    TM ATV 52
    Callaway MD 2 54 & 58 KBS wedge
    TM SpiderBlade Custom
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,615 ClubWRX
    cphrey wrote:

    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:


    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.




    With the fairways as wide as they are out there, you shouldn't be in the native all that often! :P




    I can miss any FW! Been working on my drives a lot lately so I hit a bunch of good solid ones yesterday, but every now and then I have no idea where it's heading. When you are in work on your game mode, really bad shots can come out here and there.




    I was kidding - I am the LAST person to criticize anyone's driving ability since it's the Achilles heel of my game. I've missed many-a-fairway at Commonground as well!
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,775 ClubWRX
    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:

    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:


    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.




    With the fairways as wide as they are out there, you shouldn't be in the native all that often! :P




    I can miss any FW! Been working on my drives a lot lately so I hit a bunch of good solid ones yesterday, but every now and then I have no idea where it's heading. When you are in work on your game mode, really bad shots can come out here and there.




    I was kidding - I am the LAST person to criticize anyone's driving ability since it's the Achilles heel of my game. I've missed many-a-fairway at Commonground as well!




    You guys need to go play the Dunes course at the Prairie Club. If you can miss those fairways.........then you've got a problem!
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:

    DTown3011 wrote:

    cphrey wrote:


    Common Ground is playing tough these days. It ate me up yesterday and I have 3 more days left! That native area is thicker than ever out there. If you go into it, good luck.




    With the fairways as wide as they are out there, you shouldn't be in the native all that often! :P




    I can miss any FW! Been working on my drives a lot lately so I hit a bunch of good solid ones yesterday, but every now and then I have no idea where it's heading. When you are in work on your game mode, really bad shots can come out here and there.




    I was kidding - I am the LAST person to criticize anyone's driving ability since it's the Achilles heel of my game. I've missed many-a-fairway at Commonground as well!




    You guys need to go play the Dunes course at the Prairie Club. If you can miss those fairways.........then you've got a problem!




    Makes you wonder how many mowers it takes to do the course.
  • Kuz013Kuz013 Members Posts: 794
    Hey guys, any advice on a good course to play around the city, or preferably west side?
    TM R1 Blk NS Pro Regio MB
    TM R11 TP Fujikura Speeder
    Titleist 710 CB KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM 52.08 56.11 60.04
    Bettinardi BB16 34"
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuz013 wrote:


    Hey guys, any advice on a good course to play around the city, or preferably west side?




    If you've never been out here, then Fossil Trace is probably what you want to play.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

    --Unknown


    Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got to play twice in Sweden since the weather was pretty horrible (60's, raining, and windy) during my vacation days. I hope I can get in at least one range session before my league tournament at Murphy Creek on Sunday.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

    --Unknown


    Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • Jay ZGJay ZG Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    edited Aug 4, 2015 #388
    dirtyboy wrote:

    Jay ZG wrote:

    dirtyboy wrote:


    Any west slope golfers? We've played Lakota, Redlands, Battlement Mesa, looking south of I 70, towards the end of September. Any course recommendations?




    Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen) local here. The top courses in this area are all private (Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Club, Maroon Creek Club).



    As far as courses you can actually play:



    -River Valley Ranch (Carbondale): Really fun track with a good layout, challenging but fair with great views of Mt. Sopris. Public.

    -Ironbridge (Glenwood Springs): Worth it for the back nine, particularly holes 10-13. They are spectacular, you drive back about 10min into this little mini canyon and it is incredibly unique. The front is just ok, you play through a subdivision and some of the holes are a bit weird.

    -Snowmass Club: Links style open layout and semi-private. Awesome views of Mt. Daly, Snowmass ski area and surrounding mountains, well taken care of, highly recommend. I think tee times are limited but I believe you can get on without a member, especially in late Sept.




    Thanks, I was looking more at The Bridges, Devil's Thumb, Dalton Ranch, area.




    Not nearly as familiar with that area's golf courses but I do know that Devil's Thumb is supposed to be awesome. Everyone I know who has played there loves it.
  • Kuz013Kuz013 Members Posts: 794
    Kuz013 wrote:


    Hey guys, any advice on a good course to play around the city, or preferably west side?




    If you've never been out here, then Fossil Trace is probably what you want to play.




    Thanks. I realized after this was probably the wrong forum, and posted in the correct one, fossil trace was already on the list
    TM R1 Blk NS Pro Regio MB
    TM R11 TP Fujikura Speeder
    Titleist 710 CB KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM 52.08 56.11 60.04
    Bettinardi BB16 34"
  • irvtrainirvtrain Denver, COMembers Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay ZG wrote:

    dirtyboy wrote:

    Jay ZG wrote:

    dirtyboy wrote:


    Any west slope golfers? We've played Lakota, Redlands, Battlement Mesa, looking south of I 70, towards the end of September. Any course recommendations?




    Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen) local here. The top courses in this area are all private (Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Club, Maroon Creek Club).



    As far as courses you can actually play:



    -River Valley Ranch (Carbondale): Really fun track with a good layout, challenging but fair with great views of Mt. Sopris. Public.

    -Ironbridge (Glenwood Springs): Worth it for the back nine, particularly holes 10-13. They are spectacular, you drive back about 10min into this little mini canyon and it is incredibly unique. The front is just ok, you play through a subdivision and some of the holes are a bit weird.

    -Snowmass Club: Links style open layout and semi-private. Awesome views of Mt. Daly, Snowmass ski area and surrounding mountains, well taken care of, highly recommend. I think tee times are limited but I believe you can get on without a member, especially in late Sept.




    Thanks, I was looking more at The Bridges, Devil's Thumb, Dalton Ranch, area.




    Not nearly as familiar with that area's golf courses but I do know that Devil's Thumb is supposed to be awesome. Everyone I know who has played there loves it.




    Devils Thumb is awesome! Well worth the trip. I usually try to play it once a year. I would say it is easily in the top 10 in the state public or private.



    The Bridges is a nice course, pretty flat though. Played there when it was Bridges at Black Canyon. The name is really miss leading too, as I don't remember there being a view of the canyon. The only time I've played it, the course was struggling financially. So the course wasn't in the best of shape you could say. The good thing was they were keeping the greens going and mainly just mowing the rest of the course accordingly.



    Never played Dalton Ranch, Divide Ranch, nor Telluride Golf Club. Please report back if you play any of those. Otherwise Devils Thumb and Redlands is worth the trip in itself. If you're looking for another course to play in Grand Junction is Adobe Creek. All 27 are tight driving holes, if I remember right.
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, planning on Devils Thumb and Redlands. I've played Redlands twice, best of the Engh courses. Satellite photos of Devils Thumb are pretty awesome. Unfortunately, can't book a tee time until a week out, have hotel rooms lined up. Redlands also has tourneys going while we are there and thinks we should be able to go out before or after the groups. Looking forward to it, also going to St. George 3 days before Junction. Golf, and rooms, are so much cheaper there. Thinking of doing the Raven on the way out. Have done Breckenridge and Lakota, Raven seemed next unless someone has a better choice? Red Sky is just too many $$$$. We love golf.
This discussion has been closed.