2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

TESTING: Official Ben Hogan FT. WORTH 15 Irons Member Review Thread

While the GolfWRX staff strives to review the gear that matters most to you, we want your voice to be heard. GolfWRX was founded as a community and we like to give our members the opportunity to test the latest and greatest golf equipment.

Recently, GolfWRX members were given the opportunity to test Ben Hogan FT. WORTH 15 Irons and share their review with the GolfWRX community. They are:

JBuer

kiw1982

Dscvrr St Louis

spurcell42

JohnSimon

CactusGolf

Members have started to receive their clubs and will post in this thread. Let's keep it clear until they begin posting.

Thanks!

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I would like to humbly THANK Golfwrx and Ben Hogan Golf Company for this chance to test and objectively report on the Ft Worth 2015 Irons!! THANK YOU!

An FYI on me, solid ball striker with the irons, currently playing the Callaway Apex MB and the Razr X MB and love the look and the feel. Love the look and the feel of a good forged iron.

So when I got the note from HIPCHECK about the contest I was stoked. When I came home from GG last night, the Box was on the porch!! AWESOME! Took it inside and

let the dogs out, fixed a pizza, got comfortable and opened the box....WOW..what a presentation, clubs suspended in the box and the RED WHITE AND BLUE motif..classy!!

First look was WOW!! Gorgeous looking irons!! Feel was very good and the fit and finish is perfect! Unwrapped the set and did some comparisons with the others for length

and found that Hogan is different with their lengths, we will see how that plays out in on course time and some simulator testing tomorrow night.

Playing Friday and Saturday so most feedback will be on Saturday night...but some eye candy for now.......

[attachment=2870900:DSC00016.JPG]

[attachment=2870902:DSC00017.JPG]

[attachment=2870904:DSC00018.JPG]

[attachment=2870906:DSC00019.JPG]

[attachment=2870908:DSC00020.JPG]

[attachment=2870910:DSC00021.JPG]

[attachment=2870912:DSC00022.JPG]

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0 VA Composites Nemesys 65 04
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15 VA Composites Nemesys 75 04
Callaway Mavrik Pro Hybrid 18* Veylix Rome 888 S
Callaway 2019 Apex Pro DOT 4-PW Mits MMT 125 TX/ Vega Mizar Tour Oban CT 115 X
Odyssey WHP #3-Stability Tour, Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5, Toulon Long Island Garage-Stability Shaft
Callaway MD5 Jaws Tour Grey 50/54/58 and  Cobra Tour Versatile 50/54/58 Mitsubishi MMT 125TX Graphite
Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

Can't wait! Thanks again GolfWRX. Heading back from Disney on Saturday! Hope to find a brown box when I return!

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 - Adila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 3 wood 16* - LinQ Purple 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 18/19* Hybrid  HZRDUS Smoke Gray 

Mizuno Pro 243 with modus 120S

Mizuno T24 50 and 56 S400
Bettinardi Queen B

[size=3]First of all, I just wanted to thank everyone at Ben Hogan Golf and WRX for such a great opportunity.[/size]

[size=3]A little about me... I'm a 23 year old grad student at Georgia. I've always been a lowish ball hitter and my driver swing speed is around 110. I've been around golf all my life and played all through high school. After I got into Georgia, I started playing pretty regularly because class wasn't always mandatory. Recently, I've gotten my handicap down from 2 to almost scratch. The Hogans will be my third set of blades, and I'm going to take some comparison pictures with my TaylorMade MBs, my current set. [/size][size=3]The set make up of my clubs are 23*, 27*, 31*, 35*, 39*, 43*, 47*, and 51*, standard loft and lie with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts.[/size]

[size=3]So the irons came today and my first impression is pure class, from the clubs to the letter to the yardage chart, pure class. These irons are beautiful, like I'd be crazy to hit a club this beautiful, but it has to be done.[/size]

[attachment=2870364:IMG_20150723_132532135.jpg]
[attachment=2870408:IMG_20150723_132743262.jpg]
[attachment=2870414:IMG_20150723_132833807.jpg]

Comparison pictures:

5 iron
[attachment=2870430:IMG_20150723_173547643.jpg]
[attachment=2870426:IMG_20150723_173737562.jpg]
[attachment=2870432:IMG_20150723_174416497.jpg]

PW
[attachment=2870470:IMG_20150723_174233179.jpg]
[attachment=2870502:IMG_20150723_174259147.jpg]
[attachment=2870498:IMG_20150723_174320207.jpg]

Played today, didn't swing particularly well, but got to hit every iron in the bag today and the Hogans are legit! Very smooth, soft feel at impact, misses were deadened but not harsh.
My first swing was a 5 iron out of the rough from 185 and it elevated easily and flew middle green and released to pin high. Distance was on par with my gamers, but was at a course today that I
hadn't played in years, tomorrow at a course I played recently. Irons were easy to control, hit a couple of soft fades with them and one draw...no issues. Look at address is great and not too
small looking by any means. More tomorrow. ... oh best swing was on 18 from 122 with a soft PW, hit about 3 feet over the pin and sucked back to 2 feet...nice Birdie to end the round.

Odyssey WHP #3-Stability Tour, Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5, Toulon Long Island Garage-Stability Shaft
Callaway MD5 Jaws Tour Grey 50/54/58 and  Cobra Tour Versatile 50/54/58 Mitsubishi MMT 125TX Graphite
Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

Mine arrived today, just in time for me to go on vacation for 8 days. I won't be golfing. I don't have much to review so far. They look absolutely amazing! I've never seen an iron set up so square, and that's on a wood floor. I'm suddenly not looking forward to my vacation.....review will be posted later. With pics of course.

BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5 Fubuki Alpha 50X
X2 Hot 2 Deep Fubuki K 70 X
Callaway Steelhead XR Tensei Blue 75 X
Adams Super LS 17 & 19 Kuro Kage 80 X
Callaway X Forged Utility 21 KBS Tour V X
Callaway Apex MB 18 4-PW KBS Tour V X
Callaway MD2 52 58 KBS Tour X
Odyssey Versa Tank 7
Srixon Z Star
Garmin G5 Bushnell X7

I played my first round today and all I can say is WOW! On top of being the best looking irons I've ever played, these are also some of the best performing irons I've ever played. I had the chance to hit all the irons today. These have a very distinct click to my ear that I absolutely love. My TaylorMade MBs are more of a soft, mushy sound and feel. I much prefer the sound of the Hogans. The 4 and 5 iron in the Hogan set are easier to hit than the TaylorMades, but I would say from 6 down to PW, the level of forgiveness is the same. Mishits were actually pretty forgiving for a blade and distance control was very good. I played my home course and these went about the same as my TaylorMades. If there was any distance gain/loss, it was negligible and more because of my striking. The best shot of the day was an 8 iron with 157 yards uphill to a back pin that ended up 3 feet from the hole, pin high.
I love the shape of these clubs, I love the sound, and I'm itching to play them right now. More to come soon!

4 iron are address:
[attachment=2871908:_20150724_221133.JPG]

[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1437761987' post='12013476']
Played today, didn't swing particularly well, but got to hit every iron in the bag today and the Hogans are legit! Very smooth, soft feel at impact, misses were deadened but not harsh.
My first swing was a 5 iron out of the rough from 185 and it elevated easily and flew middle green and released to pin high. Distance was on par with my gamers, but was at a course today that I
hadn't played in years, tomorrow at a course I played recently. Irons were easy to control, hit a couple of soft fades with them and one draw...no issues. Look at address is great and not too
small looking by any means. More tomorrow. ... oh best swing was on 18 from 122 with a soft PW, hit about 3 feet over the pin and sucked back to 2 feet...nice Birdie to end the round.
[/quote] what shaft did yours come with. I did a three club demo a couple months ago.

congrats to all who were chosen... Ill just look at the pictures like ive been doing since they were announced.....jealous of those who got a chance to hit these on grass.... in the words of Napoleon (dynamite that is ) Luuucckkyyy!!!!

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

[quote name='Doc420' timestamp='1437792127' post='12016040']
[/quote] what shaft did yours come with. I did a three club demo a couple months ago.
[/quote]

I did the KBS Tour V 120 X, Soft stepped 1x. Great smooth feel but with a lot of control.

Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1437798796' post='12016616']
[/quote]

I did the KBS Tour V 120 X, Soft stepped 1x. Great smooth feel but with a lot of control.
[/quote]

Yeh; your witb profile has me [b]most curious[/b] of the new gang o' testers..... :tongue: You play in Nippon Modus of two vaired profiles over the 120g mark, and the Hogan shaft options at same wt. put you into KBS.

So, as I am kinda thinking a later purchase of new mb irons this year, I have developed tons of Nippon Modus envy, just wanting to see how I would fit in with [i]that feel[/i]. I'm kinda light, like PGA Tour player Will Wilcox, so I wouldn't even sniff test X flex steel shafts, but want to keep between 115-120g, likely.

Also, Dscv - you & I realize the excellence that is Callaway Razr MB. Mine for over 3.5 season. How does Apex MB work vs. those? I prolly will be getting Cobra Fly-Z Pros full MB, but could be swayed into Apex MBs, or even the Hogan set should there be more shaft options (115-120g) outside of the unstable tips of KBS. :lol:

Lost a big chunk of summer golf recently with broken right wrist off the mtn. bike, so this thread is something that just keeps me going with positive thoughts for now. thanks.

BAG ONE:                                                                                                   BAG TWO:
D - Callaway Rogue ST Max D                                               - Cobra F9 Tour Length  

5 -  Ping G425 Max 5(16.5)                                                    3 -  TEE C721 Pro 3 HL(16.5)

H - Callaway Mav P (18) Titleist TS2 (21)                              H - TM SF 2.0 (18) & (21)

I -  Titleist T300 4                                                                   I -  Taylormade SIM Max 4      
I -  Titleist T100 5-P/MR KK TiNi 105                                     I -  Taylormade P760 5-P/Recoils 110 F4

W - Vokey SM8 52, Vokey SM6 58                                        W - Vokey SM8 52, Vokey SM6 58 
P - Bellum Winmore Midi  787                                                - Guerin TS Black 370

Looking forward to reading the reviews guys.
Wish I could test them but they are non existent over in Australia at this moment.

Driver = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max-D 

3 wood = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max HL

3 Hybrid = Taylormade Stealth Pro
Irons = 4-PW Miura KM 700
Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Sand Wedge = Taylormade MG2 56*

Putter = LAB DF3

Ball = TP5x pix

[quote name='avguy' timestamp='1437805773' post='12016834']
[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1437798796' post='12016616']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeh; your witb profile has me [b]most curious[/b] of the new gang o' testers..... :tongue: You play in Nippon Modus of two vaired profiles over the 120g mark, and the Hogan shaft options at same wt. put you into KBS.

So, as I am kinda thinking a later purchase of new mb irons this year, I have developed tons of Nippon Modus envy, just wanting to see how I would fit in with [i]that feel[/i]. I'm kinda light, like PGA Tour player Will Wilcox, so I wouldn't even sniff test X flex steel shafts, but want to keep between 115-120g, likely.

Also, Dscv - you & I realize the excellence that is Callaway Razr MB. Mine for over 3.5 season. How does Apex MB work vs. those? I prolly will be getting Cobra Fly-Z Pros full MB, but could be swayed into Apex MBs, or even the Hogan set should there be more shaft options (115-120g) outside of the unstable tips of KBS. :lol:

Lost a big chunk of summer golf recently with broken right wrist off the mtn. bike, so this thread is something that just keeps me going with positive thoughts for now. thanks.
[/quote]

First on the Modus--- I think weight is the more universal factor overall, and with those two, 120 TX-126g and 130 S-124g, I don't feel they play a TON different overall. Obviously they launch
a bit different and feel a bit different, but for me, they behave the same way dispersion and spin wise, so all good.

I really was smitten by the Apex MB, they are truly a great iron and the Razr X MB as well, so the Hogans have a challenge for bag time after this reveiw is finished, but after the one round,
I feel like I could put any three of these sets in the bag at any time honestly. Top line view is very key to me, and they all pass with flying colors.

I will eloborate more in my final review too.

Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

I know Hogan was making some pretty big claims about them being: "[size=4]Just as long. More accurate. And more forgiving." than other irons out there. Claiming other cavity backs are taking too much mass away from the face, and pushing it too far around the edges.[/size]

[size=4]I would love to hear about their forgiveness from these honest and subjective reviewers. [/size]

They look fantastic, congrats to all who had a chance to test

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke MAX 10.5*  GD Tour AD XC-6X
TM M2 16.5* VEYLIX ROME 888
PXG 0317X 20* Oban Devotion S
Mizuno Fli-Hi #4
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G Modus 120
Mizuno T24 RAW 52/58 Modus 120
 Limited Edition PING PLD Prime Tyne 4 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

these look real good!!

unfortunately i no longer have the power nor ability to use them------but i used to...

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60

I deeply thank to Hogan golf and WRX giving me this wonderful experience.

Myself:
- 33 years old
- 6' 2'', 190 lb
- 12 HDP since this summer I am shooting high 70s.

When I saw FT. Worth Iron first from the wrx, I thought that it is very interesting idea putting all loffts up for buyers choice.
From my humble opinion, making a tight and well-balanced gap from the drive to the wedge is golfer's the biggest task.

Somebody might say(I have been heard many times actually) you cannot use the blade with your handicap. But, I just love them.
I started this sport 2 and half years ago. And, my first iron set was the AP2. But, the shaft was too light for me.
So, I went local Golf Smith and talked with the fitter(Big thanks to Nam Cho). And, he told me to play whatever you like because I am not a professional.
I fell in love with MP-69 at one sight and I bought it.

I tried to use GI iron sets, but I could not bear with them from several reason. BTW, I am happy with my blade.

I am using XR 3 Hybrid(235-245) and Bridgestone J15MB 4-P iron set. And, Callaway Mackdaddy 2 50, 56, 60.

When I got an e-mail from the technician from the Hogan Golf, I ask him to make the set of 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 46, 51, 55, 59.
The technician recommended 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 57 which has tighter gaps.
But, I did not want go with 3 wedges system because I already tried it and failed. I like 4 wedge system better.
And, because I hit my 3H about 240, I wanted my longest iron to hit aroun 230. I thought staring the set with 21 degree wound be better than having 24 degree.
As the technician said, I had to make some sacrifices between 41 to 51 which has 5 degree gaps. But, I am confident make a control shot with my 9 iron and pitching wedge.

[attachment=2872434:2015-07-24 19.15.42.jpg]

So, my set up is 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 46, 51, 55, 59.
Standard lie.
+.5 long with KBS tour V 120 S shaft.

[attachment=2872418:2015-07-24 18.01.00.jpg]

[attachment=2872420:2015-07-24 19.11.31.jpg]

I got them yesterday. I immediately put them into my bag and they are looking just gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Today, I went to the range to test them out.
And, I have a round with my friends. I got to show off this piece of art to them.

[attachment=2872440:2015-07-25 09.49.13.jpg]

[attachment=2872436:2015-07-25 09.49.00.jpg]

[attachment=2872438:2015-07-25 09.49.35.jpg]

This is my 33 iron(6.5 I guess).
I shot aroung 175 with my 7 iron and shot aroud 190 with 6 iron.
Today, I shot with this around 180-190 as I expected.

They look small enough from the address. I like it.
And, it has good feeling and feedback.
I used mp-69, mp-4, Bridgestone J40s, Cleveland 588 MBs, and J15 MB.
They all have different feelings. (My favorite is 69s though) But, at least they all have great feeling and feedback since they are forged blade irons.

When I hit the sweet spot, I feel nothing. With a small clicky sound, the ball jump out from the face.
But, when I miss the spot just a little bit, I exactly notice that I miss hit it and I know how I miss the shot.
Interestingly, most of blade iron that I had punished my palms when I hit a poor shot. But, FT 15 did not punished me that hard while letting me know I've made a mistake.

Forgiveness wise, I feel like it has similar forgiveness with my current gamer(J15).
With 33 degree iron, nice shot goes 185 while miss shot goes around 155. I can chip from there. I don't mind.

With the 21 degree iron, I shot 225-230 which was I hope so.

I will try them out tomorrow and I will post about the experience with you.

Thanks.

Inwon.

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   Mezz 1 Max Broomstick w/Accra

[quote name='Sabaka' timestamp='1437852989' post='12018638']
If any of the testers have played the 1999 version of the Hogan Apex, it would be great to hear how these new clubs compare to those.
[/quote]

I got a friend who is playing that iron set over 10 years. And, I play with him often.
I had some chances to try those clubs, but those are harder than mine IMO.
But, his index is 3 which means he can handle that horse.lol.

Inwon.

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   Mezz 1 Max Broomstick w/Accra

Full round in today at a very familiar course. Played decent, 81, but short game and driver were my bugaboo's today.

Hit every iron in the bag today, 4-PW, some more than others. They felt really solid and had that soft click off the zoysia fairways, and seemed to cut through the rough quite easily when I
didn't have that perfect lie. Shots of note were the same yardage on #4, 5, and 7 into the greens, 117 yards, which is a touch longer than I want to go at with my 52* gap all the time, so
I figured a nice 1 inch choked down PW(47*) would be perfect...9', 12', and 10' say it was the correct choice!!
Control is outstanding on these, maybe more so than my gamers or I was having a great mental day with the irons in the bag. On #8, had an uphill lie with ball above feet also, wind was right to
left and I figured that a soft draw from that lie would ride the wind perfectly, well, hit the shot like I envisioned, but the wind was a touch more into me also and ended up in a greenside bunker,
but it was flighted exactly like I thought is should look. (Bunker shot from 20 ft to 1 inch...buds gave me that one).
Really solid 7 iron and 9 iron into par 3's on the last few holes were extremely solid and flew great. Very much what I was trying to accomplish on those shots.

So initial analysis---

Looks--Amazing looking, just oozes quality build to me. The top line is just right to my eye, confidence inducing and the sole design really looks cool and works well.

Feel-- are really on par with my Callaway's for sure...very soft to nothing but that buttery compression feel on well struck shots. You can tell when you miss it, but it doesn't rattle
my brain or hands at all on those. Feedback is very precise as to where the ball was struck on the face.

Spin-- on par with my Callaways. I wasn't surprised by me sucking anything off the green and all trajectories reacted as expected going into the greens. Quick stopping power and sat down fast.

Playability-- good from everywhere I hit them, rough- deep and thin, and fairways were a joy to hit off of, just aim and swing, no thinking about how the sole might react, just solid thru the ball.

Durability-- so far holding up great, no issues.

Distance-- I chose the clubs today based on my normal distances and got what I expected.

I have another round on Tuesday at a great Club here in STL, that will be a great test also.

Any questions, please ask.

Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

Looking forward to getting home tomorrow and opening that box!!!

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 - Adila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 3 wood 16* - LinQ Purple 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 18/19* Hybrid  HZRDUS Smoke Gray 

Mizuno Pro 243 with modus 120S

Mizuno T24 50 and 56 S400
Bettinardi Queen B

[quote name='RookieBlue7' timestamp='1437910015' post='12021140']
From my review experience elsewhere, make sure you have the lofts checked on them.
[/quote]

Wow.

I realize that no one bats 1.000 and stuff happens, so maybe stuff happened to you, but imprecise lofts at this price point is absolutely, completely, utterly unacceptable.

I like the look of these, and I love the performance of my SCOR wedges, but with such a shortage of play and practice time, I am pretty well wedded to my "hacker" G10 irons. :D

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - SW….+3” or Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

[quote name='mshills' timestamp='1437911642' post='12021194']
[quote name='RookieBlue7' timestamp='1437910015' post='12021140']
From my review experience elsewhere, make sure you have the lofts checked on them.
[/quote]

Wow.

I realize that no one bats 1.000 and stuff happens, so maybe stuff happened to you, but imprecise lofts at this price point is absolutely, completely, utterly unacceptable.

I like the look of these, and I love the performance of my SCOR wedges, but with such a shortage of play and practice time, I am pretty well wedded to my "hacker" G10 irons. :D
[/quote]
10 of the 11 clubs I got were off on loft. They offer 43 individual lofts, 20-63 degrees. And every club, save 1, were off in loft, one by 3 degrees. I checked them prior to hitting the first ball with them too, and put them on spec before I ever did hit a ball.

Checked mine this morning at GG before we opened. Loft was spot on for 5 of 7 irons and off less than 1/2 degree on others(Mitchell Digital Lie and Loft). Lie angles were off a bit on most irons by 1/4 to 1/2 of a degree. All are on spec now. I am assuming tolerances are within 1/4 -1/2* so not too shabby in my opinion.

Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1437923374' post='12021822']
Checked mine this morning at GG before we opened. Loft was spot on for 5 of 7 irons and off less than 1/2 degree on others(Mitchell Digital Lie and Loft). Lie angles were off a bit on most irons by 1/4 to 1/2 of a degree. All are on spec now. I am assuming tolerances are within 1/4 -1/2* so not too shabby in my opinion.
[/quote]

Mine were checked on my personal Mitchell Steel Club. 1 club was off 3 degrees on loft. 8 were between 2 and 2.5 degrees off in loft. 2 were within a degree. Of the 11 clubs, 9 were 2 or more degrees off. Every club's lie angle was between 61 and 63 degrees through the 11 club set. And I was told to go with the HoganFit result, as a result I ended up blowing the grips off after extensive testing as they came length wise and extending them. The length increments were also 0.75" between clubs as well. After fixing them myself, I now love the clubs though. Most forgiving blade I've ever hit and they're as solid as any club out there in terms of feel. I've shot 2 rounds in the 70's and my very first was a low 80's round (adjusting to distances can be attributed to that and my most recent 79 featured 5 birdie putts I left on the lip and a penalty I took on 18 because my ball disappeared from dead stopped in the fairway on 18 after I laid up and we went in the cart to let my uncle hit. The group in front of us drove right back past my ball to get to the clubhouse but we didn't see them take it because my uncle was down in a hole off the side of the fairway and we couldn't see my ball.).