SirShanksAlot on the Hogan CFT

Gxgolfer ·  
GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
Another email asking about the Hogan CFT hybrids and how they compare to other hybrids out there. I’m a good guy to ask… I play the CFT #2 so I know a thing or two about it. To be honest with you… if I were buying a new hybrid today, I don’t think the Hogan would top my list. It’s ok but I would much rather play the Cleveland HALO or the Callaway Heavenwood. I just don’t like the feel of the CFT...(more)
Posted:
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• simmoboysimmoboy Members  777WRX Points: 0Posts: 777
    i am playing a cft 2h at the moment and have to agree with Gxgolfer about it not being on top off my list if i was to get a new hybrid i would much rather a halo or air muscle but the cft is still a solid club which is very easy to hit. IMO it would be in the top 5 hybrids out at the moment.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GenErrGenErr Members  345WRX Points: 0Posts: 345
    I'm playing a #4 CFT with the regular graphite shaft. I've also got a TM 19* with Aldila NV85 R shaft. I like them both. I'm getting to like the Hogan more and more as I'm using it more than the 19 degree TM. I'd recommend either one.

I don't get a chance to try too many different brands, so there are probably better clubs out there. Just that I'm satisfied with the ones I've got.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.