CG1 Cleveland irons

Chelanace ·  
ChelanaceChelanace Members  318WRX Points: 61Posts: 318 Greens
What are your feelings about these irons? Anybody playing them or played them?
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLADEBLADE Members  172WRX Points: 0Posts: 172
    I played them for about a month or two earlier this year.

I love the look and design. The feel is great. The issue that I had was the length that these irons hit the ball. I was hitting the ball 1.5 to 2 clubs shorter than I did with the Z101's or my current 704CB's. In my experience they were even shorter than the blades from years back, like the MP14's.

And Yes, I know that it doesn't matter what iron I'm hitting vs. what iron you are hitting into a green...but all things equal...I would rather have a 9 iron than a 7 iron...so I sold these and got the Titleists.

Thanks,

Ryan
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.