The Method Thread - Never Forget - We still rolling out here - sick customs and more (NO BUY SELL TR

194959799100163
163

Comments

  • WHC888WHC888  2751WRX Points: 278Handicap: 7.9Members Posts: 2,751 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Jul 17, 2015 #2882
    ^^

    me and some other WRXers had an opportunity to visit The Oven for a charity event.

    we each get some custom engage wedges by Mike Taylor and custom putter by David Franklin.

    both ppchu83 and I got 006 head style.



    you can find each one of our individual thread under equipment thread with some search.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamonds 9* w/ Fuji VENTUS
    Taylormade M5 Rocket 3 wood
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2883
    Your pictures and reviews are more than welcome in here fellas!



    Would love to hear what DF thought of our shenanigans in here.



    Hopefully your one offs inspire them to do more high end 006,003 and 001 releases!

    What does that long neck do to the toe hang?!
    Posted:
  • WHC888WHC888  2751WRX Points: 278Handicap: 7.9Members Posts: 2,751 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2884
    wldchld22 wrote:


    Your pictures and reviews are more than welcome in here fellas!



    Would love to hear what DF thought of our shenanigans in here.



    Hopefully your one offs inspire them to do more high end 006,003 and 001 releases!



    What does that long neck do to the toe hang?!




    Dave is fully aware the "shenanigans" going on in here. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I think ppchu83's lefty 006 is the first of its kind, I'm sure he will comment on it some more after he receives it. I stole the picture he sent me and posted here. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This might be the start of something for lefties.



    Mine will be a face balanced 006 instead of toe hang.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamonds 9* w/ Fuji VENTUS
    Taylormade M5 Rocket 3 wood
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • bruinmwbruinmw  310WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 310 Greens
    Joined:  #2885
    I would gladly trade my 006 with flange line for a naked or sight dot only 006. Right now I removed the paintfill from the flange line to give it a cleaner look, but my eyes still get drawn to the line while lining up a putt. I definitely prefer a line or dot, but have been making do with the no paintfilled line. Wish a naked or sight dot option was out there, but still glad I was lucky enough to grab this for my collection on release day.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Fuji GD Tour AD Blue 75x
    Callaway Epic Flash 15* Graphite Design Tour AD Blue 75x (True Spec proprietary shaft)
    Callaway Apex hybrid 20* Fuji Motore Speeder 8.8s
    TM P770 4-9 Project X LZ 6.0
    Vokey 46f, 50f (with Project X LX 6.0), 54s, 58s (with KBS 610x)
    009 Brushed Black, Studio Select Newport, or TM Spider X
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2886
    I am One of those silly people who likes a dot And a line together I feel that it really helps me lineup the putter.



    Did either of you guys get a feel for what Dave really thinks of this whole thing? I could see it to ways if I was him.



    On one side I could really see this as a pain in the keister. Here we are clamoring for something that is not available on shelf might drive him crazy since it takes away some of the good attention that lines like the method mod deserve.



    The other way he could see it, and I hope this is the way that he sees it, this thread is a giant complement to him and his team. Method Tech plus awesome head designs coming together in a Beautiful blend of old and new.



    I really wish that I could've been there with you guys. The faced balanced 006 sounds awesome for those of us that would be straight back and through



    I played nine today and only took 12 putts including those on the fringe. This Potter is really living up to what I thought it would be. Even if it took some tinkering.
    Posted:
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2887


    Agree, the current RZN Black feels too clicky off the 006 and the Platinum feels too light (if that makes any sense).

    I was able to score a dz and a half of the RZN DOT black golf balls and its a fantastic ball.

    I almost wish I never would have tried the DOT balls because I cant find them anymore (knew this would happen)




    I don't want to come off as a Nike ball basher. The first resin platinum is still the truest rolling Putter ball I have ever run into. The resin theory does work on the greens when you are putting. However the method tech almost makes that technology unnecessary.



    When I'm not looking to spend a lot on balls I am a big fan of the Nike hyper flight which you can get at PGA two for $40. That ball feels nice soft and substantial when you hit it. For even less than that I do enjoy the Wilson duo a lot.



    I'm just very surprised the Nike has not capitalized on the trend of softballs. The platinum when should be there softness still feels a bit hard. Almost like hitting the old B330.



    The rzn dot BLK sounds promising. Yet another Nike product that we have to clamor for in order for it to be released. Just saying
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • j.a.j.a.  1723WRX Points: 182Members Posts: 1,723 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2888
    Nike Golf is sold in Australia by an exclusive distributor that happens to be a big chain of stores in the east cost. Out of these stores, just a few others sell the gear as is not a completely fair business.



    Consequences: Nike Golf is overpriced everywhere



    Premium golf balls are around $75 and red/white are around $50. Pro V1 is sold for $56 and over, Srixon Z-Star and Bridgestone B330 around $45 or around $35 for 2014 and older. Even the PDs are almost $30 when you can find Q-Star or "e" cheaper.



    Method Mod putters are more expensive than SC



    Stock Vapor irons over $1000. You can get nice Mizunos, Ping or even Titleist for $800 and less with fitting



    Good deals? Well, you can see them on other brands, not on Nike. In those stores they have 2008 putters in 250. MM006 is $350. Crazy.



    Posted:
  • Berg1091Berg1091  318WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 318 Greens
    Joined:  #2889
    wldchld22 wrote:


    Agree, the current RZN Black feels too clicky off the 006 and the Platinum feels too light (if that makes any sense).

    I was able to score a dz and a half of the RZN DOT black golf balls and its a fantastic ball.

    I almost wish I never would have tried the DOT balls because I cant find them anymore (knew this would happen)




    I don't want to come off as a Nike ball basher. The first resin platinum is still the truest rolling Putter ball I have ever run into. The resin theory does work on the greens when you are putting. However the method tech almost makes that technology unnecessary.



    When I'm not looking to spend a lot on balls I am a big fan of the Nike hyper flight which you can get at PGA two for $40. That ball feels nice soft and substantial when you hit it. For even less than that I do enjoy the Wilson duo a lot.



    I'm just very surprised the Nike has not capitalized on the trend of softballs. The platinum when should be there softness still feels a bit hard. Almost like hitting the old B330.



    The rzn dot BLK sounds promising. Yet another Nike product that we have to clamor for in order for it to be released. Just saying


    Talked to my course manager again who was around the tour a little and is big into long drive. I have never seen anyone hit a ball so far in my life. Anyway he told me that a while back Nike balls were made by Bridgestone which is probably why you think they feel the same, because they were. I take him at his word since he hasn't lied to me yet. I think that it was before the resin was introduced.
    Posted:
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2890
    I remember hearing the Bridgestone thing before. Loved the ONE Tour and Tour D!
    Posted:
  • GC70GC70 What's Next? State of Hockey 7721WRX Points: 280Handicap: 7.1ClubWRX Posts: 7,721 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2891
    whcwhc wrote:

    wldchld22 wrote:


    Your pictures and reviews are more than welcome in here fellas!



    Would love to hear what DF thought of our shenanigans in here.



    Hopefully your one offs inspire them to do more high end 006,003 and 001 releases!



    What does that long neck do to the toe hang?!




    Dave is fully aware the "shenanigans" going on in here. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    I think ppchu83's lefty 006 is the first of its kind, I'm sure he will comment on it some more after he receives it. I stole the picture he sent me and posted here. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This might be the start of something for lefties.



    Mine will be a face balanced 006 instead of toe hang.




    Face balanced will be absolutely money! Very jealous!
    Posted:
    Atmos Blue 6S
     Atmos Red 7S
    Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Scotty T22 Newport
    Pro V1x /

    WITB Link
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***  31956WRX Points: 1,703Members Posts: 31,956 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2892
    j.a. wrote:


    Nike Golf is sold in Australia by an exclusive distributor that happens to be a big chain of stores in the east cost. Out of these stores, just a few others sell the gear as is not a completely fair business.



    Consequences: Nike Golf is overpriced everywhere



    Premium golf balls are around $75 and red/white are around $50. Pro V1 is sold for $56 and over, Srixon Z-Star and Bridgestone B330 around $45 or around $35 for 2014 and older. Even the PDs are almost $30 when you can find Q-Star or "e" cheaper.



    Method Mod putters are more expensive than SC



    Stock Vapor irons over $1000. You can get nice Mizunos, Ping or even Titleist for $800 and less with fitting



    Good deals? Well, you can see them on other brands, not on Nike. In those stores they have 2008 putters in 250. MM006 is $350. Crazy.




    That is very interesting. Are they moving product at those crazy high price points?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • j.a.j.a.  1723WRX Points: 182Members Posts: 1,723 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2893


    That is very interesting. Are they moving product at those crazy high price points?




    I don't think so as I don't see that many gear around. I haven't seen a Vapor driver/woods in a bag yet, only a few Coverts. On the putters section, I've seen Method Core and a few Drones with a few very old ones. Still I haven't seen the Mods out there or any 006.



    I believe that they could sell more if prices were more competitive.
    Posted:
  • Scratch2PlusScratch2Plus Chicago 2208WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 2,208 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2894
    wldchld22 wrote:


    I remember hearing the Bridgestone thing before. Loved the ONE Tour and Tour D!




    Yep, the Tour One D was a favorite of mine until I hit the Tour One (Star) D, Tigers old ball. Same as the Tour One D with a softer/spinnier cover.
    Posted:
    TI TM M3 (might be illegal G)~ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60s
    TM M2 Tour HL ~ GD AD F75
    RomaRo Type R Ute ~ GD UT 85
    Titleist VG3 ~ Nippon 130s
    Vokey Cold Forged Copper 50*/55* ~ TI Raw Vokey V grind 60*
    Ping Cadence TR
    ProV1x



    Never tell a grown man how to spend his money...
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2895
    j.a. wrote:



    That is very interesting. Are they moving product at those crazy high price points?




    I don't think so as I don't see that many gear around. I haven't seen a Vapor driver/woods in a bag yet, only a few Coverts. On the putters section, I've seen Method Core and a few Drones with a few very old ones. Still I haven't seen the Mods out there or any 006.



    I believe that they could sell more if prices were more competitive.




    I just talked to a guy who distributed Golf stuff oversees back in the 90's. For him he just bought the stuff straight from them but it wasn't at a great discount. Sometimes worse than if he was an account in the U.S. because of shipping.



    Growing the brand overseas usually takes a back seat to the bottom line which is a shame.



    Would you get a B2 next if it ever became available down there?
    Posted:
  • sneakysneaky  294WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 294
    Joined:  #2896

    wldchld22 wrote:


    I remember hearing the Bridgestone thing before. Loved the ONE Tour and Tour D!




    Yep, the Tour One D was a favorite of mine until I hit the Tour One (Star) D, Tigers old ball. Same as the Tour One D with a softer/spinnier cover.




    Any news on the new ball?
    Posted:
    Nike VR Pro Blades 3-PW
    Nike Engage 54 SQ
    Ping Anser Milled 0
    Nike RZN Prototype + RZN Tour Platinum
  • FlagrantFlagrant  3840WRX Points: 167Handicap: 9.6Members Posts: 3,840 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2897
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21
    Posted:
    Titleist TS2  Graphite design AD TP 6
    Titleist 917 F3 GD AD DI 7
    Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
    Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Tour rat concept 1 Murdered out



    IG _Flagrant
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • j.a.j.a.  1723WRX Points: 182Members Posts: 1,723 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2898
    wldchld22 wrote:




    Would you get a B2 next if it ever became available down there?




    Who knows when it's going to be available. No new putters or wedges yet. I'll stick with the 006 with the MM006 as a backup
    Posted:
  • cota0429cota0429  3564WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,564 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2899
    Flagrant wrote:
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21




    Good. I bought some RZN blacks for the summer as it gets over 100* regularly and they were 35 a dozen vs Pro V 1x at 48. If it was a 5.00 difference I would still go Pro V1x. Don't care for the blacks or the platinum unless they are cheap
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2900
    cota0429 wrote:

    Flagrant wrote:
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21




    Good. I bought some RZN blacks for the summer as it gets over 100* regularly and they were 35 a dozen vs Pro V 1x at 48. If it was a 5.00 difference I would still go Pro V1x. Don't care for the blacks or the platinum unless they are cheap




    Do you prefer one or the other when putting?
    Posted:
  • cota0429cota0429  3564WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,564 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2901
    wldchld22 wrote:
    cota0429 wrote:

    Flagrant wrote:
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21




    Good. I bought some RZN blacks for the summer as it gets over 100* regularly and they were 35 a dozen vs Pro V 1x at 48. If it was a 5.00 difference I would still go Pro V1x. Don't care for the blacks or the platinum unless they are cheap




    Do you prefer one or the other when putting?




    Doesn't matter. I'm more concerned around the greens. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • Scratch2PlusScratch2Plus Chicago 2208WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 2,208 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2902
    cota0429 wrote:

    Flagrant wrote:
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21




    Good. I bought some RZN blacks for the summer as it gets over 100* regularly and they were 35 a dozen vs Pro V 1x at 48. If it was a 5.00 difference I would still go Pro V1x. Don't care for the blacks or the platinum unless they are cheap




    And when the temps are above 85* cause they do feel slightly better-softer when the temps are up.
    Posted:
    TI TM M3 (might be illegal G)~ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60s
    TM M2 Tour HL ~ GD AD F75
    RomaRo Type R Ute ~ GD UT 85
    Titleist VG3 ~ Nippon 130s
    Vokey Cold Forged Copper 50*/55* ~ TI Raw Vokey V grind 60*
    Ping Cadence TR
    ProV1x



    Never tell a grown man how to spend his money...
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2903

    cota0429 wrote:

    Flagrant wrote:
    They're def coming out with a new ball. The RZN black and platinum balls have dropped to 35 and the red and white have dropped to 21




    Good. I bought some RZN blacks for the summer as it gets over 100* regularly and they were 35 a dozen vs Pro V 1x at 48. If it was a 5.00 difference I would still go Pro V1x. Don't care for the blacks or the platinum unless they are cheap




    And when the temps are above 85* cause they do feel slightly better-softer when the temps are up.




    Totally agree. That's why my initial review took so long. Every Nike ball I used while the weather was in the 50's/60's felt hard. Putter still felt hard with duos in the same weather but it wasn't as bad.



    The old vapor now hyperflight is a nice option in my opinion. 2 for $40 at my PGA store.
    Posted:
  • Mattpgolf15Mattpgolf15 Mattpgolf15  59WRX Points: 37Handicap: 1Members Posts: 59 Bunkers
    Joined:  #2904
    Next objective.. Release the TW 001 with his stampings?!
    Posted:
    Taylormade M4 10.5* Tour AD Di 6s
    Titleist 915f 15* Diamana Blue board
    Taylormade P790 3 iron
    Mizuno 919 Tour 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 X
    Taylormade Hi Toe- 52, 56, 60
    Taylormade Spider X Navy
    Taylormade TP5x
  • wldchld22wldchld22  3371WRX Points: 188Members Posts: 3,371 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Jul 31, 2015 #2905


    Next objective.. Release the TW 001 with his stampings?!




    There was a point last night where they showed Nick Watney roll a putt in with his 006 and almost right after they show TW with his 001 rolling it in. That was putter bliss for me.



    From far away the TW 001 looked like it had softened bumpers? I know there are threads on it.



    This is why I feel that they need a premium putter line that includes the 001, 003 and 006. Resist the urge to throw in a face balanced option. Just do some classics up there and keep it clean the first few years. No crazy colors. Go classic finishes, subtle changes. Offer cuztomization like paintfill, dots and lines through an OvenID.



    RORS was great as we all rallied around one product. Asking them to #OpenTheOven will be a little more difficult. Hard to gauge interest when I'm interested in a darker finish 006 and you might be interested in a TW 001 without the silly red paint and ugly back weights.



    We need an Oven summit or something lol. Hang out at the driving range next to the oven? It won't be weird at all!
    Posted:
  • cota0429cota0429  3564WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,564 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2906
    Next objective.. Release the TW 001 with his stampings?!




    And carry the combo? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • cota0429cota0429  3564WRX Points: 296Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 3,564 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2907
    TW does have softened bumpers. Looks dead on the older Newport 2s. Glad to see Tiger getting back to old form today. Would love to see Jordan, Tiger, Rory battling in the last group on Sunday at next years Masters
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

    WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MedsonMedson  2519WRX Points: 199Members Posts: 2,519 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2908
    On Sunday



    Tiger and Phil in the last group.

    Jordan and Rory in the second last group.

    Rickie and Adam Scott in the 3rd last group.



    They are all within 2 shots.
    Posted:
  • ppchu83ppchu83  56WRX Points: 35Members Posts: 56 Bunkers
    Joined:  #2909
    Left handed RORS 006 made by Dave Franklin. Just a beautiful work of art.



    Posted:
  • LesmondLesmond  12096WRX Points: 1,103Members Posts: 12,096 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2910
    Putter headcover gift from Nike came in today, same color scheme as clapping hands and Rory 006.



    post-183986-14386616533661_thumb.jpg

    post-183986-14386616613561_thumb.jpg

    post-183986-14386616684658_thumb.jpg

    post-183986-14386616753517_thumb.jpg



    Bonus:

    post-183986-14386649755676_thumb.jpg

    post-183986-1438664983154_thumb.jpg
    Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M5 9*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 50*
    Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 D 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • LesmondLesmond  12096WRX Points: 1,103Members Posts: 12,096 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2911
    cota0429 wrote:

    Next objective.. Release the TW 001 with his stampings?!




    And carry the combo? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />







    Weird looking irons, Nike irons don't have slots on them.



    image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M5 9*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 50*
    Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 D 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
163

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.