ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Seemore Putters - Anyone?

123457»

Comments

• Bob9604Bob9604 Advanced Members Posts: 270
    Just bought my first see more Saturday. Can't wait to get it in the course! I still need to buy a head over for it.
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 602 ✭✭
    Bob9604 wrote:

Just bought my first see more Saturday. Can't wait to get it in the course! I still need to buy a head over for it.

Congrats! Welcome to team SeeMore.
  • Bob9604Bob9604 Advanced Members Posts: 270

Bob9604 wrote:

Used it on the course for the first time last night. LOVED IT! Can't wait to get back out tonight.
  • milomdhmilomdh Members Posts: 21
    just bought mini giant stealth deep flange just amazing
    milomdh wrote:

just bought mini giant stealth deep flange just amazing

Very cool. Great looking putter. Nice pick up.
  • SanzabarSanzabar Advanced Members Posts: 1,251 ✭✭
    My goodness.. I so miss my M1 Private Reserve.
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    TaylorMade P790
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    Nike Method Origin B1-01 Custom

#Colts #ForTheShoe
  • msd71msd71 Advanced Members Posts: 703 ✭✭
    Anyone know if the copper-colored Seemores develop a patina over time?
    msd71 wrote:

Anyone know if the copper-colored Seemores develop a patina over time?

It should not. Give us a call or email if you have any other questions. Thanks. 615-435-8015 ([email protected]).
  • cocolamb22cocolamb22 Advanced Members Posts: 207
    I’ve wanted to jump in all Seemore. I love the idea and concept of the putters, plus rooting for the little guy in the market. I’ve got an FGP original and FGP 2 Original. Despite this, I feel like the sweet spot is almost non-existent and the putters feel harsh. I’ve tried every grip under the sun and just could not get comfortable with the feel. Has anyone else experienced this and find something that worked?

I appreciate any insight. I still love Seemore even though I can’t play them!
    Titleist 910 D3 Whiteboard 83g
    Ping i15 3 wood Accra SC85
    Titleist 712 AP2 3-W DG TI x100
    Nike 52/56/60 Engage Wedges DG TI x100
    Scotty Cameron SB+ 35"
  • msd71msd71 Advanced Members Posts: 703 ✭✭
    cocolamb22 wrote:

I’ve wanted to jump in all Seemore. I love the idea and concept of the putters, plus rooting for the little guy in the market. I’ve got an FGP original and FGP 2 Original. Despite this, I feel like the sweet spot is almost non-existent and the putters feel harsh. I’ve tried every grip under the sun and just could not get comfortable with the feel. Has anyone else experienced this and find something that worked?

I appreciate any insight. I still love Seemore even though I can’t play them!

I've got a new Tri mallet that seems to be much more forgiving than the fgp original. If you're ok with the shape, I think you will notice a difference.
  • tucsonseantucsonsean tucsonsean Advanced Members Posts: 88
    edited September 2018
    cocolamb22 wrote:

I've wanted to jump in all Seemore. I love the idea and concept of the putters, plus rooting for the little guy in the market. I've got an FGP original and FGP 2 Original. Despite this, I feel like the sweet spot is almost non-existent and the putters feel harsh. I've tried every grip under the sun and just could not get comfortable with the feel. Has anyone else experienced this and find something that worked?

I appreciate any insight. I still love Seemore even though I can't play them!

I game an original FGP2 (a holiday present from my wife a couple of Xmases ago). This model is a little harsher than the fully milled models, but I prefer it since I game a pretty soft ball. The two seem to balance out. I love the SeeMore, but I agree that they're not the most forgiving--if you don't take advantage of the technology they offer. All putters have a sweet spot (even Bullseyes, though it's infinitesimal}. The secret to the SeeMore is the set-up and the swing-balance. Just trust the system, and I guarantee you'll make more putts! (BTW, there are a lot of videos on YouTube that demonstrate the SeeMore method.)
    tucsonsean wrote:

cocolamb22 wrote:

I've wanted to jump in all Seemore. I love the idea and concept of the putters, plus rooting for the little guy in the market. I've got an FGP original and FGP 2 Original. Despite this, I feel like the sweet spot is almost non-existent and the putters feel harsh. I've tried every grip under the sun and just could not get comfortable with the feel. Has anyone else experienced this and find something that worked?

I game an original FGP2 (a holiday present from my wife a couple of Xmases ago). This model is a little harsher than the fully milled models, but I prefer it since I game a pretty soft ball. The two seem to balance out. I love the SeeMore, but I agree that they're not the most forgiving--if you don't take advantage of the technology they offer. All putters have a sweet spot (even Bullseyes, though it's infinitesimal}. The secret to the SeeMore is the set-up and the swing-balance. Just trust the system, and I guarantee you'll make more putts! (BTW, there are a lot of videos on YouTube that demonstrate the SeeMore method.)

cocolamb22 - send us a note at [email protected] and more than happy to help. We can walk you through your questions and give you some more information that might help. Thanks again.
  • cocolamb22cocolamb22 Advanced Members Posts: 207

tucsonsean wrote:

cocolamb22 wrote:

cocolamb22 - send us a note at [email protected] and more than happy to help. We can walk you through your questions and give you some more information that might help. Thanks again.

Thanks guys. No questions. I gamed my FGP off and on for the last 7 years. Like I said, I keep wanting to ride the seemore train but I can’t get over the feel. If my pro shop ever gets an account with seemore, I’ll probably venture and get a Z3C with shop credit, but I won’t pay out of pocket for one. Again, absolutely ZERO hating on seemore, love the brand and love the tech. I’m very familiar with the method. I’ve see all of Pat O’brien’s vids, and myself and a teammate both used FGP’s in college. I’m right handed but left-eye dominant and little to no offset are the only putters I can use and that’s a bigger reason why seemores are so appealing to me, so hopefully I’ll find my golden goose soon and get back on the train!
    Titleist 910 D3 Whiteboard 83g
    Ping i15 3 wood Accra SC85
    Titleist 712 AP2 3-W DG TI x100
    Nike 52/56/60 Engage Wedges DG TI x100
    Scotty Cameron SB+ 35"
    cocolamb22 wrote:

tucsonsean wrote:

cocolamb22 wrote:

Thanks guys. No questions. I gamed my FGP off and on for the last 7 years. Like I said, I keep wanting to ride the seemore train but I can't get over the feel. If my pro shop ever gets an account with seemore, I'll probably venture and get a Z3C with shop credit, but I won't pay out of pocket for one. Again, absolutely ZERO hating on seemore, love the brand and love the tech. I'm very familiar with the method. I've see all of Pat O'brien's vids, and myself and a teammate both used FGP's in college. I'm right handed but left-eye dominant and little to no offset are the only putters I can use and that's a bigger reason why seemores are so appealing to me, so hopefully I'll find my golden goose soon and get back on the train!

Sounds great! Door is always open. Have a great week.
  • carreracarrera Advanced Members Posts: 2,523 ✭✭
    Can anyone recommend a Seemore fitter in the Bay Area? The website lists all the basic retail stores in my area (East Bay), but looking for a good fitter and not necessarily just a store. Thanks.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra F9 Tour Length - Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra F9 14.5 - Atmos Blue Stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Epic Hybrid - Recoil 780 stiff (soon to be replaced by a Cobra)[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra King Utility - Recoil 780 Smacwrap F4[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra King Forged TEC Black - Recoil 95 F4 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra King Black wedges 54/58 versatile grinds - Recoil 110 F4;[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Spider Tour Red[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM TP5X[/font]
    carrera wrote:

Can anyone recommend a Seemore fitter in the Bay Area? The website lists all the basic retail stores in my area (East Bay), but looking for a good fitter and not necessarily just a store. Thanks.

Steve is very good. [email protected] - The Bridges Golf Club

Steve Watanabe, Jr.26.5 miles

9000 South Gale Ridge Road San Ramon, CA 94582 USA 925-735-9316
  • Fairways to HeavenFairways to Heaven Advanced Members Posts: 100 ✭✭

Bob9604 wrote:

Just bought my first Seemore Putter today - FGP Milled SS303. Looking forward to getting it out on the course.
    Callaway GBB Epic, DR 11.5°
    Ping G400 SFT, 3W 15° & 5W 19°
    Callaway Apex '16 Hyb, 4 / 23°
    Srixon Z765, 5-9 iron
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46°08F
    / 50.08F / 54.10S / 60.08M
    SeeMore Nashville z3c black w/ custom black shaft.
    Srixon Z Star XV

Bob9604 wrote:

Just bought my first Seemore Putter today - FGP Milled SS303. Looking forward to getting it out on the course.

Fantastic! Welcome to Team SeeMore. Always happy to help. Contact us anytime. SeeMore.com
  • KRW59KRW59 Hoarder Advanced Members Posts: 800 ✭✭
    My SeeMore DB-4x from 2011...carbon steel , 350 gram , plumbers neck , RST2 alignment , lightly milled face , 3:30 toe hang , mid mallet , beauty.....
    Cobra King F8 10.5* / Fuji Diamond Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 Beta 16.5* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 19* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 6-S
    TEE EX9 22* / Attas 4U 7-S.
    TEE EX9 25* / Attas 4U 7-X
    I have added about 10 grams of weight to all the fwy / hybrid
    shafts , using Sensicore inserts wrapped with lead tape.

Cobra Forged Tec Black / 28* 6 iron thru 49.5* GW / 4.5* gapping
    Recoil 780 Es Smac wrap F3 / GW shaft internally weighted to 95 grams

King Black Wedges / 54* versatile/ Recoil 95 F3 shaft weighted to 110 grams
    58* versatile / Recoil 110 F4 shaft weighted to 125 grams ( heat shrink tube )

Piretti Savona 2 Elite《Murdered》or 1/1 GSS High Toe Potenza II

Flask - Crown Black
  • CwingCwing Advanced Members Posts: 7,963 ✭✭
    Still loving my Seemore’s. Si3 and si5. The 5 is my gamer.
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
  • SanzabarSanzabar Advanced Members Posts: 1,251 ✭✭
    Guys.. I am on the hunt.. I want to find a M1 Private Reserve Platinum M1 with copper insert!
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    TaylorMade P790
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    Nike Method Origin B1-01 Custom

#Colts #ForTheShoe
    KRW59 wrote:

My SeeMore DB-4x from 2011...carbon steel , 350 gram , plumbers neck , RST2 alignment , lightly milled face , 3:30 toe hang , mid mallet , beauty.....

cool pics!
  • KRW59KRW59 Hoarder Advanced Members Posts: 800 ✭✭

KRW59 wrote:

cool pics!

Thanks....cool putter , bad pictures...

My way of "educating " the masses , that think of SeeMore as a center shaft

only manufacturer. You also made some very high quality milled putters with

off set shafts in the DB-4 and Z series ....
    Cobra King F8 10.5* / Fuji Diamond Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 Beta 16.5* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 5-SR
    TEE EX10 19* / Fuji Platinum Speeder 6-S
    TEE EX9 22* / Attas 4U 7-S.
    TEE EX9 25* / Attas 4U 7-X
    I have added about 10 grams of weight to all the fwy / hybrid
    shafts , using Sensicore inserts wrapped with lead tape.

Cobra Forged Tec Black / 28* 6 iron thru 49.5* GW / 4.5* gapping
    Recoil 780 Es Smac wrap F3 / GW shaft internally weighted to 95 grams

King Black Wedges / 54* versatile/ Recoil 95 F3 shaft weighted to 110 grams
    58* versatile / Recoil 110 F4 shaft weighted to 125 grams ( heat shrink tube )

Piretti Savona 2 Elite《Murdered》or 1/1 GSS High Toe Potenza II

Flask - Crown Black
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,842 ✭✭

Bob9604 wrote:

Fantastic! Welcome to Team SeeMore. Always happy to help. Contact us anytime. SeeMore.com

Will anybody answer ? Via the site that is.
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • fmzipfmzip Advanced Members Posts: 245
    nsxguy wrote:

Bob9604 wrote:

Will anybody answer ? Via the site that is.

Did anyone ever reply to via the site for you? I emailed them and also left a message for them. Well over a week has passed, no answer from Seemore
    Sorry but do not see the question above. Apologize if we missed it.
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,842 ✭✭

The questions seem to be "Why don't you answer the questions submitted VIA YOUR SITE ?
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
    nsxguy wrote:

The questions seem to be "Why don't you answer the questions submitted VIA YOUR SITE ?

We switched servers and it might have been lost. Sorry about this. Do you mind resending your email at [email protected] and ask for Jim and Brandon? Again sorry for the inconvenience.
  • LaahhmmLaahhmm Members Posts: 2
    Just got a steal on a Nashville ONEss on the bay. Perfect length & lie and with a rosemark grip too! Really looking forward to testing it against my current scotty 2.6
    G400 Max
    Rogue 4 Wood
    EZ 3 Hybrid
    MP18 SC 4-PW
    SM6 52,56,60
    Newport 2.6
  • collindm1collindm1 Members Posts: 54
    Laahhmm wrote:

Just got a steal on a Nashville ONEss on the bay. Perfect length & lie and with a rosemark grip too! Really looking forward to testing it against my current scotty 2.6

let us know who wins out!
    collindm1 wrote:

Laahhmm wrote:

let us know who wins out!

Let us know! that ONEss is a gamer!!
  • dlaneriedlanerie Advanced Members Posts: 144
    Left eye dominant right hand player here, picked up a FGP original off of 2nd swing on a whim after some wrx research last night. Anxious to try, will be here in a few days.
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 4,606 ClubWRX
    My son keeps trying to use my mfgp deep flange and I keep taking it away. I think I'm going to have to get him a seemore of his own.
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]M34609.5 Tour AD TP
    M33HL Tensei CK Pro
    818H219/UDI3 PX HB6
    7904/Z7455-9/RTX446 Nippon
    SM752F/58D/62M [background=#ffcc00]/DG/[/background] [background=#ff0000]KBS[/background][/font]
    Mann Rattler XL or MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • IrishGolfer14IrishGolfer14 Advanced Members Posts: 623 ✭✭
    Does anyone happen to know what the toe hang is on the PTM3, and how it compares in size to the Si5?
    Ping G30
    Titleist 915 F
    Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
    Mizuno MP15 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
    Byron Morgan DH89
  • MaximilianMaximilian Advanced Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭

Does anyone happen to know what the toe hang is on the PTM3, and how it compares in size to the Si5?

It’s about 4:30, very similar to an Anser. Quite a bit smaller than the Si5.
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Advanced Members Posts: 1,959 ✭✭
    edited March 15
    The best putter method that have lasted over my Spiders, Machines and anything in between. These guys helped me get a older M1B (Belly putter) and get the lie right for playing it at 30.25" and never looked back. 385gram head with a 10 gram tip weight and its money at this length for my SBST stroke. Had it custom finished at Continental Golf satin black, blue RST, gloss black paint fill and white lines. Love her!

c6IvMCH.jpg

nLKr5xF.jpg

763ERCi.jpg

WEU0rwG.jpg

qRIYyld.jpg

z0YalyX.jpg
123457»