SirShanksAlot on Demo Clubs at Stores

Gxgolfer ·  
GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
Some more customer confusion concerning demo clubs. We get asked all the time about when and how we sell demos. Buying demo clubs is a great way for a customer to get a brand name club at a great price. Here is a brief outline of how the whole demo club thing works… I think I’ve talked about this before but I don’t mind bringing it up again. We get demo clubs in the spring when we get all of our new products for the year. Demos are usually allocated to various retail outlets and pro shops based on booking volume. The more stock a store buys, the more demos they can buy. We then have these demo clubs in our shops for the summer...(more)
Posted:
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.