SNELL GOLF BALLS??? anyone???

1129130132134135143

Comments

  • aquapigaquapig Members Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Not sure I could live in a place that didn’t have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky😊

    Not sure I could live in a place that didn’t have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky😊

    Not sure I could live in a place that didn’t have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky😊
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,179 ✭✭
    edited Dec 7, 2018 #3933
    aquapig wrote:


    Not sure I could live in a place that didn't have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky��



    Not sure I could live in a place that didn't have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky��



    Not sure I could live in a place that didn't have golf year round.



    When I go longer than week without playing I start getting itchy.



    Time to reload on some Blacks! 75 here today without a cloud in the sky��




    Posted 3 times, I guess you had to rub it in for us folks in the mid Atlantic :-( We're getting a wintry mix in NC on Sunday.
  • BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Members Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    Put an MTB Black in play last night. Just a fantastic all-around ball. I've handed a few out at the club this past year and the guys dig this ball.
    Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
    Ping G400 5-wood
    Srixon Z Star
    Maker's Mark
  • hwturner17hwturner17 Members Posts: 317 ✭✭
    I ordered some Get Sum balls for my BIL and kept a few dozen for myself to try out in the colder weather. Our greens are pretty soft at the moment due to rain. Great ball with plenty of green side spin. Held every green that I somehow managed to hit
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus
    FW: Ping Anser 4 wood
    Irons: Ping i210 4-U
    Wedges: 54/58 MD Forged
    Putter: Odyssey #7

    Ball: revolving door
  • BullskierBullskier Members Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I passed on the Black Friday sale in anticipation (hope) of Yellow MTB Blacks for next season. I've even sent a note to Santa!
  • wmblake2000wmblake2000 Members Posts: 5,610 ✭✭
    Snell Golf wrote:

    drvrwdge wrote:


    So I generally like to play a yellow ball here through winter because of all the leave and what not and had been playing the MTB Black based on Dan’s suggestion. How does the Red compare? Previously played V1x, Z Star XV and actually the Tour BX-S but have played the regular V1 in the past.
    we are sold out of RED (Yellow) this year.. supplier can not keep up with our PO's, so we are making a change to this to further improve the balls, and offer in both white and yellow early next year.. we will update everyone soon on the plans, as testing is complete and looks great..




    AAIIEEEE. OK, note to self. Don't lose any for a while. I can't track the white balls worth a ****, and love the RED. So get that testing done. Chop chop. I have 18 new ones left. I'm playing pretty well these days (of course, saying probably will cost me 4 strokes tomorrow) but we've got great weather in So Cal and I'm playing a lot so the pressure's on you guys. March 1st is my estimated need new balls date. There's your target. I'm counting on you.
    Ping GMax 400 10.5
    Callawy Epic 5W
    Callaway Epic Hybrid 2h
    TM P790 4-AW
    Fourteen mt28v3 54, 58
    Cameron Futura 5W

    If you see any more new irons in my bag before 2020, call the paramedics because my wife will have seriously injured me
  • DFinchDFinch Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    Played the Red all last year and loved it. Won two league tournaments.



    Ordered the Blacks during the black friday deal and broke open a sleeve today. Shot a career best 67.



    It's not that the ball is somehow magical, but it does everything any other modern tour quality ball does. There is no compromise here compared to the major brands. I can interchange them with ProV's or Chrome Softs or any other top quality ball and there is no downside.



    I like supporting industry disruptors and Dean's business model and goal to provide top quality golf balls for less cash direct to consumer is something I have supported since it's release and will continue to do so. Signing packing slips is one small (but huge) example of how passionate he is and that's something I will continue to buy into.



    Thanks, Dean, and I'm glad you've been as successful as you have in this endeavor.
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Evenflow White / Cobra F6 3W 14.5* / Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* / Maltby TS2 DG105 X100 / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Evnroll ER8 Gravity Grip / Snell MTB X
  • drvrwdgedrvrwdge Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭
    DFinch wrote:
    Played the Red all last year and loved it. Won two league tournaments.



    Ordered the Blacks during the black friday deal and broke open a sleeve today. Shot a career best 67.



    It's not that the ball is somehow magical, but it does everything any other modern tour quality ball does. There is no compromise here compared to the major brands. I can interchange them with ProV's or Chrome Softs or any other top quality ball and there is no downside.



    I like supporting industry disruptors and Dean's business model and goal to provide top quality golf balls for less cash direct to consumer is something I have supported since it's release and will continue to do so. Signing packing slips is one small (but huge) example of how passionate he is and that's something I will continue to buy into.



    Thanks, Dean, and I'm glad you've been as successful as you have in this endeavor.




    How would you compare the red to black on course?
    Ping G400 8.5 LST Kuro Kage XT 60TX
    Ping G 14.5 Fujikura VC TS 7.3x
    Ping G410 2 Crossover Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 TX
    Ping i210 4-pw PX 6.5
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 50 SS, 54 SS, 58ES PX 6.5
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne 4, Black Stealth Shaft, PP58
    '19 Srixon Z Star XV
    Jones Utility Trouper
  • DFinchDFinch Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    drvrwdge wrote:

    DFinch wrote:
    Played the Red all last year and loved it. Won two league tournaments.



    Ordered the Blacks during the black friday deal and broke open a sleeve today. Shot a career best 67.



    It's not that the ball is somehow magical, but it does everything any other modern tour quality ball does. There is no compromise here compared to the major brands. I can interchange them with ProV's or Chrome Softs or any other top quality ball and there is no downside.



    I like supporting industry disruptors and Dean's business model and goal to provide top quality golf balls for less cash direct to consumer is something I have supported since it's release and will continue to do so. Signing packing slips is one small (but huge) example of how passionate he is and that's something I will continue to buy into.



    Thanks, Dean, and I'm glad you've been as successful as you have in this endeavor.




    How would you compare the red to black on course?




    The Red is firmer and spins more on iron shots. They are very close off driver to the point of being indistinguishable other than feel. I got the trial pack when they were first released last year expecting to prefer the softer Black, especially since I have no trouble with stopping approach shots, but for some reason at the time I just scored better with the Red. I played that ball all last season and it's awesome.



    The Black is softer, slightly less approach spin, and feels a bit better to me with the putter.



    The Black is cast urethane and the Red is TPU, which is why it's available in yellow (cast urethane doesn't take color as well).



    Can't go wrong with either one. If you like a firmer feel, need more spin on approaches, or like bright yellow golf balls, go Red. If you like a softer feel, don't have an issue with approach spin, or prefer the potential advantages of cast urethane, go Black.



    Or get a trial pack and try both.
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Evenflow White / Cobra F6 3W 14.5* / Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* / Maltby TS2 DG105 X100 / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Evnroll ER8 Gravity Grip / Snell MTB X
  • drvrwdgedrvrwdge Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭
    DFinch wrote:
    drvrwdge wrote:

    DFinch wrote:
    Played the Red all last year and loved it. Won two league tournaments.



    Ordered the Blacks during the black friday deal and broke open a sleeve today. Shot a career best 67.



    It's not that the ball is somehow magical, but it does everything any other modern tour quality ball does. There is no compromise here compared to the major brands. I can interchange them with ProV's or Chrome Softs or any other top quality ball and there is no downside.



    I like supporting industry disruptors and Dean's business model and goal to provide top quality golf balls for less cash direct to consumer is something I have supported since it's release and will continue to do so. Signing packing slips is one small (but huge) example of how passionate he is and that's something I will continue to buy into.



    Thanks, Dean, and I'm glad you've been as successful as you have in this endeavor.




    How would you compare the red to black on course?




    The Red is firmer and spins more on iron shots. They are very close off driver to the point of being indistinguishable other than feel. I got the trial pack when they were first released last year expecting to prefer the softer Black, especially since I have no trouble with stopping approach shots, but for some reason at the time I just scored better with the Red. I played that ball all last season and it's awesome.



    The Black is softer, slightly less approach spin, and feels a bit better to me with the putter.



    The Black is cast urethane and the Red is TPU, which is why it's available in yellow (cast urethane doesn't take color as well).



    Can't go wrong with either one. If you like a firmer feel, need more spin on approaches, or like bright yellow golf balls, go Red. If you like a softer feel, don't have an issue with approach spin, or prefer the potential advantages of cast urethane, go Black.



    Or get a trial pack and try both.




    Thanks for the response. I’ve played the black several times just wasn’t sure what I may be missing. Never had an issue with spin (generating it that is) so I may stay with the black.
    Ping G400 8.5 LST Kuro Kage XT 60TX
    Ping G 14.5 Fujikura VC TS 7.3x
    Ping G410 2 Crossover Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 TX
    Ping i210 4-pw PX 6.5
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 50 SS, 54 SS, 58ES PX 6.5
    Ping Sigma2 Tyne 4, Black Stealth Shaft, PP58
    '19 Srixon Z Star XV
    Jones Utility Trouper
  • Sonja HenieSonja Henie Members Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Getting a box of MTBs for x-mas. Can't wait to try them out.
  • Hot Rod 71Hot Rod 71 #TheWRX ClubWRX, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 8,849 ClubWRX
    drvrwdge wrote:

    DFinch wrote:
    drvrwdge wrote:

    DFinch wrote:
    Played the Red all last year and loved it. Won two league tournaments.



    Ordered the Blacks during the black friday deal and broke open a sleeve today. Shot a career best 67.



    It's not that the ball is somehow magical, but it does everything any other modern tour quality ball does. There is no compromise here compared to the major brands. I can interchange them with ProV's or Chrome Softs or any other top quality ball and there is no downside.



    I like supporting industry disruptors and Dean's business model and goal to provide top quality golf balls for less cash direct to consumer is something I have supported since it's release and will continue to do so. Signing packing slips is one small (but huge) example of how passionate he is and that's something I will continue to buy into.



    Thanks, Dean, and I'm glad you've been as successful as you have in this endeavor.




    How would you compare the red to black on course?




    The Red is firmer and spins more on iron shots. They are very close off driver to the point of being indistinguishable other than feel. I got the trial pack when they were first released last year expecting to prefer the softer Black, especially since I have no trouble with stopping approach shots, but for some reason at the time I just scored better with the Red. I played that ball all last season and it's awesome.



    The Black is softer, slightly less approach spin, and feels a bit better to me with the putter.



    The Black is cast urethane and the Red is TPU, which is why it's available in yellow (cast urethane doesn't take color as well).



    Can't go wrong with either one. If you like a firmer feel, need more spin on approaches, or like bright yellow golf balls, go Red. If you like a softer feel, don't have an issue with approach spin, or prefer the potential advantages of cast urethane, go Black.



    Or get a trial pack and try both.




    Thanks for the response. I’ve played the black several times just wasn’t sure what I may be missing. Never had an issue with spin (generating it that is) so I may stay with the black.




    I have no issue generating spin either, especially with short irons and wedges. Because of that the Red didn't work for me. I lost about 5 yards with my irons and I had a hard time dialing in distances with my wedges. I also felt like it was 5-10 yards shorter off the driver.



    The Red does seem to spin more than the Black around the greens, but the Black's performance is more than adequate.
    PING G400 LS 9* - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X
    Callaway Epic 15* - Diamana S+ 70X
    Callaway Apex 20* - Diamana S+ 80X
    PXG Gen1 0311T - DGTI AMT S400
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58 - DGTI S400
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • PawtucketPawtucket Members Posts: 177
    Just want to make an important customer service post as a Canadian



    Regardless of what I do, Snell.com directs me to the Canadian site. It must use IP location services or something. Why is this a problem? Because a lot of deals are for the US site. The Canadian prices are also not nearly as good and, as one of millions of Canadians that live near the boarder, it is no problem shipping to a PO box on the US side.

    What have I done?

    1) I have corresponded with the Snell Canada website to no avail. They said they will look into it (months ago). Nothing.



    2) I've PMed Dean here and received no reply



    What was also interesting is months ago, right at the MTB RED and BLACK release - is that I purchased some MTB Reds from Amazon.ca for a better deal than the Canadian Snell site offered. Once I mentioned that, Dean reached out to me and asked where it was (Amazon.ca link), and said that it shouldn't be there. Wasn't my fault! I replied a few times to him and his team and never once got a 'thanks' for taking the time to help us out and figure out what happened. Just a ghosted communication string. Awesome. Glad I could help.



    Very disappointing and I'm clearly an unsatisfied customer and want other forum members to see the other side of it.
    whats in the bag?
    Cobra f8+ cut 1"
    Cobra F7 fairway
    Srixon z355
    Cleveland 48 wedge
    Ping 54 wedge
    Ping 58 ES wedge
    TM Soto putter
  • JDW3JDW3 Members Posts: 593 ✭✭
    Pawtucket wrote:
    Just want to make an important customer service post as a Canadian



    Regardless of what I do, Snell.com directs me to the Canadian site. It must use IP location services or something. Why is this a problem? Because a lot of deals are for the US site. The Canadian prices are also not nearly as good and, as one of millions of Canadians that live near the boarder, it is no problem shipping to a PO box on the US side.

    What have I done?

    1) I have corresponded with the Snell Canada website to no avail. They said they will look into it (months ago). Nothing.



    2) I've PMed Dean here and received no reply



    What was also interesting is months ago, right at the MTB RED and BLACK release - is that I purchased some MTB Reds from Amazon.ca for a better deal than the Canadian Snell site offered. Once I mentioned that, Dean reached out to me and asked where it was (Amazon.ca link), and said that it shouldn't be there. Wasn't my fault! I replied a few times to him and his team and never once got a 'thanks' for taking the time to help us out and figure out what happened. Just a ghosted communication string. Awesome. Glad I could help.



    Very disappointing and I'm clearly an unsatisfied customer and want other forum members to see the other side of it.
    I live in Ottawa and had no issues placing an order on the American website when the the MTB black and red were released. I had them shipped to an PO box.



    Ron (president of Snell golf Canada) has been awesome with me. He's responded quickly to a couple inquiries I've made. I won a Snell golf Canada staff bag and they shipped it right away. They've added some nice freebies to some orders. Shipping is always fast. I think the price is fair. The MTBs are $20 CDN cheaper than Provs, that's a big savings for a ball that performs just as good if not better. I can't say enough good things about Snell golf on both sides of the border.
    Driver: Ping G400 Max
    3 wood: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816
    Hybrid: Cobra F7 19* & 22*
    Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 16
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 50*, 54*, 60*
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 & Piretti Potenza 2
    Ball: Snell My Tour Ball
  • Snell GolfSnell Golf Sponsors Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Pawtucket wrote:


    Just want to make an important customer service post as a Canadian



    Regardless of what I do, Snell.com directs me to the Canadian site. It must use IP location services or something. Why is this a problem? Because a lot of deals are for the US site. The Canadian prices are also not nearly as good and, as one of millions of Canadians that live near the boarder, it is no problem shipping to a PO box on the US side.

    What have I done?

    1) I have corresponded with the Snell Canada website to no avail. They said they will look into it (months ago). Nothing.



    2) I've PMed Dean here and received no reply



    What was also interesting is months ago, right at the MTB RED and BLACK release - is that I purchased some MTB Reds from Amazon.ca for a better deal than the Canadian Snell site offered. Once I mentioned that, Dean reached out to me and asked where it was (Amazon.ca link), and said that it shouldn't be there. Wasn't my fault! I replied a few times to him and his team and never once got a 'thanks' for taking the time to help us out and figure out what happened. Just a ghosted communication string. Awesome. Glad I could help.



    Very disappointing and I'm clearly an unsatisfied customer and want other forum members to see the other side of it.
    Hello... i do not really see may PM messages on this site as you can imagine that I try to visit here quickly to see if can answer.. The cananda direct site is something that our canadian distributor asked be set up, because we get thousands of customers from Canada, then we have to personally email them to direct them to the Canada site for the better savings and shipping... so this made sense for us to do.. i realize that there are some who live near the border and may like to have some sent to an US address, so I have asked my marketing team to look into a way to handle these limited cases... As for the amazon thing, I apologize for not saying thanks for sending the info to us.. nothing really came of it, and they were not able to determine anything at all, and amazon denies shipping themselves... so we did not really get a resolution on that, but I do appreciate you sending to me.. My apologies for not sending you a thanks... so do me a favor, please send email to [email protected], and tell them that I requested you to email us, and mention that I will personally have someone contact you about a solution to the issue... once i get the email from service, I will take care of it personally...
  • bamagatorbamagator Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    I am sold! Dean signed my receipt on my last batch with a Thanks and my name. What a cool touch when I opened my box and checked the invoice. Just classy, cool and why I support businesses like his. Great ball, great price and it would seem great business owner. MTB is MY BALL.
    Gamer Bag:
    Cobra F6+ Pro Driver 9.5 Deg, Cobra F6 3W, Cobra F6 Baffler 5W Woods
    Titleist 990 3-PW Irons
    Vokey 52/08, 56/12 Wedges
    Odyssey Rossie ii Putter
    Snell MTB Ball (Black or Red)
  • Snell GolfSnell Golf Sponsors Posts: 539 ✭✭
    bamagator wrote:


    I am sold! Dean signed my receipt on my last batch with a Thanks and my name. What a cool touch when I opened my box and checked the invoice. Just classy, cool and why I support businesses like his. Great ball, great price and it would seem great business owner. MTB is MY BALL.
    Thanks.. appreciate the support... we have some good stuff coming early in Q1... hope to finlalize plans and dates to share with everyone soon... Happy Holidays to everyone, and thanks for a great year.. your support is truly appreciated..

    we will be closed at the office today and tomor to share time with our families..
  • HsteadHstead Members Posts: 6,326 ✭✭
    Well Dean, I received your email from your Team, Merry Christmas. I must say, not only can Dean construct a quality golf ball, he knows how to hire talent too. WOW!
    TaylorMade M3 9.5 Graphite Design BB 70X
    Callaway Epic Subzero 15* Diamana D+
    Titleist 818 H1
    Mizuno 919 Tour 6-P, 5 Forged, 4 Hot Metal KBS Tour X
    Titleist TVD 56* and 60* V Grind S400
    Directed Force
    Snell
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker Members Posts: 5,187 ✭✭
    Hstead wrote:


    Well Dean, I received your email from your Team, Merry Christmas. I must say, not only can Dean construct a quality golf ball, he knows how to hire talent too. WOW!




    I noticed that too, lol. I also appreciate that his email actually said “Merry Christmas”
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • BY#99BY#99 Members Posts: 321 ✭✭
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    Hstead wrote:


    Well Dean, I received your email from your Team, Merry Christmas. I must say, not only can Dean construct a quality golf ball, he knows how to hire talent too. WOW!




    I noticed that too, lol. I also appreciate that his email actually said “Merry Christmas”




    I agree. I wish more said Merry Christmas. I also wanted to thank Dean for his efforts to stay in touch with his customers. I know it must be tough as the company grows but it is obvious this is important to Dean. Merry Christmas to all and the Snell family!
  • golf_junkygolf_junky Members Posts: 120
    Well purchased a dozen of MTB Blacks over the weekend. Been playing TP5s, Prov1s and Project (a). If the Blacks fall anywhere between these balls I’m a convert. If you start offering custom numbers that’s a plus. Also ordered a dozen Get Sum just to play around with. I played a couple of rounds with some Tour Soft and Super Soft. I love the feel of the real soft ball but they don’t hold the green like the three I normally play with because of the cover and low spin I’m sure.
  • BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Members Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I got out on our course yesterday. It was a light rain and our club was "closed". But, they let us through the gate. Had the course to myself - it was really beautiful. The MTB Black I was gaming was fantastic. Man - these are very good balls. As DFinch so eloquently stated up above, I also like to support an industry interrupter.
    Ping G400 Max, 8-degrees, tour stiff
    Mizuno JPX900 Forged irons
    Ping G400 5-wood
    Srixon Z Star
    Maker's Mark
  • OakLawnGolfProOakLawnGolfPro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭
    Just did a test last week, as I was given a dozen of the Snell and the TP5 each and wanted to test against the Pro v1 and the Vice Pro Plus which I had already played. Was pleasantly surprised.



    Here is the entire test to watch and see all the results I got with each ball. You'll see some interesting numbers I think as I go through. Not a complete test but just thought it would be fun to try it out.



    www.scotthogangolf.com
  • linkerpanlinkerpan ClubWRX Posts: 1,420 ✭✭
    edited Dec 25, 2018 #3955
    Is Snell more TP5 than TP5x?
    M4 460, 8.5 Rogue 70
    Tee EX10 Beta 13, 18. Hzrdus Yellow
    M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
    M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
    P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
    Vokey SM6 56/14, 60/07
    Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350
    Taylor Made TP5 balls
    Bushnell V2 range finder
    Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag

    WITB Link
  • SEP1006SEP1006 Pearland, Tx.ClubWRX Posts: 854 ClubWRX
    Well **** sure didn't need any golf balls but I did order / receive 6 dozen of the MTB Black. Like them much better than the Pro V's in every way. I've been playing for the Pro V's for years. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the 21 dozen Pro V's I have sitting around.

    COBRA F9 Speedback 10.5*| UST Helium F3
    COBRA F9 Speedback 3wd | Fujikura Atmos Blue Tour Spec 6R
    ADAMS PRO A12 - 2 & 3 Hybrids | UST Mamiya VTS Silver
    PXG GEN-2 0311XF 4 - 6 irons | Accra Tour 100i Graphite Stiff 
    PXG GEN-2 0311P 7 - GW irons | Accra Tour 100i Graphite Stiff 
    PING GLIDE STEALTH 2.0 SW 54* - 12 | Wedge Flex
    PING GLIDE STEALTH 2.0 LW 58* - 6 | Wedge Flex
    PXG GUNBOAT H Putter
    PXG STAFF BAG


  • PatsNationPatsNation Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭
    Got to love the 6 dozen MTB Black Christmas gift
  • Snell GolfSnell Golf Sponsors Posts: 539 ✭✭
    BY#99 wrote:

    ebrasmus21 wrote:

    Hstead wrote:


    Well Dean, I received your email from your Team, Merry Christmas. I must say, not only can Dean construct a quality golf ball, he knows how to hire talent too. WOW!




    I noticed that too, lol. I also appreciate that his email actually said "Merry Christmas"




    I agree. I wish more said Merry Christmas. I also wanted to thank Dean for his efforts to stay in touch with his customers. I know it must be tough as the company grows but it is obvious this is important to Dean. Merry Christmas to all and the Snell family!
    Thank you.. Happy New Year to you and your family as well... some good stuff coming soon...let it develop..
  • 1Mordrid11Mordrid1 Members Posts: 575 ✭✭
    edited Jan 5, 2019 8:42pm #3959
    Well, I hope I like the MTB Black. After reading the reviews and the feedback from members here, I took the plunge and ordered 6 dozen MTB black. I have been playing the 2018 QST and CS, so hopefully it will not be too hard of a transition.
    WITB

    Callaway Rogue driver w/ Oban Tour Limited 4 60g
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood w/ Oban Kiyoshi White 4 65g
    Nike Sasquatch Sumo #4 hybrid(cut down 1") w/ H Diamana s
    Srixon U65 20° Miyazaki Kaula 7 s
    Ping G700 5-UW AWT 2.0(1°flat, 2° weak)
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 19 54/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 19 60/KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne (adjusted to 32")
    Snell MTB Black
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker Members Posts: 5,187 ✭✭
    1Mordrid1 wrote:


    Well, I hope I like the MTB Black. After reading the reviews and the feedback from members here, I took the plunge and ordered 6 dozen MTB black. I have been playing the 2018 QST and CS, so hopefully it will not be too hard of a transition.




    Let us know what you think. I'm slowly converting some of my friends over to Snell image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • HsteadHstead Members Posts: 6,326 ✭✭
    I have enough holes with my MTB Blacks that I can give them a thumbs up. As durable as any other premium ball, spins at least as well off of irons or more, solid off of driver, no ballooning, normal distances, overall a very good ball. Glad I have 7 dozen left.
    TaylorMade M3 9.5 Graphite Design BB 70X
    Callaway Epic Subzero 15* Diamana D+
    Titleist 818 H1
    Mizuno 919 Tour 6-P, 5 Forged, 4 Hot Metal KBS Tour X
    Titleist TVD 56* and 60* V Grind S400
    Directed Force
    Snell
Sign In or Register to comment.