Seemore Putters - Anyone?

Comments

• bennowickbennowick Members Posts: 195 ✭✭
    I just picked up a like new fgp 15 year anniversary putter....#42/100. Only rolled it inside so far on a big moss, but it feels and looks fantastic. I only roll Seemore's and Byron's....this Seemore will be my gamer for sure.
    Titleist 915
    Adams BTY 3 wood
    Adams BTY 5 wood
    Miura passing point 9003 SN 4-PW
    Miura 49* Y series wedge
    Edel 56* & 60*
    Byron Morgan 615
  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet Members Posts: 8,634 ✭✭
    SeeMore - What are the main differences in the Si3 and Si5? Might be looking for an Si5, just because I can. I love the Si3! Why not have 2?
    Cobra F9 - Atmos TS Black 6x
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    718 TMB 19* - DG AMT White s300
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 611 ✭✭

SeeMore - What are the main differences in the Si3 and Si5? Might be looking for an Si5, just because I can. I love the Si3! Why not have 2?

Same insert in both. The si5 has a deeper flange than the si3. Si3 is considered more of a mid-mallet whereas the si5 is a mallet. Hope this helps.
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭
    edited Aug 23, 2016 #185
    Oh man! Yes! The GP SNSR grip just made my Corona Del Mar X3 come alive. Took off the SS Pistol GT Tour 2.0 and installed a GP SNSR 104cc Contour. The feel of the grip with the feel of the insert just makes this so good.

Glad I ditched the Cameron for the Seemore.
    TM M6 10.5 GD AD DI Black 6
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG 54*
    TM HI TOE 60*
    TM MY Spider Tour Black
    OspreyCI wrote:

Glad I ditched the Cameron for the Seemore.

I'm on board with this.
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • MobMob Just Another Lefty Members Posts: 3,458 ✭✭
    Still loving my Seemore Z3c. Hope the love affair continues. I tried to putt with my Scotty Cameron golo Select mallet, and it seemed very weird after having been playing the SeeMore for the past month.
    Mob wrote:
    Still loving my Seemore Z3c. Hope the love affair continues. I tried to putt with my Scotty Cameron golo Select mallet, and it seemed very weird after having been playing the SeeMore for the past month.

That's my dream SeeMore.
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x

Mob wrote:

That's my dream SeeMore.

dreams-come-true-SeeMore-Putter-Company.jpg

Mob wrote:

That's my dream SeeMore.

dreams-come-true-SeeMore-Putter-Company.jpg

Well played SeeMore. Well played.
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • rodney24rodney24 Members Posts: 405
    Well I have got four rounds in the books so far and am 50/50 on it. First two rounds were in my opinion great putting rounds. Lag putts were excellent and just felt comfortable over the ball. The last two have been polar opposite. Zero distance control. Especially with 10ft or so. I think my main problem with it right now is just how heavy the head feels. I have putted with many different putters but this so called 355 gram head feels much more like 375-80 to me, thats even with the stock 80 gram grip on it. It is significantly heavier feeling than my Betti Signature 6 which is 348 with quite a bit of lead tape on it and a light 55 gram grip.

I my putting the last two rounds really had me scratching my head. I am going to put a Golf pride SNSR 140cc grip on it that weighs 125 grams and see if that will even out the head weight a little for me. I have my club championship this weekend and am thinking it may have to sit the bench for now. Still love the look of it. Just really not comfortable with my distance control at the moment.

FWIW this may just be a rut I am in with my game in general. The last two rounds I didnt hit the ball to well either so I will take that as it is as well.
    Driver - Ping G25 8.5 Fuji Fuel TS 6X
    3 wood - TEE CB4--Axivcore Tour Green 85X
    Hybrid - Callaway X2hot 18 Tour Green 75X
    Irons - Titleist 714 AP2 4-pw DG X100
    Wedges - SM5 52,58 DG X100
    Putter - Seemore FGP Mallet
  • JJuel5JJuel5 Members Posts: 122
    Got mine on the practice green for the first time last night. Love the feel of it. Going to need more practice, but that is me not the putter.
    Nike Covert 2.0 Tour
    Nike Vapor Fly 3w+
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW
    Cobra King 52*
    Titleist Vokey 56*
    SeeMore Corona Del Mar X4
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭
    First round with it and I could not believe how good my putting was today. Shot 75 with 31 putts (70%GIR), no 3 putts, and all par putts were tap ins. Man this putter is so easy to line up and put a good stroke on it (just as Pat O'Brien teaches).

Thanks Seemore for my best round in years. Putting was fun today. This will be in the bag for years to come.
    TM M6 10.5 GD AD DI Black 6
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG 54*
    TM HI TOE 60*
    TM MY Spider Tour Black
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    I just ordered a PTM2 because it looks awesome! Lol, can't wait to try it out. Would still like to find a Canada themed blade cover as well. I'll post a review and putter pics when it arrives.
  • dwk99dwk99 Members Posts: 78
    Bought a really nice Seemore Si5 off ebay after trying one out. Wanted to fall in love with it - but just did not. Went back to by old putter...
  • dmgiffendmgiffen Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited Sep 1, 2016 #196
    Skhacker wrote:

I just ordered a PTM2 because it looks awesome! Lol, can't wait to try it out. Would still like to find a Canada themed blade cover as well. I'll post a review and putter pics when it arrives.

I just got my PTM2 last week and so far I love it. I was looking for a back-up since I sent my Scotty Newport 2.6 to the custom shop. I was dead set on the Z1C but couldn't justify the $400 for a "back-up" putter. Now I'm strongly considering selling the Newport 2.6 as soon as it comes back so I can fund a Z1c...
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]F8 Aldila 2KXV Blue 60X[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]XR Pro 16* AD-DJ 8X
    F8 6W Aldila 2KXV Blue 70X
    F8 8W Aldila 2KXV Blue 70X
    680 5-PW DGTI X100
    SM6 52*, 56*, 60* DGTI S400
    Select GoLo S
    Testing Snell & Cut[/font]
    Skhacker wrote:

You mean like this?

collage-black-maple-leaf-head-cover.jpg
    dwk99 wrote:

Bought a really nice Seemore Si5 off ebay after trying one out. Wanted to fall in love with it - but just did not. Went back to by old putter...

Call us - 615-435-8015 - ask us a few questions. Happy to help.

Skhacker wrote:

You mean like this?

YES! Where do I get one? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    Skhacker wrote:

Skhacker wrote:

You mean like this?

Click on image or HERE.
    Skhacker wrote:

Skhacker wrote:

You mean like this?

[url="http://www.seemore.com/accessories/headcovers/blade-and-small-mallet-head-covers.html"]collage-black-maple-leaf-head-cover.jpg[/url]

Click on image or [url="http://www.seemore.com/accessories/headcovers/blade-and-small-mallet-head-covers.html"]HERE[/url].
    Thanks!
    Thank you Seemore! Had my best 2 rounds of the summer with a 74 and 76. Putting was a real big reason for the scores. Lag putting was tons better and was tapping in quite a bit. Had a run of 11 straight pars and another run of 8 pars over the two rounds. Very pleased.
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • kess13kess13 So I just put the ball in the hole... Members Posts: 1,278 ✭✭
    I'm with you Helmet. Played twice this weekend and my seemore was the most reliable part. Sunk or tap-ins. Nice to be this confident over a flat stick.
    Bio Cell
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/eye2XG Lob
    Mills Ming

Same insert in both. The si5 has a deeper flange than the si3. Si3 is considered more of a mid-mallet whereas the si5 is a mallet. Hope this helps.

Si5 higher MOI? Closer to face balance at impact or same as Si3?
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x

Si5 higher MOI? Closer to face balance at impact or same as Si3?

The si5 and si3 are not fact balanced at impact. si5 is face balanced in the traditional sense if holding on your finger for balance.
  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Members Posts: 1,551 ✭✭
    Debating between the Corona Del Mar x2 and Z1c. Overall they seem quite similar to me but the Z1c costs twice as much. Help me decide.... which would you would pick and why?
    917 D2 8.50* - Tensei CK Pro White 60
    917 F2 13.5* - Rogue Max 70
    816 H2 19.0* - D+ Plus 90
    716 T-MB (3i, 4i) - Modus 120
    716 CB (5-PW) - Modus 120
    Hogan TK15 - 49, 55
    Edel Deschutes

Photo WITB
  • LaymanMLaymanM Cincinnati, OHMembers Posts: 2,118 ✭✭
    I purchased a SeeMore Si5 putter today with Rosemark grip. Very impreseed by rifle scope technology. I love how this putter rolls and it is so easy to align and square up. Can't wait to play tomorrow
    PING G410 9* PX Evenflow Black 75 6.0
    PING G410 LST 3w PX Evenflow Black 85 6.0
    PING G410 5w PX Evenflow Black 85 6.0
    PING G410 4-PW AWT 2 0 stiff
    PING Stealth Glide 2.0 50ss/54ss/58ss
    PING Sigam G Tyne
    LaymanM wrote:

I purchased a SeeMore Si5 putter today with Rosemark grip. Very impreseed by rifle scope technology. I love how this putter rolls and it is so easy to align and square up. Can't wait to play tomorrow

Fantastic! Welcome to team SeeMore. #allstate - happy to help anytime.
  • lefty74pghlefty74pgh Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,541 ✭✭
    I ended up getting a Seemore Original FPG today. I have somewhat mixed feelings because I went in wanting the Giant M1T, but they only had a right handed model. I was trying to get a feel by putting right handed with it (actually made a ton of putts). The only lefty models available were the Original FPG and the FPG Mallet. I hit a ton of putts with both, but neither had a grip just the shaft, so I made my decision by putting with my grip on just the shaft.

The fitter used some mechanism for length, but never he never asked or checked for the lie. After cutting it down, he eventually decided that 34" would be good and put the grip on. I hit some putts and it felt okay, but kinda felt a little light. I felt obligated after he built it, so I ended up buying the putter. On the way home I kept thinking that maybe I should have taken the chance and just ordered a Giant M1T.

I've hit some putts on the carpet, but I'm not overly excited. I guess I'll try on the course and practice green to see how it performs and if not good take the hit.

Chalk it up to bad decision making on my part. Thought that the fitting would be a little more in depth...I could have done the same thing at Edwin Watts and at least have the 90 day guarantee.
    lefty74pgh wrote:

I ended up getting a Seemore Original FPG today. I have somewhat mixed feelings because I went in wanting the Giant M1T, but they only had a right handed model. I was trying to get a feel by putting right handed with it (actually made a ton of putts). The only lefty models available were the Original FPG and the FPG Mallet. I hit a ton of putts with both, but neither had a grip just the shaft, so I made my decision by putting with my grip on just the shaft.

The fitter used some mechanism for length, but never he never asked or checked for the lie. After cutting it down, he eventually decided that 34" would be good and put the grip on. I hit some putts and it felt okay, but kinda felt a little light. I felt obligated after he built it, so I ended up buying the putter. On the way home I kept thinking that maybe I should have taken the chance and just ordered a Giant M1T.

I've hit some putts on the carpet, but I'm not overly excited. I guess I'll try on the course and practice green to see how it performs and if not good take the hit.

Chalk it up to bad decision making on my part. Thought that the fitting would be a little more in depth...I could have done the same thing at Edwin Watts and at least have the 90 day guarantee.

Give us a call on Monday - happy to answer any questions that you might have - 615-435-8015. Trust hiding the red dot! and let us know how it goes.
  • kess13kess13 So I just put the ball in the hole... Members Posts: 1,278 ✭✭
    Question for the seemore folks. What type of grip do you prefer and why. I keep jumping between a salty and a pistol. I know it's what I'm comfortable with, but what are you guys comfortable with and why?
    Bio Cell
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/eye2XG Lob
    Mills Ming