SeeMore Putters - Anyone?

OspreyCI

I was a fitting for a driver the other day and was messing around putting afterwards and my fitter was watching me. He had me try a Seemore Corona Del Mar Deep Flange and I was putting much better with that immediately. I never would have ever tried a Seemore.

Anyone here use Seemore? What version? How do you like it?

• Like 1

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I've been gaming a m3w for almost a month now and my putting consistency has improved greatly over last year. A lot of the improvement I'm putting on the Garsen grip and the way I'm incorrectly gripping it. No slight to Seemore though,the RST always helps with alignment and the double flange/triple top lines frame the ball nicely.

Ping driver
Taylormade fairways
Adams irons
Vokey and CG wedges
Yes! putter
W/S and Vice balls
Nike shoes
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1212980-stillboards-witb/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...illboards-witb/[/url]

I was a fitting for a driver the other day and was messing around putting afterwards and my fitter was watching me. He had me try a Seemore Corona Del Mar Deep Flange and I was putting much better with that immediately. I never would have ever tried a Seemore.

Anyone here use Seemore? What version? How do you like it?

OspreyCl - let us know if you have any other questions. Can build any SeeMore to any length, lie and just about any head weight. CDM FGP Deep Flange is a great looking head with a nice insert. When hiding the red dot your putting stroke is taken care of in so many ways! Simple concept but always you to become a much more consistent putter while making more putts. Thanks again for rolling the flatstick. Happy to help.

• Like 1

Short answer - I love them. I have on and off been using one Seemore putter or another for seven or eight years now. I simply putt the best with them and they always end up in my bag, even if I try to take one out for a while. For anyone that has the patience to read my babbling, below is my...

Long answer - Well this is one of my favourite topics, so please excuse the lengthy reply! I have tried pretty much every kind of putting technique that the big guros or pro's use, in combination with an appropriate putter for that style. Not so much out of desperacy, cause honestly I've had some success with almost all styles, but mostly because I love putting/putters and I've always been very curious about different approaches. And since I had my first kid five years ago, I don't have as much time to play 18 holes as I used to, but I live very close to a good training facility with a great putting green, so I tend to spend most of my golf time there.

From a pure first instinct to what style feels the most natural to me, I have to say it is probably the "Faxon style" of putting. Grip in your fingers, slightly open stance, head back to see the line, small forward press to get the motion started and just roll the ball without any kind of stroke thoughts or worries. This style works so well on the practice green and often on the course as well. BUT, unfortunately for me, I do have days when I simply can't see the line with this setup cause something obviously is just slightly off from where it was the last time. When that happens, I start to mess around with my posture, I move the ball a little forward or back in my stance, I move closer or further away from the ball, I open or close my stance, I forward press some more or less etc. and all of the sudden I am completely lost and I start to steer, push or pull my putts and it is a total disaster.

There is a style of putting that Seemore promotes you use when using their putters. In short, it is that everything should be square to the target line, upright posture with eyes inside the ball, grip in the fingers, not the palm, no forward press, even balance with everything perfectly centered, hide the red dot and let the putter swing on the arc of it's plane. This to me felt a bit stiff and uncomfortable in the beginning, but the thing is, I never have a day when I don't see the line with this style, since it is so easy to get into the exact same setup with a Seemore putter. And the more I practised this style of putting, the more natural it felt and now is very comfortable for me.

If you look at the pro's practising putting, all of them, even those that you would think putt only based on feel and instinct, like Snedeker or Bubba, they all have mirrors or lasers or some sort of devise to double check their setup. With a Seemore putter and their philosophy on how to setup, so much of this is taken care of by itself without constantly having to use gadgets to double check everything.

As to the putters themselves, apart from the whole red dot thing which is obviously something I love, I think most of them are very well balanced and work so smoothly for this style of putting. I was recently in the US and had a day with nothing planned and bonus miles on my card ready to use, so I actually went to their headquarters for a fitting. This is something I have long wanted to do and it was a great experience. I left with one of their fancy 100% milled mFGP2 putters in hand, perfectly specced out for me. It is one of the, if not the best feeling putter I have ever used. Super easy to swing on plane, but very stable as well.

From now on, whenever I know I want to putt the best I can, I will use this putter. I really don't think I am going to be messing around with other putters or styles from now on. But, I will however still sometimes throw a Bullseye in the bag, cause I simply love rolling a bullseye from time to time. Particularly when I only carry a half set in my Sunday bag, a Bullseye just seems appropriate for some reason. The Seemore philosophy on technique works very well for this kind of putter too, and I'm actually in the process of setting one up to the exact same specs as my new Seemore putter. :) But that's a different topic.

I know this sounds like I'm getting payed by Seemore, but I'm not. Quite on the contrary actually, I've spent quite some cash on different putters from them. But I really do believe in their system and product though.

Cheers,

Max

• Like 4

Payne Steward(1999 U.S. Open) made them famious. Zach Johnson has used it more recently. It is not a gimic when it has been around that long and has been copied in the past by Scotty Cameron. Helps with setup and more for the pendulum stroke. Zach Johnson sets keeps his hand behind the ball.

TM M5 10.5 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X
Ping Stretch 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7X
Ping 410H 19* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
Miura Bades 4-PW
Miura Wedges 51,55,59
Callaway PM 64
BB2  or one of my T.P. Mills handmade 

Wow Max! Awesome write up. Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to try out that Seemore again. After using the iPing App and I am consistently a SBST stroke. Therefore, a Seemore should fit me well.

Thanks for the write up.

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I really wanted to like them, especially since I used to live 5 mins away from their office. I won one of the earlier versions in a tournament, but I just couldn't get over the feel, to me it kinda of felt dead. Now I have rolled some of the newer milled versions which do feel much better. If I ever went back to a straight shafted putter they would def be on the radar.

Titleist TSR 4 - Autoflex SF 505XX

Burner Mini - Autoflex SF505XX

Cally Apex UW - Ventus TR RED 7x

Ping G430 3H - Ventus HY Blue 8x 

Ping Blueprint S 4-PW Axiom 105x

Hi-Toe 3 52/MG3 TW 60 - S400TI 

Odyssey Ai Milled Eleven DB w/Stability Tour 

I have been using SeeMore putters for over 10 years. When in college, I was really struggling with short putt alignment. I had a teammate suggest trying his SeeMore, and it has been a love story ever since (see signature)

I've used the mallets, blades, wide flange, pretty much all of them. The alignment system is no joke or gimmick. It is simply point and shoot. Its so good even Scotty tried to steal the idea (along with other putter styles)

Honestly, I have found my best putting comes with a Seemore m1 with the offset shaft. For some reason, mine doesn't look like it has as much offset as some of the newer models. If I could figure out exactly what I have, I would be forever grateful to Seemore as I would buy them all.

Plus, they have some really fun headcovers that don't cost $100

PXG Gen 5 6.5* GD Tour AD IZ-6x
Titleist TS3 13.5 GD Tour AD TP-7s

PXG Gen 2 19 GD Tour AD-di 95x

Mizuno MP64 DGs30 3-PW
Cleveland Zipcore 50,54,56

White Hot pro 7h (butane finish)

What seemore putter that's available in left hand do you recommend for a slightly arched stroke? I'm currently using the the Nike b2-01, thanks

Look on their website, they have a bunch of left-handed models to choose from. I am getting interested in these as well. Wish their HQ was closer, as I would like for them to fit me properly.

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR3 with Metaflex 5H shaft (currently testing the Proxima 6 stiff shaft)
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft

If possible I recommend making the trip to their shop. I'm left handed and they had everything available in both left and right with is rare in the lefty word. It's a great expierence and you get to try all the different models. I have played a seemore for about 8 years after my high school team went down and got fitted. Cody and Jim are some of the best guys to deal with. I am constantly in contact with them discussing options and trying different set ups. Currently have a FGP Mallet counterbalanced and an original FGP like Zach Johnson uses.

The alignment technology makes it very easy to set up. It can still be used with putting aids to get a better stroke. I use the putting arc several times a week to keep the stroke true.

If you can't make it to the shop give them a call and they will talk you through everything. They are out on tour so it may take a day or two to get a call but this comes with being a small shop and giving everyone the same expierence from the amateur to the tour players.

Hope this helps and if I can help in any way let me know.

What seemore putter that's available in left hand do you recommend for a slightly arched stroke? I'm currently using the the Nike b2-01, thanks

Look on their website, they have a bunch of left-handed models to choose from. I am getting interested in these as well. Wish their HQ was closer, as I would like for them to fit me properly.

Mob - come and visit us. Set up a time for a tour fitting - well worth the drive down. We are near the Cool Springs Mall so your girlfriend/wife will be happy as well :)) contact us at [email protected] for more details.

Mob - come and visit us. Set up a time for a tour fitting - well worth the drive down. We are near the Cool Springs Mall so your girlfriend/wife will be happy as well :)) contact us at [email protected] for more details.

I may have to do that.

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR3 with Metaflex 5H shaft (currently testing the Proxima 6 stiff shaft)
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft

I may have to do that.

Door always open - simple drive down. We can tell you some great food spots as well in downtown Franklin. Bring yourself and your friends!! Hope to see you soon.

I just purchased a Seemore SB2 mallet putter and am very excited to use it on a real course. I had read a great thread in here recently on Seemore putters. There were many long testimonials and the thread was over 100 pages long. For the life of me I cannot find this great thread again. Anyone able to guide me in the right direction?

I just purchased a Seemore SB2 mallet putter and am very excited to use it on a real course. I had read a great thread in here recently on Seemore putters. There were many long testimonials and the thread was over 100 pages long. For the life of me I cannot find this great thread again. Anyone able to guide me in the right direction?

Was it this one?

Cobra F8+ Diamana Blue S
Taylormade M1 15º, 19° Matrix Black Tie S
Royal Collection BBD VS, Shimada S 4-P
Axis1 Tour, 35"
Ben Hogan 51º
Anthem 56°
Miura 59°

It's been a while since I've been on the forum, and to my amazing wonderment, a post on SeeMore Putters!!!

DISCLAIMER!!! I don't work or get paid to promote SeeMore Putters. I simply BELIEVE in this product and love the technology and craftsmanship in the product line.

I honestly don't know why EVERYONE isn't playing with a SeeMore Putter. Between their patented Rifle Scope Technology allowing you to line up squarely to your target line EVERY time without fail, and their face balancing unlike other putters out there due to the face is balanced at the working position which is at impact, and their quality of materials and craftsmanship, this company is putting out the highest quality putters in the world.

Ok, now that I got out my run-on sentence out of the way, and switch from sounding like an advertisement, to a testimonial :golfer:

A little background about me so you can get a more clear picture and understanding of where I'm coming from with my experience with SeeMore Putters. I am 41 years old and have been playing competitively and recreationally for more than 27 years, of which, as a single digit handicap, and as low as a plus. I've spent a short stint on the mini tours.

First and foremost, I have played mostly with a traditionally designed "Answer" putter and most recently a Scotty Cameron Newport 2. I found that I was VERY streaky of a putter, meaning it was either 32-36 putts per round with a score between 70-72, or at my peak of 28 putts and a score of 66. Later on I would find out this was due to nothing more than inconsistently setting up to the putter and not getting a consistent stroke and roll on the ball. This was immensely frustrating to say the least. I found that my habits have formed into me setting up my eyes well inside the ball and behind it. I would aim just out to the right of my intended target line and pull the putt back on the target line with a closed face. One could only imagine how inconsistent this is. When I was on was only due to countless hours of practice and repetition on the practice green. If I didn't maintain at least 10-15 hours a week practicing I would get the inconsistent results.

I researched the SeeMore Putter company and what sold me on putting one in the bag and replacing my beloved Cameron. Don't get this twisted, I love the Scotty Cameron's just as much as most people do, however I had to face reality and sought out the truth in what really would be best for me, NOT "what everyone else" was using, (including the tour pros). So with that, I jumped on the computer and started their online fitting process, (I live in the PNW) and to my amazement, and I believe their fitting process online was very thorough and I even learned something about my stroke I wasn't aware I was doing.

Once I got fitted, I found the one I thought stood out to me in my mind that was a little different but along the same design concept I am use to. So I chose to go with ONEcs SS - Nashville Studio Series. This is a true center shafted putter and I've always loved the look of a center shafted putter at set up. If you LOVE what you're looking at, at setup, you're going to be confident going into the stroke. I am a FIRM believer that in putting, look is extremely important, almost as important if not, more important than functionality. However, with SeeMore Putters, their is a TON of technology behind their functionality that makes it the best tool for the job.

Once I received my ONEcs SS - Nashville Studio Series putter I went to the practice green to try it out. At first it was very awkward to me, since my fundamentals were so far off. At first glance it looked like my blade was WIDE open, and I felt my hands were well behind the ball and I couldn't get use to hiding the red dot all way leaving some of it visible on the right side of the right white line. I practiced trusting what the RST (Rifle Scope Technology) was designed to do. What happened automatically amazed me!!! What began to transpire was slowly and gradually by trusting the putter and setting up to it properly my fundamentals corrected themselves, allowing me to square up to the ball, get my eyes directly over the ball, or slightly inside (which to me is OK), and now I am aiming the putter face square to my target line. Once I spent some decent time doing this (a week for about a total of 4 hours) I started to see massive improvements in consistency. If I missed my target 1 of 2 things happened. It was either my aim (wrong target, not the alignment) or I really did put a poor stroke on it. However, this miss was a lip out, instead of the usual missed by a ball or two outside. That is a HUGE marked in confidence and consistency.

I took the putter out to the course and immediately felt confident in the fact that I didn't have to worry about if I was lined up properly to my putter and my target, and that freed up my stroke, allowing me to make a smooth free flowing stroke. To me this was the most important development, since I was always concerned about trying to make the perfect stroke, and when I did that, I would tense up, and not allow for a smooth free stroke.

After a month of having it in the bag I entered a local 54 hole city championship with only 2 rounds under my belt in just over a year (had double hand surgery). Well the long and short of it was I played decent on the first day, with poor ball striking, but my putter allowed me to squeeze out a +2 round (72). The second day I dialed in the ball striking, allowing my SeeMore Putter to take credit for a -5 (65) with only 24 putts. I went into the 3rd day with a 2 stroke lead, and increased that to a 5 stroke lead after only 3 holes and now I'm -5 for the tournament. Fast forward to the back nine and I closed out with an Eagle on #15 by sinking a 15 footer thanks to my now trusty SeeMore and parred in the remaining holes one putting albeit, and came out on top to win the tournament by 7 strokes and a closing -10 for the 72 hole tournament. This would not have been possible with ANY other putter in my bag. So thanks SeeMore Putters! I won a City Championship after playing only 5 rounds of golf in over a year.

Needless to say, that in its own right, I will always use a SeeMore putter. This guarantees correct alignment to the ball and your intended target, and with the face balance, it will return to impact more consistently than ANY other putter. There are a lot of face balanced putters out there, but they are NOT entirely face balanced at impact where you need it to be.

Hope you got this far in my long winded testimonial, and if you did thank you. Now do yourself and your game a solid, and get fitted for a SeeMore Putter and put it in the bag.

Good luck to all, and as always...Fairways and Greens! :golfer:

• Like 2

Great write up! Thanks for taking the time. I will be demoing these again tomorrow at GS as I am getting ready to pull the trigger in a CS putter.

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I recently switched (note I change putters a lot or hopefully use to :) to a SeeMoore Corona Del Mar after a SAM putter fitting and demo. Just something about that red dot and setting/hiding it and forgetting about alignment. Just reduces my tension for whatever reason. There are numerous custom offerings for each putter model in their lineup. I hope to visit their studio one day as I hear its impressive.

Another firm supporter of SeeMore. Grabbed one off eBay for a steal and nothing can keep it out of the bag for long even though its a blade and I've always gravitated towards mallets. Been wanting to get into the studio for a fitting for a while, hopefully soon. Covering the red dot just gives me confidence that I am being consistent with my setup. I like the feeling that if I missed it was because I picked the wrong line and I don't start trying to 'fiddle' with my stroke during a round.

I was waiting to start a lesson and noticed a practice green with several SeeMore putters. I

picked up a ptm2 offset and was really intrigued with it. Its set up nice and put a good roll on the ball. I am wondering if anyone is currently playing this one and your thoughts.

PXG gen5 0311 10.5 riptide blue
15* Sub70 939 Riptide blue
sub70 699 pro s300
Titleist sm9 s400
TM Spider tour red 35"

Hi I had a seemore fgp original, one of the best putters I ever had and regret letting it go. The alignment is extremely helpful and the face balance plus the milling make it an extremely smooth putter. The only downside is the aesthetics are an acquired taste, and the resale values are not very good. But it's something to always have as a good backup putter

Hi I had a seemore fgp original, one of the best putters I ever had and regret letting it go. The alignment is extremely helpful and the face balance plus the milling make it an extremely smooth putter. The only downside is the aesthetics are an acquired taste, and the resale values are not very good. But it's something to always have as a good backup putter

Emsumida - would luv to have you back. no need to worry about the resale value when you get back to making those putts :)) Always happy to help. Thanks for the post.

• Gxgolfer changed the title to SeeMore Putters - Anyone?