ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Comments

• MattM97MattM97 Advanced Members Posts: 124 ✭✭
    Currently have an ER2 in the bag. Possibly thinking of getting a stability shaft installed on it if Quintic numbers say so. Also looking to find an ER6, really love the heft of that mallet but also have my eye on other brands too.
    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: << Testing in Progress >>
    ulAVttu.png - F7 3W - 15.5D - Tensei Blue 60S
    0kZapzq.png- 816 H1 - 21 - Diamana S+ 70R
    Tghg11i.jpg - Z585 4-7 / Z785 8-PW - AMT White Tour S300
    Wedges:
    • cKIO92v.png- MD3 - 51
    • LhHjFh3.png - Glide 2.0 Stealth - 56
    • LhHjFh3.png - Glide - 60

Putter: q8m5K5T.png - E-3
    taylormade-small.jpg - TP5x or urp3gG8.png - MTB Red
    LhHjFh3.png - Pioneer
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Advanced Members Posts: 7,029 ✭✭
    edited February 10
    Will they ever release the 1.1/1.2 in left hand? All these really desirable heads coming out in RH only it seems..
    WITB
    LTD Pro Kiyoshi White 65X
    LTD Kai'li 70X
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    Apex Pro Smoke incoming!!
    Stealth 2.0 50/10SS
    Stealth 2.0 54/12SS
    Stealth 2.0 58/10SS
    TP Black Copper Juno
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag
    Z1ggy16 wrote:

Will they ever release the 1.1/1.2 in left hand? All these really desirable heads coming out in RH only it seems..

I know that feel all too well. So many times I've done "Oh that's a really nice putter...and it doesn't come in LH"
    WITB - Lefty
    Wedges:
    • cKIO92v.png- MD3 - 51

LhHjFh3.png - Pioneer
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Advanced Members Posts: 908 ✭✭
    Has anyone tried to reshaft the er5? Is it a 90* bore? Thinking about putting in a UST Frequency Filtered Shaft and trying for slightly more toe hang.
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • Scotty1140Scotty1140 Advanced Members Posts: 4,392 ✭✭

Has anyone tried to reshaft the er5? Is it a 90* bore? Thinking about putting in a UST Frequency Filtered Shaft and trying for slightly more toe hang.

My definitely wasn’t 90*
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Advanced Members Posts: 908 ✭✭
    Scotty1140 wrote:

My definitely wasn't 90*

Thanks for the reply. I am thinking that shortening the single bend should result in more toe hang
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • KmacKmac Advanced Members Posts: 660 ✭✭
    Why is the ER5 black never showing in stock on Evnroll website? Its been like that for months now and my order through DD's is taking forever too. Wtf?
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Advanced Members Posts: 6,800
    Kmac wrote:

Why is the ER5 black never showing in stock on Evnroll website? Its been like that for months now and my order through DD's is taking forever too. Wtf?

Call Evnroll, ask for Travis.

DD puts in the order to Evnroll and is dependent on them. I did not go black, I went ER8 with some customization of the head as to sightlines and GG grip. Waited about 2-3 weeks. No biggie during Christmas.
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8
    SwingMan wrote:

Kmac wrote:

DD puts in the order to Evnroll and is dependent on them. I did not go black, I went ER8 with some customization of the head as to sightlines and GG grip. Waited about 2-3 weeks. No biggie during Christmas.

Just call the customer service number? I'm just wondering whats taking so long for these to get out. I'm not playing much with the weather but Id love to be rolling this thing inside and getting to know it before I play. No big deal but just wondering about it.
    Kmac wrote:

SwingMan wrote:

Kmac wrote:

Just call the customer service number? I'm just wondering whats taking so long for these to get out. I'm not playing much with the weather but Id love to be rolling this thing inside and getting to know it before I play. No big deal but just wondering about it.

It's a quick call to CS - I just tell them I have a technical question for Travis.

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8
  • Jamie_TeeJamie_Tee Members Posts: 17
    Sold my ER5 after one round. Worst sound/feel I've ever experienced in a putter.

• fmzipfmzip Advanced Members Posts: 245
    Anyone have a RH ER2CS that they are looking to part with??
    Spoke with Evnroll today and officially the ER5B has not been released yet - just some to GG and PGASS at this point. But orders on hand should start going out next week so that is good. I'm itching to roll it inside while it snows.
  • LiquidLiquid Advanced Members Posts: 360 ✭✭
    I went for a driver fitting yesterday, but also walked out with a black 34" ER6. I tried about 8 or 9 putters, but this model just seemed to inspire a lot more confidence than any others.
    PXG Gen2 10.5 Ventus 6S
    Epic 3 wood 15 degree Hzurdus S
    Mizzy CLK hybrid
    Mizzy JPX 919 forged
    Miura 55 & 59 degree
    Evnroll ER6
    Well as much as I love my ER2 it just doesn't work for me and time to move it for something else.

The 2.2 would probably be better or the ER6. But for now I'll be without an Evnroll in my collection.
    WITB - Lefty
    Wedges:
    • cKIO92v.png- MD3 - 51

LhHjFh3.png - Pioneer
  • greenj20greenj20 Members Posts: 20
    I recently purchased a ER2 with the 370g head. I liked the stability of the heavier head during my fitting. With a SS pistol countercore intalled it really did not feel extra heavy in hand to me.

One thing i noticed...When looking at an ER2 one of my golfing buddies has we noticed some differences. My ER2 is LH 34" and 370g. The Evnroll paintfill on the bottom of the club is white. His ER2 is 35" and 355g and the paintfill is red. Also in between his grooves in the sweet spot there almost appears to be a groove between the grooves where mine just has the normal milled grooves in the face. Not a huge issue by any means. Just wondered if anyone had a similar experience.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Cobra - King F7[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fairway: [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]TaylorMade - M2 2017 3 HL[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hybrid: [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Cobra - King F7 3H, Cobra - King F8 ONE 4H, 5H [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Irons: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Cobra - F-MAX ONE PW-6[/font][/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wedges: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Cobra - F-MAX ONE GW (50), SW (55)[/font][/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Putter: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Evnroll ER2[/font][/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ball: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Vice - Pro+ Lime[/font][/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bag: [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Sun Mountain Phantom - Black[/font][/font]
  • jtitleist12jtitleist12 Advanced Members Posts: 2,945 ✭✭
    Anyone have a gray/black Gravity Grip they would like to sell?

Thanks,

- Josh
  • RHBCCCRHBCCC Members Posts: 6
    The blk/grey is available on their website store. Just ordered today.
  • PNWGLFRPNWGLFR Members Posts: 13
    edited February 24
    I purchased the ER5 blackout version through dicks sporting goods last month. While it looked hot online, the head looked much smaller in person and I just wasn’t feeling the shaft. Too much blackout for me and it felt cheap. It’s subjective and I know others may love it. It was my first evnroll purchase and I also had a new Scotty 5.5M battling for the bag. The SC felt and looked much more quality. Because of the blackout finish I questioned whether the grooves were as effective. Who knows.

I returned it and a couple weeks later purchased the standard ER5. WOW, the face on it was completely milled (as compared to a flat face on the blackout) plus the grooves looked 10x sharper. I could see the detailed teeth that help with gearing the ball. Super impressed and returned the Scotty. I actually prefer the white and red headcover too than the blacked out version. Material is different. The feeling on this milled head is what I’m used to coming from a blade putter. The SC had less feedback for me; beautiful putter and great alignment. I’ve shipped off the ER5 for a BGT stability shaft and P2 grip. Haven’t used it on the course but I can tell we will get along just fine. .
    Jamie_Tee wrote:

Sold my ER5 after one round. Worst sound/feel I've ever experienced in a putter.

Bummer! How long ago did you buy it and did you buy it new? Evnroll redesigned the ER5 in the last year to get rid of the “ting” sound so often complained of. Just wondering if you happened to purchase the older model. Mine has no sound issues and I thoroughly hit a lot of balls along the face to test this.
  • NWS AlpineNWS Alpine Advanced Members Posts: 2,608 ✭✭
    Really wanted to like these but they do feel and sound awful. If you are used to any quality carbon steel or stainless putter then you will not be satisfied by these. Very dead feeling and even some of the new models ping.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Advanced Members Posts: 2,165 ✭✭
    NWS Alpine wrote:

Really wanted to like these but they do feel and sound awful. If you are used to any quality carbon steel or stainless putter then you will not be satisfied by these. Very dead feeling and even some of the new models ping.

I played 2.2 and I agree with you. Roll was pure and even better than my betti but the feel is not good. Switched back to bettinardi
  • jeffrey rjeffrey r Advanced Members Posts: 2,017 ✭✭
    NWS Alpine wrote:

I recently picked up an ER5 cheap from Global Golf just to see what it has to offer. I literally just dropped it off at Fed Ex to send back, so I can’t be sure whether I had the old or new version (the above is the first I heard of that).

But I hope for Evnroll’s sake that I had the old version, as this really felt and sounded bad. Sure, I am putting indoors for now, but I would not be able to live with that tink sound. It doesn’t help the cause that I have some sweet feeling and sounding putters around.

Otherwise, I kind of liked the look and set-up of the ER5. Not too many Evnroll options for me as a lefty anyway. YMMV.
    Ping G400 SFT Driver 12*, UST Mamiya International 6S
    Ping G400 SFT 3W and 5W, Alta CB 65 S
    Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Alta CB 70 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons 5-GW, Nippon Modus 105 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal SW and LW, Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Circle T 009-M Putter 34"
  • OknowsOknows Advanced Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    Anyone know what diameter extension needed for the stock shaft?
    Ping G400 MAX at 8* w/ Diamana W 70x
    Callaway Epic SZ 15* w/ Aldila Rogue Max 75
    Ping G 17.5 w/ Tour 80
    Ping i500 3 iron (17*) w/ DG 120 x100
    Titleist 816 H1 23*
    PING i210 5-GW w/ PX LZ 6.5
    Ping Glide 2.0 54* w/ DG s400
    Ping Glide 2.0 58* w/ DG s400
    Evnroll ER1
    In the picture posted above, which one is the redesigned model and which one makes the “ting” sound?

In the picture posted above, which one is the redesigned model and which one makes the “ting” sound?

New is on the left.
    PNWGLFR wrote:

New is on the left.

So the one on the right will make the “ting” sound?

• FlashinLeatherFlashinLeather Members Posts: 69
    What did I miss. I though everyone loved these putters. Did they change anything - cutting costs, growing too fast? What is going on?
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5 - Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Aldila Stiff
    Titleist 718 T-MB - 2i - X100
    TaylorMade P790 - 4i-AW - X100
    Vokey - 54, 58
    Bettinardi - QB6
    Bridgestone BB330s
    [/font]
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Advanced Members Posts: 2,165 ✭✭

What did I miss. I though everyone loved these putters. Did they change anything - cutting costs, growing too fast? What is going on?

Honeymoon is over. And growing pains
  • MNoonanMNoonan Advanced Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    Went to the PGA SS yesterday with the intention of buying an Odyssey 7s or a SpiderX if I could get away with the extra money for the TM. My fiancé was with me and I told her I wanted a “7” style head in 35”. Well I’m rolling putts one after another and she’s just pulling clubs off the rack. She pulls this Evnroll ER5, first thing I notice is the funky grip. I held the putter and the weight was absolutely amazing, and surprisingly enough the gravity grip with its flat sides actually was great at keeping the hands quiet. I didn’t make everything in the store with it but I had the most confidence with this club in my hands than anything else there.
    Ping G400 MAX
    Callaway XR 16 Pro 16
    Callaway XR 16 Pro 18
    Titleist 716 AP2
    Titleist Vokey 52 F
    Titleist Vokey 58 M
    Evnroll ER5
    Titleist ProV1
    If anyone has an old version of the ER5 Hatchback 355g that has the auditory "ting" sound and would like to swap with GIP new version of the same specs, let me know!
  • MNoonanMNoonan Advanced Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    I must be the only one who doesn’t care what it sounds like as long as it makes putts. 🤷‍♂️
    Ping G400 MAX
    Callaway XR 16 Pro 16
    Callaway XR 16 Pro 18
    Titleist 716 AP2
    Titleist Vokey 52 F
    Titleist Vokey 58 M
    Evnroll ER5
    Titleist ProV1
    My ER5B shows up on Thursday and none too soon as I was getting anxious. Almost caved and bought a Spider X last week while waiting. I never noticed any tink sound from the ER5B I rolled at GG.
  • moolmanmoolman Members Posts: 32
    My ER9 makes the ping sound and I like it...haha.. and people comment on the sound sometimes especially when they notice I'm sinking putts are getting fairly close.
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker Advanced Members Posts: 5,012 ✭✭
    MNoonan wrote:

I must be the only one who doesn’t care what it sounds like as long as it makes putts. 🤷‍♂️

+1
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • left hand lowleft hand low Advanced Members Posts: 758 ✭✭
    Anybody have much experience with the ER7CS? Is it face balanced? Good sound? Not much out there about it.
  • 5yddraw5yddraw Advanced Members Posts: 344
    When do the new 2019 models release? Interested in the 8.3

Has anyone seen the ER8 in stock anywhere? It’s not at any Golf Galaxy stores near me
    5yddraw wrote:

Has anyone seen the ER8 in stock anywhere? It's not at any Golf Galaxy stores near me

35" is in stock on their site. Seems they are coming along very slowly as I waited forever for the ER5B to release and now I see its out of stock again.
    Kmac wrote:

5yddraw wrote:

Has anyone seen the ER8 in stock anywhere? It's not at any Golf Galaxy stores near me

35" is in stock on their site. Seems they are coming along very slowly as I waited forever for the ER5B to release and now I see its out of stock again.

Dickssporting goods has it in stock.

PNWGLFR wrote:

New is on the left.

So the one on the right will make the “ting” sound?

Yep
  • RH82RH82 Advanced Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭
    edited March 1
    So I contacted Evnroll Canada inquiring about the 2.2 as I was ready to pull the trigger on one and they said they had them in stock however there would be a 3-4 week wait due to waiting for the red pistol grips to build the putter. You would think this would have been planned out before the release of the new models.
    Callaway Rogue SZ (9*)
    Titleist 917 F2 (16.5*)
    Callaway Apex (20*)
    Srixon Z785 (4-PW)
    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)
    Toulon Madison
  • haakzillahaakzilla Haakzilla Advanced Members Posts: 348 ✭✭
    RH82 wrote:

So I contacted Evnroll Canada inquiring about the 2.2 as I was ready to pull the trigger on one and they said they had them in stock however there would be a 3-4 week wait due to waiting for the red pistol grips to build the putter. You would think this would have been planned out before the release of the new models.

...they didn't offer to put a different grip on? Or discount putter with no grip? Idk, seems odd to have to wait another month since this release was originally scheduled for Feb image/read.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':read:' />
    DRIVER: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx
    WOOD: Titleist 910Fd 15° Diamana D+ LTD 80x
    UTILITY: Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3i 19° Steelfiber i110
    IRONS: Srixon z945 4-PW Steelfiber i110
    WEDGES: Edel DVR 50°/54°/58° Steelfiber i125
    PUTTER(S): TP Mills Forged Huey / Bettinardi Queen B QB5 / Studio Select Squareback No.2
  • RH82RH82 Advanced Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭
    Here is the response word for word.

“Thank you for your inquiry! Our distributing facility is scheduled to get the ER 2.2 starting tomorrow, however, they are fit with uncut shafts and we will need to wait for the stock pistol grip to arrive in order to build it to your desired specs, which will be no more than three to four weeks.

Hope that answers your question!”
    Callaway Rogue SZ (9*)
    Titleist 917 F2 (16.5*)
    Callaway Apex (20*)
    Srixon Z785 (4-PW)
    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)
    Toulon Madison
  • osubuckeyes691osubuckeyes691 Advanced Members Posts: 875 ✭✭
    Has anyone thought about making an Armlock putter out of the tour stroke? Seems the amount of offset would make an easy transition
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M3 8.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX / Cobra F9 9* Avalance - Fujikura Ventus 7x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Taylormade 2016 M2 Deep Face 14* - Tensei Blue 90TX[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cobra One Length Utility 2/3 iron - KBS $-Taper 125 S+[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon 745 4-PW - KBS C Taper 130x softstepped 1x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey 50* F Grind - KBS C Taper 130[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey Wedgeworks 54V grind [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- KBS C Taper 130[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey Wedgeworks 60K, low bounce [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- KBS C Taper 130[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cleveland HB 11 Armlock / Evnroll ER1.2 Armlock[/font]
  • kenstlkenstl Advanced Members Posts: 413

Has anyone thought about making an Armlock putter out of the tour stroke? Seems the amount of offset would make an easy transition

Finished mine about a month ago and have been practicing with it inside, waiting for the cold weather to break!

Cobra LTD
    Wishon 929 4 wood
    Wishon 775 21 hybrid
    SL Sterling Irons 6-SW
    Maltby 60 Deg
    Arm Lock Putter
    Looks awesome! How are you liking the set up?

kenstl wrote:

Finished mine about a month ago and have been practicing with it inside, waiting for the cold weather to break!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M3 8.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX / Cobra F9 9* Avalance - Fujikura Ventus 7x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Taylormade 2016 M2 Deep Face 14* - Tensei Blue 90TX[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cobra One Length Utility 2/3 iron - KBS $-Taper 125 S+[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon 745 4-PW - KBS C Taper 130x softstepped 1x[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey Wedgeworks 54V grind [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- KBS C Taper 130[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey Wedgeworks 60K, low bounce [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- KBS C Taper 130[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cleveland HB 11 Armlock / Evnroll ER1.2 Armlock[/font]
    Took forever to get my ER5B and now that I've been rolling it inside I'm not sure that I love it. It does look badass without question. Matte black shaft is sick looking. And it makes NO tink sound at all and that is with rolling those **** 2nd gen Costco balls. But just not blown away by what I'm seeing as I roll it. Having a hard time adjusting so far but I'm trying to hold off getting a Spider X to give this a chance
    Kmac wrote:

Took forever to get my ER5B and now that I've been rolling it inside I'm not sure that I love it. It does look badass without question. Matte black shaft is sick looking. And it makes NO tink sound at all and that is with rolling those **** 2nd gen Costco balls. But just not blown away by what I'm seeing as I roll it. Having a hard time adjusting so far but I'm trying to hold off getting a Spider X to give this a chance

Keep on rolling and finding a way with it - sending mine to BOS.

kenstl wrote:

What shaft did you install here?
  • howellhandmadehowellhandmade Advanced Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    RH82 wrote:

I think they’ve been too busy supplying Golf Galaxy and PGA Superstores to deal with individual orders. I ordered an ER5 black with stock 1” grip through a retailer in November. Saw ER5Bs in GG in December, thought what the heck. When my retailer finally got their shipment last week my putter wasn’t in it so I cancelled. After waiting four months and not getting what I ordered I’m kind of over Evnroll.