vegas golf march vs june

tomastomatohead ·  
tomastomatoheadtomastomatohead Members  517WRX Points: 65Posts: 517 BST Banned
so if i go say june first instead of march 6th is it a lot cheaper to play golf in vegas? ive no idea? are rooms cheaper?
Posted:

Comments

• troublelovetroublelove Members  371WRX Points: 84Handicap: 4.6Posts: 371 Greens
    Early March is March Madness. Room rates are usually pretty high and the weather can be hit and miss, usually quite windy.

June is a much better option for golf and as long as you avoid MDW, room rates should be better value.
    Posted:
    PXG Gen 2 X MCA Diamana BF
    Callaway Epic 15* GD AD I
    Callaway Epic Hybrid 20* GD AD I
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged/ Hot Metal Combo 5-9
    Ping Glide 2.0 46/50/54/58
    Scotty Cameron Circa 5
    Bridgestone BX
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kg92leftykg92lefty Members  2342WRX Points: 145Handicap: +2.5Posts: 2,342 Platinum Tees
    Rooms are cheaper and golf is a lot cheaper. March is peak season for golf courses so they all overcharge since so many people come to town
    Posted:
  • ChomperChomper ClubWRX  1104WRX Points: 102Posts: 1,104 Platinum Tees
    June - reasonable rates all around. Courses are not as crowded.

March - get ready to be gouged. Weather is less predictable.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.