Yes! C-groove putters

Gxgolfer

Yes Natalie Putter

Patented concentric grooves grip the ball at impact lifting the ball in the air and creating over-the-top rolling action reducing that reduces skid.

Yes Callie Putter

Patented concentric grooves grip the ball at impact lifting the ball in the air and creating over-the-top rolling action reducing that reduces skid.

Yes Tracy Putter

Yes Tracy II Putter

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Tracy, same as Retief Goosen. This putter is magic. I had the lie adjusted because I like my putters a little flat, and you can adjust the tracy easy. Although after doing thie it shanged the face balancedness, and now has a slight heel hang. None the less, this putter is superb on distance control and puts an amzing roll on the ball. I have changed the crappy grip to a decade blue and all i can say is wow this putter rocks. 5 stars for me.

My winter gamer this year is a Yes Callie and to say the least, I am still shocked at how well this putter performs. Amazing feel and the ball rolls so true. Will it bump the Scotty out of my bag, probably not, but it's a definite keeper and worth checking out.

5 stars

May I ask why you use the Yes Callie for your winter game ?

Do you think it will be less prone to rusting compared to your Scotty or did you just end up with the Yes Callie this winter by accident ?

By coincidence I also use the Yes Callie for my winter game - and have 4 Scotty's I use during the summer time - but I really don't know if Yes Callie is better suited as a winter gamer compared to the Scotty - it's only cheaper :)

What do you think ?

i've got a 33" callie that i occasionally use, especially when i feel my putting stroke is off. i really like the weight of the club, 355 gram head. that was what sold me. i think the c-groove technology works. its a good, solid putter at a very reasonable price. only complaint would be the sound. i like my putter to have a distinctive sound difference between a good stroke and a bad stroke.

[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]nike covert tour 2.0 w/ diamana blueboard 83[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]nike sq 2 tour 15* w/ ust v2 95 tour[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]adams idea pro tour 18* w/ fujikura 904hb[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]adams idea pro tour 22* w/ fujikura 904hb[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]nike pro combo tour 4-pw[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]titliest vokey sm5 52*[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]titliest vokey sm5 58*[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#B22222][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]scotty cameron newport beach[/size][/font][/color]

I have really latched on to my Natalie. :cheesy:

Like most of us, I've used a myriad of putters. In the last couple of years I bought the Odyssey White Hot and W-H Steel Two-Ball putters. I liked the visual alignment, but always felt like I was swinging a lead weight on the end of the shaft and would decelerate...the kiss of death. After a zillion demo putters and putts, the Natalie gave me the visual alignment and feel I liked. The center shaft seems to suit my stroke. It's face balanced and weighs 355 grams. My lag putting has dramatically improved. In the last four rounds, I think I have had 8 three putts. It works for me!

I have the Tracy. This putter is no joke!

I sold my Callaway Tour Blue TT1, and TT2. I also sold my scotty cameron newport 2 and my odyssey 2 ball.

These Yes putters are the best. I don't care what anyone says. I've tried every putter out there, and nothing has the distance control or roll of these putters!

I have the Tiffany. Been practicing indoors with it (dang snow.) Love it! It's gonna give my Corza a run for it's money for a bag spot this season. I like the Tiffany shape, a lot like a 2 ball blade. Heavier head weight at 350 grams which I like. It's surprisingly easy to line up, and I love the feel off the face. The ball feels like it is adhered to the face momentarily, and feels wonderful with softer urethane-covered balls. The half circle "sonar rings" on the topline work better than the balls on a 2 ball. I'm probably making 85% of my practice putts with the Tiffany. I sure hope it carries over to the course this season! I had a Yes! Tracy last season, but it obviously was the wrong head design for me, because it didn't feel nearly as good as the Tiffany to me.

Yes! putters put the best roll on the golf ball-PERIOD! I've believed this for the past 2 years, and finally Golf Digest agreed with me (or at least one of the "hot list" judges did) in the most recent Hot List issue. That comment was from a person who had just tried something like 120 putters from all different manufacture's...including Scotty Cameron.

I'm so tired of Scotty this, Scotty that. Sure they're nice putters, but let's face it-the "real" Cameron's that most the Tour players use would cost us $5,000 or more ($40,000 for one identical to Tiger Woods). That's ridiculous! Last time I checked German Stainless Steel and the time it takes a milling machine to shape a putter didn't cost that much. Why do these putters cost so much? Maybe because we're paying for all the free ones given out to the Tour Players. I guess it's just how business works. The consumer pays for the product marketing...the product marketing hooks the consumer. It's a vicious circle.

• 1 month later...

I've had my Yes Tracy for 6 months or so. Love the roll, love the feel. Confidence is so much a part of successful putting. I still miss my share of putts but operator error is still a big part of this game. I can not claim that I make more putts with it, but my misses ARE closer to the cup. Turn the three putts into two putts. Is there anything worse than a three putt bogey??

By the way.....the stock grip really sucks unless you have to draw attention to yourself. I had the golf shop change the grip before I left with it. My golf group would have been merciless if I'd shown up with the stock grip.

• 2 weeks later...

have any of you hit the Emma model? Looks like the natalie but not so overwhelmingly big.

Let me know!

I have an Emma, heal shafted blade syle with more of an allignment aid than back weight, I've had it about 2 weeks, and am really having good results. Having used the same Ping putter for about 15 years, I am not one to change equipment around, but the technology is too hard to ignore. The Emma to me is a more basic version offering the the technology I was lookin for.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...