Video Games

Comments

• nitaizipp15nitaizipp15 Members Posts: 11
    edited Jun 23, 2018 #572
    Mobile games such as FIFA mobile, Madden Mobile, and NBA live
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • BA_LuckBA_Luck Members Posts: 38 ✭✭

There's this really cool game called "golf". It's fun and good to practice, but best of all, it gets you outside! But if you are looking for fun games to play, I like the EA FIFA series, COD Black Ops 2, and Tiger Woods 12
    Can't golf at night, Chip.
  • rooskirooski Members Posts: 26
    FYI to all -- The Golf Club 2 is currently 80% off $40 in the steam summer sale.. at $7.99
    rooski wrote:

FYI to all -- The Golf Club 2 is currently 80% off $40 in the steam summer sale.. at $7.99
    Is this the game with the PGA Tour?
  • devinh821devinh821 Members Posts: 561 ✭✭
    Slowly and I mean slowly getting the hang of fortnite. I can at least now get some walls around me when the firing starts lol still can’t build like tower though.

And how in the world do you guys hit people with shotguns? I miss and miss and miss and miss
    devinh821 wrote:

Slowly and I mean slowly getting the hang of fortnite. I can at least now get some walls around me when the firing starts lol still can't build like tower though.

And how in the world do you guys hit people with shotguns? I miss and miss and miss and miss
    Watch SypherPK youtube vid on how to hit shots.
  • moegolfer11moegolfer11 steal your face right off your head Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭
    devinh821 wrote:

Slowly and I mean slowly getting the hang of fortnite. I can at least now get some walls around me when the firing starts lol still can't build like tower though.

Builder pro is your friend. R2 is a wall and L2 is a ramp. I just mash those when making a tower. As for shotguns...if you figure that out let me know.
    Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
    Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
    Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
    Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 52° 56° 60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
    Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp
    Hahaha I use builder pro. It’s awesome just to panic and start building and then I’m like now what? Been doing better usually get a couple kills in solo mode. If I was good at this game I would never put it down
    Dual Pistols look sweet.
  • moegolfer11moegolfer11 steal your face right off your head Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭
    BA_Luck wrote:

Dual Pistols look sweet.

Used the gold version of them last night. Pretty cool. They do a hefty amount of damage.
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 493 ✭✭

BA_Luck wrote:

Dual Pistols look sweet.

Used the gold version of them last night. Pretty cool. They do a hefty amount of damage.

Not a huge fan of the burst action for then dueling pistols. Would definitely have preferred truly manual action, like dueling hand cannons or something.
  • Olson12Olson12 ClubWRX Posts: 2,196 ClubWRX
    I haven't used the dual pistols a ton yet but the fire rate is a bit too slow for me. Maybe I'll try replacing pump with the dual pistols for first shot damage and carry a tac shotgun for 2nd hit. I tried running pump and dual pistols and its just too darn slow.
    2017 M1 with Project X HZRDUS T1100
    Cobra F8+ 16* 4 wood with HZRDUS Black
    Cobra Oversized 19* Hybrid with HZRDUS Black
    Cobra ForgedTech 6-PW
    Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
    Oddysey Exo #7
    I use duel pistols for mid range then rush with tac subs/tac shotguns. Assault rifles/sub machine guns got buffed. Shotguns got nerfed.
  • tmgolf25tmgolf25 Members Posts: 437 ✭✭
    Anyone play Fortnite on PS4? If so I'm always down to play. My PSN is b1gg2594!
    Callaway Epic SZ 9*
    Callaway Rogue SZ 15*
    Nike Vapor FlyPro 2 iron
    Mizuno JPX 900 Tour
    Callaway MD3 Milled
    Bettinardi BB1

I use duel pistols for mid range then rush with tac subs/tac shotguns. Assault rifles/sub machine guns got buffed. Shotguns got nerfed.

Subs got super buffed. The white silenced smg is my new favorite weapon 😂
    kalamazoo wrote:

Subs got super buffed. The white silenced smg is my new favorite weapon ��

Tell me about it! I'll use the grey silenced smg over a green AR!
    Cobra ForgedTech 6-PW
    Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
    Oddysey Exo #7
    I try to play fortnite. Hit me up bro. Devinh821
  • Belmont148Belmont148 Members Posts: 1,487 ✭✭
    Olson12 wrote:

kalamazoo wrote:

Completely agree. I've left legendary dual pistols on the ground to grab a gray Sub SMG.

Who is pumped for the new golf course, and buggies on the map?
    Current Bag:

G400 SFT 10* Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60TS
    F8+ 4W- HZRDUS Black 75 Stiff
    Ping G25 3H and 4H Stock R Flex
    Ping I200 5-UW Project X LZ 5.5
    Glide Stealth 54SS and 58ES Project X LZ 5.5
    Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2
    Belmont148 wrote:

Olson12 wrote:

kalamazoo wrote:

Completely agree. I've left legendary dual pistols on the ground to grab a gray Sub SMG.

Seems a little underwhelming for the hype built behind it, but I'm assuming there will be massive map changes through season 5 with the whole worlds collide theme.
  • Belmont148Belmont148 Members Posts: 1,487 ✭✭
    BA_Luck wrote:

Belmont148 wrote:

Olson12 wrote:

kalamazoo wrote:

Seems a little underwhelming for the hype built behind it, but I'm assuming there will be massive map changes through season 5 with the whole worlds collide theme.

Definitely evolutionary changes, nothing revolutionary. Since I just got into it at the end of season 4, i'm happy with the skins and value of this season for just jumping in. Should be fun.
    Current Bag:

G400 SFT 10* Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60TS
    F8+ 4W- HZRDUS Black 75 Stiff
    Ping G25 3H and 4H Stock R Flex
    Ping I200 5-UW Project X LZ 5.5
    Glide Stealth 54SS and 58ES Project X LZ 5.5
    Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2
    I'm shocked you would say underwhelming. I know people were hoping for a full map change but in my mind that would have been a huge mistake. The golf carts in the game look like so much fun! That is a huge game changer, there are also portals everywhere that will drop you from the sky so you can escape the storm quickly.

I personally can't wait to go home and play as much as I can.
    Cobra ForgedTech 6-PW
    Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
    Oddysey Exo #7
    Golf carts are now the most OP thing in the game. Love it.
    Got to play Season 5 for about 15mins before the game crashed and now it’s totally down. Typical start for new seasons.
    kalamazoo wrote:

Golf carts are now the most OP thing in the game. Love it.

You really think so? I thought so at first but realized that all you have to do is shoot at the cart and as long as your hitting the cart in does damage to everyone in the cart. I feel like that makes it pretty fair.

I think the Rifts are OP though. Baically you'll never die from storm damage again.
    Cobra ForgedTech 6-PW
    Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
    Oddysey Exo #7
    Olson12 wrote:

I'm shocked you would say underwhelming. I know people were hoping for a full map change but in my mind that would have been a huge mistake. The golf carts in the game look like so much fun! That is a huge game changer, there are also portals everywhere that will drop you from the sky so you can escape the storm quickly.

I personally can't wait to go home and play as much as I can.
    Well I said that before I played. After my obligatory hour of waiting to get into the game. It was a ton of fun. The new locations should be named potato city.
  • UCBananaboyUCBananaboy Members Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    Modern Warfare 2 is now backwards compatible on XB1. Nostalgia!
  • mwink822mwink822 Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭
    Figures, a couple of things have dropped recently and I can't play image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I broke my hand and tore cartilage and ligaments in my hand golfing and have to have surgery next Tuesday. I'll be one handed for the next 3 to 6 weeks, so no PS4...Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Destiny 2 Forsaken will have to be on hold.
    Titleist 917D3 9.5* Diamana Kai'li 70X
    Titleist 917F2 18* (turned down to 17.25*) Diamana S+ 80X
    4 - 718 Titleist AP3 Project X 6.0
    5-P 718 Titleist AP2 Project X 6.0
    White Satin Mizuno MP T7 51-08 Modus 3 105X
    Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 55-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
    Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 59-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1
  • J-TizzleJ-Tizzle Hello Members Posts: 3,400 ✭✭
    mwink822 wrote:

Figures, a couple of things have dropped recently and I can't play image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I broke my hand and tore cartilage and ligaments in my hand golfing and have to have surgery next Tuesday. I'll be one handed for the next 3 to 6 weeks, so no PS4...Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Destiny 2 Forsaken will have to be on hold.

Foresaken is fun. Been playing it fairly regularly and still only have one character leveled and to about a 550 light. Takes FOREVER. Gambit is super fun with a team and assuming you have the Sleeper and the Ikolas shotgun.
    G400 8.5* - G400 14.5* - Baffler 19.5* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Gorge Stealth 56* (@55*), 60* - BG F22
  • SnapHooker_605SnapHooker_605 Members Posts: 772 ✭✭
    J-Tizzle wrote:

mwink822 wrote:

Foresaken is fun. Been playing it fairly regularly and still only have one character leveled and to about a 550 light. Takes FOREVER. Gambit is super fun with a team and assuming you have the Sleeper and the Ikolas shotgun.

I am definitely having fun with Foresaken, although it kind of sucked grinding the solstice stuff so hard only to hit 500 right after release. I'm the same way only have 1 character leveled so far, kind of gave up on my other two. Gambit is definitely fun and I honestly enjoy the blind well stuff if you have 4-5 people.
    Cobra King F8 Driver  Aldila NV-2KXV 65 Stiff
    Cobra King F8 3-4 Wood (15.5 degree setting, -1/2")
    Cobra King F7 3-4 Hybrid (19 degree setting)
    Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4 Iron Thru G Wedge - Stock Steel Shafts
    Titleist Spin Milled SM 5 54/10 degree and 58/8 Degree - Stock Steel Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport (34”)
  • SnapHooker_605SnapHooker_605 Members Posts: 772 ✭✭
    BA_Luck wrote:

There's this really cool game called "golf". It's fun and good to practice, but best of all, it gets you outside! But if you are looking for fun games to play, I like the EA FIFA series, COD Black Ops 2, and Tiger Woods 12
    Can't golf at night, Chip.

Night, and we are also expecting 5" of snow in the Black Hills tonight. You can only putt inside for so long before you need something else to fill your time waiting for spring.
    Cobra King F8 Driver  Aldila NV-2KXV 65 Stiff
    Cobra King F8 3-4 Wood (15.5 degree setting, -1/2")
    Cobra King F7 3-4 Hybrid (19 degree setting)
    Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4 Iron Thru G Wedge - Stock Steel Shafts
    Titleist Spin Milled SM 5 54/10 degree and 58/8 Degree - Stock Steel Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport (34”)