Vokey Spin Milled

BJL ·  
BJLBJL Charter Members  197WRX Points: 0Posts: 197
<div class="IPBDescription">Cheese grater?</div>Here's a question for the Spin Mill users: How bad does the wedge shred your golf ball? <br />
<br />
I was thinking about getting a sand and lob wedge, but I take a lot of full shots with my wedges, and was concerned about chewing up $4 golf balls every other hole.<br />
<br />
BJL
Posted:

Comments

• mike0814mike0814 Charter Members  532WRX Points: 0Posts: 532
    Bennett,<br />
    <br />
    I hit one 75 yard shot with Joe's tour 60 and it shredded the cover of my hx tour like i've never seen before. It's a grater all right.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rockstar571rockstar571 Members  147WRX Points: 0Posts: 147
    i've not had too many problems with mine shredding balls but then again i play the nike one black and cartpath doesn't even shred them
    Posted:
  • BLADEBLADE Members  172WRX Points: 0Posts: 172
    Any Heel relief on those?<br />
    From the pics I've seen it doesn't look like it.<br />
    -Ryan
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.