(NO BST POSTS). Nike Deals! (break off from pre -release thread)

Comments

• browne11browne11 I'm a hockey player, playing golf today Members Posts: 1,621 ✭✭
    It seems the thunder blue lcv2s went back up to full price. I held out hoping for a code but in reality, would have been happy with that discounted price. Hoping they get dropped again now.
    Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
    Ping G30 14.5 stiff
    Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
    Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
    Ping 54, 58 Tour S
    Taylormade DJ Spider Tour
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,594 ✭✭
    browne11 wrote:
    It seems the thunder blue lcv2s went back up to full price. I held out hoping for a code but in reality, would have been happy with that discounted price. Hoping they get dropped again now.

I think they will get priced down again. Happened to the TW 71 like 2-3 Times now. No steady price.

Sometimes it’s full price, the other times it was discounted. Maybe they tried to take advantage of the Tiger comeback.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭

I really don’t want to start any sort of stampede here, but in Northern Virginia I’ve been to two TJ Maxx stores in the last week and have picked up 3 blade polos and a couple of Tiger Woods quarter zips and polos all under $30. Not a ton of choices, but it’s out there if you’re looking. If anyone cares, the one I had the most success with is at Dulles Corner.

Have pics or product code of the quarter zips? Haven't seen those yet around here image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The product code I have on the two quarter zips is 833280. Got the Money Green color and they had a couple of other colors there that weren’t my size. Each of them was $24.99.

Oops. Sorry, they are half zips, not quarter zips. The Flyknit.

Looked up the product code, what a deal you scored! Congrats!

Just for future reference, Flyknit is the knit material Nike uses on shoes.

I think you mean Dry Knit image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭

I really don’t want to start any sort of stampede here, but in Northern Virginia I’ve been to two TJ Maxx stores in the last week and have picked up 3 blade polos and a couple of Tiger Woods quarter zips and polos all under $30. Not a ton of choices, but it’s out there if you’re looking. If anyone cares, the one I had the most success with is at Dulles Corner.

Have pics or product code of the quarter zips? Haven't seen those yet around here image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The product code I have on the two quarter zips is 833280. Got the Money Green color and they had a couple of other colors there that weren’t my size. Each of them was $24.99.

Oops. Sorry, they are half zips, not quarter zips. The Flyknit.

Looked up the product code, what a deal you scored! Congrats!

Just for future reference, Flyknit is the knit material Nike uses on shoes.

I think you mean Dry Knit image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And also they’re not TW, just Nike. I started to get anxious that I need to drive all over New England to find these TW pullovers but I already have the dry knit so you saved me some gas money, thanks!
  • justincredible04justincredible04 Justincase1004 Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    There were a bunch of Tiger Woods collection polos in size medium when I went to TJ Maxx. They’re the first ones I ever got. They had the ones with the zipper and magnetic snaps blade collars. I was surprised that the TW collection is standard fit mostly and not modern fit. They’re actually kind of big on me
  • MiniJ83MiniJ83 Members Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

There were a bunch of Tiger Woods collection polos in size medium when I went to TJ Maxx. They’re the first ones I ever got. They had the ones with the zipper and magnetic snaps blade collars. I was surprised that the TW collection is standard fit mostly and not modern fit. They’re actually kind of big on me

Yeah I’ve got to size down with TW stuff to get the right fit.
  • battlewagonbattlewagon Members Posts: 20 ✭✭
    My sincere apologies for the crappy post with all of the mistakes. I got two blade collars (one of them TW) and a normal TW polo. On top of that one half zip.

My sincere apologies for the crappy post with all of the mistakes. I got two blade collars (one of them TW) and a normal TW polo. On top of that one half zip.

No need to apologize. We’re not all crusty know-it-alls though the replies may imply that. Hope nothing came across the wrong way. Great finds!
  • Nick081974Nick081974 Members Posts: 535 ✭✭

https://www.ebay.com...wvAB07pLho_mQhw

Are these legit or fake.?

They are surely legit and just a find from Burlington or Ross being flipped.
    - Taylormade M2 9.5
    - Taylormade M2 3W
    - Taylormade M2 3h
    - Taylormade M2 4-PW
    - Vokey SM6 50*, 56*, & 60*
    - Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
    - TM Tour Preferred X
  • sharkiesjsharkiesj Members Posts: 2,997 ✭✭
    Couldn't resist the price on the shoes. I like this shoe a lot. And the golf backpack is very roomy, great for a quick getaway. Bag is $59.99--25%.

• RunOfTheDillRunOfTheDill Members Posts: 644
    man i want that backpack. Went to the outlets this weekend and couldn't find anything golf related. anyone sees one hit me up.
    Driver - Callaway XR16 10.5
    3 Wood - Callaway XR16 15
    Hybrid - Callaway XROS(16) 19
    Irons - Ping I10 3-PW
    Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey SM7 50.12 F
    Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey SM7 54.10 S
    Lob Wedge - Callaway PM Grind 60.10
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback
  • MiniJ83MiniJ83 Members Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    sharkiesj wrote:

Couldn't resist the price on the shoes. I like this shoe a lot. And the golf backpack is very roomy, great for a quick getaway. Bag is $59.99--25%.

Neat looking backpack, anything in particular make it golf specific?
  • MattH522MattH522 Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    sharkiesj wrote:

I got the duffel bag in the same color at my outlet, there was only one left so I snagged it. It also rang up 25% off, brought it down to 30 bucks.
    MiniJ83 wrote:

sharkiesj wrote:

Absolutely nothing!! lol. It's just a backpack. But it's well-thought out, lots of compartments, and it's very roomy for lots of stuff. Maybe the very bottom zipper is golf-specific for your golf shoes.
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    sharkiesj wrote:

MiniJ83 wrote:

sharkiesj wrote:

Absolutely nothing!! lol. It's just a backpack. But it's well-thought out, lots of compartments, and it's very roomy for lots of stuff. Maybe the very bottom zipper is golf-specific for your golf shoes.

The bottom zipper is featured in a lot of their different backpacks, perhaps most prominently in their basketball versions image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,026 ✭✭
    I've been using that backpack for work. I use the laptop sleeve for my work laptop and have my school laptop in a separate sleeve in the main compartment. Stinky gym clothes get jammed in the bottom area when I don't want to bring my gym bag home. 😉
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
  • Nick081974Nick081974 Members Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Found black pair of Air Jordan 1 Golfs in Black in size 10.5. Never seen those in store before thought they always sold out online.
    - Taylormade M2 9.5
    - Taylormade M2 3W
    - Taylormade M2 3h
    - Taylormade M2 4-PW
    - Vokey SM6 50*, 56*, & 60*
    - Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
    - TM Tour Preferred X
    Nick081974 wrote:

Found black pair of Air Jordan 1 Golfs in Black in size 10.5. Never seen those in store before thought they always sold out online.

I saw those as well. I got them and posted a pic about 8-10 pages back.
  • bdawg983bdawg983 Members Posts: 318 ✭✭
    Found a Stretch Woven belt in wolf gray at Marshalls, $15.99. Only one they had in the store and it was the right size. Was kicking myself for not picking one up from Global Golf a few months back. Also picked up a Tech Sphere Knit Crew for $32 at TJ Maxx.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:4442358]
    In the bag, at the moment:

Ping G400 SFT 12* Alta CB55 Stiff
    Nike Vapor Fly 3 HL UST Elements Chrome 7F3 Stiff
    Nike Vapor Fly 7 wood Accra SC 95 M5
    Nike VR Pro Combo 4-6 Project X 5.5 shafts
    Nike VR TW Blades 7-PW Project X 5.5 shafts
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled '09 Oil Can 52*, 56*, 62* Project X 5.5 shafts
    Scotty Cameron Teryllium Two Santa Fe
    Nike Sportlite II carry bag, olive/camo
    Titleist Pro V1, V1x golf balls
  • ruffellprefleyruffellprefley Members Posts: 2,029 ✭✭
    are you sure it’s wolf grey?? the pic isn’t showing up but if you did, you stumbled upon a unicorn.
  • bdawg983bdawg983 Members Posts: 318 ✭✭

are you sure it's wolf grey?? the pic isn't showing up but if you did, you stumbled upon a unicorn.

The tag on the back says Wlf Gray. I will post a pic later.
    In the bag, at the moment:

Ping G400 SFT 12* Alta CB55 Stiff
    Nike Vapor Fly 3 HL UST Elements Chrome 7F3 Stiff
    Nike Vapor Fly 7 wood Accra SC 95 M5
    Nike VR Pro Combo 4-6 Project X 5.5 shafts
    Nike VR TW Blades 7-PW Project X 5.5 shafts
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled '09 Oil Can 52*, 56*, 62* Project X 5.5 shafts
    Scotty Cameron Teryllium Two Santa Fe
    Nike Sportlite II carry bag, olive/camo
    Titleist Pro V1, V1x golf balls
  • ruffellprefleyruffellprefley Members Posts: 2,029 ✭✭
    bdawg983 wrote:

are you sure it's wolf grey?? the pic isn't showing up but if you did, you stumbled upon a unicorn.

dang. you found a better deal than ANY burlington shoe find!
  • JustinK23JustinK23 Members Posts: 613
    Got this Nike Dri Knit long sleeve quarter zip for $32.00 at TJ Maxx. Original price from Nike was $120!
    TM M1 10.5* w/ Graphite Designs Tour ADBB6s
    TM M2 15* w/ HZRDUS black
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3 & 4 irons // in need of: TM P790 3-5 irons
    Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-pw // in competition: TM P770 6-pw
    Nike Engage Square sole 52* Toe Sweep 56*, 60*
    Nike Method Matter B201
    TM TP5X ball

bdawg983 wrote:

dang. you found a better deal than ANY burlington shoe find!

I found the same belt at the Marshalls on Boylston St in Boston about a month ago. And of course I bought it. Which one did you find it at?
  • jaymay82jaymay82 Honolulu, HIMembers Posts: 515 ✭✭
    My local Macy's had a wolf grey woven belt. I didn't take any photos though because it was on a rack right next to the cashier counter, so I guess it didn't happen.
    Nike | Titleist | Bridgestone
  • ntwuscntwusc Members Posts: 127 ✭✭
    What's so special about this belt? Is it the same one that's available for $40 on multiple sites?
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,026 ✭✭
    ntwusc wrote:

What's so special about this belt? Is it the same one that's available for $40 on multiple sites?

If you can point me to the wolf gray belt for $40 that would be terrific! All the gray belts I can find are light gray.
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,217 ✭✭
    Man, when is the last time we had a clearance code for Nike? Gotta be one coming up!
  • BreezyBrett20BreezyBrett20 Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

Man, when is the last time we had a clearance code for Nike? Gotta be one coming up!

Been about 2 months, hopefully coming up soon...