Mizuno JPX 825 Pro Irons with Upgraded Shafts!

Jdaws012 ·  
Jdaws012Jdaws012 Members  243WRX Points: 53Posts: 243 Fairways
I currently own a set of Mizuno JPX 825 Pro Irons. They are stocked with KBS Tour 130 | X Shafts. Set includes 4-PW and also a Mizuno MP-H4 3 Iron. The set was ordered with standard loft/lie and +0.5 inch shafts. The clubs were ordered through my college golf coach directly from Mizuno. These clubs have little wear with no bent shafts. I am the only owner of these clubs and have played about 1 year with them.

Recently, I have taken a break from the game and expect to get back into it this Fall. This is my first time attempting to sell/trade clubs through GolfWRX, but I have been active through eBay.

I am more interested in making a trade rather than selling, but wouldn't hesitate to sell for the right price.

I am looking for more of a players iron with extended X stiff shafts.

If you are curious about these irons, I am willing to apply additional information. No offer is a dumb offer.
Posted:

Comments

• fairwaysRoveratedfairwaysRoverated Mental focus is so........ squirrel Members  2152WRX Points: 0Handicap: 7.4Posts: 2,152
    you have to post this is BST, but you don't have enough posts yet to do so. The mods will take this down once they see it.
    Posted:
    MAIN BAG
    9.6* G Driver
    Fujikura Pro 61 XLR8 Tour
    13.6* G Stretch 3 Wood
    Fujikura Speeder Pro 73 XLR8 Tour
    18* 9031 Super Proto Hybrid
    Diamana 82 HY
    4 - GW 716 T-MB Irons(4 2* & 5 1* strong)
    KBS Tour V
    56 (Bent to 55*) & 60 Mac Daddy PM Grind Wedges
    KBS Tour V Wedge
    Ping Cadence Anser 2 Counter Balanced
    Bridgestone B330
    Leoupol 4Xi
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Jdaws012Jdaws012 Members  243WRX Points: 53Posts: 243 Fairways
    Lol I know
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.