2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

TESTING: Official SuperStroke Club Grip Member Review Thread

While the GolfWRX staff strives to review the gear that matters most to you, we want your voice to be heard. GolfWRX was founded as a community and we like to give our members the opportunity to test the latest and greatest golf equipment.

Recently, 10 GolfWRX members were given the opportunity to test SuperStroke's club grips. They are...

wcbjr

WVP

granata10

dmagalhaes

jrazz16

knudson81

leftypga

golferoz

stockers72

ImBurningStarIV

Members have started to receive the grips and will post in this thread. Let's keep it clear until they begin posting.

Thanks and enjoy!

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they arrived last night. They are installed but I have not had time to use them. I will get in some range practice tonight before my bowling league. However, I will be playing 18 holes tomorrow. I will definitely post results.

Solid packaging.

20150429_181359_zpsfde6zjqg.jpg

20150429_181445_zpsobcznce3.jpg

They sure do look nice out of the plastic.

20150429_181602_zpson0xnjci.jpg

Clubs the grips will be installed on. You can see that I am a Golf Pride Tour Velvet user.

20150430_130717_zpst5mnwexg.jpg

20150430_130655_zps3t31dtxb.jpg

20150430_130820_zpse0mhlevk.jpg

Out with the old.

20150430_131227_zpsc8hzs8ik.jpg

Got tape?

20150430_132848_zps0dhcw6ku.jpg

Clean them clubs!

20150430_133746_zpsvizinceq.jpg

New tape all laid out.

20150430_134157_zpswtjezj1g.jpg

New tape put on the clubs.

20150430_135314_zpszpvm3zgm.jpg

TA DA!

20150430_141834_zpsx4pax3mk.jpg

So my initial impressions. They feel very much like Golf Pride Multi Compounds. No surprise there. I am used to Tour Velvet .580 so these seem a bit smaller. But I imagine they are a true .600.

Weather here is a dry 85. No moisture in the air. With a glove, full shots throughout the bag are great, driver down to lob wedge, with wedges feeling even better than Tour Velvets. I feel like I can really push through the ball instead of having to finesse the shot.

The only down side in one range session is chipping. The best part of my game is chipping because I miss more greens than a normal 2 handicap. I practice chipping A LOT. Without a glove and being RH, the left hand is uncomfortable on the cord. The right hand feels fine and wants to take over. I tend to flip the clubhead. Maybe I could leave my glove on. Maybe it'll take some time. We'll see.

I'll report back after tomorrow's round!

Alright, so I finally got my grips last week on Friday. Showed up and the lime green looks pretty cool. Always been a sucker for that color and they match my headcovers pretty well! Just an disclaimer, there are some installed length issues but those are all on me! Was late getting the grips and did a rush (beer drinking) job to get them installed for this week and weekend to test.

Prior to these grips I had been using Lamkin iLines this year and Golf Pride Tour Wrap G2 the past couple years. I was in the market for grips anyway since the iLines have shown to have about as much durability as an 80's Yugo. So I will be honest and tell you that these were not on my list of options, but was happily surprised when I got the PM about testing them. Have not played them yet, but so far I like the feel in hand. Grips were easy to install if you have fresh tape, but they didn't like going over the old stuff. Typically on fairly new clubs I just put a small bit of new on the butt end and slide them on, but these didn't like that so much. Removed the old and put on a fresh strip for the woods and hybrid, slid on perfectly.

The feel is good and not near as rough as previous cord grips I have tried. These don't feel like they will take a couple rounds and practice sessions to callus up your hands to be able to play them. Rubber is soft, not iLine soft, and seems to be responsive. Hopefully will get the on the range tomorrow, then on the course Thursday and this weekend for further review.

[attachment=2774852:20150525_165241.jpg]
[attachment=2774854:20150525_204031.jpg]
[attachment=2774856:20150525_205609.jpg]
[attachment=2774858:20150525_214418.jpg]
[attachment=2774860:20150525_214424.jpg]
[attachment=2774862:20150525_214356.jpg]

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

[quote name='wcbjr' timestamp='1430434518' post='11476181']
If I confused anyone, the .580 is internal diameter. So when they are installed, they bulge a bit making the grip feel bigger. Kind of like using an extra wrap of tape without the added hassle. Also, the texture widens giving added traction/grip.
[/quote]cross post to Ot!

Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
2018 Taylormade tp5

https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 

After a couple more rounds, these grips are holding up really well. Chipping and short shots don't bother me like they did in the beginning. I don't notice them anymore, which is probably exactly how grips are supposed to feel.

They do get a bit of black smudges on the white parts because the black caps rub against them when removing and inserting the clubs back into the bag. Meh. Not much of an issue for me.

If the price point is just under the Golf Pride NDMC, then I think this grip is a good buy.

[quote name='wcbjr' timestamp='1430834600' post='11502117']
After a couple more rounds, these grips are holding up really well. Chipping and short shots don't bother me like they did in the beginning. I don't notice them anymore, which is probably exactly how grips are supposed to feel.

They do get a bit of black smudges on the white parts because the black caps rub against them when removing and inserting the clubs back into the bag. Meh. Not much of an issue for me.

If the price point is just under the Golf Pride NDMC, then I think this grip is a good buy.
[/quote]

When I made the switch from Tour Velvets to the NDMC and then to the Z-Cord, I had a similar experience to what you talked about with noticing the difference in feeling going to cord on one, then both hands. I also noticed it wasn't something I noticed after a few rounds. Glad to hear that they are working out for you, as I was thinking of throwing something new on my other set of irons.

So I have had the grips for a week know and have had a chance to get out a play / practice a few times with them. Before I get to the review a little about my game that you may or may not find important. I do use a glove (FJ StaSof - Medium size) for most shots, I do take it off around the green for chip and pitch shots. I have mostly used Ping grips or GP Tour Velvets, I do use a SuperStroke Flatso 1.0 on my putter. Driver swing speed is around 105mph and I am a 0 handicap. Now on to the review

[b][u]LOOKS:[/u][/b] I like the grip, I put my grips on logo side down (I like to see as little as possible on my clubs and even take off shaft bands, yes I know a little OCD). I did the same with these, there is just a small SuperStroke Logo that is showing and it did not bother me at all. If you like color there are plenty of options, I went with the black and white version and was very happy with the way it looked

[attachment=2744757:IMG_1191.JPG]

Black (top half of the grip)
[attachment=2744761:IMG_1190.JPG]

White (lower half of the grip)
[attachment=2744759:IMG_1189.JPG]

[b][u]INSTALLATION:[/u][/b] I am used to .600 round grips so I put these on like I do all of my grips, 1 layer of tape with an extra wrap under my right hand and I use my air compressor to put them on. No issues installing them and they look great on the clubs.

[attachment=2744763:IMG_1201.JPG]

ready to go play!
[attachment=2744765:IMG_1206.JPG]

[u][b]FEEL:[/b][/u] I was excited to try these because I love the feel of SuperStroke putter grips. I have never been a cord grip guy because they always felt a little slick to me but it had been a while since I tried one so this was a good opportunity. My initial impression was excitement because it felt good, especially the white part of the grip.

[u][b]ON THE COURSE:[/b][/u] I have now played 3 times with them and had some practice time. While I still like the way the grip feels when playing I don't feel confident with the grip. The cord part of the grip just feels slick to me. For that reason these grips just leave me wanting more. I really wish there was either a non-cord version or there was more of the white part of the grip. That being said if you like cord grips and are used to them I can imagine you will like this grip.

I am going out to play today and still have the grips on my clubs I will let you know if I have any more thoughts. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

Granata, Have you tried roughing them up with a little sandpaper? A buddy of mine used to swear by hitting gHis grips with a little sandpaper to soften them up a bit. Since they were free grips and you aren't loving them, maybe give it a try and tell us how it goes.

I think he used a medium to fine grit but can't be sure...it's been 15 years.

-Doc Todd

Wishon 919 9* Kuro Kage 70gm stiff
R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58
Old school Ping Anser with loads of lead tape

they felt slick to me in the store

TITLEIST TSI3 9* - HZRDUS T1100 HANDMADE 6.0 
PING G410 15* - MITZ TENSEI PRO ORANGE 70X
PING G410 17* & 19* - MITZ TENSEI BLUE X & EF BLACK X
SRIXON ZX7's - 4-PW w/SPECIAL, TOUR ISSUE, BLACK KBS TOUR V 125'S
CALLAWAY PM2 54* X & 58* X - ORIGINAL PX Satin 5.5's (HSx1)
ODYSSEY STROKE LAB EXO 7S - CUSTOM

SCOTTY CAMERON 2001 TOUR ISSUE 3x CHOCOLATE NEWPORT BEACH
2017 BRIDGESTONE B330 Tour #1's & TITLEIST PRO V #1'X

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I entered the SuperStroke testing application thread on a whim. You can imagine my surprise when HipCheck sent me a pm saying I was selected. Thanks SuperStroke and thanks GolfWrx so much for the opportunity!! :good: After sending some messages back and forth, the box of goodies arrived. I've got big-ish hands and have always used Midsize grips. That limited color choices for me, as Midsize is only offered in Black/White. Working on pics. Haven't got them installed yet. First impressions out of the box, is a smoother/softer version of the Golf Pride MCC grip. Rubber part is softer and the cord part is less aggressive. More to come. Thanks again Superstroke and GolfWrx
Box arrives!! Woo Hoo
[attachment=2749548:002.JPG]
14 new grips. Got that new grip smell too!
[attachment=2749550:003.JPG]
"top side"
[attachment=2749552:004.JPG]
"under side"
[attachment=2749554:005.JPG]

[color=#008000]GBB EPIC Flash[/color]
[color=#000000]GBB EPIC Flash 13*[/color]
[color=#000000]GBB EPIC Flash Heavenwood[/color]
[color=#000000]Apex CF 19, 4 to AW, Catalyst 80[/color]
54* MD 4, black
58* PM Grind, black
Odyssey 2 Ball, Black Series i
CHROME SOFT TRUVIS

• 2 weeks later...

I received my B/W set of grips and installed them with air on all my woods and irons. I’ve had trouble with installing GP Multi Compounds with air in the past as they tend to bind up at the point where the materials join, but no issues with the TX1’s; they slid right on and held firm with only one layer of tape. I won’t bother to post pics since there are already plenty of good quality photos in the thread.

Having been a satisfied Pure Pro user for the past couple of seasons, I was pleased to see that the lower half of the grip feels very similar to the Pure Pro’s. These have the same tacky feel day in and day out that the Pure’s have and with the addition of the cord upper half, I have concluded that these will stay on my clubs for a while. Having used multi compounds in the past, I went to the Pure’s because the lower half of the grip would get slick and hard and I could never seem to get the tackiness and feel back after using them for a few months. I missed the feel of cord under my left hand and love the tack of the Pure’s so the TX1’s has so far been ideal.

I have lots of practice time in and 8 full rounds on them including 5 last week in Myrtle Beach and have absolutely no complaints thus far. It was hot last week and while my hands were a bit sweaty, I didn’t experience any slippage on full swings. While I think the retail price of over 10 bucks is a bit high, I’ll reserve judgement on price until I see how long the TX1-s will last me. I play 3-5 times per week and keep my grips and clubs clean so my hope is that I should easily get a full season and possible more.

To close my initial review, I will add that I played as a single last week in MB and while several of them had SS putter grips on, not one of my playing partners noticed or commented that I had the TX-1’s on my clubs. Most of the guys had factory grips on their clubs (some a decade or more old I imagine) but the majority had a SS or other aftermarket grip on their putters leaving me to deduce that the average player could probably care less about swapping grips on their clubs but have no problems trying different putter grips.

Final thoughts - to me, as long as they last long enough to justify the top of the market price, the TX1’s are a winner.

Alright, I have the first part of my review since I got my grips on Friday before I went up north for the weekend. Installed (not very well, due to fatigue and beer) last night and they are ready for testing this week and weekend. Let the questions fly.

[quote name='granata10' timestamp='1430960716' post='11513629']
I tried a green scouring pad today and that didn't due much but I will try the sandpaper and let you guys know how that works. Thanks for the suggestion.
[/quote]

Granata, did you ever have the opportunity to sandpaper the cords?

-Doc Todd

R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58

Afternoon everyone,
So they finally came in!
[attachment=2776874:House #1 146 (800x533).jpg]

I am not actually playing again until Saturday morning so during the next few days, goodbye to the venerable WINN PCI TL grips
[attachment=2776866:House #1 147 (533x800).jpg]

And hello spiffy new blue and white Superstroke TX 1
[attachment=2776864:House #1 148 (533x800).jpg]

I see a few of the testers have had them a couple of weeks, so I believe I will take a pic after they have all been put on my clubs.

First impressions, a softer GPMC which as I am coming from the PCI I think will be a pretty close to that feel.
I will post again soon as they are all on.

Adams XTD 10.5
TM RBZ Stage 2 16.5* or PING G25 17* Hyd
PING G25 20*, 23*, 27*, 31*
PING G30 Irons 6 thru S
Cleveland Niblick (2008) 49* 56* or
PING EYE 2 Gorge S & L
Bobby Grace F-22 Long Putter

Just received mine today too guys, looking forward to putting them in play.

TM M3 - Diamana D+
TM M3 13° - Diamana D+
TM M1 3HL - Diamana D+
Miura ICL-601 18°- Crazy STP
Miura CB 57 - Monaco TX
Miura WS 53° & 59° - Monaco TX
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB1 DASS / Miura KM-005 / Nike Origin B2-01 / TM Kia Ma Daytona / Yes Callie Fc

[quote name='teamacacia' timestamp='1432659441' post='11629198']
I tried a green scouring pad today and that didn't due much but I will try the sandpaper and let you guys know how that works. Thanks for the suggestion.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I did and it helped, it may also just be me and that cord grips just don't work for me as well as non-cord. Thanks for the suggestion

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

[quote name='granata10' timestamp='1432777009' post='11640056']
[quote name='teamacacia' timestamp='1432659441' post='11629198']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I did and it helped, it may also just be me and that cord grips just don't work for me as well as non-cord. Thanks for the suggestion
[/quote]

Well, I'm glad it helped out nonetheless. I think cords are a love em or hate em kind of thing for most. Personally, I prefer cords but have no problem playing reg grips. Heck, my present clubs haven't had cords in something like 4-5 years!

-Doc Todd

R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58

Thanks WRX and SuperStroke for the opportunity to try these out. I was just getting ready to re-grip but hadn't seen these in stores yet to give them a chance. So some fortunate timing...

Mine came in yesterday. I dropped off my clubs to get re-gripped and will hopefully be picking them up tonight. If so I will get some range time with them tomorrow and will be playing on Sunday so I will follow up with more feedback after the weekend.

Initial pics and impressions... as you can see I went with the gray and white colors. The cord as mentioned above isn't super aggressive. Interested to see how it feels with a glove on.

[attachment=2778658:IMG_6302.JPG]

[attachment=2778654:IMG_6301.JPG]

[attachment=2778666:IMG_6306.JPG]

The pattern has the same "+" shape as their putter grips. I was curious to see if the lower non-cord section had the same texture as their putter grips but it is definitely a more traditional, tacky feel. Pretty impressed with how tacky the lower half feels even without being installed. Somewhat soft as well.

[attachment=2778662:IMG_6304.JPG]

[attachment=2778664:IMG_6305.JPG]

The "+" pattern continues from the bottom half to the top, with the addition of the cord on the top half.

[attachment=2778660:IMG_6303.JPG]

Taylormade SIM Max  – 10.5°
Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
Titleist 818H1 - 22.5°
Titleist AP1 718 – 4-P
Titleist AP1 718 – 48°
Cleveland CBX – 54°
Taylormade EF – 60° 
Ping Vault 2.0 Craz-E H   

Some installed pics. I am [u]loving[/u] the look of these.

[attachment=2780064:IMG_6307.JPG]

[attachment=2780066:IMG_6308.JPG]

[attachment=2780068:IMG_6309.JPG]

As you can see, I went logo down and it seemed like everyone else did also. The SuperStroke text is just a bit too much to look down at for every shot. Obviously for their putter grips, the big SuperStroke text brings massive exposure to the brand, but I wonder if there's a more subtle way to implement the logo on these grips. I would imagine at least 75% of installations will go logo down.

[attachment=2780070:IMG_6310.JPG]

My initial impression on the grip feel - the bottom half is way better than I expected. Very soft, comfortable and tacky. The cord section is not providing quite as much friction/grip as other cords I have felt. Will have to see if that is an issue when swinging full speed, or if they get some moisture on them.

Taylormade SIM Max  – 10.5°
Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
Titleist 818H1 - 22.5°
Titleist AP1 718 – 4-P
Titleist AP1 718 – 48°
Cleveland CBX – 54°
Taylormade EF – 60° 
Ping Vault 2.0 Craz-E H   

WVP, that gray looks really good! I was debating between that and the green and now I kinda wish I would have gone gray!

So I have played 9 holes with the grips last night. Overall they are comfortable and have good traction. Not to rough like some older cords I tried and didn't like, but just enough to make you notice. They are also just a touch larger than the iLine that I had installed previous to the SS grips. I am playing some more this weekend, but so far I am liking them more than I thought I would.

[quote name='stockers72' timestamp='1432749029' post='11636704']
Afternoon everyone,
So they finally came in!
[attachment=2776874:House #1 146 (800x533).jpg]

I am not actually playing again until Saturday morning so during the next few days, goodbye to the venerable WINN PCI TL grips
[attachment=2776866:House #1 147 (533x800).jpg]

And hello spiffy new blue and white Superstroke TX 1
[attachment=2776864:House #1 148 (533x800).jpg]

I see a few of the testers have had them a couple of weeks, so I believe I will take a pic after they have all been put on my clubs.

First impressions, a softer GPMC which as I am coming from the PCI I think will be a pretty close to that feel.
I will post again soon as they are all on.
[/quote]

First the installation, very easy to install even for a complete amateur like myself. I did have one issue though, I have no idea what I did or what happened but one grip seemed to get caught and it ripped at the back where the white part of the grip meets the blue cord piece. Maybe i got a dud but more probable, it was user error... good job they sent out 14 of them!

I played a quick 9 with them today and I very much like them. They are a great replacement for the PCI TL that I removed, the white bottom section is soft, but not overly so, and like Knudson81 pointed out,the cord is noticeable, but not so much as to take over the feel of the rubber, I like the texture that has been achieved.

The golfers I play with are not too aware of whats going on in the equipment world, a few have not cleaned their clubs in years. When I told one of my group today I had put new grips on, all he said was "weren't your other grips blue too?", did not even occur to him to ask what they were and how they felt...

So on first impressions, I am very pleased with them. Saying that are they a worth $11 per grip, that I will have to get back to you on after a few more weeks of play.

The only thing I see for superstroke though is the fact that they need a pro to start using them or get them as standard on some new sets of irons from one of the OEM. Just as when they first started out and KJ Choi won with the plastic screw on version of the putter grip several years back, they need a big name player or even just a winner on tour to get the recognition out there. If they could Spieth that would be perfect, but like all pros, they grow up with one type of grip and basically stick with it, seems very few actually try out different types.

I'll post some pictures later today or tomorrow of them so you all can see what the blue/white combo looks like.

Thanks again GOLFWRX and Superstroke.

Adams XTD 10.5
TM RBZ Stage 2 16.5* or PING G25 17* Hyd
PING G25 20*, 23*, 27*, 31*
PING G30 Irons 6 thru S
Cleveland Niblick (2008) 49* 56* or
PING EYE 2 Gorge S & L
Bobby Grace F-22 Long Putter

Played a tournament this weekend, and used the new SuperStrokes. While overall I like them, I just wish the cord was a bit more aggressive. I guess I never realized before, but I think I liked the NDMC on driver when I'm swinging hard. What I mean by that is every club in my bag I could probably do just fine with most any grip, but the comfort level I have with the corded section of the NDMC when I'm squeezing just a hair tighter and swinger harder with my driver is signifigant (initially), but after seeing the design of these SuperStrokes I'm not sure if its the ribbing/contours of the new decade or the cord itself.

I've played logo down for so long it was kind of strange having to decide which side to use on these grips, went with logo down turns out I don't notice the SS emblem anyway, so probably no point for me to have been doing this all along anyway, but I wouldn't hate to see them tone it down a bit. One of the primary reason I've never tried any of the putter grips is the huge logoing and colors, but I got to thinking about throwing one on this weekend just to complete the full SuperStroke bag. (I blame WRX for my golf OCD)

I feel like these grips are more suited to a tour velvet or tour velvet BCT user. If you LOVE the NDMC I'm not sure you would love these, but I've posted on here in the past about my elbow problems and have tried softer grips a few imes, but they always seem to get slick and I end up throwing the NDMC back on, so the design of these really intrigued me, and only time will tell if I end up loving these or not, because it is a different feel for in my hands for me. I'm not going to lie I warmed up and everything before my first round this weekend, but stepping up to the first tee in a tournament with those special jitters it definately felt different to me, and a bit scary.

I can probably say 100% I wouldn't have bought these grips, but after 2 rounds I really do like them, just the right softness I've been looking for and I really like the gray color. So I guess we'll see long term how I feel, might even stop in at Edwin Watts this week and see if SuperStroke can make me a full bag convert. (any suggestion btw? currently use a iomic midsize with 3 wraps, so I do like the slightly bigger grips, Flatso maybe?) So thank you to superstroke and WRX for the opportunity for giving these a go, and I will check back in with more rounds and see how everybody is still doing with these.

TM M3 - Diamana D+
TM M3 13° - Diamana D+
TM M1 3HL - Diamana D+
Miura ICL-601 18°- Crazy STP
Miura CB 57 - Monaco TX
Miura WS 53° & 59° - Monaco TX
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB1 DASS / Miura KM-005 / Nike Origin B2-01 / TM Kia Ma Daytona / Yes Callie Fc

I looked at these while at golfsmith this weekend and ended up walking away with some Lamkin full cords for the time being. I now realize how some feel these might be a little slick.

-Doc Todd

R11 15.5 3w stock stiff
R11 19 3h stock stiff
Mizuno MP 53 4-P S300
Scor 50/54/58

I'm probably gonna give the Superstrokes a look for my backup bag. I'm still searching for that perfect grip, I'm currently gripped with IOmic Black Armors for the 2015 but absolutely still got a lot of love for the Inexpensive Tacki-Mac IT2's. I would go as far to say that at sub $5.00 a grip, their probably some of the best on the market. I'll most likely go back to them at some point...

Titleist 913D3 7.75* w/RIP Phenom 60 Stiff Flex
Titleist 913F 12.75* w/RIP Phenom 80 Stiff Flex
Titleist 983K 8.5* w/Project X 7C3 Stiff Flex
Callaway FT Tour 18* w/Project X 5.5 Graphite
Titleist 690.MB 2-Pw w/Project X Flighted 6.0
Vokey Spin-Milled - 54/11, 59/06 & 64/07 w/TTS300
Yes! Nicky @ 32" w/UST Freq Filtered Shaft
Yes! Callie-fc Blackout @ 31.5" (Alternate 1)
Odyssey Black Series #1 w/UST Freq. Filtered Shaft
IOmic Grips throughout the bag...