Anyone tried Delilah custom covers?

2»

Comments

• johnboy99johnboy99 Members Posts: 134
    lefty32077 wrote:

She has done maybe 10 putter covers for me as well. Doesn't get any better in my book

Those are sweet!
  • PeanutsDaddyPeanutsDaddy Members Posts: 8,657 ✭✭
    My Delilah headcover arrived today. The design turned out better than I imagined (thanks to Delila). The white and grey 'dancing' maple leafs seem to shimmer when you turn the cover. The grey looks white and the white looks grey depending on the lighting. Now I can carry my two 'Peanuts' with me wherever I go.

I ordered a mid-mallet size so I can transfer the cover to any of the putters in my rotation. It took 12 weeks to receive the first 'proof', but I had the head cover in hand after only a week once I gave final approval. This is my first custom, but fifth cover from her. I'm always impressed by the quality of the stitching, strength of the magnets, and plush liner.

Here are images of the 'proof' and the finished product.

Cobra King F7 9*<br />Wishon 919FD 13* (1* open)<br />Wishon 950HC 18* (1* open)<br />Wishon 775hs 21*, 24*, 27<br />NCW 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*<br />Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)<br />Betti, Machine, Mannkrafted, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon
  • BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭
    Just got a couple covers from Delila. She is awesome to work with.

Very flexible with design, and really work with you to get exactly what you want.

I love the covers and would highly recommend her work.
    Yadi for President
  • dhen9dhen9 Members Posts: 641 ✭✭
    She's done several covers for me. This is the newest project she attacking. She is how the custom headcover business should be.
    Made a simple change but here they are. I also ordered a mallet cover to match. Can't wait to get these home.
  • PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,392 ✭✭
    Just a heads up, the mods/owner hate us posting pics from Delila because it has her web address in the right corner. It's complete garbage, but it is what it is. I suggest reposting them with the address blocked out.
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • PeanutsDaddyPeanutsDaddy Members Posts: 8,657 ✭✭
    PZero wrote:

Just a heads up, the mods/owner hate us posting pics from Delila because it has her web address in the right corner. It's complete garbage, but it is what it is. I suggest reposting them with the address blocked out.

Good call Pzero. I didn't even notice the address, but will edit when I get home. I don't want her quality work removed.

Thank you for the 'heads up'
    Cobra King F7 9*<br />Wishon 919FD 13* (1* open)<br />Wishon 950HC 18* (1* open)<br />Wishon 775hs 21*, 24*, 27<br />NCW 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*<br />Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)<br />Betti, Machine, Mannkrafted, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon
  • PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,392 ✭✭

PZero wrote:

Good call Pzero. I didn't even notice the address, but will edit when I get home. I don't want her quality work removed.

Thank you for the 'heads up'

No problem. I posted mine that I got back recently using the pics she sent me and they were removed after a couple days without notice.
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
    Newest set on their way!!!! Some new techniques that's are totally high end. She's the gold standard of the business.
  • BaskilBaskil Members Posts: 221
    dhen9 wrote:

Newest set on their way!!!! Some new techniques that's are totally high end. She's the gold standard of the business.

Better post some pictures when they arrive!
    According to her she should have ten finished tomorrow. These are going to look super cool. I have her helping on a really neat set of throwbacks. I'll keep the thread updated.
    Finished Quad Stitch. Top notch for sure.
    Here are some other sets I recently had her do.
  • BaskilBaskil Members Posts: 221
    New covers look great! The stitching looks awesome. Looks like handwoven leather straps.