Nike RZN stockpiling worth it?

14567810»

Comments

• gamesgames Argue for your limitations and they are yours. WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,704 ✭✭
    Just picked up another 3 dozen at an undisclosed location that has a ton of the practice Plats listed at $14.99. But, they secretly ring up at $7.49! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />
  • trackcoach13trackcoach13 Members Posts: 953 ✭✭
    edited Mar 15, 2019 7:48pm #273
    games wrote:

Just picked up another 3 dozen at an undisclosed location that has a ton of the practice Plats listed at $14.99. But, they secretly ring up at $7.49! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />

Could you get me some? Is it a place that will ship to NJ?
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Cobra F9 w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Green 65 Stiff
    3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
    Irons: Wilson FG Tour v6 4-GW DG S300 AMT
    Wedge: 56/11 Wilson FG Tour PMP Raw Tour Grind[/font]

Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Putter: [/font]Odyssey O-WORKS Red Marxman
  • gamesgames Argue for your limitations and they are yours. WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,704 ✭✭
    edited Mar 15, 2019 9:22pm #274

games wrote:

Edit: It's my local Dunham's. They don't have an Internet storefront. Check out one near you?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    games wrote:

games wrote:

National sporting goods chain that doesn't have an Internet storefront.

No online presence? Guess I am out of luck? image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' />
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Cobra F9 w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Green 65 Stiff

edited Mar 15, 2019 9:25pm #276

games wrote:

games wrote:

No online presence? Guess I am out of luck? image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' /> image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cry:' />

Edited my prior post. Check out Dunham's if you have one in your area. Mine sells them in plastic bags. They've been around so long the plastic ties have become undone and the balls have fallen out of the bags, laying loose in the rack they sit in.
    edited Mar 15, 2019 10:41pm #277
    games wrote:

games wrote:

games wrote:

Edited my prior post. Check out Dunham's if you have one in your area. Mine sells them in plastic bags. They've been around so long the plastic ties have become undone and the balls have fallen out of the bags, laying loose in the rack they sit in.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately I don't have a Dunhams within 100 miles of me. At $7.49 I would have bought 10 or more dozen.

• StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members Posts: 1,240 ✭✭
    This thread is back to life eh?

I am yay close to starting dissolving my stock of RZN Platinums, boys. The new TP5 / X are playing very well. MTB X is looking to be a great ball once it's released and I like the little company mantra.

I am up to sell my remaining Platinums and will make a post soon so be on the lookout.
  • lil'mikelil'mike Members Posts: 1,278 ✭✭
    games wrote:

Has anyone else able to get these at stores in their area for the same price of $7.49??