NEW PROTOTYPE GOOSENECK DAVE CURRY

great1puttgreat1putt Members Posts: 343
FROM BIG OAK PUTTERS
Just thought I would post a couple pics of my new gooseneck prototypes hot off the mill. Yall give me some feedback. One is cavity back One is flanged. Goose is more toward the center of head for better balance...and yes, the two lines for alignment on the top line are in the "true "sweetspot...it's not an optical illusion. Chrome nickel plating over my special steel. These prototypes I hand milled hand stamped...no CNC.

Comments

• golfhawaiigolfhawaii Members Posts: 673
    I think they look good. Any hand made, custom putter is awesome. The putter on the left looks like one DT would use. Great pick ups!
  • drkhorse117drkhorse117 Members Posts: 111
    Those putters are really nice Dave. What material are they? I like the one with the cavity but thats just my preference. Man, the quailty and craftsmanship on those thing are sweet...Are you selling them? Great putters...
  • great1puttgreat1putt Members Posts: 343
    drkhorse117 wrote on Dec 10 2005, 01:55 PM:

Those putters are really nice Dave. What material are they? I like the one with the cavity but thats just my preference. Man, the quailty and craftsmanship on those thing are sweet...Are you selling them? Great putters...

My special carbon steel that I dug up. A little softer feel. Not for sale yet...just giving everyone a look see and gaining some insight from the knowledgeable folks on Golfwrx.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    Your putters are great. How long have you been in Thomasville? My wife and I lived in Thomasville up until 2002.
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    Dave thanks for sharing! That cavity back is really sweet. I love the mill marks and the double sight line on the topline looks great. Well done! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Mapleleaf14Mapleleaf14 Members Posts: 311
    Dave,

VERY nice! (As usual)

You gonna do different finishes or does the material dictate the finish?

I think I like the cavity back version a bit more as well.