SirShanksAlot- "When's the FT-3 coming to Retail?"

Gxgolfer ·  
GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
Another email about the new Callaway FT-3 Fusion driver. Our reader read that the club should be available in June. I keep hearing July 1st… it was bumped back a bit to allow Callaway to get caught up on backorders...(more)
Posted:
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JHRJHR michiganCharter Members  4347WRX Points: 55Posts: 4,347 Titanium Tees
    This club is awesome, I have never hit so many fairways since I got mine. I can't wait for the Production one to come out, I will have one of those also.
    Posted:
  • joey3108joey3108 Proud founding sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx Bay AreaMarshals  7884WRX Points: 256Posts: 7,884 Marshals
    JHR wrote on Jun 2 2005, 11:46 AM:
    This club is awesome, I have never hit so many fairways since I got mine. I can't wait for the Production one to come out, I will have one of those also.
    »

Classic! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I don't need to say more! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> The question is how many and what shaft's combo you have in mind? (Notice the 's)image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Joe image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
    Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    joey3108 wrote on Jun 4 2005, 11:27 AM:
    JHR wrote on Jun 2 2005, 11:46 AM:
    »

Classic! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I don't need to say more! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> The question is how many and what shaft's combo you have in mind? (Notice the 's)image/partytime2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Joe image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
    »

JHR,

Do you have any pics of your FT-3?
    Posted:
    BST AD Help
  • JHRJHR michiganCharter Members  4347WRX Points: 55Posts: 4,347 Titanium Tees
    I have a Fit on -11 95 S in mine, i am in the process of trying to get a second one, same set up, I can't say enough good things about this club. here are a few pic's.
    Posted:
    image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' /> image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
    BST AD Help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.