Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS) - (Update 4/3/18) Back In Stock

Comments

• eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,062 ✭✭
    Got me 48 more 3 piece. Until I get close to running out, I AM DONE.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • wundejwundej ClubWRX Posts: 3,751 ClubWRX
    eagle1997 wrote:

Report back in a few weeks when the next batch drops image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

You sealed your fate by making that post. You'll have more on the way before you know it image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> (we all will)
  • gioreekogioreeko Members Posts: 324 ✭✭
    tgsevers81 wrote:

I've played the four piece K-Sig and love it. However, noticed a post about the three piece now for sale. How does the three piece perform compared to the four pierce or other non K-Sig three piece balls?

They are pretty similar, the 4 piece seems to bite the greens and back up, whereas the 3 piece is more of a hop and stop. They both go far off the driver, hit my best drive of the year so far at about 340 with the 3 piece. My stepson is also a big hitter, and played a whole round with the 3 piece instead of his normal Pro V1. He said it seemed just as far if not a little farther off the driver, and held greens a little less than the prov or the 4 piece.
    Driver: Taylor Made M1
    3 wood: Taylor made 12 degree mini driver TP
    3 Iron Mizuno Fli hi
    4-6: Mizuno mp18 MMC
    7-PW: Mizuno MP 18 SC
    Mizuno TP5 50, 56 degree
    Odyssey Versa Tank Putter
    Kirkland Tour ball
  • skralyskraly ClubWRX Posts: 1,536 ClubWRX
    eagle1997 wrote:

48 balls or 48 dz.? This is WRX remember. 48 balls is nothing. 48 dz. would impress most, but not all, on this site.
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Posts: 3,061 ClubWRX
    edited May 20, 2018 #12936
    Woohoo! In stock in the warehouse in Palm Springs (Palm Desert actually) as of today (May 20.) Hmmm... I wonder if this may finally put the overrun conspiracy to rest.
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • Roc-A-Fella_1Roc-A-Fella_1 Members Posts: 283
    RSinSG wrote:

Woohoo! In stock in the warehouse in Palm Springs (Palm Desert actually) as of today (May 20.) Hmmm... I wonder if this may finally put the overrun conspiracy to rest.

I wonder if someone will buy the entire pallet.
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    Omg my in laws live in Palm Springs
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Posts: 3,061 ClubWRX

I wonder if someone will buy the entire pallet.

Limit of two per member per purchase. I had my buddy buy me two since I wont be in PS for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can get him to go back a few times.
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members Posts: 1,565 ✭✭
    Checked my store today in Houston area and no golf balls were to be found at all...Not expecting any either, as my Costco apparently doesn't believe in sporting equipment outside of tennis balls and callaway gloves...
  • GolfiNutGolfiNut GolfiNut Members Posts: 244
    edited May 21, 2018 #12941
    The KSIG3 Is hanging tough online and I think they learned from the Ksig4 that they need to have the ability to churn them out in numbers if the demand is there and so far...Its has been and they have.

Ksig4 has been in stock way more often in 2018 and I think another load is getting ready to drop online as evidenced by the picture from the store in PS above...they are obviously out there and not as scarce to find anymore.

Ebay flippers....Beware...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,062 ✭✭
    RSinSG wrote:

I wonder if this may finally put the overrun conspiracy to rest.

Zero chance it ends the overrun theory.

“Overrun” cores are the only explanation for how these golf balls could be sold at this price.

“Overrun” cores are the only way these balls could perform as they do.

Mr. Snell has said -repeatedly- that once these overrun cores are gone, they’re gone. And that the OG KSigs will never be seen again. Whoops.

Overruns, man. Overruns.

The mystery continues.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,246 ✭✭
    Some of you are being too harsh on Snell.

So what he swore that Ksig will not continue? He might have told truth at that time but things changed later on.

You guys are painting him as a sore loser on his business because of ksig availability. And that's not fair at all.
  • OrangeGravyOrangeGravy WAMembers Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

So what he swore that Ksig will not continue? He might have told truth at that time but things changed later on.

You guys are painting him as a sore loser on his business because of ksig availability. And that's not fair at all.

Everything is fair on the internet
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members Posts: 2,022 ✭✭
    If that Palm Desert store is not a new location, ,what gives?

Is it possible the KSIG could be made now at a different Korean factory? As long as the specs are the same, there would be no need for an updated ball to be tested by the USGA correct?

Just thinking maybe Costco found a more permanent supply chain. Either way, I love both the KSIG and K3 for what they offer. I am partial to yellow and the Truvis balls but for he price have no hesitation sticking with Kirkland as an everyday ball and using my favorites for tourneys and skins games.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,088 ✭✭
    Break81 wrote:

Is it possible the KSIG could be made now at a different Korean factory? As long as the specs are the same, there would be no need for an updated ball to be tested by the USGA correct?
    It's likely that Costco has more of a supply of the original K-Sig than what was thought and they more than anybody else know what they are doing with how they release them either on-line or in some stores.
  • cwglumcwglum Members Posts: 1,556 ✭✭
    1st round with the Kirkland 4pc Urethane this past weekend.

Very impressed with the ball. Hard to understand the price point these are at given the performance of the ball relative to competition.

Goes just as far as every other ball, spins back nicely on wedge shots, and checks into the green on pitches.

The cover is less durable than a ProV, but I can't think of another significant difference between the 2 for my game. Oh, except that my wallet is enjoying the difference.

We've already found more than our share of nearly new Kirkland balls on courses this spring.

Paying less for them has folks not looking as hard for lost balls I guess. Their loss, our gain.
  • raynorfan1raynorfan1 Members Posts: 3,536 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

He has been a sore loser.
  • JasonicJasonic Gamer Banned Posts: 3,571 ✭✭
    raynorfan1 wrote:

larciel wrote:

He has been a sore loser.

I wish I could lose like him. Lol
    2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
    TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
    Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
    Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
    Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
    Ping Anser OG
    Snell MTB Black
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,309 ClubWRX
    larciel wrote:

With all appropriate respect, in the history of this thread he's made a number of statements and I'm not sure if any of them have come to fruition. He's painted himself as in the know and because of the respect he earned previously with all his patents, etc. respect was given. Let's face it, he needs to advertise in order to create awareness for his products. That's not cheap. Costco hasn't invested a dime in their products, but they've received the best advertising possible...the praise of the users of the ball...and tons and tons of organic marketing through the media. Costco has two great golf balls...spends no marketing dollars promoting them. They're at an advantage because of size, distribution and the power of the Kirkland brand. If you purport yourself to be in the know and you aren't, you're subject to criticism.
  • mulliganman30mulliganman30 Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:

larciel wrote:

With all appropriate respect, in the history of this thread he's made a number of statements and I'm not sure if any of them have come to fruition. He's painted himself as in the know and because of the respect he earned previously with all his patents, etc. respect was given. Let's face it, he needs to advertise in order to create awareness for his products. That's not cheap. Costco hasn't invested a dime in their products, but they've received the best advertising possible...the praise of the users of the ball...and tons and tons of organic marketing through the media. Costco has two great golf balls...spends no marketing dollars promoting them. They're at an advantage because of size, distribution and the power of the Kirkland brand. If you purport yourself to be in the know and you aren't, you're subject to criticism.

No doubt its a tough spot. I want him to do well and I have 8 dozen of the new MTB balls (6 reds and 2 black). I think it is unfortunate that he said anything even if being provoked by someone to weigh in. I do firmly believe he's one of the 4 sources from different continents the folks at Not allowed because of spam referenced that they were going off of when they ran their story about how bad the 3 piece Kirkland is.
  • tgsevers81tgsevers81 Members Posts: 312 ✭✭
    RSinSG wrote:

That's legit golf **** right there!
    I use golf clubs, 14 to be exact!  Mostly my putter though!
    tgsevers81 wrote:

RSinSG wrote:

I definitely felt it move when I saw it...

Uh...It was my foot that moved just to clarify...
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,309 ClubWRX
    GolfiNut wrote:

tgsevers81 wrote:

RSinSG wrote:

Was a little worried about you George.
    DavePelz4 wrote:

GolfiNut wrote:

tgsevers81 wrote:

RSinSG wrote:

Was a little worried about you George.
    True it could have been the fruit I was munching on but it happened just as I was eyeballing those huge stacks of Ksigs...Coincidence?
  • PuttCurseRepeatPuttCurseRepeat It's a ball mark repair tool. Use it! Members Posts: 827 ✭✭
    post-300931-0-28806100-1526849845_thumb.jpg

Wow! Looks like the inside of Fort Knox.
  • Mtngolfer1Mtngolfer1 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I don't see the K-sig offered online could it be that this is it? Just clearing out the stock?
  • PuttCurseRepeatPuttCurseRepeat It's a ball mark repair tool. Use it! Members Posts: 827 ✭✭
    Mtngolfer1 wrote:

I don't see the K-sig offered online could it be that this is it?

[background=transparent]

There've been times in this thread

We've been wondering how

Our beloved K-sig would survive

Speculation, but nothing for sure

They've been counted out so many times before

But 2 years in, how much more can Nassau provide?

(You think that maybe it's over)

(Only to buy the K3)

Are you gonna wait for Dave Peltz, that oracle

To send you a sleeve?

(This is it)

Make no more overrun cores

(This is it)

One last case in the corner

(This is it)

Then don't expect any more

(This is it)

(You say Palm Springs is loaded with K-sigs)

(Sittin' next to all the K3s)

For the last time in life, here's your miracle

I'm booking a flight

(This is it)

No more K-sigs where you are

(This is it)

This ball's been shown to go further

(This is it)

Than Cally and ProV1

(This is it)

You think it's over and done

(Dean Snell can't tell what the future holds...)

(This is it)

Oh oh oh oh...
  • monks66monks66 Members Posts: 589 ✭✭

where is this store?
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,073 ✭✭
    monks66 wrote:

where is this store?

It's mentioned in the original post with the pic; Palm Desert (Palm Springs)
  • monks66monks66 Members Posts: 589 ✭✭

monks66 wrote:

where is this store?

It's mentioned in the original post with the pic; Palm Desert (Palm Springs)

they should make some of those available online for those that want them, 4 piece that is