Z F45 15* 3W
Z H45 19* 3 Hybrid
Z745 3-PW

Z745 [email protected]* & [email protected]*

Cleveland Classic HB 2 Black Pearl Putter
Bridgestone B330RXS

Comments

• sluggerx5sluggerx5 Members Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Almost like an attempt to go back to a similar design as the j40 cb, but not as appealing to the eye. Interested in how these feel/perform though.
  • theshadow1971theshadow1971 Shadow Members Posts: 439
    sluggerx5 wrote:

Almost like an attempt to go back to a similar design as the j40 cb, but not as appealing to the eye. Interested in how these feel/perform though.

Agree would be interested to know what they are like- why don't they make the J40's again!
    Srixon (asian specs)

Z545 10.5* Driver
    Z F45 15* 3W
    Z H45 19* 3 Hybrid
    Z745 3-PW

Bridgestone B330RXS
  • ExProGoingBackExProGoingBack Members Posts: 1,096
    When will these be available in the U.S.?

When will these be available in the U.S.?

They are really for the JDM market like the Mizuno MP66, but I'm sure there will the usual

niche sellers mentioned on this forum who would sell them!
    Srixon (asian specs)

Z545 10.5* Driver
    Z F45 15* 3W
    Z H45 19* 3 Hybrid
    Z745 3-PW

Bridgestone B330RXS
  • Christen_The_SloopChristen_The_Sloop Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭
    I've taken these for a spin. Typical Bridgestone/tourstage CB - high launch/soft feel.
    D - Bridgestone Tour B XD-5 Speeder Evolution II 661x
    15 - Titleist 915 FD Attas G7 6x
    18 - Royal Collection SFD X7 Speeder Evolution II 757x
    22 - Mizuno CLK Daimana Thump 90X
    3-PW - Mizuno TN87 Modus3 120S
    54 - KM Miura (nickel chrome)
    58 - Miura Special Edition (raw)
    60 - Ping Eye2 XG / Ping Eye2 BECU
  • rileypratherrileyprather Members Posts: 253 ✭✭
    There are some...umm... interesting "recently viewed products" in that PDF. 😂
    WITB:
    Callaway EPIC SZ - HZRDUS T800 6.0
    Callaway EPIC 3+ - HZRDUS T800 6.0
    Titleist 913h 19 - Diamana blue
    Wishon 575 cb/mb combo - Project X rifle 5.5
    Callaway MD3 - 52 - 56 - 60
    Scotty Select Newport 2 (2018)

There are some...umm... interesting "recently viewed products" in that PDF. ��

YEs something else caught my eye! hahahah
    Srixon (asian specs)

Z545 10.5* Driver
    Z F45 15* 3W
    Z H45 19* 3 Hybrid
    Z745 3-PW

Bridgestone B330RXS
  • kits013kits013 Members Posts: 161
    Tourspecgolf can pre-order for the oct release,( i wonder about the bikini tops ?)

I will probably wait to see if it's going to be available in us.

Srixon z series now selling in the state, Bridgestone may do the same?
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,306 ✭✭
    LOL!!!!!! That PDF is proper!
  • ian-500ian-500 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    kits013 wrote:

Just got it from rakuten

Hi. Which 7 iron are you comparing it to? The TourB look great.
    Cobra F9 8* + Fujikura Speeder XLR8 63 Tour x.
    Mizuno CLK 14* + Fujikura Pro 83h x.
    Mizuno CLK 18* + Fujikura Pro 83h x.
    Titleist VG3 Forged '18 4i - PW + Modus 105.
    Titleist Vokey Forged 50 + Modus 105.
    Callaway PM19 54/58 + KBS Hi-Rev 115 2.0.
    SeeMore SB1, Accra FX300.
    It's the ping i iron

And does anyone knows why the pictures are upside down?!
  • jaymay82jaymay82 Honolulu, HIMembers Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Any reviews on the micro bikinis??
    Nike | Titleist | Bridgestone
    jaymay82 wrote:

Any reviews on the micro bikinis??

Soon as I live in Pattaya Thailand!
    Srixon (asian specs)

Z545 10.5* Driver
    Z F45 15* 3W
    Z H45 19* 3 Hybrid
    Z745 3-PW

Bridgestone B330RXS
  • lordemsworthlordemsworth Members Posts: 1,307 ✭✭
    Anyone know if we are getting the Tour B X-CBs, or different models altogether.
  • cz13X4cz13X4 Members Posts: 5,682 ✭✭
    I think we will get the same stuff. That's how the j15 line went and with everything being bridgestone now I would be surprised if they went a different route.
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,926 ClubWRX

We are getting the Tour B irons (CBs and MBs), and the Tour B XD series drivers, just as shown on Tourspecgolf.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • hurricanes7hurricanes7 Members Posts: 2,846 ✭✭

LOL!!!!!! That PDF is proper!

thx for the pics
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]DRIVER- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
    3 WOOD- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
    HYBRID- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
    IRONS- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
    GAP- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
    SAND- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
    LOB- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
    PUTTER- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
    BALL- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font]
    chris975d wrote:

We are getting the Tour B irons (CBs and MBs), and the Tour B XD series drivers, just as shown on Tourspecgolf.

Thank you. And the ever important follow-up question - does anyone think they will priced like the J15s were, or will they be going to be priced in-line with their competitors?
    chris975d wrote:

Thank you. And the ever important follow-up question - does anyone think they will priced like the J15s were, or will they be going to be priced in-line with their competitors?

Looks like the price point on the irons is going to move up a bit. And the woods...rumored pricing I've been given is...well...a bit more than I expected. Looks like they are going to try to move more into the premium market there.
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    Thanks for the response.
  • LandyLandy ClubWRX Posts: 2,138 ClubWRX
    Anyone hit the drivers yet?
  • LandyLandy ClubWRX Posts: 2,138 ClubWRX
    Weak shaft offerings for these irons

Anyone have additional insight.
  • croy0021croy0021 Members Posts: 289 ✭✭
    I've got some news about the new lineup for Bridgestone for you guys. I have been in the talks with Bridgestone in regards to a staff deal as well as about what they are going to do with the new lineup and there are several key things I picked up on. First off, the prices are going up, as much as roughly $1,500 for the CB and MB models. Secondly, in order to order a set, you have to be custom fit by one of their own club fitters. Unfortunately, the locations are limited to about 30 sites across the country from what I heard. Third, there will be no retail offerings of this lineup in stores. They are getting more towards the high end, limited business model, thus limiting their production, or should I say over production of irons, which leads to their blowout sales prior to new club releases. They are getting so "custom" that even the staffers are going to have to be fit apparently. It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds for them. Just thought I'd deliver the news for you guys and hear your thoughts and feedback.
  • jdanlawjdanlaw Members Posts: 426 ✭✭
    croy0021 wrote:

I've got some news about the new lineup for Bridgestone for you guys. I have been in the talks with Bridgestone in regards to a staff deal as well as about what they are going to do with the new lineup and there are several key things I picked up on. First off, the prices are going up, as much as roughly $1,500 for the CB and MB models. Secondly, in order to order a set, you have to be custom fit by one of their own club fitters. Unfortunately, the locations are limited to about 30 sites across the country from what I heard. Third, there will be no retail offerings of this lineup in stores. They are getting more towards the high end, limited business model, thus limiting their production, or should I say over production of irons, which leads to their blowout sales prior to new club releases. They are getting so "custom" that even the staffers are going to have to be fit apparently. It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds for them. Just thought I'd deliver the news for you guys and hear your thoughts and feedback.

Absolutely consistent with what I was told; limited availability beginning May 1.
  • kingarthurkingarthur Members Posts: 587 ✭✭
    croy0021 wrote:

interesting that's sounds more like the other line they have in Japan. Full custom fit only.
    croy0021 wrote:

This echos most of what I've been told from m rep and corporate here in GA as well. Extremely limited availability, with not all reps even having access to the line.

One thing that differs from what you've said is that I've heard from 2 Bridgestone sources now is that the Tour B line ISN'T eligible for Bridgestone club pro "staffers" to get in your staff deal, unless you want to pay full wholesale price for them.
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
  • croy0021croy0021 Members Posts: 289 ✭✭
    chris975d wrote:
    croy0021 wrote:

This echos most of what I've been told from m rep and corporate here in GA as well. Extremely limited availability, with not all reps even having access to the line.

One thing that differs from what you've said is that I've heard from 2 Bridgestone sources now is that the Tour B line ISN'T eligible for Bridgestone club pro "staffers" to get in your staff deal, unless you want to pay full wholesale price for them.

I heard that as well, I just didn't mention it because I figured it didn't apply to most of the people on here.
  • Joe9977Joe9977 Banned Posts: 541 ✭✭
    Too bad these aren't more readily available, I own J33, J38, J40 and J15 irons. But I own too many clubs, I'm not the norm. I really like them all. The J33's would sell like hot cakes today.
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Members Posts: 1,195 ✭✭
    I've noticed the Tour B X-HI Driving Iron available in limited amounts but they seem to have sold out. Anyone know when they might be more readily available in the US and elsewhere?