ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

SeeMore Putters...Here Is The Love!

12345679»

Comments

• SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 602 ✭✭
    jjrpilot wrote:

Welps..........I'm now part of the SeeMore putter family... a little bit of a story but here goes...

For the LONGEST time, when I stand over a putt, I know that my set up is very inconsistent. That drives me nuts. I always thought that SeeMore wasn't the coolest looking putter...but then it started to grow on me. The RST also made complete sense to me. I've always read greens well and can line up the putts, but my I knew that I was always lofting and de-lofting the putter face.

I decided to contact SeeMore this past Wednesday and I spoke with Jim who was great to talk to and super friendly. I told him I was interested in getting a mFGP BUT I wasn't fond of the milling that came stock on the putter. I knew it was a long shot but I asked him if there were other milling options available specifically circular milling. He asked for my info and said he thought he had "something I might like" but he wanted to go check first.

About 30 min later, I received an email from Jim, and lo and behold he shocked me to death. It turns out that he had a brand new (still wrapped and sealed) LH stainless steel, milled prototype FGP with circular milling! I guess they made a prototype of the future mFGP and had this one in LH just sitting on the shelf tucked away. It was 100% milled and looks almost identical to the now stock mFGP but with a few differences. (Circular milling, no "m" but just FGP and all black paintfill.)

He said that he would put an all black shaft on it, and also helped me pick out a grip. Apparently they have a new black and silver Rosemark grip (not yet available yet)

He asked if I would be interested and if I was that he would set it aside for me. I couldn't resist. So today I gave him my specs:

1. 33.5" length

2. 3* flat lie angle

3. Rosemark NexGen 1.52 black and silver grip

4. Stamping: "1 of 1"

5. "Groovy White" headcover

Needless to say, I can't wait to get this prototype milled FGP! A massive shout out to John for his awesome help! I'm really looking forward to using the RST and I'm pretty sure this will help me set up consistently.

I know you all will want pics, but you'll have to wait until next week when I get it! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' /> image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

Welcome to team SeeMore! We are always happy to assist with your putting questions.

Bonesaw wrote:

I've been using a brass fgp for about 2 months. Making alot of putts(for me). Birdies per round is up from about 2 to right around 4. If I kept track I'm sure my up and down percentage has gone up a good amount also.

Wish I would have tried one sooner.

Bonesaw - no worries at all! Welcome...we are with you every step of the way. Keep up the great work.
  • what's.a.birdie?what's.a.birdie? Danger Zone Members Posts: 120
    Currently rotating between an SB1 and a Corona Del Mar. Love them both. Being left eye dominant (right handed player) they are very easy to aim and start on line. Couldn't be happier!!
    What's in the Ping Moonlite:
    Ping Rapture (14*) Accra T70
    Adams XTD Ti (23*) Nippon Utility
    Ping S58 (6|8|PW) Nippon Modus
    Vokey SM6 (54*) Nippon Modus
    YES! Mollie
  • MooJerseyMooJersey Advanced Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Just received my Original FGP today. All I can say is wow! Honestly I thought I had swore off all blade style putters. This is definitely going to be my new gamer! Love the feel and super easy to line up and hit straight putts.

I got a great price too, bought it used. Just have to re-grip this ASAP though. It has a super skinny WINN pistol grip. I currently game a SS Fatso 5.0. So huge change there.
    [font=georgia,serif]Cobra F8+ Driver - EvenFlow Blue
    TEE EX10 Beta 3W - HZRDUS Red
    Cobra F8 3H
    [/font]

[font=georgia,serif][font=georgia,serif]Cobra F8 4H[/font][/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW, AMT Black
    Vokey SM7 50-12 F

Vokey SM7 56-14 F
    Odyssey Works 2-Ball
    [/font]
  • SanzabarSanzabar Advanced Members Posts: 1,251 ✭✭
    what wrote:

Currently rotating between an SB1 and a Corona Del Mar. Love them both. Being left eye dominant (right handed player) they are very easy to aim and start on line. Couldn't be happier!!

Feel like the SB series is overlooked! Still miss my SB2.
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    TaylorMade P790
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    Nike Method Origin B1-01 Custom

#Colts #ForTheShoe
  • samtay6samtay6 Advanced Members Posts: 140
    My main putter for 3+ years has been this "The Seemore FGP" I snagged at a garage sale for $2.

Other putters come and go in the bag for short stints but they never prove to be more consistent or comfortable than the FGP. The Riflescope tech just makes sense to me at setup.

I've got more than 10 times the money I paid for the putter invested in the headcover. Well worth it though, as I love a good magnetic headcover.

201889f50e9ee79da9dc122a3edecf58.jpg

381fdcfe754d763ed214fb906ded6b92.jpg

a78cb67fcb556726b8eaff79f56d6cfd.jpg

My holy grail is here!!!!

12_A633_FB_6_B05_46_E1_B685_58_DF29549491.jpg
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    TaylorMade P790

#Colts #ForTheShoe
  • wfwpwfwp ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 465 ClubWRX
    I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.
  • jjrpilotjjrpilot Advanced Members Posts: 334
    wfwp wrote:

I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.

I don’t think there’s a diff in appearance but there’s something internally that allows them to adjust the lie angle. From my understanding they can’t adjust the lie angle without the internal weighted hosel. I think they come in 12 gram or 24 gram weights. I wanted a light Seemore but with my 3 degree flat lie request they put in a 12 gram hosel in mine. It went from a 330 gram head to 342.

• Joe85Joe85 Advanced Members Posts: 3,824 ✭✭
    justasgood wrote:

Did you get that on eBay?
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Ping i3 17* Titleist 585h 21, 24*
    MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 5-PW
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link
  • justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Advanced Members Posts: 2,559 ✭✭
    Joe85 wrote:

justasgood wrote:

Nope and it was all grey. I used an oversized Sharpie to color the top.
  • Joe85Joe85 Advanced Members Posts: 3,824 ✭✭
    justasgood wrote:

Joe85 wrote:

justasgood wrote:

Nope and it was all grey. I used an oversized Sharpie to color the top.
    Okay. I sold one of those on the 'Bay not long ago.
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Ping i3 17* Titleist 585h 21, 24*
    MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 5-PW
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link
    I really want me some limited edition SeeMore blade cover. Anyone have any they want to move?
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    TaylorMade P790

#Colts #ForTheShoe
  • skralyskraly ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 1,522 ClubWRX
    wfwp wrote:

I believe they put a solid rod at the putter head shaft junction. This allows them to bend the shaft for lie adjustment without putting a kink in the shaft. Different length rods allow for different weight options.
  • zodiackillzodiackill Advanced Members Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2018
    Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    TM M1 440 10.5* w/Matrix 70M5 Black Tie X
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x[/font]
    Ping Anser 17* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 95X
    Ping Rapture DI 20* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 105X
    Ping S55 4-PW w/KBS C-Taper 130X
    Ping Glide 2.0 54* and 60* w/KBS C-Taper 130x
    SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0 CC
    Winn DriTac, 4 extra wraps under bottom hand
    2018 ProV1
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 4,606 ClubWRX
    zodiackill wrote:

Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?

The tip size on the giant series is much larger than standard. I don't know the measurements exactly but the RST lines are just about 1/2" apart. For comparison, the standard SeeMore uses a .370 shaft and the lines are .375" apart.
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]M34609.5 Tour AD TP
    M33HL Tensei CK Pro
    818H219/UDI3 PX HB6
    7904/Z7455-9/RTX446 Nippon
    SM752F/58D/62M [background=#ffcc00]/DG/[/background] [background=#ff0000]KBS[/background][/font]
    Mann Rattler XL or MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Advanced Members Posts: 1,497 ✭✭
    Just call or shoot them an email. They're very responsive. They'll answer all your questions. I just bought a putter from them and had questions which were answered very timely.
  • zodiackillzodiackill Advanced Members Posts: 1,138
    jokerusn wrote:

zodiackill wrote:

The tip size on the giant series is much larger than standard. I don't know the measurements exactly but the RST lines are just about 1/2" apart. For comparison, the standard SeeMore uses a .370 shaft and the lines are .375" apart.

I thought so. I know that there is a .422 Flare tip FF shaft which may work, but I feel like the giant is closer to a .395
    TM M1 440 10.5* w/Matrix 70M5 Black Tie X
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x[/font]
    Ping Anser 17* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 95X
    Ping Rapture DI 20* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 105X
    Ping S55 4-PW w/KBS C-Taper 130X
    Ping Glide 2.0 54* and 60* w/KBS C-Taper 130x
    SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0 CC
    Winn DriTac, 4 extra wraps under bottom hand
    2018 ProV1
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 4,606 ClubWRX
    zodiackill wrote:

jokerusn wrote:

zodiackill wrote:

I thought so. I know that there is a .422 Flare tip FF shaft which may work, but I feel like the giant is closer to a .395

It's got to be larger than that. Just eyeballing it next to a tape measure, it's easily 7/16"
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]M34609.5 Tour AD TP
    M33HL Tensei CK Pro
    818H219/UDI3 PX HB6
    7904/Z7455-9/RTX446 Nippon
    SM752F/58D/62M [background=#ffcc00]/DG/[/background] [background=#ff0000]KBS[/background][/font]
    Mann Rattler XL or MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • Fairways to HeavenFairways to Heaven Advanced Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    mokedaddy wrote:

Bobby s wrote:

Interested in getting one but I'm left handed and of course all the styles I'm interested in are only righty

Couldn't agree more. I have an old m3 that was cut down from a belly putter that I'm loving but they don't even make that anymore. I would love a Nashville z3c.

I just ordered a Nashville z3c Black direct from SeeMore. Cant wait it give it a go on the course.
    Callaway GBB Epic, DR 11.5°
    Ping G400 SFT, 3W 15° & 5W 19°
    Callaway Apex '16 Hyb, 4 / 23°
    Srixon Z765, 5-9 iron
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46°08F
    / 50.08F / 54.10S / 60.08M
    SeeMore Nashville z3c black w/ custom black shaft.
    Srixon Z Star XV

mokedaddy wrote:

Bobby s wrote:

Interested in getting one but I'm left handed and of course all the styles I'm interested in are only righty

Couldn't agree more. I have an old m3 that was cut down from a belly putter that I'm loving but they don't even make that anymore. I would love a Nashville z3c.

I just ordered a Nashville z3c Black direct from SeeMore. Cant wait it give it a go on the course.

Keep us posted on how it goes! Thanks!
  • Fairways to HeavenFairways to Heaven Advanced Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
    jjrpilot wrote:

wfwp wrote:

I don’t think there’s a diff in appearance but there’s something internally that allows them to adjust the lie angle. From my understanding they can’t adjust the lie angle without the internal weighted hosel. I think they come in 12 gram or 24 gram weights. I wanted a light Seemore but with my 3 degree flat lie request they put in a 12 gram hosel in mine. It went from a 330 gram head to 342.

I have done the same. Ordered the Nashville z3c with the 12g just incase i need to adjust the lie angle.
    Callaway GBB Epic, DR 11.5°
    Ping G400 SFT, 3W 15° & 5W 19°
    Callaway Apex '16 Hyb, 4 / 23°
    Srixon Z765, 5-9 iron
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46°08F
    / 50.08F / 54.10S / 60.08M
    SeeMore Nashville z3c black w/ custom black shaft.
    Srixon Z Star XV

jjrpilot wrote:

wfwp wrote:

I have done the same. Ordered the Nashville z3c with the 12g just incase i need to adjust the lie angle.

Thanks! Always happy to help at [email protected] Contact us anytime #24/7. Appreciate the support.
  • Optimus-ParOptimus-Par Transform, and roll putts. Advanced Members Posts: 608
    @SeeMore - Couple of questions....

Would you say the face of the Platinum SB20 is similar to the Bettinardi F.I.T. face milling? If so, I would assume the feel is similar to the inovai line because of the same 6061 material.

Can the putters come with a different sight line color than blue?

Thanks.
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]~ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye ~[/font]

@SeeMore - Couple of questions....

Would you say the face of the Platinum SB20 is similar to the Bettinardi F.I.T. face milling? If so, I would assume the feel is similar to the inovai line because of the same 6061 material.

Can the putters come with a different sight line color than blue?

Thanks.

Do not know what the F.I.T. milling is like but the SB20 has a groove milling and made from 6061 Aluminum. Softest metal that we use. Happy to answer any questions over the phone - 615-435-8015 - if you like or email [email protected] Thanks for reaching out. Have a great Friday.
  • pcedenspcedens Advanced Members Posts: 77
    Golfcat wrote:

Long time member...long time Scotty fan. Prolly fueled by reading this board image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Seriously...really getting into the SeeMore brand lately. Currently have a m3w (think center shafted offset Rossie, milled), and an X2 (think 2.6 with firm insert).

Being that we are equipment geeks, you would think the SeeMore technology would get more airtime here. (Rifle Scope Technology, face balanced at impact). Maybe due to limited tour presence, but I am coming to grips that I am not a tour quality puttee...I will take all the technology that I can get.

What SeeMore's are in play here on the board?

Patrick
    I have a nice SeeMore PTM3 I am trying to get rid of. Brand new, great putter just not my thing
  • jbrunkjbrunk Advanced Members Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Question regarding the PTM3, my newest eBay acquisition. I’m stoked to have picked up my 4th SeeMore, previously played mFGP & SB2 (twice). Anyway, what’s with the goofy script? I think I’ve seen this before, but not on recent renditions and can’t find any similar pics online currently.

Sun Mountain C130S
    Cobra King F9 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Cobra King F9 Tour 17.5° 5W HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Ping G 22° 4Hy 2KNV Green 85H
    Callaway XF 4i Steelfiber i95
    Callaway XF/MB 5i-PW Modus3 120
    Mizuno S18 52° 58° Modus3 120
    Piretti Teramo
    jbrunk wrote:

Question regarding the PTM3, my newest eBay acquisition. I’m stoked to have picked up my 4th SeeMore, previously played mFGP & SB2 (twice). Anyway, what’s with the goofy script? I think I’ve seen this before, but not on recent renditions and can’t find any similar pics online currently.

At that particular time just trying something new with the sole of the putter.
  • jbrunkjbrunk Advanced Members Posts: 550 ✭✭
    jbrunk wrote:

At that particular time just trying something new with the sole of the putter.

Thanks SeeMore, you guys make awesome putters! I really do like the script, (especially knowing it was intentional, and maybe a little rare).
    Sun Mountain C130S
    Cobra King F9 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Cobra King F9 Tour 17.5° 5W HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Ping G 22° 4Hy 2KNV Green 85H
    Callaway XF 4i Steelfiber i95
    Callaway XF/MB 5i-PW Modus3 120
    Mizuno S18 52° 58° Modus3 120
    Piretti Teramo
  • CwingCwing Advanced Members Posts: 7,963 ✭✭
    I’ve got two. Fantastic putter that completely changed my putting stroke.
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
    Cwing wrote:

I've got two. Fantastic putter that completely changed my putting stroke.

Thanks guys! We have some great models for 2019. If you get a chance check out the site. Have a good week.
  • fmzipfmzip Advanced Members Posts: 245
    edited March 15
    My latest addition, absolutely love this putter! The feel with the stainless steel is head is my favorite at the moment. Even got wife approval on the headcover. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I also have the original carbon steel ONE CS Prototype . Think I may put that one on display and save it as a collectors item.

onecs1.jpg

onecs2.jpg

onecs3.jpg

onecs4.jpg

Need to let this baby go, beautiful putter as well!

s-l1600.jpg