Welcome to the TSG Gallery!

Qualitydaydream ·  
QualitydaydreamQualitydaydream TOURSPECMembers  191WRX Points: 0Posts: 191
Posted:

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    Qualitydaydream wrote on May 28 2005, 02:18 PM:

Wow great pics Chris! Good reminder for our members too that they have a complete album available to them too!

Golfwrx Gallery

Here is the link where our members can create their own albums too!

golfwrx new album creator shortcut.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9369WRX Points: 150Posts: 9,369 Marshals
    Great pics Chris. I want that "Shi NO boo" putter! I wish I had bid on it last year. And your custom MP32's are making me drool! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
  • QualitydaydreamQualitydaydream TOURSPEC Members  191WRX Points: 0Posts: 191
    pitbull808 wrote on May 28 2005, 06:05 PM:
    Great pics Chris.  I want that "Shi NO boo" putter!  I wish I had bid on it last year.  And your custom MP32's are making me drool! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    »

How about one that says PIT BULL on the bumpers and has a laser engraved Cut Ear Bull on the face instead of the piggy? I could get the price way down for a 1 of a kind and it would have to be SS303.

BTW post pics of your doggy in my OB area.
    Posted:
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9369WRX Points: 150Posts: 9,369 Marshals
    Qualitydaydream wrote on May 28 2005, 06:07 PM:
    How about one that says PIT BULL on the bumpers and has a laser engraved Cut Ear Bull on the face instead of the piggy? I could get the price way down for a 1 of a kind and it would have to be SS303.

BTW post pics of your doggy in my OB area.
    »

PIT BULL??!! OMG! I'll get back to you on that for sure. As for pics...will do. Before I do, I'll leave you with this pic. I know.....kind of psycho! image/bb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Jordanandmytat.jpg
    Posted:
  • QualitydaydreamQualitydaydream TOURSPEC Members  191WRX Points: 0Posts: 191
    Ho!

thats one sweeet doggy you got there image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Ho, watch out Gunz image/bb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Did Dr. Lau cut them ears?

Amazing and beautiful friend you got there.
    Posted:
  • kkcheokkcheo Members  417WRX Points: 0Posts: 417
    Nice pics Chris. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Some awesome looking Gauge putters there....and btw is that tanned guy you?

-Keng
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.