GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Left hand low commitment

124»
4

Comments

  • DeepPuttsDeepPutts Calgary, ABMembers  16WRX Points: 13Posts: 16 Starters
    Joined:  #92

    On -, @rmgatl said:

    Most of us have to change grips and or technique eventually...

    Just curious what makes you think that? Thanks.

    Some really great stuff written here, it's a privilege to be amongst this level of knowledge. Working with LHL golfers I don't think they are hitting the sweetspot "more than conventional", but who knows — I'd love to see data on that. For sure they need to ladder drill as mentioned to really get dialed in, and for sure it's all about that backstroke distance once they do — but just to add to that some great putters, Mickelson included, speak about setting constants when working ladder drills to really isolate the power into that backstroke, especially when working on lag putting. The idea being distance is affected both by backstroke length and by how much energy you put into the stroke — so to really isolate distance purely as a factor of backstroke length he sets a constant for the energy component. (in his case he said that was basically "always firmly and aggressively") His quote is, "You've got to take one of those variables and make it a constant", which is consistent overall with what a lot of other sage putt gurus believe. Less variability = Less margin for error.

    It won't let me post the link to Phil's video because I'm new but if you search Youtube for "Odyssey 2 Minute Drill - Lag Putting with Phil Mickelson" you can see him explain it. Cheers. :smile:

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • DeepPuttsDeepPutts Calgary, ABMembers  16WRX Points: 13Posts: 16 Starters
    Joined:  #93

    On -, @disco111 said:

    Arnold Palmer was asked, what would the one thing he would change, if he was starting out in golf.............His answer was "I'd putt left hand low"........

    That was Jim Furyk's dad who asked Arnie and Gary that at a party, and that's why he taught Jim to putt cross handed, i.e. "One time, Mike [Furyk} approached Arnold Palmer and Gary Player at a party and asked each separately what he would change in his career if he could go back and do it over. Both said they would have learned to putt cross-handed. So Mike taught his son to putt cross-handed. That worked pretty well too, and Furyk hasn’t changed it."

    Posted:
  • DeepPuttsDeepPutts Calgary, ABMembers  16WRX Points: 13Posts: 16 Starters
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #94

    You should feel absolutely no release.

    I like your perspective. Just curious what definition of release you're using? The feeling of the putter head moving inside after impact? Just want to make sure I understand. Thanks.

    Posted:
  • 8overpar8overpar Spring hill, TNMembers  328WRX Points: 113Handicap: 4.9Posts: 328 Greens
    Joined:  #95

    On -, @disco111 said:

    Arnold Palmer was asked, what would the one thing he would change, if he was starting out in golf.............His answer was "I'd putt left hand low"........

    For those that do putt LHL, do you have a slight forward press (like Spieth)?........Do you stand square to your line or slightly open or closed?

    I have a forward press like fellows before me. Speith was 5 years old when I started LHL. I stand slightly open on putts and way open on everything else.

    Posted:
    915D2 9.5*
    915F 15* 
    716CB +2 up
    SM7 52*, Scratch PDG SS 56* & SM7 60*
    Sunset Beach Masonboro Weldneck
    TP5X or Snell MTB Black
  • mmack067mmack067 OttawaMembers  780WRX Points: 206Handicap: +4Posts: 780 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #96

    I was conventional grip for years and years but switched to LHL last year and stuck with it the entire year. I putted very well and was much better inside 10 feet but I found that my contact wasn't as good and my speed suffered a bit. I ditched the high MOI putter and LHL about a month ago after testing out different grips and putters with some chalk line and gate drills and varying distance "speed" putts. I found that a non-insert putter (NP2) with a conventional grip didn't sacrifice start line much, if at all, and my speed and contact was so much better I switched and have never putted better.

    I think for me the best part is being able to use my right hand (dominant) to feel the club more throughout the stroke and that's made my speed better. Hitting the putt with the back of my left hand never felt natural to me.

    Posted:
    SIM 9° Diamana D+ LTD 60TX
    Titleist TS2 15* - D+ LTD 70X
    Titleist 910H 17˚ -  Project X 7.0
    Srixon Z785 4i, Miura MC-501 5-PW - X100
    SM7 50F, 54S
    SM8 58M
    Scotty Studio Stainless NP2

    lDLcKyO.png?1  


  • GolfNuts4GolfNuts4 Members  744WRX Points: 123Handicap: 16Posts: 744 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #97

    I have gone back and forth, probably too many times. I am now back to conventional with a blade putter. The LHL just doesn't provide me the "feel" that a conventional grip does. I felt like the motion was too mechanical.

    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5* Driver
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood
    Callaway Big Bertha (2004) 5 wood
    Ping G30 4 Hybrid
    Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Irons 5-GW
    Titleist Vokey Wedges 56/60
    Scotty Cameron Monterey
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,193Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #98

    On -, @mmack067 said:

    I was conventional grip for years and years but switched to LHL last year and stuck with it the entire year. I putted very well and was much better inside 10 feet but I found that my contact wasn't as good and my speed suffered a bit. I ditched the high MOI putter and LHL about a month ago after testing out different grips and putters with some chalk line and gate drills and varying distance "speed" putts. I found that a non-insert putter (NP2) with a conventional grip didn't sacrifice start line much, if at all, and my speed and contact was so much better I switched and have never putted better.

    I think for me the best part is being able to use my right hand (dominant) to feel the club more throughout the stroke and that's made my speed better. Hitting the putt with the back of my left hand never felt natural to me.

    That’s because left hand low isn’t a left hand dominant stroke. If you’re doing it that way you’re doing it wrong. The left hand is just locking it in place. Passive. The push is from the top hand ( right ). It’s more of a square to square push strike than an arc. Try it with your top hand as the leader. Conventional wisdom thinks it’s to cut the right hand out. That’s not true. It’s to throttle the right hand flip back. Not to cut it off.

    Before someone chokes on their Cheerios. This is my opinion of course. And it comes from years of experimenting with LHL and a recent trackman incident which showed exactly why the grip bandaids some things.
    Two very well recognized teachers stood and told me what I already felt. That you aren’t dragging the putter with left hand. Your pushing it with your right and the left is simply locking it from flipping the putter head past the hands. It’s moving the hinge position in the hands and making it near impossible to break down because of the leverage point change.

    Posted:
  • tobiasjdtobiasjd Members  500WRX Points: 89Posts: 500 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #99

    I just switched back to conventional. The thing I struggled with was seeing the line and getting aligned properly. I find it's easier with a conventional grip.
    I think LHL is good if you struggle with keeping that right hand from popping the ball though.

    Posted:
    Cobra King LTD Black
    Callaway Epic Flash 15° 3w
    Callaway Apex 3-4h
    PING iBlade 5 - PW
    PING Glide 50° SS
    Titleist Vokey 54° S, 60° K
    Bettinardi BB1
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers  8165WRX Points: 1,386Handicap: +1.5 (1194646)Posts: 8,165 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #100

    LHL is the only way to go for me. i've tried conventional - dabbled for awhile with the claw but...always come back to LHL and a blade style putter for me.

    Posted:

    Tour M3 460 / 10.1* (set -2*) / RIPx 65TX tipped 2" playing 44.25"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"
    SC Futura X Broomstick Putter experiment

  • neillmacparguyneillmacparguy Members  76WRX Points: 75Posts: 76 Fairways
    Joined:  #101

    Tried them all. Used to even switch between rounds. Recently put a new SuperStroke fatso on my Evnroll and have had great success with the Claw grip. Yes, even I hated seeing that grip but **** the putts are going in. Think I’ll ride it out for a while.

    Posted:

    Neill A. MacLeod III
    Greenwood, NS
    Callaway Epic 9 deg
    Callaway Epic Flash 15 deg
    Adams Black Super Hybrid 15deg
    Miura CB-501 irons
    Scotty Cameron Fastback 34”

  • Mike_CMike_C Members  1600WRX Points: 207Posts: 1,600 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #102

    On -, @bladehunter said:

    On -, @mmack067 said:

    I was conventional grip for years and years but switched to LHL last year and stuck with it the entire year. I putted very well and was much better inside 10 feet but I found that my contact wasn't as good and my speed suffered a bit. I ditched the high MOI putter and LHL about a month ago after testing out different grips and putters with some chalk line and gate drills and varying distance "speed" putts. I found that a non-insert putter (NP2) with a conventional grip didn't sacrifice start line much, if at all, and my speed and contact was so much better I switched and have never putted better.

    I think for me the best part is being able to use my right hand (dominant) to feel the club more throughout the stroke and that's made my speed better. Hitting the putt with the back of my left hand never felt natural to me.

    That’s because left hand low isn’t a left hand dominant stroke. If you’re doing it that way you’re doing it wrong. The left hand is just locking it in place. Passive. The push is from the top hand ( right ). It’s more of a square to square push strike than an arc. Try it with your top hand as the leader. Conventional wisdom thinks it’s to cut the right hand out. That’s not true. It’s to throttle the right hand flip back. Not to cut it off.

    Before someone chokes on their Cheerios. This is my opinion of course. And it comes from years of experimenting with LHL and a recent trackman incident which showed exactly why the grip bandaids some things.
    Two very well recognized teachers stood and told me what I already felt. That you aren’t dragging the putter with left hand. Your pushing it with your right and the left is simply locking it from flipping the putter head past the hands. It’s moving the hinge position in the hands and making it near impossible to break down because of the leverage point change.

    I never understood this until last year. As I said before I tried LHL about 15+ years ago and was horrible with it, but I was trying to let the left hand "lead" the stroke. It wasn't until I tried again last year and thought about how I used to think of my conventional putting as I would "hold it with the left, stroke it with the right", and then tried to apply that to LHL. It probably came from watching pros on the practice green at the Colonial a few years ago and seeing some practicing one handed with their right hand, something I started doing now and again on the practice green, even before I switched to LHL. Even thought my left hand is my dominate hand (write, throw, etc with my left), and I play golf right handed, my touch/feel seems to be in my right hand/arm.

    Posted:
    WITB
    Ping G410 LST 9.0 Tensei CK Orange 60 X
    Ping G410 LST 3W Tensei CK Orange 70 S
    Calaway Epic flash 3 and 4 hybrid, stock stiff Tensei Silver
    Srixon Z585 5 iron Recoil 95 F5
    Srixon Z785 6-PW Recoil 95 F5
    Cleveland CBX 2 52 bent to 51 DG 115 W
    Cleveland CBX 2 54/10 DG 115 W
    Ping Eye 2 SW 57.5 ZZ lite
    Odyssey White Hot #6, back ups Never Compromise Dinero Baron  or Cleveland BRZ 2
    Srixon Z Star or XV
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Sanfran328Sanfran328 San FranciscoMembers  46WRX Points: 57Handicap: 9Posts: 46 Bunkers
    Joined:  #103

    I’ve tried LHL and claw grips the last 3 years, with some practice with a conventional grip as well, with several different putters. For a while the claw worked well, but I never felt like I had great distance control on long putts. I realized that I played my best golf and putted the best earlier in my “career “ LHL. And much of that with a Bullseye blade.

    I’ve committed to LHL, only this time it’s with my Odyssey O-Works Tank putter. It’s the heaviest putter I’ve ever used, almost feels like it’s swinging itself. At first I had some problems with speed control on really fast greens, but I think I have that (somewhat) under control.

    One last thought, I recently realized that my grip was getting too much into my fingers. I have focused on gripping more in the palms, and it helps me keep the blade more square through impact.

    Posted:

    Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree driver, Mitsubishi Bassara TB R Shaft tipped 3/4”
    Callaway Epic Flash 3 Wood, Mitsubishi RF50-R Shaft tipped 1 1/4”
    Callaway Epic Flash Hybrids, 19 and 22 degrees stock R Shafts
    Epon 305 Irons, 5 Iron through L Wedge, Mitsubishi C6 Shafts
    Odyssey White Hot RX 1 Putter
    Srixon Z Star Ball

  • RainShadowRainShadow Tucson AZ (for now)Members  4271WRX Points: 545Handicap: 8.2Posts: 4,271 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #104

    After 3 years of LHL, I'm back to conventional.
    I found myself pulling short putts LHL. Someone mentioned earlier that pulling with the left hand can be a problem, an I think that had crept into my stroke.
    Changing has solved that problem for the time being....
    Shot a 76 w/ 30 putts last week. Only one birdie but only one 3 putt as well one some grainy bermuda. Only missed one short putt.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 10.5 (9.5) Hzrdus Yellow 75 5.5
    Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
    Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
    Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW SteelFiber i95CW R (2019 Forged Tec Modus 105 R trial run ) 
    Vokey SM7 50/8 F
    Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
    Vokey SM7 58/8 M 
    Toulon Madison H1 neck (L)/ Bettinardi BB1/ '16 Tiki
     Wilson Staff FG Tour/ Bridgestone Tour B RXS / ProV1
  • OknowsOknows Members  1294WRX Points: 123Posts: 1,294 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #105

    On -, @Lionstar said:

    I have putted LHL for 20 years,,long before it became popular as it is today. I can tell all of you trying this that the backstroke is INITIALLY started by pushing back with the left hand but then the stroke is dominated BY THE RIGHT HAND. I learned this about 10 years ago by hearing Tiger say his distance control was always with the right hand . Even though his grip is conventional, he is correct for both styles. Since this discovery I have become an exceptional putter. In short I will say that after the initial take-a-way push with the left, the right hand should dominate.

    Not sure if you are still following this thread, but thanks for this. Not sure why I've never heard this or had this thought, but it has helped me a ton.

    Posted:
    Taylormade SIM 9* w/ Diamana W 70
    Taylormade M6 15 w/ Proforce V2 8F5
    Taylormade M6 4H w/ KBS Hybrid
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 5-PW w/ Nippon Modus 125x
    Mizuno S18 50* w/ Nippon Modus 125x
    Cleveland CBX 2.0 54* w/ DG TI s400
    Callaway MD4 58* w/ DG TI s400
    Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT #11
    Taylormade TP5
  • High Plains DriverHigh Plains Driver Chip Yipper Extraordinaire Members  2381WRX Points: 126Posts: 2,381 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #106

    On -, @DeepPutts said:

    You should feel absolutely no release.

    I like your perspective. Just curious what definition of release you're using? The feeling of the putter head moving inside after impact? Just want to make sure I understand. Thanks.

    The putter will swing on an arc back to the inside naturally, but the feel I have is that I am pulling the back of my left hand towards the hole the entire forward stroke. There is a minuscule amount of face rotation (due to the arc), but it does not feel that way.

    Posted:
    I am not brand loyal. I am just seriously OCD.

    [font=georgia,serif]Driver: Titleist 910 D2
    Fairway: Titleist 910F 3 & 5
    Hybrid: Cobra Baffler MM 20° & 23°(The Original)
    Irons: Titleist 712 AP2 5-P
    Wedges: Vokey SM4 52° & 58°
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport
    Ball: Titleist ProV1X[/font]
  • jerebear21jerebear21 Don't Go Left FLClubWRX  3434WRX Points: 268Handicap: 8.3Posts: 3,434 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #107

    longer back stroke and a stronger right hand grip has helped tremendously; i've been doing it for close to 5 years now. get a couple lessons from instructors who does left hand low. it's the most beautiful roll

    Posted:
    thehuyhuynhfoundation.com
    FlashSz 1w ADTP, 3w ADIZ, 5w ADDI, Graphite Design
    Titleist 718 AP2 Accra i100, 718 TMB 4i, Accra i100
    Fourteen RM22 53/58 Accra i105
    SC Tour Newport // SC 009 //Byron DH89
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • agood3puttagood3putt Members  2187WRX Points: 1,086Posts: 2,187 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #108

    Does anyone find that Center Shafted putters work better for LHL than toe hang putters?

    Posted:

    PING G410 10.5* Tensei Pro White 60

    PING G410 16.5* Diamana D+ Limited 70

    PING G410 19* Accra FX 300H

    Callaway Apex CF19 5-PW Modus 105

    Cleveland CBX2 50/54/58 DG 115

    Bettinardi QB6 SBS/Toulon Las Vegas

    TaylorMade TP5





  • granata10granata10 MichiganMembers  645WRX Points: 182Handicap: +1.6Posts: 645 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #109

    I have been putting left hand low for about 5 years now. I was a decent putter before but much better now. I almost always hit my intended line and like others have said 15’ and in it’s great. If i have a good read it’s going in. Distance control was the hardest part for me to get used to. When I started to focus on tempo of the stroke and keeping an even tempo back and through it helped me tremendously. Now it’s all about getting a good read and I am averaging around 29-30 putts per round.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 10*
    Taylormade Sim 14*
    Taylormade Sim 19*
    Callaway Apex 23*
    Wilson Staff Blade 5-PW
    Wilson Staff Blade 50*
    Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS & 58* TS
    Ping Nome TR
  • Jaygolf37Jaygolf37 All Go. No Quit. Members  705WRX Points: 152Handicap: 4.2Posts: 705 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #110

    I switched a long time ago to LHL after reading about Jack’s right wrist angle he kept through his stroke. Obviously worked for him, but the only way I could make it feel right was when I went with my left hand low. I now only have two of my left hand fingers on the grip of the putter. Works for me because I get the correct impact angle and face rotation.

    Posted:
    Cobra BioCell Plus w/ Matrix Red Tie
    Cobra BioCell 3W w/ Aldila Tour Green ATX65
    PING g20 Hy w/ Nippon Steel
    PING BeCu ISI w ZZ65’s...properly patina’d 
    Vokey SM’s 54 & 58
    OWorks Two-Ball Fang
    ...all subject to “adjustment” per WRX societal norms...
  • DeepPuttsDeepPutts Calgary, ABMembers  16WRX Points: 13Posts: 16 Starters
    Joined:  #111

    On -, @granata10 said:

    I have been putting left hand low for about 5 years now. I was a decent putter before but much better now. I almost always hit my intended line and like others have said 15’ and in it’s great. If i have a good read it’s going in. Distance control was the hardest part for me to get used to. When I started to focus on tempo of the stroke and keeping an even tempo back and through it helped me tremendously. Now it’s all about getting a good read and I am averaging around 29-30 putts per round.

    Yes, even tempo for all length putts. Have you heard of instinct putting? It's a good drill for some folks developing natural feel for distance. Basically it's just staring at the cup while you putt instead of looking down.

    Posted:
  • granata10granata10 MichiganMembers  645WRX Points: 182Handicap: +1.6Posts: 645 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #112

    On -, @DeepPutts said:

    On -, @granata10 said:

    I have been putting left hand low for about 5 years now. I was a decent putter before but much better now. I almost always hit my intended line and like others have said 15’ and in it’s great. If i have a good read it’s going in. Distance control was the hardest part for me to get used to. When I started to focus on tempo of the stroke and keeping an even tempo back and through it helped me tremendously. Now it’s all about getting a good read and I am averaging around 29-30 putts per round.

    Yes, even tempo for all length putts. Have you heard of instinct putting? It's a good drill for some folks developing natural feel for distance. Basically it's just staring at the cup while you putt instead of looking down.

    I haven’t heard of instinct putting but have done that drill for years, look at the hole and hit the putt. I really like doing it early in the year to get my feel back. I also don’t look at the ball. I look at a spot about an inch or 2 in front of the ball on my intended line, learned that from Dave Stocktons book.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 10*
    Taylormade Sim 14*
    Taylormade Sim 19*
    Callaway Apex 23*
    Wilson Staff Blade 5-PW
    Wilson Staff Blade 50*
    Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS & 58* TS
    Ping Nome TR
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mlaingmlaing Members  58WRX Points: 68Posts: 58 Bunkers
    Joined:  #113

    I’ve been putting LHL for about 20 years, pretty much as long as I’ve golfed. I had a 2 year experiment with an arm lock but even with that I was LHL. Every now and then I mess around on the putting green with different grips ( 10 finger, interlock, overlap and the claw) but nothing feels as natural and automatic as LHL.

    Posted:
    Driver - Cobra F9 9* with Fujikura Atmos 7X
    5 Wood -
    Hybrid - Adams Super LS 23*
    5 & 6 Irons - Srixon Z545
    7 - PW - Srixon Z745
    Wedges - Bridgestone J15 50* and 54* and Callaway PM grind 58* and 64*
    Putter - Evnroll ER9.2 33 inches
  • DeepPuttsDeepPutts Calgary, ABMembers  16WRX Points: 13Posts: 16 Starters
    Joined:  #114

    On -, @granata10 said:

    On -, @DeepPutts said:

    On -, @granata10 said:

    I have been putting left hand low for about 5 years now. I was a decent putter before but much better now. I almost always hit my intended line and like others have said 15’ and in it’s great. If i have a good read it’s going in. Distance control was the hardest part for me to get used to. When I started to focus on tempo of the stroke and keeping an even tempo back and through it helped me tremendously. Now it’s all about getting a good read and I am averaging around 29-30 putts per round.

    Yes, even tempo for all length putts. Have you heard of instinct putting? It's a good drill for some folks developing natural feel for distance. Basically it's just staring at the cup while you putt instead of looking down.

    I haven’t heard of instinct putting but have done that drill for years, look at the hole and hit the putt. I really like doing it early in the year to get my feel back. I also don’t look at the ball. I look at a spot about an inch or 2 in front of the ball on my intended line, learned that from Dave Stocktons book.

    Can't go wrong with Dave, a lot of people don't understand some of his stuff but he drops more useful quotes per minute than anyone in the game. :)

    Posted:
  • granata10granata10 MichiganMembers  645WRX Points: 182Handicap: +1.6Posts: 645 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #115

    On -, @DeepPutts said:

    On -, @granata10 said:

    On -, @DeepPutts said:

    On -, @granata10 said:

    I have been putting left hand low for about 5 years now. I was a decent putter before but much better now. I almost always hit my intended line and like others have said 15’ and in it’s great. If i have a good read it’s going in. Distance control was the hardest part for me to get used to. When I started to focus on tempo of the stroke and keeping an even tempo back and through it helped me tremendously. Now it’s all about getting a good read and I am averaging around 29-30 putts per round.

    Yes, even tempo for all length putts. Have you heard of instinct putting? It's a good drill for some folks developing natural feel for distance. Basically it's just staring at the cup while you putt instead of looking down.

    I haven’t heard of instinct putting but have done that drill for years, look at the hole and hit the putt. I really like doing it early in the year to get my feel back. I also don’t look at the ball. I look at a spot about an inch or 2 in front of the ball on my intended line, learned that from Dave Stocktons book.

    Can't go wrong with Dave, a lot of people don't understand some of his stuff but he drops more useful quotes per minute than anyone in the game. :)

    I go back to his book every time I am struggling and always pick something up new or that I forgot.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 10*
    Taylormade Sim 14*
    Taylormade Sim 19*
    Callaway Apex 23*
    Wilson Staff Blade 5-PW
    Wilson Staff Blade 50*
    Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS & 58* TS
    Ping Nome TR
4

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.