College Golfers on GOLFWRX

liongolf_ike ·  
liongolf_ikeliongolf_ike  646WRX Points: 98Members Posts: 646 Golden Tee
how many do we have? sign in here
Hey guys. Just seeing how many college golfers we have here. Everyone who plays in college, or graduated recently post your info here.

I play for Lindenwood University (St. Charles, MO) NAIA school Currently #6 in the Nation after the fall season.

www.lindenwood.edu/athletics/golf/men.asp

http://naia.collegesports.com/sports/m-gol.../110405aab.html
Posted:
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]WITB[/font]
[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]TBD[/font]

Comments

• TourPro21TourPro21 PGA Apprentice  545WRX Points: 0Banned Posts: 545
    i used to go to eastern illinois university... played golf there... there's a kid who works for me who plays for st. francis (NAIA) in joliet, IL he's an absolute stick i guess he's going to nationals in the spring...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • matthew.bakkummatthew.bakkum  86WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 86
    I am currently playing golf at the University of Mary, in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is a small NAIA college, that will be expanding to Division II at the end of the year. I am really looking forward to the Division change.
    Posted:
  • Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal  880WRX Points: 55Junior Mod Squad Posts: 880 Golden Tee
    I play for Wisconsin Lutheran College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin....we're a small Division III school in the Lake Michigan Conference. We had a pretty solid year this year, breaking our school scoring record a number of times, and having our best finish in the Conference Tournament, and next year looks pretty bright as well.

-Thomas
    Posted:
  • greyman09greyman09  628WRX Points: 93Handicap: 1.2Members Posts: 628 Golden Tee
    I played at Francis Marion, in Florence SC.
    Posted:
  • PGMladyPGMlady Golf Professional  294WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 294
    Thought this topic should be bumped up again.

My team plays in Division III and we're from Fayetteville, NC. Here's a link to a post with our team picture.

Go Lady Monarchs!

Women's team
    Posted:
  • bakerdrew34@hotmail.com[email protected]  44WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 44
    I used to play at Ole Miss
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • matthew.bakkummatthew.bakkum  86WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 86
    I am currently plaing at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND. We are in transition to Division II, the Northern Sun Conference. I know what everyone is thinking; NORTH DAKOTA! Oh yea it is beautiful up here in the North Country and guess what, we will be playing golf here in like a week. So our team is getting all reved up.

Matthew Bakkum
    Posted:
  • TourPro21TourPro21 PGA Apprentice  545WRX Points: 0Banned Posts: 545
    Posted:
  • bk4bk4  868WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 868
    I played at Wofford College. One of the smallest Division 1 schools there is
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.