Bridgestone J15 50, 54, 58 Accra 110i M5 +1"

Spider Tour Red 34" w/ Garsen GPro Grip

CURRENT BAG SETUP

OLD PHOTOS

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good looking, well thought out set of clubs. Best of luck with them!

Thanks. It took a lot of time researching, trying, and buying to get the right set up.

Well done! Bag looks like it will be easy to clean too (cool)

Yeah I def will not be using a White Callaway Staff Stand bag any time soon. :taunt:

Well done! Bag looks like it will be easy to clean too (cool)

Yeah I def will not be using a White Callaway Staff Stand bag any time soon. :taunt:

I've been thinking about doing one of these WITB threads myself; it WON'T have a WHITE Callaway Staff bag either :lol:

Where'd you get that cool putter?

Directly from Lumpy at Xenon. He will build you anything you can think of.

Liking the bag! Liking the kicks even more! I have the M2 with a rogue silver and its a hard fairway wood to beat.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. Yeah I am a sneaker head but with all the money I have been spending on clubs, haven't had the spare funds to buy all the shoes I want. I have had those kicks for 3 years now. Didnt play much until last year started to get serious again. Still gotta baby them.

Yeah The m2 fairway is so silly easy to hit and long. Search is over for a fairway.

Updated Pics of the Hzrdus Yellow. Big shout out to Mark at Center Cut Custom Golf ( Member ID: ThreePuttForePar) for really working with me on this build. The counter balanced Hzrdus Yellow dropped my swing weight down to D0 with my head weight, midsize Mcc+4. I took the weight out of my G30 and swapped with the G LS and took me to D3. Going to play around with lead tape and see where I end up and order some metallic weights from Golf Works. Make this thing really sound like a shotgun. If you are in the market, shoot ThreePuttForePar a PM and he will give you a great build and a great deal.

Did get a chance to play Firestone Monday. Olympics changed the tournament date. This event is usually played on North and South course but because of the upcoming WGC Bridgestone invitational, the event was moved to North and West courses. Did not find this out until Wednesday before I played. Expecting South, ended up on the north. Still took a few moments for photo op in front of the gallery on Hole #1. Still an amazing experience.

How would you compare the GP to the Hzrdus yellow. Two shafts that im very interested in.

Ping G430 LST 9*  Hzrdus smoke green PVD 60 6.5

Ping G430 LST 15* Ventus Blue 7x

Ping G425 Max 7 wood Atmos Black 7x 

Ping G425 Crossover Aldila Black 95TX

Srixon MkII Zx7 4-PW PX 6.5

Ping Glide 4.0 50,54,58

Edel Custom, Spider Armlock

Callaway CSXLS

How would you compare the GP to the Hzrdus yellow. Two shafts that im very interested in.

Honestly they are both amazing. 6x in the ad gp was just too light for me. My rhythm was all out of sync. I do better with a 70-80g but this is the first graphite design shaft that I have ever gotten along with. If it was a 7x, I would have looked no further. Yellow for me is really good so far. Trying to get the perfect swing weight dialed in but it's so good for me

So over the weekend, I went to my family lake house in Tennessee. Got a chance to stop in at the putter shack and meet Lump from Xenon Golf. me being an Uselton, just means a lot that another Uselton is doing amazing and unique things. Such a great experience.

I will say Lump and his family were so welcoming. I had my wife and two kids with me and they took my family right into their home. I mean my 6 year old somehow while getting into the car to go to a ball game in Nashville, lost one of his flip-flops and we arrived at Lump's house and he had one shoe. Lumpy's kids run into the house and find him a shoe to give so he doesn't have to go to the game barefoot.

Lump and I are in the process of doing a new build and wanted to see the process. This man is a true artist. Got to check out all the Blanks for his putter designs and really see what goes into the process. I can't wait to see how the design shakes out. Also got a chance to pick up a new headcover that just came in.

If you don't have or have never putted with a Xenon, do yourself a favor. Designs are unique and I cannot talk enough about the functionality. I have never putted so well in my life.

Did pick up a new toy to test out. Took on the advice of a friend. UDI 2 Iron. Have one range session yesterday and one round this morning with it. I will say even on mishits, its still long and rolls out forever. When pured, the thing is ridiculous. My course doesn't have a lot of holes where I would ever need a hybrid. All the par 5's are at most 5 iron second shot. Decided to play the 2 iron depending on where I am playing and what the course layout is. Has a UST Recoil in it. Straight and extremely long.

• 3 weeks later...

So after a little time with the Xenon, it was evident that she wouldn't be in the bad for an extended period. I have decided to swallow my pride and get a mallet. As UGLY as a mallet may be, my SBST stroke, I needed to be face balanced. I didn't want to get an ugly putter so I began to search and do research. Lump tried to get my Xenon as face balanced as he could and it had very minimal toe hang. But it was there and a cause of a lot of pushed putts and then I began to overcompensate and really roll my hands through impact and started pulling the ball. All this compiled and I was so timid to even go at the hole and really started leaving everything short. I started psyching myself out of putts. I know it was more mental than anything but that is half the battle in golf. Made a few moves this week in the putter stable. Put my Piretti back in play but that was a short run. Went right back to my dads bags as soon as these "beauties" got to the house. Picked up a Machine in a trade and the Ping Ketsch. After a little carpet putting last night, it is easy to see why the Ketsch reviews are so good. Loving both so far and will make a tough decision which to play long term. The Ketsch is honestly hard for me to look at but feel like the roll it puts on the ball and its dead on line every single putt, as much as I want to love the Machine more.

Im wearing the exact same pair of J's right now, nice bag too :taunt:

Callaway Epic Speed - Diamana BF 60TX
Callaway Epic Speed 16.5FW - Diamana BF 70TX
Callaway XForged '18 UT 21* - PX 6.5
Callaway XForged '18 4i 5i 6i - PX 6.5
Callaway Apex MB '18 7i 8i 9i PW - PX 6.5
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Raw 52S* PX 6.0 - 56C* PX 6.0 - 60X* PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Sweet setup! What happened with the Agera?

As the title states, my bag is a revolving door. I think the AD GP is exactly what I am looking for in a shaft. Unfortunately, I had a 6x and need a 7. Heavier shafts for me help with my tempo. I get quick at the top and really bad things happen. Maybe the Agera I had was tipped and I didn't know (I was told it wasn't), or maybe the combo with the G LS was too low spinning. I don't know but something just wasn't right. I really wanted to love the Agera. I may pick up another one from Rob this time as opposed to used and have it built to my specs. I did that with the Hzrdus and having decent results. Just not sure the back weighting thing is perfect for me.

Have in the last week gone back to the G30 non LS away from the G LS and picked up a LTD in a trade to give it another go. May talk to Rob about building the Agera for the LTD if I can't find an AD GP 7x.

I had read that the Agera and the LS heads aren't a good fit. I just picked up a G30 LS that I'm going to tinker with...maybe throw a GD MT7 in there. Picked up a couple of Ageras too though, and I think one is going into an Adams F12 LS (all time favorite driver). Ho'ing is HARD!

Did you try the Agera in the standard G30 head? I am thinking that combo could be money.

I had read that the Agera and the LS heads aren't a good fit. I just picked up a G30 LS that I'm going to tinker with...maybe throw a GD MT7 in there. Picked up a couple of Ageras too though, and I think one is going into an Adams F12 LS (all time favorite driver). Ho'ing is HARD!

Did you try the Agera in the standard G30 head? I am thinking that combo could be money.

I get it. Yes I did and the results were much better than the G LS but having a brand new G LS I wanted to make work and about 5 shafts rotating in trying out, I got the best results with the G LS with my Rogue. Yellow was longest by far, but had I known I was keeping the G30 (non LS), I really wish I would have experimented with the AGERA more. I'll end up with another I am almost positive. Going to give the LTD a fair try this time. Had one in January and sold it along with all my other gear to get ready for a full bag fitting. Now I want the Agera back to throw in the LTD bc Rob talked about how good that Combo was.

So after a little time with the G LS, I realized I was better suited with the G30 (non LS). Have been going through some driver woes so have been working on a few swing changes.

I traded the G LS for a King LTD (2nd time around is always better right?). The G30 is going to go into the back up position for now so upon receiving the LTD, I will be ordering another Agera from Rob and am back and for on Stiff Tipped a ton or X straight in. My swing changes have shortened my backswing and while I still have the Swing Speed (117-119), I am not Loading the shaft the same. Going to weigh the head when it comes in and talk more with Rob about which shaft recommendation he thinks.

That being said the Hzrdus Yellow is an amazing shaft, but being that I don't need a shaft this nice sitting in my basement in my back up bag. The Rogue for me will do the trick as the G30 will be my backup. Someone needs to be playing it full time. If anyone is interested in the Hzrdus Yellow, there is a link to my BST listing in my sig. Shoot me a PM. My price is flexible but I priced it on the high side because I know I am going to get beat up on price anyway. I could list it for $100 and somebody will still tell me they can only go as high as $80 so if you are a serious buyer and want to make an offer, shoot me a PM and would be glad to work with you.

As far as putters, the Machine was not perfect for me and have decided to do an Edel fitting and get my stroke back in the groove. I have lost all confidence around the greens especially with my terrible play as of late. My confidence in speed control is terrible. When the thoughts creep in, it's death to your stroke. So If I do the fitting and trust it, then begin to really work on my stroke with that putter, I feel like I can get my confidence back. Overcoming the mental is most of the battle in my case. I'm not a terrible putter but through trying new putters, changing this and changing that, I have lost it. Ketsch is in the bag for now, Machine has got to go. Also in the BST Listing below. Somebody deserves to play this beautiful putter and this shaft so they are up for sale and reasonable offers are considered.

Hey great gear here. Love the whole lineup. Bet that G30/HZRDUS is a beast. How is that iron setup treating you?

Titleist TSR3 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylormade Stealth 2 15* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Callaway Apex UW 19* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Titleist T200 4i - Axiom 105X

Titleist T100 5-PW KBS Tour 130X
Titleist Vokey SM9 Raw 50/56/60 - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat Newport

Hey great gear here. Love the whole lineup. Bet that G30/HZRDUS is a beast. How is that iron setup treating you?

I ended up trading my G LS for an LTD and I am pulling the Hzrdus right now and putting it in the LTD. I feel like good things are coming.

Honestly the irons are amazing. Played Mizuno Pro II T-Zoid since about 1999 with some years off golf. Came back recently and got fitted. Took a little adjusting coming from Mizuno but my iron play has been putting me in som really great places with good scoring opportunities recently. I keep getting better every day and am still learning these clubs. With these shafts, setup has been so good for me.

I ended up trading my G LS for an LTD and I am pulling the Hzrdus right now and putting it in the LTD. I feel like good things are coming.

Honestly the irons are amazing. Played Mizuno Pro II T-Zoid since about 1999 with some years off golf. Came back recently and got fitted. Took a little adjusting coming from Mizuno but my iron play has been putting me in som really great places with good scoring opportunities recently. I keep getting better every day and am still learning these clubs. With these shafts, setup has been so good for me.

Sweet. Let us know how that goes in the LTD. I have a HZRDUS Black 6.5 but I felt it was a hair harsh and it just sits in my bag. Flight was good though.

Yeah I bet those irons with Modus 130X are stellar.

Titleist TSR3 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylormade Stealth 2 15* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Callaway Apex UW 19* - Ventus TR Blue 8X

Titleist T200 4i - Axiom 105X

Titleist T100 5-PW KBS Tour 130X
Titleist Vokey SM9 Raw 50/56/60 - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour Rat Newport