Which exotic car

EmperoryderEmperoryder Members Posts: 502
For those of us that can't afford to own an exotic automobile, which exotic car would you like to have for one weekend???

Comments

• EmperoryderEmperoryder Members Posts: 502
    C'mon guys, why not much input???

You guys don't care much for cars???
  • dmboakdmboak Members Posts: 1,095
    What good is an exotic car when you can't open it up on the highway?
  • EmperoryderEmperoryder Members Posts: 502
    The whole experience, feel, sound, people's attention. Who said you can't rip it on the highway image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals Posts: 2,766
    The Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder is my absolute dream car. I really like the DB9 as well, but if I had to make a choice it would be the Lambo.
  • knothead63knothead63 Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Audi A8 thank you.
  • Olan1987Olan1987 Lefty Boomers Posts: 196
    I am torn between the Aston Martin DB9 and the Bentley
  • benspain_ukbenspain_uk Members Posts: 73
    F430 for a weekend, but R8 if I was spending my own money.
  • TRAPITRAPI Members Posts: 117
    Aston Martin DB9, although I might consider aswell the Bentley COntinental GT.
  • DaveyHDaveyH Jr. Boomers Posts: 2,139
    Tvr a good fast british car image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
  • DemolitionManDemolitionMan It�s not a hill, it�s a mountain...As you start out the clim Members Posts: 3,874
    DaveyH wrote on Dec 20 2007, 09:10 AM:
    Tvr a good fast british car image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Pretty quick, funky looks.

I am kind of partial to the Bugatti Veyron or the Koenigsegg, but you really can't go wrong with a Enzo.
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members Posts: 6,559
    A DB 9 would be a close 2nd to the Ferrari.
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • HifadeHifade Somewhere up here or down there Dayton, OHCharter Members Posts: 5,333 ✭✭
    I'm kinda partial to my Z06
    PING G400 MAX 9* - TOUR 65 "X" & PX HZRDUS T1100 6.0
    CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH SZ 15* - HZRDUS 6.5 Smoke
    TITLEIST 20* 815 Hybrid - Fuji HB 8.8 Tour Spec
    CALLAWAY '19 Smoke APEX 4-PW - KBS TOUR V "S" (HSx1)
    CALLAWAY MD4 48* S Grind - ORIGINAL PX Satin 5.5 (HSx1)
    CALLAWAY RAW MD4 54* X & 58* X - ORIGINAL PX Satin 5.5's (HSx1)
    ODYSSEY EXO 7S - CUSTOM
    SCOTTY CAMERON 2001 3x Chocolate TOUR NEWPORT BEACH (1 of 3)
    BRIDGESTONE B330 Tour #1's
  • withdrewwithdrew Unregistered Posts: 2,107
    I guess I don't love exotics the way I used to . I guess turning 31 and expecting a baby next year will do that to you. 5 years ago, I could have told you the MSRP's for each one, their wheelbases and curb weights, and how many gallons each one of their fuel-tanks holds. Not any more.

My next car will be an Audi S4 Avant.

Oh yeah- If I had to choose one of the cars above, it would be the Aston Martin.
  • Indy GolferIndy Golfer Posts: 271 ✭✭
    out of that list I would pick the F430.

To buy...the new ZR1.
    TM M2 8.5* Graphite Design Tour AD GP 6X+
    TM TP UDi #1 w/ Diamana
    TM TP UDi #3, MC 4-7, MB 8-P w/ Tour V S+
    TM TP EF Tour Issue 50* & 56*, 62*
    TM Spider Mallet w/ Carbon insert
    TM TPx
  • richiewrtrichiewrt Members Posts: 66
    Come on now, where is the American car love. Got to go for the Ford GT or the Dodge Viper.
  • loulouloulou Members Posts: 190
    A M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank...traffic would be a breeze! But from the above choices I'll take the Gallardo
  • 1t2golf1t2golf Marshals Posts: 3,170 mod
    Porsche GT. Can someone loan me $500,000.00? :D

Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi
  • Charlie_FoxtrotCharlie_Foxtrot Members Posts: 2,524
  • zzmkdwzzmkdw Members Posts: 644
    Charlie_Foxtrot wrote on Dec 28 2007, 09:43 PM:
    43090b236fdd1.jpg

but does it have a HEMI???
  • DaveyHDaveyH Jr. Boomers Posts: 2,139
    Decided aswell as a TVR partiall to an

Audi R8 <<Amazing
  • Choate51Choate51 Members Posts: 136
    The Audi R8 was the best car is sports car racing history, why wouldn't you buy it, plus the AUDI is just the best. Watch a show called top gear on BBC america they will do a review on it soon, and that show rocks, they actually will say a supercar sucks if it really does.
  • zzmkdwzzmkdw Members Posts: 644
    Choate51 wrote on Dec 31 2007, 03&#58;03 PM:
    The Audi R8 was the best car is sports car racing history, why wouldn't you buy it, plus the AUDI is just the best. Watch a show called top gear on BBC america they will do a review on it soon, and that show rocks, they actually will say a supercar sucks if it really does.

If you don't want to wait for the horrible watered down version that we get in the states you can watch it here >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzY_YA0CW00

Jeremy Clarkson on what it's like to drive the R8. "It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightley"
  • withdrewwithdrew Unregistered Posts: 2,107
    zzmkdw wrote on Dec 31 2007, 06&#58;07 PM:
    "It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightley"

That quote alone would make me want it, I don't care what it does or how it looks. Nice way with words.
  • emcemc Jr. Boomers Posts: 987
    DB9, but I've always had a thing about Astons since I was little. If it was a supercar I had to live with, it owuld definitely be the Jaguar XF. BTW, Top Gear is the best show on BBC
  • If we're talking just for the weekend i'd have an Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione, any longer than that though it would probably breakdown.
  • AvengedAvenged This Is TigerrStrong Members Posts: 81
    those exoctic cars listed are status symbols for filthy rich people and in my opinion all blow
  • I heart bladesI heart blades Members Posts: 82
    edited Jan 9, 2008 #30
    Yaris?

By yaris I mean I want a Bugatti Veyron.

But I would really rather have a Moto GP bike for a weekend. Give me Ducati Desmosedeci with all the moto gp goodies like the 15.0:1 compression and the dry-sump system over the "street" Desmosedici's 13.5:1 compression and wet sump system. I want to feel that baby roar. I want to sit on a 240 horsepower 400 pound rocket. And put a nos kit on it for me.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • emcemc Jr. Boomers Posts: 987
    richiewrt wrote on Dec 24 2007, 02&#58;30 AM:
    Come on now, where is the American car love. Got to go for the Ford GT or the Dodge Viper.

no love for them because most roads I've been on have corners on them