Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS) - (Update 4/3/18) Back In Stock

Comments

• DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,240 ClubWRX
    Played the original KSig on Saturday considering there's a closet full. It's still an amazing ball and in slightly colder temps, it had every bit of distance as the KTrey. Think they'll stay in the bad through the remaining rounds of the year and then we'll reevaluate.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,206 ✭✭
    GolfiNut wrote:

Lhooley777 wrote:

new2g0lf wrote:

Just saw on another message board that Costco has found another manufacturer for golf balls who will be able to keep up with demand, so they will be removing the purchase limit and offering 3, 4 & 5 layer models to their members

Do you know which thread this is on?
    https://www.reddit.c...nger_than_ever/

Take this aspirin with a grain of salt...

I'm getting my popcorn ready.

3,4,5 piece balls shipped to the OP by costco Rep? just because they met at a networking event in CC?

Hope that's true.. but I'm not going to depend on it.
  • flushemflushem Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

GolfiNut wrote:

Lhooley777 wrote:

new2g0lf wrote:

Just saw on another message board that Costco has found another manufacturer for golf balls who will be able to keep up with demand, so they will be removing the purchase limit and offering 3, 4 & 5 layer models to their members

Do you know which thread this is on?
    https://www.reddit.c...nger_than_ever/

Take this aspirin with a grain of salt...

I'm getting my popcorn ready.

3,4,5 piece balls shipped to the OP by costco Rep? just because they met at a networking event in CC?

Hope that's true.. but I'm not going to depend on it.

not even worth a popcorn.

Why is this no name guy the one & only source? Now his excuse is about his fiance got t-boned by a truck. very creditable statements. perhaps his last name is either Blasey or Ford.
    WWG1 WGA
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,034 ✭✭
    Just to keep with the theme of K3s popping up at warehouses, they were here and readily available. Didn't look like many people were buying them.

Good for me. Bought 4 dozen since I really enjoy the ball for casual rounds and not-so-important tournaments. Will buy more later this week. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭

Just to keep with the theme of K3s popping up at warehouses, they were here and readily available. Didn't look like many people were buying them.

Good for me. Bought 4 dozen since I really enjoy the ball for casual rounds and not-so-important tournaments. Will buy more later this week. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Where are you located?
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
    edited Oct 2, 2018 #13537
    Break81 wrote:

Where are you located?

Sacramento area; it kept with the theme of them being available at grand opening warehouses. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • jdang307jdang307 Posts: 169 ✭✭

Break81 wrote:

Where are you located?

Sacramento area; it kept with the theme of them being available at grand opening warehouses. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Elk Grove?

They were selling discontinued Japanese whisky (Hibiki 17, Yamazaki Mizinura etc.) for ridiculous prices ... so sad I'm in San Diego.

But yes grand openings usually they'll have a crate of the Ksig3s. I got some when they opened in Rancho Cucomanga to save the $5/box shipping. My buddy picked it up on his way to vegas (he was there for the Whisky but didn't realize they opened an hour earlier
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members Posts: 1,537 ✭✭
    Same 2 balls on this month's conforming list... The 3pc and new 4pc performance one...
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,240 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 3, 2018 #13540
    snagy2000 wrote:

Same 2 balls on this month's conforming list... The 3pc and new 4pc performance one...

Keep me honest but wasn't the original KSig 360 dimples? Of course, I could go look in the golf ball closet.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,008 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:

snagy2000 wrote:

Keep my honest but wasn't the original KSig 360 dimples? Of course, I could go look in the golf ball closet.
    Correct.
  • gandorgandor Members Posts: 1,918 ✭✭
    i still have like 15 dozens original ksigs...do golf balls lose quality over time? do they expire? LOL ...i mostly dont lose a ball every round..pretty much i get 2-3 rounds on a single ball. so i think it would take yrs before i run out LOL
    Ping G400 LST 10* Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX (.5") / TM M5 Tour 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX (.5")
    Ping G400 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX (1") / Cobra F9 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1")
    P790 2i UDI Tour AD DI 95X (.5") / Black P790 3i Recoil ES F4 / Cobra F9 19* Tensei CK Pro White 100TX
    Miura MB-001 Tournament Blade 4-P Modus3 Tour 120X / TM Black P790 4-PW C-Taper Lite Black LE 115X
    Vokey WedgeWorks V-Grind 50/55/60 DG S400 Tour Issue
    Scotty Tour Black 009M Hoops
    Scotty Tour Black Buttonback T10 Newport Deep Milled Insert Only
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 SB Center Shaft Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
    K-Signature
    WITB Link

jdang307 wrote:

Break81 wrote:

Where are you located?

Elk Grove?

They were selling discontinued Japanese whisky (Hibiki 17, Yamazaki Mizinura etc.) for ridiculous prices ... so sad I'm in San Diego.

But yes grand openings usually they'll have a crate of the Ksig3s. I got some when they opened in Rancho Cucomanga to save the $5/box shipping. My buddy picked it up on his way to vegas (he was there for the Whisky but didn't realize they opened an hour earlier

Yup image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

They had a ton of things at low prices. For instance, picked up a Hydroflask, among other things.
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,866 ✭✭
    gandor wrote:

i still have like 15 dozens original ksigs...do golf balls lose quality over time? do they expire? LOL ...i mostly dont lose a ball every round..pretty much i get 2-3 rounds on a single ball. so i think it would take yrs before i run out LOL

They are expired.. throw them away to me lol
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • RobYakesRobYakes "You can talk to a fade but a hook won't listen" Washington, D.C.Members Posts: 318 ✭✭

Just checked Costco online last night and the K3s are available (member-only, limit two 24-packs). Waiting patiently to restock my 4-piece K-Sigs as I'm down to 2 dozen from 8.
    M4 9.5* Speeder Evo II 661X // M4 15* HZRDUS Black 6.5 // M4 18* HZRDUS Red 6.5 // P790 Modus 120S //
    MILLED GRIND 50* & 54* Modus 115W // HI-TOE 60* Modus 115W // SPIDER TOUR RED 34"
    RobYakes wrote:

Just checked Costco online last night and the K3s are available (member-only, limit two 24-packs). Waiting patiently to restock my 4-piece K-Sigs as I'm down to 2 dozen from 8.

They've been constantly available online, but decided to purchase them in-store since you save $5 per 24 pack. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Double KDouble K Members Posts: 719 ✭✭
    I finally succumbed to the hype and bought some K3s.

Have been very happy with the Ksigs, am hoping these are as good.
    Titleist 913D2 10.5* GD DI-6s
    Titleist 913F 15* Project X X-flex
    Adams 22* Hybrid
    Titleist 710 AP2 4 - PW
    Titleist SM4 50, 54, 58
    Scotty FuturaX or Tank Cruiser #7 Scotty Newport 2
  • RobYakesRobYakes "You can talk to a fade but a hook won't listen" Washington, D.C.Members Posts: 318 ✭✭
    Any idea when these might drop??? And wouldn't both of these technically be 5-piece balls? Or can someone explain the difference between the 3P-2c and the 4P-1c?

M4 9.5* Speeder Evo II 661X // M4 15* HZRDUS Black 6.5 // M4 18* HZRDUS Red 6.5 // P790 Modus 120S //
    MILLED GRIND 50* & 54* Modus 115W // HI-TOE 60* Modus 115W // SPIDER TOUR RED 34"
    edited Oct 10, 2018 #13549
    RobYakes wrote:

Any idea when these might drop??? And wouldn't both of these technically be 5-piece balls? Or can someone explain the difference between the 3P-2c and the 4P-1c?

The second number/letter combination refers to the pieces in the cover. So the 3P-2c is a 3 piece ball with 2 pieces being the cover and 1 the core. The 4P-1c is a 3 piece core and single cover.

The 3 piece is what is currently on line...the other seems to be new.
  • GirevikGirevik Thrifty Scott Posts: 658 ✭✭
    RobYakes wrote:

The "Performance Plus" (K+ as I have dubbed it) is the current 3-piece ball that has be available online for quite a while now. I have not heard of any Performance One (K1?) sightings.
    Sto Pro Veritate
    Girevik wrote:

RobYakes wrote:

The "Performance Plus" (K+ as I have dubbed it) is the current 3-piece ball that has be available online for quite a while now. I have not heard of any Performance One (K1?) sightings.

Pelz probably has had the new ball for a while and not telling anyone like he did with the K-Sig. #IDontEvenKnowYouAnymore
    snagy2000 wrote:

Girevik wrote:

RobYakes wrote:

Pelz probably has had the new ball for a while and not telling anyone like he did with the K-Sig. #IDontEvenKnowYouAnymore

Because of the NDA I can neither confirm nor deny that Snaggy. But I can share that the $4.99 roasted chicken is a helluva deal.
  • dasamsdasams Posts: 241 ✭✭
    A new four piece would be awesome. I guess I'll have to start checking this thread on a daily basis. image/secret.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':secret:' />
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,206 ✭✭
    new 4 piece to be similar, if not same, as Cut Blue?

I bet 5 dollar
  • jpdxjpdx Members Posts: 1,540 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

I bet 5 dollar

You must’ve read the post by dean snell. I am thinking the same thing and something else he said alluded to the design being Nike.
    Srixon z785 hzrdus black 6.5
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
    Nike
    Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
    Nike
    Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
    Nike Method Matter m4-12
    Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

b-team/travel bag
    Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Pro driver 11.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300 -2*
    Nike Engage 50* SS 54* SS 60* DS
    Nike Method Origin b2-01
    Cure CX-2
    Nike Air Sport II and Hyperadapt
  • scoteescotee Members Posts: 3,358 ✭✭
    jpdx wrote:

larciel wrote:

I bet 5 dollar

You must've read the post by dean snell. I am thinking the same thing and something else he said alluded to the design being Nike.

Do you have a link?
    Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am
  • jpdxjpdx Members Posts: 1,540 ✭✭
    edited Oct 16, 2018 #13557
    Snell Golf wrote:

Break81 wrote:

So I have been wanting to try the Cut Blue so I ordered a sleeve. First appearance it looks just like the MTB-Red . Same dipole patter and sound when bouncing on the floor in the garage. Might just have to open them both up for kicks after a couple rounds.
    they are different in design for sure... I delivered specs for every layer and material on MTB RED... not sure others can say the same... I think you will be seeing that similar 4pc ball sold under a few names in the near future... Nike made golf balls in the same factory, using the same dimple pattern, and same design. as you all know, Nike is out of business.... but the ball design may live on... haha...

http://www.golfwrx.c...0#entry18148948

perhaps I read too much into it. but just my thoughts.
    Srixon z785 hzrdus black 6.5
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
    Nike
    Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
    Nike
    Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
    Nike Method Matter m4-12
    Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

b-team/travel bag
    Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Pro driver 11.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300 -2*
    Nike Engage 50* SS 54* SS 60* DS
    Nike Method Origin b2-01
    Cure CX-2
    Nike Air Sport II and Hyperadapt
  • GolfiNutGolfiNut GolfiNut Members Posts: 244
    So if you still have a closet or trunk full you missed out....4 piece balls going for sub $20 on Ebay and soon could be sub $10.

Hype balloon is officially deflated....Demand gone

Kirkland Signature golf balls...One of Ebays all-time money makers in the flip zone is DOA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Costco-Kirkland-Signature-Golf-Balls-Ksig-K-Sig-1-dozen-4-piece-Urethane/142973884338?hash=item2149e857b2:g:MdwAAOSwVXRbwiT1
  • gandorgandor Members Posts: 1,918 ✭✭
    GolfiNut wrote:

So if you still have a closet or trunk full you missed out....4 piece balls going for sub $20 on Ebay and soon could be sub $10.

Kirkland Signature golf balls...One of Ebays all-time money makers in the flip zone is DOA

https://www.ebay.com...dwAAOSwVXRbwiT1

I just checked...and I think you only saw that one listing and its already sold...other than that a dozen still going for $30-40.
    Ping G400 LST 10* Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX (.5") / TM M5 Tour 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX (.5")
    Ping G400 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX (1") / Cobra F9 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1")
    P790 2i UDI Tour AD DI 95X (.5") / Black P790 3i Recoil ES F4 / Cobra F9 19* Tensei CK Pro White 100TX
    Miura MB-001 Tournament Blade 4-P Modus3 Tour 120X / TM Black P790 4-PW C-Taper Lite Black LE 115X
    Vokey WedgeWorks V-Grind 50/55/60 DG S400 Tour Issue
    Scotty Tour Black 009M Hoops
    Scotty Tour Black Buttonback T10 Newport Deep Milled Insert Only
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 SB Center Shaft Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
    K-Signature
    WITB Link

• GolfiNutGolfiNut GolfiNut Members Posts: 244
    gandor wrote:

GolfiNut wrote:

I just checked...and I think you only saw that one listing and its already sold...other than that a dozen still going for $30-40.

Still many on there for $30+ but no longer selling...Just look at the "Completed" or "sold" listings and you will find they are accepting best offers left and right sub $25 with some dipping below $20

Peak Ksig has passed
    GolfiNut wrote:

gandor wrote:

GolfiNut wrote:

Still many on there for $30+ but no longer selling...Just look at the "Completed" or "sold" listings and you will find they are accepting best offers left and right sub $25 with some dipping below $20

Peak Ksig has passed

Why do you care so much? Seems to me like you're being a little snot to the others who like the ball. Grow up!