Dryjoys Tour Casual - how's the grip?

ccorradaccorrada Double CRichmond, VAMembers Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Simple question, I swing hard and have slipped in Ecco's so I always wear Dryjoys with spikes. I like the look of these casuals but if I slip I will never wear them again.
Cally Rogue Sub Zero w/Evenflow 6.5
Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X
Cally Apex Hybrid 18* w/Aldila Tour Green 80X
Cally X-Forged UT 21* w/PX 6.0
Cally Apex MB 5-AW w/PX 6.0 
Ping Glide Stealth 54-58 w/S400
Betti Kuchar 

Comments

• golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play most of my rounds in FJ Icons and was quite surprised with the grip of the DryJoys Casuals. I bought a pair of the Casuals last summer and have walked a dozen rounds with them so far. Most of my rounds are played in the morning with the grass still wet and have not had a slip issue at all. They are also very comfortable and supportive as well.

Adam Scott went from the Sports to the DNA's and is now wearing the DryJoys Casuals, so they must be working for him. If I didn't have so many shoes already, I'd buy more Casuals for sure. :-)
  • caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually play early, and have never had any traction issues.
  • HudidadHudidad Members Posts: 58
    Same here. Played yesterday after a rain (after after they were also irrigating - go figure) so the course was really wet. I didn't slip once. Used to wear the Puma Biodrive Leather shoes, but they weren't truly waterproof and I often had slipping issues.

I have several pairs of the Pumas, but don't wear them very much anymore. I'm saving to buy the black and the blue Dryjoy Casuals.

Hope that helps.
  • ccorradaccorrada Double C Richmond, VAMembers Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, I'm getting them
    Cally Rogue Sub Zero w/Evenflow 6.5
    Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X
    Cally Apex Hybrid 18* w/Aldila Tour Green 80X
    Cally X-Forged UT 21* w/PX 6.0
    Cally Apex MB 5-AW w/PX 6.0 
    Ping Glide Stealth 54-58 w/S400
    Betti Kuchar 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list