Video Games

11819212324

Comments

  • J-TizzleJ-Tizzle Hello Members Posts: 3,387 ✭✭
    KammaQwazi wrote:

    J-Tizzle wrote:

    mwink822 wrote:


    Figures, a couple of things have dropped recently and I can't play image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I broke my hand and tore cartilage and ligaments in my hand golfing and have to have surgery next Tuesday. I'll be one handed for the next 3 to 6 weeks, so no PS4...Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Destiny 2 Forsaken will have to be on hold.




    Foresaken is fun. Been playing it fairly regularly and still only have one character leveled and to about a 550 light. Takes FOREVER. Gambit is super fun with a team and assuming you have the Sleeper and the Ikolas shotgun.




    I am definitely having fun with Foresaken, although it kind of sucked grinding the solstice stuff so hard only to hit 500 right after release. I'm the same way only have 1 character leveled so far, kind of gave up on my other two. Gambit is definitely fun and I honestly enjoy the blind well stuff if you have 4-5 people.




    Yeah I was still taking care of a lot of Warmind stuff when Foresaken came out so I didn't get to fully jump in. But its worth it, the best 3-4 hours I've spent on the game so far was finding a EP LFG to farm all the guns. They're all fantastic, but of course the shotgun is on another level. Plus I had to finish up about 1/2 the Sleeper quest, which took a while.
    G400 8.5* - G400 14.5* - Baffler 19.5* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Gorge Stealth 56* (@55*), 60* - BG F22
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 482 ✭✭
    New Fortnite update sucks btw. That is all.
  • MrTmagMrTmag Members Posts: 2,383
    kalamazoo wrote:


    New Fortnite update sucks btw. That is all.


    Why? They fixed a ton of stuff, vaulted C4 and nerfed the grappler and double barrel. They also left rifts which is pretty awesome. Custom control binding on console is game changing. It’s an awesome patch in my opinion. Plus the battle pass skins are sweet.
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 482 ✭✭
    MrTmag wrote:

    kalamazoo wrote:


    New Fortnite update sucks btw. That is all.


    Why? They fixed a ton of stuff, vaulted C4 and nerfed the grappler and double barrel. They also left rifts which is pretty awesome. Custom control binding on console is game changing. It’s an awesome patch in my opinion. Plus the battle pass skins are sweet.




    Apparently you haven’t dropped at a false hurricane in salty yet lol



    They fix some glitches and create others. Same old story.



    Until I can build on the edges of roofs, this game is dead to me.
  • MrTmagMrTmag Members Posts: 2,383
    kalamazoo wrote:

    MrTmag wrote:

    kalamazoo wrote:


    New Fortnite update sucks btw. That is all.


    Why? They fixed a ton of stuff, vaulted C4 and nerfed the grappler and double barrel. They also left rifts which is pretty awesome. Custom control binding on console is game changing. It’s an awesome patch in my opinion. Plus the battle pass skins are sweet.




    Apparently you haven’t dropped at a false hurricane in salty yet lol



    They fix some glitches and create others. Same old story.



    Until I can build on the edges of roofs, this game is dead to me.


    Eh it’s a new patch they will get the bugs worked quickly. The game is getting better and better. It’s closer to the season 3 meta but without double pump. With all of the new mobility items every part of the map is viable to land and make it out of the first circle without damage. The late game storms are super fun now as well.
  • dan250ydsdan250yds Mayor9312 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭
    Whoever wants to ball out on PS4 and play Call of Duty, Im in. My gamertag is TheMayor9312.
    Driver: Cally FT Tour 9.5 Deg // Fubuki J 60g X flex
    3 Wood: Titleist 909F3 15 Deg // Fubuki K 80g X flex
    Hybird: TM R15 19 Deg // Fuji TS 9.8 X Flex
    Irons: TM MC (2011) 4-PW // Project X 6.5
    Wedges: Cally X Jaws CC 52*, MD2 56* & 60* // KBS Wedge X Flex
    Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo
    Bag: Titelst StaDry
  • DeNinnyDeNinny Major Wiener Members Posts: 7,974 ✭✭
    Red Dead Redemption 2 day of reckoning nears. The wait is killing me.
    TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
    TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
    Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
    34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

    Registered Bladeocrat
    Outlaw Golf Association Member #7
  • moegolfer11moegolfer11 steal your face right off your head Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭
    RDR2

    Fallout 76

    Black Ops 4

    Battlefield V

    FIFA 19



    whew lads. If you need me this winter I'll be hibernating and gaming.
    Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
    Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
    Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
    Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
    Vokey Jet Black SM7 52° 56° 60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
    Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    Anyone play Black Ops 4 yet? Any initial thoughts?
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • mwink822mwink822 Members Posts: 2,577 ✭✭
    The Resident Evil 2 reboot is nearing. I know what I'll be doing this winter. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Titleist 917D3 9.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 80 Tour X 125 MSI
    Titleist 915 Fd 13.5* Diamana S+ 80X (rotates in and out based on course played)
    Titleist 917F2 18* (turned down to 17.25*) Aldila Rogue Black 80X 95 MSI
    3-P Mizuno JPX 900 Tour Nippon Modus 3 105X
    White Satin Mizuno MP T7 51-08 Modus 3 105X
    Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 55-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
    Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 59-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 482 ✭✭
    Preordered Red Dead 2...so pumped.
  • DeNinnyDeNinny Major Wiener Members Posts: 7,974 ✭✭
    kalamazoo wrote:


    Preordered Red Dead 2...so pumped.


    I just pre-ordered it too. It will be the first game out of hundreds in my life that I pre-ordered. I got the Gamestop special edition which also is a first for me. I cannot wait to play both single and multiplayer. Oct 26 can't come fast enough.



    I'll be "DeNinny DeBunker" online.
    TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
    TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
    Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
    34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

    Registered Bladeocrat
    Outlaw Golf Association Member #7
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    DeNinny wrote:

    kalamazoo wrote:


    Preordered Red Dead 2...so pumped.


    I just pre-ordered it too. It will be the first game out of hundreds in my life that I pre-ordered. I got the Gamestop special edition which also is a first for me. I cannot wait to play both single and multiplayer. Oct 26 can't come fast enough.



    I'll be "DeNinny DeBunker" online.




    Is multiplayer going to be available right off the bat?
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • DeNinnyDeNinny Major Wiener Members Posts: 7,974 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

    DeNinny wrote:

    kalamazoo wrote:


    Preordered Red Dead 2...so pumped.


    I just pre-ordered it too. It will be the first game out of hundreds in my life that I pre-ordered. I got the Gamestop special edition which also is a first for me. I cannot wait to play both single and multiplayer. Oct 26 can't come fast enough.



    I'll be "DeNinny DeBunker" online.




    Is multiplayer going to be available right off the bat?




    Not from what I read. It's going to be rolled out about three weeks after the release.
    TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
    TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
    Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
    34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

    Registered Bladeocrat
    Outlaw Golf Association Member #7
  • Pstar1978Pstar1978 Members Posts: 314
    I dropped some serious coin these past two weeks on gaming.

    Forza 7 50 bucks

    RDR2 60 bucks

    Madden 19 40 bucks

    Alan Wake 13 bucks

    FIFA 18 22 bucks.

    I'm all set for gaming season now that golf is pretty much over.
  • Olson12Olson12 ClubWRX Posts: 2,193 ClubWRX
    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I
    2017 M1 with Project X HZRDUS T1100
    Cobra F8+ 16* 4 wood with HZRDUS Black
    Cobra Oversized 19* Hybrid with HZRDUS Black
    Cobra ForgedTech 6-PW
    Ping Forged 50* 54* 60*
    Oddysey Exo #7
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    Olson12 wrote:


    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I




    I am digging it. Never really got into league play, so I can't relate there. I am liking the fact that the battle royale is a basically a whole different game. Two different ways to enjoy my $60 I spent image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Played Blackout for the first time (since the beta) and got a win our first match. Plus, COD is my jam. I always find myself buying the latest. Although I thought there were a few stinkers thrown in there that I quit playing relatively early, WW2 being one of them.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish Members Posts: 8,483 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

    Olson12 wrote:


    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I




    I am digging it. Never really got into league play, so I can't relate there. I am liking the fact that the battle royale is a basically a whole different game. Two different ways to enjoy my $60 I spent image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Played Blackout for the first time (since the beta) and got a win our first match. Plus, COD is my jam. I always find myself buying the latest. Although I thought there were a few stinkers thrown in there that I quit playing relatively early, WW2 being one of them.




    Im liking BOPS4...though they need to tweak some things asap. For multiplayer, the ICR needs to be nerfed hard cause it is an absolute melt machine. I'm seeing from my death cam, 2 bullets and I'm dead. Quickscoping is still annoying as ever, but I dont even know if Activision or Treyarch or whoever, will ever work on quickscoping. Finally, delivery of a care package takes FOREVER. It shouldnt take 10-15 seconds to get your care package.



    For Blackout, I think the only thing they need to update is the looting menu/screen. Other than that, I find myself playing Blackout more than multiplayer.



    Treyarch has consistently put out the best COD games. The last non-treyarch game I liked was Ghosts and that game was a good majority of players.
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    Boogs2 wrote:

    radiman wrote:

    Olson12 wrote:


    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I




    I am digging it. Never really got into league play, so I can't relate there. I am liking the fact that the battle royale is a basically a whole different game. Two different ways to enjoy my $60 I spent image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Played Blackout for the first time (since the beta) and got a win our first match. Plus, COD is my jam. I always find myself buying the latest. Although I thought there were a few stinkers thrown in there that I quit playing relatively early, WW2 being one of them.




    Im liking BOPS4...though they need to tweak some things asap. For multiplayer, the ICR needs to be nerfed hard cause it is an absolute melt machine. I'm seeing from my death cam, 2 bullets and I'm dead. Quickscoping is still annoying as ever, but I dont even know if Activision or Treyarch or whoever, will ever work on quickscoping. Finally, delivery of a care package takes FOREVER. It shouldnt take 10-15 seconds to get your care package.



    For Blackout, I think the only thing they need to update is the looting menu/screen. Other than that, I find myself playing Blackout more than multiplayer.



    Treyarch has consistently put out the best COD games. The last non-treyarch game I liked was Ghosts and that game was a good majority of players.




    I agree on the care package. It is far too long. The quickscoping is something I have never understood. When it isn't in a game, people b**** up a storm. You should be able to run around a map using a sniper rifle like a long ranged shotgun.



    On blackout, I hate the menu screen. Having to go in and detach all of your attachments is cumbersome. Should almost have a button to allow you to apply your current attachments to the gun you're picking up. Other than that, I am having a blast.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • J-TizzleJ-Tizzle Hello Members Posts: 3,387 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

    Boogs2 wrote:

    radiman wrote:

    Olson12 wrote:


    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I




    I am digging it. Never really got into league play, so I can't relate there. I am liking the fact that the battle royale is a basically a whole different game. Two different ways to enjoy my $60 I spent image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Played Blackout for the first time (since the beta) and got a win our first match. Plus, COD is my jam. I always find myself buying the latest. Although I thought there were a few stinkers thrown in there that I quit playing relatively early, WW2 being one of them.




    Im liking BOPS4...though they need to tweak some things asap. For multiplayer, the ICR needs to be nerfed hard cause it is an absolute melt machine. I'm seeing from my death cam, 2 bullets and I'm dead. Quickscoping is still annoying as ever, but I dont even know if Activision or Treyarch or whoever, will ever work on quickscoping. Finally, delivery of a care package takes FOREVER. It shouldnt take 10-15 seconds to get your care package.



    For Blackout, I think the only thing they need to update is the looting menu/screen. Other than that, I find myself playing Blackout more than multiplayer.



    Treyarch has consistently put out the best COD games. The last non-treyarch game I liked was Ghosts and that game was a good majority of players.




    I agree on the care package. It is far too long. The quickscoping is something I have never understood. When it isn't in a game, people b**** up a storm. You should be able to run around a map using a sniper rifle like a long ranged shotgun.



    On blackout, I hate the menu screen. Having to go in and detach all of your attachments is cumbersome. Should almost have a button to allow you to apply your current attachments to the gun you're picking up. Other than that, I am having a blast.




    Yeah I've thought about getting BO4, I have loved all the Treyarch CoDs. I'm just not a huge BR guy (played my fair share of Fortnite, but just got bored), so even if the BO4 BR is supposed to be the best available, I just doubt I'd ever get into it too much. Plus I worry they've split the playerbase even more with a BR and a MP style of playing. I've heard the MP is the best MP maybe ever of CoD, but it already feels like the playerbase is thin comparative to other CoDs.



    I'll probably just stick with my boring and grindy Destiny...
    G400 8.5* - G400 14.5* - Baffler 19.5* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Gorge Stealth 56* (@55*), 60* - BG F22
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    J-Tizzle wrote:

    radiman wrote:

    Boogs2 wrote:

    radiman wrote:

    Olson12 wrote:


    I'm not a fan of Black ops 4 right now. I'm actually really disappointed they didn't put league play in as they had in black ops 2. I




    I am digging it. Never really got into league play, so I can't relate there. I am liking the fact that the battle royale is a basically a whole different game. Two different ways to enjoy my $60 I spent image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Played Blackout for the first time (since the beta) and got a win our first match. Plus, COD is my jam. I always find myself buying the latest. Although I thought there were a few stinkers thrown in there that I quit playing relatively early, WW2 being one of them.




    Im liking BOPS4...though they need to tweak some things asap. For multiplayer, the ICR needs to be nerfed hard cause it is an absolute melt machine. I'm seeing from my death cam, 2 bullets and I'm dead. Quickscoping is still annoying as ever, but I dont even know if Activision or Treyarch or whoever, will ever work on quickscoping. Finally, delivery of a care package takes FOREVER. It shouldnt take 10-15 seconds to get your care package.



    For Blackout, I think the only thing they need to update is the looting menu/screen. Other than that, I find myself playing Blackout more than multiplayer.



    Treyarch has consistently put out the best COD games. The last non-treyarch game I liked was Ghosts and that game was a good majority of players.




    I agree on the care package. It is far too long. The quickscoping is something I have never understood. When it isn't in a game, people b**** up a storm. You should be able to run around a map using a sniper rifle like a long ranged shotgun.



    On blackout, I hate the menu screen. Having to go in and detach all of your attachments is cumbersome. Should almost have a button to allow you to apply your current attachments to the gun you're picking up. Other than that, I am having a blast.




    Yeah I've thought about getting BO4, I have loved all the Treyarch CoDs. I'm just not a huge BR guy (played my fair share of Fortnite, but just got bored), so even if the BO4 BR is supposed to be the best available, I just doubt I'd ever get into it too much. Plus I worry they've split the playerbase even more with a BR and a MP style of playing. I've heard the MP is the best MP maybe ever of CoD, but it already feels like the playerbase is thin comparative to other CoDs.



    I'll probably just stick with my boring and grindy Destiny...




    Couldn't do Destiny 2. I absolutely loved Destiny up until year 3. Then, they lost me for some reason. Either I got sick of it, or the dynamics just got too grindy for me. I thought Destiny 2 would be a good fix but I found it to pick up right where year 3 left off. We had a pretty decent sized player base for the first game. Often having 2 raid teams going at the same time with a few more people waiting to jump in when needed. By the end, we couldn't even get 6 people together. Everyone just quit playing.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • J-TizzleJ-Tizzle Hello Members Posts: 3,387 ✭✭
    Yeah I did D2 until the first expansion and just hated it, only picked it back up a few days before Foresaken, and have been playing it since then. Its MUCH better. I do seem to have trouble finding raid groups. Some of my group went to Fortnite, others had babies and kinda quit playing in general, lol.
    G400 8.5* - G400 14.5* - Baffler 19.5* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Gorge Stealth 56* (@55*), 60* - BG F22
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭


    Yeah I did D2 until the first expansion and just hated it, only picked it back up a few days before Foresaken, and have been playing it since then. Its MUCH better. I do seem to have trouble finding raid groups. Some of my group went to Fortnite, others had babies and kinda quit playing in general, lol.




    That could be it too! Everybody grows up. Our group consisted of guys in their 30's. Most of us had kids already. It was a huge time drain for me. I would cry if I knew how much time I spent sitting in orbit after a wipe whole people went to the bathroom, smoke, mix a drink, check on the kids.



    If a good group of us decided to pick it up again, I'd be down. But, I don't want to go back to LFG.



    On the plus side, we all met playing destiny. We've become pretty good friends over the last 4 years or so. We're all over the country but all meet up pretty regularly for COD, Fortnite, Friday the 13th, etc...
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • DeNinnyDeNinny Major Wiener Members Posts: 7,974 ✭✭
    edited Oct 17, 2018 #625
    I hate it when playing CoD WWII zombies and there's always someone in the game lobby that won't ready his player. Protip: enter a lobby AFTER you go to the bathroom, toke your bong, take a phone call, etc. Please!
    TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
    TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
    Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
    34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

    Registered Bladeocrat
    Outlaw Golf Association Member #7
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 482 ✭✭
    Been on a RDR2 binge all day...what do you guys think of it so far? Controls are a bit sluggish but the gameplay is gorgeous.
  • Pstar1978Pstar1978 Members Posts: 314
    It looks so amazing in 4k. The controls are a little finicky but I really like how they brought the franchise into the modern times with crafting and all the things you can do. Still looking to play poker somewhere but I'm very impressed so far. Also I found you can save it from the main menu by selecting story.
  • One_Putt_BlunderOne_Putt_Blunder Members Posts: 10,801 ✭✭
    RDR2 is F*#%ng awesome,







    agree on the control being sluggish, not so bad in most cases but when you run into an ambush it is really awkward to try and get the gun out quickly
    [twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
    10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
    14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
    18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
    RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
    Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
    Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
    WITB Link
  • kalamazookalamazoo Members Posts: 482 ✭✭


    RDR2 is F*#%ng awesome,







    agree on the control being sluggish, not so bad in most cases but when you run into an ambush it is really awkward to try and get the gun out quickly




    The horse travel gets a little old, but I finally figure out how to fast travel from your camp. It really is a well made game. So many details.
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    kalamazoo wrote:



    RDR2 is F*#%ng awesome,







    agree on the control being sluggish, not so bad in most cases but when you run into an ambush it is really awkward to try and get the gun out quickly




    The horse travel gets a little old, but I finally figure out how to fast travel from your camp. It really is a well made game. So many details.




    A few friends have been playing it and have nothing but good things to say. I never really got into the GTA game style. I also only have a limited amount of time to play, so I typically get one game at a time and stick with it. I am interested in the online portion of it though when that is released. Until then, BO4 is consuming most of my play time.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • DeNinnyDeNinny Major Wiener Members Posts: 7,974 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

    kalamazoo wrote:



    RDR2 is F*#%ng awesome,







    agree on the control being sluggish, not so bad in most cases but when you run into an ambush it is really awkward to try and get the gun out quickly




    The horse travel gets a little old, but I finally figure out how to fast travel from your camp. It really is a well made game. So many details.




    A few friends have been playing it and have nothing but good things to say. I never really got into the GTA game style. I also only have a limited amount of time to play, so I typically get one game at a time and stick with it. I am interested in the online portion of it though when that is released. Until then, BO4 is consuming most of my play time.




    I am completely in love with everything RDR2. It's so good I am sacrificing golf time to play it. Best. Game. Ever!!!



    As far as controls, I had to turn the "dead zone" setting completely down and turned acceleration completely up to max and also look and aim sensitivities up a few notches. Also I free aim only and turned down aim assist to lowest as well. Without all this the controls were too sluggish.



    I love playing a ruthless villan outlaw and having a constant DoA bounty on my head. It makes for constant action even when traveling from place to place.



    I am looking forward to the multiplayer release.
    TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
    TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
    Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
    GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
    34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

    Registered Bladeocrat
    Outlaw Golf Association Member #7
Sign In or Register to comment.