Ebay seller ksouth9

Anyone buy from this seller? How was your experience? A search shows mixed reviews with some fake clubs.

Comments

• dbleagdbleag Members Posts: 2,876 ✭✭
    Purchased at least twice from him and everything was AOK.
  • Paule350Paule350 Members Posts: 210
    Ya I bought irons and they were as described and authentic. Do a search because this topic was talked about already
  • PuppetmasterPuppetmaster Members Posts: 14,933
    I've bought shafts and grips from him, maybe one club, always positive in my experience. Looks like he gets a lot of liquidation stock or excess inventory, because once in a while there will be a ton of the same club, and then they're gone. Previous discussions about him have been mostly positive from what I recall.
    WITB Link

Cobra King Ltd 8.5*, Speeder TS 6.2
    Callaway BBA 16*, Speeder TS 8.2
    Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump
    Maxfli Revolution 4-PW, DG
    Vokey 254.10, V-Grind 60*
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M
  • bruinsPATSirishbruinsPATSirish Golf is hard. Members Posts: 6,429

I've bought shafts and grips from him, maybe one club, always positive in my experience. Looks like he gets a lot of liquidation stock or excess inventory, because once in a while there will be a ton of the same club, and then they're gone. Previous discussions about him have been mostly positive from what I recall.

I also had a good experience with him. I think there was another thread that stated he inadvertently sold a batch of fake clubs that were tucked in with a lot he bought and resold. Not sure on that though.

You are covered by Paypal and eBay either way so with that much positive feedback I wouldn't be too concerned
    bruinsPATSirish WITB!
    Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
    Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
    Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
    TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
    Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
    Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole
  • browne11browne11 I'm a hockey player, playing golf today Members Posts: 1,621 ✭✭
    There are so many threads asking if this guy is legit on here. I think one uneducated buyer probably just wanted a refund and left him that one negative feedback about fake items. I have bought from him and he is 100% legit.
    Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
    Ping G30 14.5 stiff
    Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
    Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
    Ping 54, 58 Tour S
    Taylormade DJ Spider Tour
  • avgjoeavgjoe Members Posts: 4,999
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭
    good to go, several(many) purchases all are good.
    Cobra F6+ Graphite Design ADDI-6S 10D
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    Mizuno MP25 4-PW CTaperLite
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM6 S Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 SS tour 2.0
     Srixon Z star, TP5, Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4

USA! Love it or leave it!
  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet Members Posts: 8,690 ✭✭
    edited Aug 8, 2015 #9
    Paule350 wrote:
    Ya I bought irons and they were as described and authentic. Do a search because this topic was talked about already

Did you read the OP? Clearly said he searched and wanted some opinions.
    Cobra F9 - Speeder TS 6.2
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • DatSliceDoeDatSliceDoe Camerons & Cobras One fairway overMembers Posts: 2,236 ✭✭
    Legit. Has some hard to find stuff and sells most everything at auction, which can be a great deal if what you want isn't well known.
  • djvold11djvold11 Members Posts: 54
    Bought a UDI from him a few weeks back and was happy with everything. Flawless transaction.
  • mac94mac94 Banned Posts: 6,321
  • Chicago JoeChicago Joe Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
  • iyi4iyianiyi4iyian Members Posts: 790 ✭✭
    gtg seller
    Driver: Taylormade M5 - 10.5º - Fuji Black Tour Spec 6s
    Fairway: Taylormade M6 - 15º - Fuji Black Tour Spec 7s
    Hybrid: Taylormade P790 - 19º - Tour AD-95S
    Irons: Taylormade P790 4-6 & P770 7-PW - DGTI S400
    Wedges: Taylormade Milled Grind - 50º & 55º and Hi-Toe 60º DGTI S400
    Putter: Taylormade Spider X Copper - 34 inches 
  • BKing2015BKing2015 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Bought Adams Pro hybrid and XTD driver in the last month. Great seller.
  • kiggazkiggaz Members Posts: 436 ✭✭
    Legit. Clubs I purchased were brand new. He is in stlanta I believe.
  • jtmagicjtmagic TexasMembers Posts: 878 ✭✭
    Bought a club from him and all was good. No issues.
  • fightingbeesfightingbees Members Posts: 302
  • Djohnsonas39Djohnsonas39 Members Posts: 10
    Buyer beware! Ksouth9 is selling fake stuff. I have checked his 2015 Adams golf Idea Tech Hybrids and the 2014 adams golf xtd driver, against some at the local pro shop which is an Adams golf authorized retailer. They were almost identical but the font of the serial numbers was slightly smaller and were slightly thicker. Also the shafts were fake which we only realized by looking at them with a magnifying glass. The font was ever so slightly thicker and felt slightly different to the touch. The grips (I'm assuming) were also fake because they had a very strong rubber smell where as the real ones didn't, and lastly the head covers had a strong "spray paint" like smell but other than the smell they were completely identical. The 6-pw didn't have any serial numbers (which is normal for this set) so they were indistinguishable from the real ones, but once we proved the 4 and 5 hybrids to be fake,there seemed to be no reason to continue looking for evidence of the short irons authenticity. Also another strange thing, the two hybrids that I have had identical serial numbers, but the two separate brand new packages that they opened for me at the store had different numbered serial numbers on the hybrids from the same set, but we weren't certain if that is normal or not. Regardless, the size and shape of the serial numbers were an absolute smoking gun in terms evidence to prove the authenticity (or lack thereof) and I will put sum pictures on here when I get a chance. There were several differences on the driver, including the serial number size shape and shade of gold, and many things stood out on the fake shaft. I will post those picks when I get a chance. Lastly due to the non cooperation from adams golf (which is now Taylormade) I am unable to "prove" to Ebay's standards that they are indeed counterfit, so I am forced to return them to the seller in order for my refund. So if you buy either of these items from him you are going to possibly receive my returned fake clubs.
  • tomuch23tomuch23 WIMembers Posts: 546 ✭✭
    edited Sep 12, 2015 #20

Buyer beware! Ksouth9 is selling fake stuff. I have checked his 2015 Adams golf Idea Tech Hybrids and the 2014 adams golf xtd driver, against some at the local pro shop which is an Adams golf authorized retailer. They were almost identical but the font of the serial numbers was slightly smaller and were slightly thicker. Also the shafts were fake which we only realized by looking at them with a magnifying glass. The font was ever so slightly thicker and felt slightly different to the touch. The grips (I'm assuming) were also fake because they had a very strong rubber smell where as the real ones didn't, and lastly the head covers had a strong "spray paint" like smell but other than the smell they were completely identical. The 6-pw didn't have any serial numbers (which is normal for this set) so they were indistinguishable from the real ones, but once we proved the 4 and 5 hybrids to be fake,there seemed to be no reason to continue looking for evidence of the short irons authenticity. Also another strange thing, the two hybrids that I have had identical serial numbers, but the two separate brand new packages that they opened for me at the store had different numbered serial numbers on the hybrids from the same set, but we weren't certain if that is normal or not. Regardless, the size and shape of the serial numbers were an absolute smoking gun in terms evidence to prove the authenticity (or lack thereof) and I will put sum pictures on here when I get a chance. There were several differences on the driver, including the serial number size shape and shade of gold, and many things stood out on the fake shaft. I will post those picks when I get a chance. Lastly due to the non cooperation from adams golf (which is now Taylormade) I am unable to "prove" to Ebay's standards that they are indeed counterfit, so I am forced to return them to the seller in order for my refund. So if you buy either of these items from him you are going to possibly receive my returned fake clubs.
    Either trolling or clueless! Here we go again.
    Srixon Z785 9.5° HCPXHB65
    Srixon F85 15° HCPXHY75
    Srixon H85 19°/22° PXHB85
    Srixon Z565 5i-Aw NPM 105
    Cleveland Cbx 54°/58° DG115
    Cleveland HB Soft #8.5
    Srixon Z Star/Q Star Tour, TM tp5 
    Ogio Silencer
  • wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,502 ✭✭
    tomuch23 wrote:

Either trolling or clueless! Here we go again.

Probably both..........This guy will probably be aggravating folks on the bst forum in the future......He said one thing I agree with....Buyer Beware....And seller.....
  • TN22TN22 Masters Champion Members Posts: 758 ✭✭
    Made quite a few purchases from ksouth. Legit seller. Quick shipping too.
  • KYMARKYMAR Members Posts: 13,257 ✭✭

Smoking gun? You sound like a crazy person. (No offense intended towards crazy people)
    Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
    Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
    Hybrid undecided
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
    Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
    White Hot 6 Long Neck
  • Rory McilwoodsRory Mcilwoods Members Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'll crack you over the head with my VR pro combos I bought from Ksouth and see if you can tell me if they really are an authentic forged iron.
  • ChrisNHChrisNH 3 putts strictly prohibited... Members Posts: 344
    My experience on 4 or 5 separate purchases from him has been all positive. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
    • TaylorMade M2 9.5* Driver
    • TalorMade M2 15* 3 wood
    • Cobra F6 19* 3/4 Hybrid
    • Cobra King F6 5-PW
    • Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 50*, 54*, 58*, 62*
    • Odyssey o-works #2 putter
    • Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis (or) Vice Pro Soft
    I recommend anyone who buys anything from him takes thier club to an authorized retailer (i.e. the local pro shop) and simply compare the two, specifically the serial numbers and the weight. If I knew how to put pictures on here I would simply show you the difference based on my only two purchases...
  • goondawg goondawg RIP my buddy Members Posts: 1,948 ✭✭
    Adams having heads with the same serial is nothing new. Nothing looks off in your pics.
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,047 ClubWRX
    edited Sep 14, 2015 #29
    I have had nothing but good service from him. And as for the "differences" you are alluding to, I say they are nothing more than differences in production date or place.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
    Like I said, the Xtd driver was alot easier to spot... And the serial numbers on the 2015 Hybrid Irons are alot more distinguishable from each other in person then this picture (the color size and feel) but the 2 and 4 at the beginning are slightly smaller and the thicker on the club to the right. The shaft and club head in the first two pictures are undeniably different, showing you my first hand counterfit experience with Ksouth9

. That's all I wanted to show people who think about buying from Ksouth9. And judging from the last couple posts, I suppose this is the part where a bunch of angry guys start "trolling" and say that I'm the one being a "troll", and as for everyone else, I hope it helps someone not get ripped off.

By the way the fake driver is the top shaft in picture one, and the two fake club heads are the right clubs in pictures 2 and 3.
  • tomuch23tomuch23 WIMembers Posts: 546 ✭✭
    I don't believe those are counterfeit by any means. If it was a different production run some things may be a little different looking. Maybe someone who is a expert can chime in and tell you otherwise they look fine. What happened when you filed a claim? What did he have to say?
    Srixon Z785 9.5° HCPXHB65
    Srixon F85 15° HCPXHY75
    Srixon H85 19°/22° PXHB85
    Srixon Z565 5i-Aw NPM 105
    Cleveland Cbx 54°/58° DG115
    Cleveland HB Soft #8.5
    Srixon Z Star/Q Star Tour, TM tp5 
    Ogio Silencer