Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS) - (Update 4/3/18) Back In Stock

Comments

• jqsmoothjqsmooth Members Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

@Girevik said:

@jqsmooth said:

ordered a set of 3. tired of losing premium balls.

I'm getting pretty tired of losing inexpensive ones, too.

it doesn't sting as much... haha
    i've come to grips that i'm an amateur and it's all for fun. can pull a shot here and slice one there.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9.0* Tour AD-IZ Xstiff
    3 Wood: Titleist 910 Fd 13.5* Diamana Blueboard Stiff
    Hybrid: Ping i20 17* Project X 6.0
    Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
    Wedges: Titleist 718 ap2 50* GW
    Titleist SM6 54* M grind SW
    Titleist SM6 58* M grind LW
    Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #9
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

@jqsmooth said:

You got that right.

I don't care if I got them for free, when I am already breaking out my second sleeve of balls by the fourth hole I am NOT HAPPY.

Stop buying balls and equipment and take lessons... Unfortunately, Costco does not sell them...

• North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Problem is, every time I practice or take a lesson that's one chance for playing golf that I've passed up. Life's too short to have time off work and NOT play golf!

“1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
    1 ten-mile walk every morning.
    1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
    And don't stuff your head with things you don't understand.” 
  • GirevikGirevik Thrifty Scott Members Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 18, 2019 1:28pm #14195

@snagy2000 said:

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

@jqsmooth said:

You got that right.

I don't care if I got them for free, when I am already breaking out my second sleeve of balls by the fourth hole I am NOT HAPPY.

Stop buying balls and equipment and take lessons... Unfortunately, Costco does not sell them...

Lessons are great, but both useless and pointless if you don't play. To play you need certain equipment, the most basic of which is the ball.

Post edited by Girevik on
    Sto Pro Veritate

The Hex have reappeared on website for those counting at home...

• monks66monks66 Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭

just bring the Ksig 4 for Gosh sakes LOL!!!! I have one ball in my bag

• zebra2955zebra2955 Members Posts: 578 ✭✭✭✭✭

K3 is now buy 3 get free shiping on the web site.
    Only until 7/19 so hurry up

Cobra F7

Callaway Epic

Cobra F6 fairway woods

Cobra F6 hybrids, 3-4 and 4-5

Cobra F6 irons 6i -PW, GW

Harry Taylor 54* and 58* wedges

Odyssey "O" Works 2 ball, Super Stroke mid slim 2.0 grip

What ever ball Costco has LOL
  • SoloShot84SoloShot84 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭

finally pulled trigger on K3 for buy 3 get free s&h.
    Hope it is not so much let down on driver distance since I hear some distance loss with k3

There's no distance loss unless into a strong headwind. They spin on irons a lot more than K-Sig.

@snagy2000 said:
    There's no distance loss unless into a strong headwind. They spin on irons a lot more than K-Sig.

Agreed.

I am a very low spin player. Under most situations a little extra spin is better for me than too little.

The K3 was one of the few exceptions I've run across in recent years. Into even a 5-10mph breeze (which normally I'd just about ignore) I had to definitely allow for some upshooting and take an extra club. Reminded me of some of the "Tour" balls from 8-10 years ago in that regard. But not the worst ball in the world if I'm hitting a 7-iron or 6-iron to a back pin on a rock-hard green!

“1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
  • SoloShot84SoloShot84 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭

@snagy2000 said:

hmm that is a little concern since I am already spinning alot on my 9 iron and pitching wedge

TXG did a really good review about the 3-piece ball which hit the nail on the head. You can find it on YouTube.

• Mtngolfer1Mtngolfer1 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@snagy2000 said:
    TXG did a really good review about the 3-piece ball which hit the nail on the head. You can find it on YouTube.

Great video! For those looking to play a budget friendly golf ball the Kirkland 3 piece may be the ball for you.

• Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@snagy2000 said:

X________________________________
    Sign Here

At what point do we abandon hope of ever seeing the new 4 piece? The silence is deafening.

Sto Pro Veritate

@Girevik said:
    At what point do we abandon hope of ever seeing the new 4 piece? The silence is deafening.

I'd say most people on this thread will abandon hope of a 4-piece K-Sig at about the same time Tiger fans abandon hope of a Tiger getting 19 major wins. Some time in 2037, give or take.

“1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

I'd say most people on this thread will abandon hope of a 4-piece K-Sig at about the same time Tiger fans abandon hope of a Tiger getting 19 major wins. Some time in 2037, give or take.

The only reason I see for hope is the ball on the conforming list. Why is it there if we're never going to see it?

Sto Pro Veritate

Paul Simon said it best...

Costco only knows
    Costco makes its plan
    The information's unavailable
    To the mortal man
    We work our jobs
    Collect our pay
    Believe we're gliding down the highway
    When in fact we're slip slidin' away

“1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
  • soregongolfersoregongolfer Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Girevik said:

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

The only reason I see for hope is the ball on the conforming list. Why is it there if we're never going to see it?

That has been my argument, buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt it's been on the list for a long time now and there are no signs of the ball's existence.

• jpdxjpdx Members Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think I might buy some k3 to hold me over...even though it's not my favorite ball, it's a solid fourth...but more importantly, I can buy them.

Srixon z785 hzrdus black 6.5
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike
    Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
    Nike
    Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
    Nike
    Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
    Nike Method Matter m4-12
    Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

b-team/travel bag
    Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Pro driver 11.5* Diamana Blueboard
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
    Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300 -2*
    Nike Engage 50* SS 54* SS 60* DS
    Nike Method Origin b2-01
    Cure CX-2
    Nike Air Sport II and Hyperadapt

@soregongolfer said:

@Girevik said:

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

That has been my argument, buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt it's been on the list for a long time now and there are no signs of the ball's existence.

And susinctly summed up, my oritinal point. The KP+ is on the list, so there is hope. But it's been forever and still not ball. So how long do we hold out hope?

Sto Pro Veritate
  • racingdc9racingdc9 Members Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 28, 2019 4:07am #14213

Had my 14yo daughter play the K3 a couple of days ago for her tournament and she shot an 84(her best round so far). I had her chip and putt with the K3's the day before and that morning during warm ups to get used to the feel. I had her switch from Srixon Q star 2 pc ball and the main difference was around the green and a couple of slightly thin approach shots that held the green for her where with the Srixon, would have ran through the green. Her two HS playing partners were using Titleist and Callaway balls(not sure which models) and none of their balls checked like the K3. She hits her drives around 200. Sorry, had to share(proud dad). Will update more as she gets more play time with the K3's.

• soregongolfersoregongolfer Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Girevik said:

@soregongolfer said:

@Girevik said:

@North Butte said:

@Girevik said:

And susinctly summed up, my oritinal point. The KP+ is on the list, so there is hope. But it's been forever and still not ball. So how long do we hold out hope?

I treat it like my fantasy regarding Jessica Alba. If it happens it happens, and if it doesn't there's no a lot I can do about it. ;)

• jcoltonjcolton Members Posts: 42 ✭✭

I have a few boxes of the 4 peice sitting in my closet if anyone is interested. I haven't used them for whatever reason

• tangojaytangojay Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭

$ piece gives me a heck of a lot more spin than the 3 piece,,,,,, anyone guess why? I have spun it 3-4 feet back,,,,, the 3 piece hit and stop.

Son and son in law gave me 2 dozen 4 piece each for fathers day,,,, back up to 16 dozen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• gioreekogioreeko Members Posts: 335 ✭✭✭✭

@tangojay said:
    $ piece gives me a heck of a lot more spin than the 3 piece,,,,,, anyone guess why? I have spun it 3-4 feet back,,,,, the 3 piece hit and stop.

Son and son in law gave me 2 dozen 4 piece each for fathers day,,,, back up to 16 dozen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It does the same for me, 4 piece backs up, 3 piece pretty much hops and stops. Love both balls.

Driver: Taylor Made M3
    3 wood: Taylor made 12 degree mini driver TP
    3 Iron Mizuno Fli hi
    4-UW: Ping i210
    Ping 54, 58 Ping Glide wedges
    Odyssey Versa Tank Putter
    Kirkland Tour ball
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,544 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DavePelz4 said:
    Please consider this (temporary) formal notice that I'm turning in my KSig card as yesterday, just for a change, I played the Project a ball. On the other hand, 2 guys that we were paired up with were both playing the 3 piece which was kind of ironic.

That project A is one heck of a ball especially for the price--- I got 2 dozen as part of a gift package for renewing my membership. evidently someone around here is selling tons of them because lately I have found a bunch. I started off on a whim playing them with my vintage persimmon woods and they go like blazes off of persimmon. Been playing them with the modern stuff and have shot my best 2 rounds of the year---- Sorry about the threadjack

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Irons 3 thru PW KZG Teardrop ( 2009) Forged CB 5.5 Rifle Flighted
    SW Mizuno T-10 forged S-400
    LW Ping Zing 60* Stock
    Putter (for now) TM Rosa Daytona AGSI insert

• mtg6193mtg6193 Damn you people, go back to your shantys Stuart, FLMembers Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭

Dont usually post bad reviews for anything but...

Been playing and practicing (chipping, putting) with nothing but pro v1s for about a decade (Ok i tried chrome softs for awhile - theyre ok). Hcap varies between +1.5 to about 1.5 depending on how much i can get out and practice (kids ya know). Saw ksig 3 piece for sale, thought what the **** lets burn $20 (or whatever it was) for 24 of them.

And burn $20 i did. I'll never get that $20 back. I could have bought like 15 taco bell tacos for that money and the aftermath of that would have felt better than these balls.

Will not ever purchase cheap balls for myself again. Life's too short to play the garb. They are being thrown inthe 5 gallon bucket my kids will play from while learning.

Witb: pb&j and extra socks
  • wkuo3wkuo3 RELEASE Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is hope the new 4 piece will be back for the Holiday season this year.

• ChomperChomper ClubWRX Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mtg6193 said:
    Dont usually post bad reviews for anything but...

Been playing and practicing (chipping, putting) with nothing but pro v1s for about a decade (Ok i tried chrome softs for awhile - theyre ok). Hcap varies between +1.5 to about 1.5 depending on how much i can get out and practice (kids ya know). Saw ksig 3 piece for sale, thought what the **** lets burn $20 (or whatever it was) for 24 of them.

And burn $20 i did. I'll never get that $20 back. I could have bought like 15 taco bell tacos for that money and the aftermath of that would have felt better than these balls.

Will not ever purchase cheap balls for myself again. Life's too short to play the garb. They are being thrown inthe 5 gallon bucket my kids will play from while learning.

You do know that Costco will refund your money for the balls you don't use, right?
    And, what exactly did you not like? I am truly curious.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file