Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS) - (Update 4/3/18) Back In Stock

Comments

• dasamsdasams Members Posts: 241 ✭✭
    The Costco in Palm Desert has two pallets of the K3. This is an older store so not related to a store opening.
  • flushemflushem Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭
    TheShaun wrote:

rlb4 wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

Wilson Staff Dou U going for $12.50/dz right now, I could care less about Ksigs......

But I'll buy em anyway!

Where?

Here https://www.ebay.com...353.m1438.l2649

also look for 3 dz deal from the same seller. it is price of a dozen.
    WWG1 WGA
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members Posts: 1,541 ✭✭
    dasams wrote:

The Costco in Palm Desert has two pallets of the K3. This is an older store so not related to a store opening.

Sweet, will be there next week.
    snagy2000 wrote:

dasams wrote:

i would not be surprised if they are gone by then.
    WWG1 WGA
  • EdStrakerEdStraker Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    flushem wrote:

snagy2000 wrote:

dasams wrote:

The Costco in McKinney, TX has been open about 6 weeks and still has the K3 in stock. Each time I have gone to the store, I have seen people buying them . The person at the register said, it is selling very well.

Several people at the local golf courses are asking me about the K3 when they see that I am playing it.
  • GolfiNutGolfiNut GolfiNut Members Posts: 244
    flushem wrote:

snagy2000 wrote:

dasams wrote:

K3 has been readily available since its debut a few months ago. I dont think they will run out of stock anytime soon and you can get some for yourself right now through Costco online without even leaving your chair.
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,866 ✭✭
    edited Sep 14, 2018 #13478
    GolfiNut wrote:

flushem wrote:

snagy2000 wrote:

dasams wrote:

K3 has been readily available since its debut a few months ago. I dont think they will run out of stock anytime soon and you can get some for yourself right now through Costco online without even leaving your chair.

Im pretty sure he meant, they will be gone from in store

I am sure a lot of us would save the Shipping cost, since they charge shipping for EACH BOXXXXX
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • jpdxjpdx Members Posts: 1,548 ✭✭
    Not each order...each BOX
    Srixon z785 hzrdus black 6.5
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
    Nike
    Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
    Nike
    Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
    Nike Method Matter m4-12
    Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

b-team/travel bag
    Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Pro driver 11.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300 -2*
    Nike Engage 50* SS 54* SS 60* DS
    Nike Method Origin b2-01
    Cure CX-2
    Nike Air Sport II and Hyperadapt
    Yeah that's what I meant lOL
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
    jpdx wrote:

The horrors of shipping fees...I mean, that adds like .20 to the cost of each ball...Way way way too expensive for my tastes...Guess I'll hoard some more while in town, stuff them in my golf bag and save on the excessive extra cost by shipping back with my clubs...
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 9,768 ✭✭
    It’s cheap no matter what. But the cost does include the $5 shipping fee and your local sales tax. So while cheap, it isn’t quite as cheap as the price before shipping and tax might look.
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
    flushem wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

rlb4 wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

Wilson Staff Dou U going for $12.50/dz right now, I could care less about Ksigs......

But I'll buy em anyway!

Where?

talking about cheap. this 3 dz deal beats k3 deal, and balls are made by legit American company.
    WWG1 WGA
    flushem wrote:

flushem wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

rlb4 wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

But I'll buy em anyway!

Where?

talking about cheap. this 3 dz deal beats k3 deal, and balls are made by legit American company.

K3 is still cheaper with shipping and tax....
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,017 ✭✭
    flushem wrote:

flushem wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

rlb4 wrote:

TheShaun wrote:

But I'll buy em anyway!

Where?

Wilson Sporting Goods is owned by a company, Amer Sports, based in Finland.
  • jpdxjpdx Members Posts: 1,548 ✭✭
    snagy2000 wrote:

jpdx wrote:

The horrors of shipping fees...I mean, that adds like .20 to the cost of each ball...Way way way too expensive for my tastes...Guess I'll hoard some more while in town, stuff them in my golf bag and save on the excessive extra cost by shipping back with my clubs...

Post above said each order at first that’s all.
    Srixon z785 hzrdus black 6.5
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
    Nike
    Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
    Nike
    Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
    Nike Method Matter m4-12
    Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

b-team/travel bag
    Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Pro driver 11.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300 -2*
    Nike Engage 50* SS 54* SS 60* DS
    Nike Method Origin b2-01
    Cure CX-2
    Nike Air Sport II and Hyperadapt
  • tangojaytangojay Members Posts: 924 ✭✭
    I must suck big time!!! Hit 3 K-Sigs

1) Original K-Sig

2) Last K-Sig release

3) K-Sig 3 Piece

7 iron, all 3 within a yard or maybe yard and half,,,,,
    tangojay wrote:

1) Original K-Sig

2) Last K-Sig release

3) K-Sig 3 Piece

In my experience, the vast majority of the golf balls on the market go about the same distance (give or take five yards) on a stock shot under normal conditions. But every now I come across one that’s shorter than normal. Like for whatever reason the Snell MTB Red was seriously short off my iron, a full club worth at least. But that’s probably not true for everyone.

I found the original and 3pc K-Sig similar for me throughout the bag unless there was a breeze around. With the 3pc my short irons and wedges was far more affected than with the original. In fact, K3 is more affected by wind than any ball I can reall trying in recent years. A real throwback.

But yeah, hitting normal 7-iron or driver shots with original and K-3 it’s hard for me to see much difference, if any.

BTW in any case #1 and #2 on your list are the exact same ball so yeah, they perform the same...
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
  • dhartmann34dhartmann34 Members Posts: 653 ✭✭
    That's interesting. I did some testing of the MTB Black when it came out and I found the MTB Black to be MUCH longer (10+ yards) off of the driver and 3 wood over the Original K-Sig and Pro Vx. The MTB red was definitely shorter for me, which is probably because it seemed to soon more. With an iron the Black was a few yards (3-4) longer than the rest but not as much of a difference as with the woods.

As I've said before, I'll be switching to the MTB Black once my stash of the original Ksigs are gone... probably mid summer-ish next year. D Snell has done a great job with it and the performance and price are great.
    tangojay wrote:

1) Original K-Sig

2) Last K-Sig release

3) K-Sig 3 Piece

In my experience, the vast majority of the golf balls on the market go about the same distance (give or take five yards) on a stock shot under normal conditions. But every now I come across one that’s shorter than normal. Like for whatever reason the Snell MTB Red was seriously short off my iron, a full club worth at least. But that’s probably not true for everyone.

I found the original and 3pc K-Sig similar for me throughout the bag unless there was a breeze around. With the 3pc my short irons and wedges was far more affected than with the original. In fact, K3 is more affected by wind than any ball I can reall trying in recent years. A real throwback.

But yeah, hitting normal 7-iron or driver shots with original and K-3 it’s hard for me to see much difference, if any.

BTW in any case #1 and #2 on your list are the exact same ball so yeah, they perform the same...

That's interesting. I did some testing of the MTB Black when it came out and I found the MTB Black to be MUCH longer (10+ yards) off of the driver and 3 wood over the Original K-Sig and Pro Vx. The MTB red was definitely shorter for me, which is probably because it seemed to soon more. With an iron the Black was a few yards (3-4) longer than the rest but not as much of a difference as with the woods.

As I've said before, I'll be switching to the MTB Black once my stash of the original Ksigs are gone... probably mid summer-ish next year. D Snell has done a great job with it and the performance and price are great.
    tangojay wrote:

1) Original K-Sig

2) Last K-Sig release

3) K-Sig 3 Piece

Not to get all Snell-ish in the K-Sig thread but MTB Black works great for me (as did the original K-Sig). Not sure what was up with the MTB Red.
    grm24 wrote:

wow, I didn't know that. what is true American companies besides Snell and Cut? I know Titleist and B'stone are not.
    WWG1 WGA
    snagy2000 wrote:

K3 is still cheaper with shipping and tax....

If you dig in little more, the same seller has 3 dozen & 6 dozen deals with fixed shipping fee and no tax. take a look.
    WWG1 WGA
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,638 ✭✭
    flushem wrote:

grm24 wrote:

wow, I didn't know that. what is true American companies besides Snell and Cut? I know Titleist and B'stone are not.

Callaway.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • GolfiNutGolfiNut GolfiNut Members Posts: 244
    radiman wrote:

flushem wrote:

grm24 wrote:

Callaway.
    Ely was da Man and he built it in the USA
  • ShilgyShilgy Members Posts: 11,302 ✭✭
    snagy2000 wrote:

jpdx wrote:

Which is a fair comment. But... It's all relative. Many buy the ProV or other "premium" ball and use similar logic. If most times a ball lasts two rounds, or even just one, it's only $2 or$4 a round. No big deal. Means it's just $1 or $3 more per round than a Ksig.

WITB
    Tools for the job!

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened . :)

Game is recovering from total ankle replacement. Getting there and glad to be pain free!
  • GirevikGirevik Thrifty Scott Members Posts: 658 ✭✭
    And why is shipping on a double dozen Kirkland balls more expensive than a double dozen Calloway balls FROM COSTCO? That kinda frosts me.
    Sto Pro Veritate
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,250 ClubWRX
    Girevik wrote:

And why is shipping on a double dozen Kirkland balls more expensive than a double dozen Calloway balls FROM COSTCO? That kinda frosts me.

Shipping is $1.00 more...and you're paying $3.00/dozen less for the balls. Seems like a win here.
    People who are over the moon about golf balls selling for $30 (or less) per double-dozen tend to be the same type of people who begrudge every last penny of a shipping charge. The technical term escapes me but it's something like "sheepsgate".
  • GirevikGirevik Thrifty Scott Members Posts: 658 ✭✭
    I prefer "thrifty". But guilty either way.
    Sto Pro Veritate
    Girevik wrote:

I prefer "thrifty". But guilty either way.

I tried to come up with a near-homophone for “budget conscious” but it couldn’t be done.
    edited Sep 18, 2018 #13501
    We shop at Costco.... so I am pretty sure we are all thrifty lol

even though.... its hard to not spend over $100 everytime I go in
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh