Ric Flair approves this message!

post-276569-0-16510600-1447694997_thumb.jpg

Comments

• JaylasvegasJaylasvegas Members Posts: 2,408
    I need several pieces of Flair!
  • Sunfish GolfSunfish Golf Sunfish Golf Sponsors Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I need several pieces of Flair!
    Haha! This is true! Give us a call, and we'll set you up! 888-550-3025
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Tasmania to CanadaMembers Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    no Macho Man Savage? Oh yeah !!
    Ping G410 LST 11.5* Tensei Org 60x
    Ping G400 3w 13.9* X-Torsion Cu 60s
    Callaway GBB 5w 17.5* NVS 85x
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Catalyst 70s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 80s
    Ping Blueprints 6i-PW DG xp115 x100 p-spec org dot
    Ping iwedge 50* Tour Concept x100 green 
    Vokey sm2 TVD M grinds 54* & 60* DG s400 Onyx
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
    cardoustie wrote:

Hahaha! I think it could happen.

il_570xN.231074631.jpg
  • cabinetmagiccabinetmagic Members Posts: 242 ✭✭✭

cardoustie wrote:

il_570xN.231074631.jpg

here is a blank check,sir,name your price...
    Callaway Alpha 815-Project X
    Callaway Alpha 815-speeder
    Callaway Alpha 815 19*-speeder
    Adams CMB
    Cleveland RTX 2.0

cardoustie wrote:

il_570xN.231074631.jpg

here is a blank check,sir,name your price...
    Haha. Give us a call and we'll get you set up! - 888-550-3025
  • crich88848crich88848 Members Posts: 988 ✭✭
    The Ultimate Warrior FTW!!!!!!!
    Taylormade '16 M2 9.5* Speeder 661 EVO TS
    Taylormade M4 3HL Project X HZRDUS RED 75
    Mizuno MP-25 5-PW PX 5.5
    Titleist Vokey SM6 F-Grind 52-12
    Titleist Vokey SM6 M-Grind 56-08
    Titleist Vokey SM6 K-Grind 60-12
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - The King
  • jmoore22jmoore22 Unregistered Posts: 503
    Ultimate warrior!
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ric flair headcovers? potentially a randy macho man savage one?

agVBWZK.gif
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
    Alright, it finally happened: You can now get yourself a "Macho Man" Randy Savage headcover in the store, and all I can say about it is "OOH YEAH!"

https://sunfishsales...ho-man-leather/

post-276569-0-75313700-1466457977.jpg
  • jkumpirejkumpire Members Posts: 742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate pro wrestling, with a passion, but that Rik Flair headcover would be great to own, especially if you hit it 340 like so many people on this site! image/blind.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blind:' />
  • Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Spend 4+ Hours With Him on a Golf Course⛳️ The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene poolClubWRX Posts: 15,734 ClubWRX
    jkumpire wrote:

I hate pro wrestling, with a passion, but that Rik Flair headcover would be great to own, especially if you hit it 340 like so many people on this site! image/blind.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blind:' />
    How bout if ya hit it 265-270?

I'm calling today to see if they still have it in stock-

WOOOOOOOOOO

Fairways & Greens My Friends,

RP
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

jkumpire wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOO

RP
    I believe there are a few still in stock! WOOOOO!
  • RVAUSMCRVAUSMC RVA Golfer Members Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭
    All I have to say is "To be the Headcover, You got to beat the Headcover"

These headcovers are Stylin' and Profiln'

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Titleist 917 D2 10.5*
    Titleist 917 F2 15.75*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*
    Titleist AP1 716 4-W
    Titleist SM7 52* and 58*
    Odyssey Highway 101 # 7
    Ball: Titleist ProV1
    [twitter]usmc23112[/twitter]
  • Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Spend 4+ Hours With Him on a Golf Course⛳️ The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene poolClubWRX Posts: 15,734 ClubWRX

jkumpire wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOO

RP
    I'll be in touch this afternoon after I get out of IV's(I'm not allowed to be on the phone in here. I know, they're Putzes, but it's their house so I try to be amenable image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ).

Just what I need.....

Another cover for another driver that I can't swing and I already have 2-3 covers for image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

As I think about it, maybe this cancer is the least of my issues, lol

Talk to ya soon image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

All the Best,

Richard
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

jkumpire wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOO

RP
    I'll be in touch this afternoon after I get out of IV's(I'm not allowed to be on the phone in here. I know, they're Putzes, but it's their house so I try to be amenable image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ).

Just what I need.....

Another cover for another driver that I can't swing and I already have 2-3 covers for image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Talk to ya soon image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

All the Best,

Richard
    Looking forward to it, Richard! Good luck with the treatment!
  • Dan DrakeDan Drake Members Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just leave this here......................

Epic Flash SZ 10.5° w/AD BB
    Epic Flash 15° w/Rogue Max
    X Forged UT 18° w/VS Proto 
    X Forged UT 21° w/PX
    Apex Pro '19 5-A w/PX
    PM Grind 2.0 54° W w/PX & PM Grind 1.0 61° w/DG
    Toulon Austin
    171831.png
    Dan Drake wrote:

I'll just leave this here......................

[media=]
    Yes!
    edited Jul 12, 2016 #21
    Just ordered a Ric driver cover in Pink with "RPJ II" below in black stitch.

HaHa, I just got my dilaudid and let out a "WOOOO" when I hung up and scared the lady in the chair next to me. Now the nurse is pissed, lol.

Seriously, they keep me strapped to a chair for 6-7 hours a day and expect me to act normal.

All things considered I think I act fine,

Looking forward to getting it image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Christian was a Gent!

All the Best,

RP

HaHa, I just got my dilaudid and let out a "WOOOO" when I hung up and scared the lady in the chair next to me. Now the nurse is pissed, lol.

Seriously, they keep me strapped to a chair for 6-7 hours a day and expect me to act normal.

Christian was a Gent!

All the Best,

RP
    Nice, Richard! That is gonna look sweet. I'll be sure to let Christian know you said so.
  • Dan DrakeDan Drake Members Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Christian was a Gent!

All the Best,

RP

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Epic Flash SZ 10.5° w/AD BB
    Epic Flash 15° w/Rogue Max
    X Forged UT 18° w/VS Proto 
    X Forged UT 21° w/PX
    Apex Pro '19 5-A w/PX
    PM Grind 2.0 54° W w/PX & PM Grind 1.0 61° w/DG
    Toulon Austin
    171831.png
  • MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Admiration is the state furthest from understanding. Members Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that Macho Man headcover would get along with my Spiderman headcover:

Taylormade M1 @ 8.75/Kuro Kage Silver 70s
    Titleist 917Fd @ 14.25/Diamana D+ 82s
    Mizuno Clk 19, 22/Kuro Kage Silver 95s
    Titleist 716mb 4-Pw/Project X 6.0
    Vokey Sm7 52, 58/Dynamic Gold s200
    PING Sigma Tyne
    Titleist AVX

• nikegalnikegal The golf swing is simple arithmetic, not trigonometry Members Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 13, 2016 #25

jkumpire wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOO

RP

Yes sweetheart, I would rank it behind at least one or two of your other "issues," lolol. A funny story about Richard when I didn't really know him and he and Pete would go down to the end of the range and hit 5i through 8i at a 150yd pin(that used to be a 9i for Pete however he was 90yo at the time but could still hit an 8 stiff) and whoever put the most balls closest to the pin would win a quarter. Pete was big an hitting your irons myriad distances with the same iron and different swings. They would hit for 2-3 hours and maybe .50 would change hands, hahaha. So I always knew when Richard won because I would hear this loud "WOOOOOO" and he would always say "To be the man, you got to beat the man," and then let out that God awful yell again. One time Pete walked down to my end and shaking his head said, "he's definitely 'touched,' he makes my brothers look normal," lolol. Well sweetie, I'm glad that you got your head cover. Just what you need, hahaha image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Love you, Maddie
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    It's time for the red, white, and WOOOO!

We all know who should really be elected president this year. If you haven't already, check out our Ric Flair headcovers and support the cause:https://sunfishsales...-flair-leather/

Red-White-and-WOOO.jpg
    Our pal, Jeremy Anderson (via https://www.instagra.../p/BId5siDD4uL/) is sporting some Macho Man Randy Savage Headcovers!

Jeremy knows what's up, and you should follow his example: https://sunfishsales...ho-man-leather/

post-276569-0-75964600-1470074533.png
    edited Aug 19, 2016 #28
    HaHa, Maddie snapped some pics with my clubs and then when I got back from IV's this was waiting on my pillow, lol.

I don't know if you can tell from the lighting however it is a pink cover. Nice feel to the leather and the stitching is crisp, tight and well done.

A quality cover!!

Thanks Guys and especially Christian for his friendliness, promptness and professionalism!!

Nicely Played Gents image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

All the Best,

RP

HaHa, Maddie snapped some pics with my clubs and then when I got back from IV's this was waiting on my pillow, lol.

I don't know if you can tell from the lighting however it is a pink cover. Nice feel to the leather and the stitching is crisp, tight and well done.

A quality cover!!

Thanks Guys and especially Christian for his friendliness, promptness and professionalism!!

Nicely Played Gents image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

All the Best,

RP
    Nice, Richard! I am so glad it came in. I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to Christian. He'll be happy to hear it!
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers Posts: 26 ✭✭

Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file