Anybody residing in Abu Dhabi?

Singapore JoeSingapore Joe Major? Winner?Members Posts: 1,598 ✭✭
Will be relocating there soon. Would be great to get in touch and get an idea of what to expect - other than crazy expensive golf - and maybe even play a round or two.
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]TM R11S 10.5 HZRDUS Yellow 65
TM R11S 5w Fujikura Speeder Evo II FW
[ Callaway Apex UT 18, Recoil 95 || TM R15 3H ]
[ Callaway Apex Pro 3i || TM R15 4H ][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Callaway Apex Pro 4-9,P Recoil 110
Callaway MD4 54, 58
Ping Sigma G Kinloch C[/font]

Comments

• Buckyb90Buckyb90 Members Posts: 27
    I am not in Abu Dhabi, but I travel to the UAE quite a bit. Personally, I think Saadiyat Beach GC is the best, but all 3 of the courses in Abu Dhabi are very nice. Dubai is only a 40 minute drive away, so you have a lot more courses at your fingertips there as well.

I am a member at Doha Golf Club in Qatar and have played nearly every course in the Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat, so let me know if you have any specific questions.
  • fordy11fordy11 Members Posts: 41
    Buckyb90 wrote:

I am not in Abu Dhabi, but I travel to the UAE quite a bit. Personally, I think Saadiyat Beach GC is the best, but all 3 of the courses in Abu Dhabi are very nice. Dubai is only a 40 minute drive away, so you have a lot more courses at your fingertips there as well.

I am a member at Doha Golf Club in Qatar and have played nearly every course in the Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat, so let me know if you have any specific questions.
    Sorry to hijack the topic but what is the joining format for Doha GC? Am hoping to get out there in the near future and obviously checked it out the last time I was there..........