Dryjoys Tour Casual - how's the grip?

ccorrada ·  
ccorradaccorrada Double CRichmond, VAMembers  1514WRX Points: 124Handicap: 2Posts: 1,514 Platinum Tees
Simple question, I swing hard and have slipped in Ecco's so I always wear Dryjoys with spikes. I like the look of these casuals but if I slip I will never wear them again.
Posted:
Cally Rogue Sub Zero w/Evenflow 6.5
Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X 
Ping G410 19* Hybrid w/Ping Tour 85X
Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 4-PW w/DG AMT X100 
Ping Glide Stealth 50-54-58 w/S400
Ping Arna Stealth 

Comments

• golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members  961WRX Points: 54Handicap: 3.0Posts: 961 Golden Tee
    I play most of my rounds in FJ Icons and was quite surprised with the grip of the DryJoys Casuals. I bought a pair of the Casuals last summer and have walked a dozen rounds with them so far. Most of my rounds are played in the morning with the grass still wet and have not had a slip issue at all. They are also very comfortable and supportive as well.

Adam Scott went from the Sports to the DNA's and is now wearing the DryJoys Casuals, so they must be working for him. If I didn't have so many shoes already, I'd buy more Casuals for sure. :-)
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • caniac6caniac6 Members  3447WRX Points: 1,089Handicap: 4Posts: 3,447 Titanium Tees
    I usually play early, and have never had any traction issues.
    Posted:
  • HudidadHudidad Members  58WRX Points: 20Handicap: 12Posts: 58 Bunkers
    Same here. Played yesterday after a rain (after after they were also irrigating - go figure) so the course was really wet. I didn't slip once. Used to wear the Puma Biodrive Leather shoes, but they weren't truly waterproof and I often had slipping issues.

I have several pairs of the Pumas, but don't wear them very much anymore. I'm saving to buy the black and the blue Dryjoy Casuals.

Hope that helps.
    Posted:
  • ccorradaccorrada Double C Richmond, VAMembers  1514WRX Points: 124Handicap: 2Posts: 1,514 Platinum Tees
    Thanks everyone, I'm getting them
    Posted:
    Cally Rogue Sub Zero w/Evenflow 6.5
    Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X 
    Ping G410 19* Hybrid w/Ping Tour 85X
    Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 4-PW w/DG AMT X100 
    Ping Glide Stealth 50-54-58 w/S400
    Ping Arna Stealth 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.