Srixon Z Four Stand Bag

Recently started thinking about this bag after my old Nike stand bag took its last breath.



Anyone on the forum have the Srixon Z Four stand bag that could offer a review? I searched and didn't find any threads on it.



The 11" top is enticing as my old bag only had an 8.5" top.

«13

Comments

  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    edited Dec 13, 2016 #2
    I'm looking at this one, too.... Only thing is I don't carry much, if at all, just use a ClicGear 3.5+ so as long as it fits on that fine, I think I will be pulling the trigger on one. Would love to hear some input though!



    EDIT: Put an order in for the white one, should have it by the end of the week. I will hopefully do a little review then.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Marks23Marks23 Members Posts: 1,249 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...


    Any issues with club tangling?
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    Marks23 wrote:
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...


    Any issues with club tangling?




    Doesn't seem to be but I haven't had it out on the course yet. I should know this week...
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Marks23Marks23 Members Posts: 1,249 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:

    Marks23 wrote:
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...


    Any issues with club tangling?




    Doesn't seem to be but I haven't had it out on the course yet. I should know this week...


    I look forward to hearing about the on-course results.
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    Marks23 wrote:

    Nixhex524 wrote:

    Marks23 wrote:
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...


    Any issues with club tangling?




    Doesn't seem to be but I haven't had it out on the course yet. I should know this week...


    I look forward to hearing about the on-course results.




    Went to the range today and did notice some minor club tangle. I use GP Tour Wrap midsize grips and a couple hung up and wouldn't go back in the back all that easily but nothing I can't live without. The bag feels comfortable and light with 14 clubs while carrying and seems to hang pretty level on my back. The legs function really well and open easily but stay closed while walking. I wouldn't say its the most perfect bag ever but it seems to do what my three5 did only it has a more pushcart friendly bottom. So far I am happy with it. Will report back after a full round.
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    Few rounds on this bag now, one in the pouring rain, too. So far, I LOVE it. The storage is great and the clubs have not given me any real issues in or out. One of my favorite things besides the bottom design in the 3 handles at the top of the bag.... it is so easy to pick the bag up and go. I find the straps to be more comfortable than my 3.5 straps which is really surprising. I am sure the bag will get dirty but overall function, I love it.
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Fairways_and_GreensFairways_and_Greens Members Posts: 758 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Few rounds on this bag now, one in the pouring rain, too. So far, I LOVE it. The storage is great and the clubs have not given me any real issues in or out. One of my favorite things besides the bottom design in the 3 handles at the top of the bag.... it is so easy to pick the bag up and go. I find the straps to be more comfortable than my 3.5 straps which is really surprising. I am sure the bag will get dirty but overall function, I love it.




    Did you have the 3.5 with the separate straps or the harness style?
    Rogue Sub Zero 9° Kuro Kage Dual Core tx
    917 F2 15° Diamana S+ 80x
    917 F2 18° ATX Blue 85x
    915H.d 20.5° Modus3 105x
    Z765 Modus3 125x
    Z765 51° Modus3 125x
    Mack Daddy Forged 58° Super Peening Blue
    EvnRoll 8
    Z Star XV
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX

    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Few rounds on this bag now, one in the pouring rain, too. So far, I LOVE it. The storage is great and the clubs have not given me any real issues in or out. One of my favorite things besides the bottom design in the 3 handles at the top of the bag.... it is so easy to pick the bag up and go. I find the straps to be more comfortable than my 3.5 straps which is really surprising. I am sure the bag will get dirty but overall function, I love it.




    Did you have the 3.5 with the separate straps or the harness style?




    I believe it had the harness style, I forgot what the design is actually called though... The 3.5 is a great bag but there are a few things about the Z Four I find to be better. But my favorite it the bottom design which I noticed is the same as the Titleist stand staff which makes it great for my clicgear.
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    UPDATE: I moved on from the Z Four to the Titleist Stand Staff bag... I was hesitant at first since a lot of people complained about club tangle in the Titleist bag. I found the bottom most divider in the Z four to be a pain. While everything else about the bag was nice, really nice, the bottom divider was tough with the leg mechanism and club grips fitting in easily. The stand staff is a lot easier than I thought it would be and has a simple storage layout which I like since I do not carry much anyway. It is heavier than the Z Four, but material seems to be much stronger. I am sure I would have been very happy with the Z Four, but getting the Titleist bag in a trade made me choose... Z Four is great, though, don't sleep on it!
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,698 ✭✭
    These are $120 on eBay vs $220 for the 5.5 SM. Would love to see more opinions on this bag
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • LOOK1979LOOK1979 RunFast1979 Members Posts: 115
    got this bag a few months back in Black



    I had a Titleist Black Ultralight stand bag for 4 years. Never could find a bag better than it until the Z Four.



    I tried the Ping 4 Series, a newer Titleist, I thought I would use that bag until it fell apart.



    I switched to Srixon Irons and got the bag. Love it.
  • LOOK1979LOOK1979 RunFast1979 Members Posts: 115
    Update: Ended up taking the Srixon back and had to go back to my Titleist Lightweight. I am too attached to that bag. I'm done looking at bags.

    Nixhex524 wrote:

    Marks23 wrote:

    Nixhex524 wrote:

    Marks23 wrote:
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    Got the Z four today, looks great, has tons of pockets, more than I need really... I like having a stand/carry bag even though I use a Clicgear 3.5+ when I walk. This way when I go to the range I am not lugging something bigger around and I really don't carry much more than tees, balls, rangefinder, the little tools, and some other little things. Clubs fit nicely in the 4 way top which I have been really unsure of but it is true, they do not rattle as much with fewer dividers. For me, the best thing about this bag is the bottom and the hidden leg mechanism. My Three5 did not fit well on my Clicgear because of this design and was really the driving factor in getting rid of it, otherwise, it's a great bag, too. The bottom of this one is like a mini staffer so it should fit nicely on the push cart. I should get it out this week so I will see how things go while I am on the course....



    Few shots...



    Z%20Four%20side_zps9gsufyrl.jpg

    Z%20four%20top_zps3nmy73jm.jpg

    Z%20four%20handle_zpsnswiagli.jpg

    Z%20four%20bottom_zpsgtrpambs.jpg



    Sorry for the terrible photos, planning on getting more soon...


    Any issues with club tangling?




    Doesn't seem to be but I haven't had it out on the course yet. I should know this week...


    I look forward to hearing about the on-course results.




    Went to the range today and did notice some minor club tangle. I use GP Tour Wrap midsize grips and a couple hung up and wouldn't go back in the back all that easily but nothing I can't live without. The bag feels comfortable and light with 14 clubs while carrying and seems to hang pretty level on my back. The legs function really well and open easily but stay closed while walking. I wouldn't say its the most perfect bag ever but it seems to do what my three5 did only it has a more pushcart friendly bottom. So far I am happy with it. Will report back after a full round.




    Setup looks really clean
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    Just got this bag yesterday and I'm amazed that it doesn't get more attention than it does. First off, it's really good looking in my opinion. It also seems to have all the right pockets in all the right places. Everything has a home, which makes my crazy mind happy. The straps also seem incredibly comfortable and the stand mechanism is the smoothest I've ever felt. Wish I bought this sooner.



    79_F079_C8_A34_F_44_A1_902_A_F6_DF611_FE446.jpg
  • Mike JamiesonMike Jamieson Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    have one for sale in the BST
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle Members Posts: 2,669 ✭✭
    I looked at one and thought it looked great. Just can't beat a SM Three 5 in any functional category though.
    PING i20 10.5°
    Adams a7 19°
    PING G25 23°
    Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
    Titleist SM6 52.08F, 58.08M
    Toulon Austin




  • ws6ws6 Pacific Dunes Members Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    I use a Z Four Stand. I think the Srixon is a just as good as any lightweight stand bag I have ever owned and prefer it to my last SM.
  • TommyjTommyj Members Posts: 335 ✭✭
    J_Birdie wrote:


    These are $120 on eBay vs $220 for the 5.5 SM. Would love to see more opinions on this bag


    SM4.5 is probably the better comp to the Z-Four and you can currently pick up the 2017 version of those from DG for $130.



    I bought the Z-Four and returned it after a couple of days. It's a great looking bag, lots of space with the 11" top and the bottom makes it much better than a SM if you sometimes put it on a pull cart. But I opened and closed a couple of the zippers and I just had the feeling that it wouldn't stand up long term. Also didn't like the pads on the carry straps, I think its some sort of memory foam and just found they compressed down too much. Overall I just don't think this bag is anywhere close to SM in quality.
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    Tommyj wrote:

    J_Birdie wrote:


    These are $120 on eBay vs $220 for the 5.5 SM. Would love to see more opinions on this bag


    SM4.5 is probably the better comp to the Z-Four and you can currently pick up the 2017 version of those from DG for $130.



    I bought the Z-Four and returned it after a couple of days. It's a great looking bag, lots of space with the 11" top and the bottom makes it much better than a SM if you sometimes put it on a pull cart. But I opened and closed a couple of the zippers and I just had the feeling that it wouldn't stand up long term. Also didn't like the pads on the carry straps, I think its some sort of memory foam and just found they compressed down too much. Overall I just don't think this bag is anywhere close to SM in quality.




    Not disrespecting your opinion but in case people come looking at this thread later on, I want to point out that I disagree. I've only used this bag for one round but, to be fair you also pointed out you had your for a couple days. I purposely walked my round this weekend and found the straps very nice and the bag to be comfortable and well distributed all day. I also think the stand mechanism is the smoothest I've had in a long time and pops out perfectly every time. There is NOTHING about this bag to me that seems lesser quality in any way to any golf bag I've seen. So far I feel quite the opposite and think it's a more solid bag than most. I don't mean this about you personally but I also think some people hold Sun Mountain on a pedestal a little bit. I'm not denying they make incredible bags but, the cult seems to take it too far sometimes. It's like the guys who swear any forged iron that isn't stamped Mizuno is somehow inferior in every way.
  • ws6ws6 Pacific Dunes Members Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited Oct 31, 2017 #21
    My last Sun Mountain was a 3.5, I don't like the 14 way tops. I like the Srixon bag is better - the top is nicer, the legs are crisper, and the pockets are equal.
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    I think I want a second one. Just can't decide which color. I was leaning towards the charcoal/cyan blue?
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    I wound up buying another one off the BST here a few months back.... I will most likely never get rid of my 745s even if I don't play them and there were a lot of things I liked about the Z Four... Got the same white one I originally had... the weight of this bag is fantastic when loaded up, straps are comfortable, the amount and placement of pockets are perfect. The ONLY complaint I would have about the bag is the zipper tags.... had one break on me and now have to figure out a way to make it easy to use again. Other than that, it's a fantastic bag.
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • TommyjTommyj Members Posts: 335 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:


    I wound up buying another one off the BST here a few months back.... I will most likely never get rid of my 745s even if I don't play them and there were a lot of things I liked about the Z Four... Got the same white one I originally had... the weight of this bag is fantastic when loaded up, straps are comfortable, the amount and placement of pockets are perfect. The ONLY complaint I would have about the bag is the zipper tags.... had one break on me and now have to figure out a way to make it easy to use again. Other than that, it's a fantastic bag.


    You're not the first reviewer to mention zipper issues on this bag. I've heard that others have contacted Srixon and gotten replacements.
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    It's nice to have options.



    65_AE00_FE_DCAB_492_A_B054_6_E77276_B8_CF8.jpg
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    xjohnx wrote:


    It's nice to have options.



    65_AE00_FE_DCAB_492_A_B054_6_E77276_B8_CF8.jpg




    LOL... Repsect.



    The color combos are nice on these bags... I actually really like your black with red accents... but part of me wants to go with the green and white one, too!! I like my Titleist stand staff but its so heavy in comparison to the Z Four. You have any issues with the zipper pulls? I put an email in to Srixon today about it, hopefully I will hear back about a solution. Using a plastic bag tie isn't gonna cut it for too long...
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:

    xjohnx wrote:


    It's nice to have options.



    [url="https://ibb.co/b88DSb"]65_AE00_FE_DCAB_492_A_B054_6_E77276_B8_CF8.jpg[/url]




    LOL... Repsect.



    The color combos are nice on these bags... I actually really like your black with red accents... but part of me wants to go with the green and white one, too!! I like my Titleist stand staff but its so heavy in comparison to the Z Four. You have any issues with the zipper pulls? I put an email in to Srixon today about it, hopefully I will hear back about a solution. Using a plastic bag tie isn't gonna cut it for too long...




    Can’t comment on the zipper pulls yet. I have one round with one and zero with the other. I guess I won’t know until next year at this point.
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    Tommyj wrote:

    Nixhex524 wrote:


    I wound up buying another one off the BST here a few months back.... I will most likely never get rid of my 745s even if I don't play them and there were a lot of things I liked about the Z Four... Got the same white one I originally had... the weight of this bag is fantastic when loaded up, straps are comfortable, the amount and placement of pockets are perfect. The ONLY complaint I would have about the bag is the zipper tags.... had one break on me and now have to figure out a way to make it easy to use again. Other than that, it's a fantastic bag.


    You're not the first reviewer to mention zipper issues on this bag. I've heard that others have contacted Srixon and gotten replacements.




    Shot an email over to Srixon about the zippers and they are not replacing the bag, but they ARE sending me a dozen Z stars. The broken zipper is not the end of the world and the fact that they are willing to do anything is pretty cool. They said they have had multiple complaints regarding the zipper pulls and will be looking to upgrade this feature on the next bag design. I actually like the way they look and function, they just need to be stronger.
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • TommyjTommyj Members Posts: 335 ✭✭
    Nixhex524 wrote:

    Tommyj wrote:

    Nixhex524 wrote:


    I wound up buying another one off the BST here a few months back.... I will most likely never get rid of my 745s even if I don't play them and there were a lot of things I liked about the Z Four... Got the same white one I originally had... the weight of this bag is fantastic when loaded up, straps are comfortable, the amount and placement of pockets are perfect. The ONLY complaint I would have about the bag is the zipper tags.... had one break on me and now have to figure out a way to make it easy to use again. Other than that, it's a fantastic bag.


    You're not the first reviewer to mention zipper issues on this bag. I've heard that others have contacted Srixon and gotten replacements.




    Shot an email over to Srixon about the zippers and they are not replacing the bag, but they ARE sending me a dozen Z stars. The broken zipper is not the end of the world and the fact that they are willing to do anything is pretty cool. They said they have had multiple complaints regarding the zipper pulls and will be looking to upgrade this feature on the next bag design. I actually like the way they look and function, they just need to be stronger.




    The reviewer who mentioned getting his bag replaced had the actual zipper break, might actually have been several zippers, not just the pull.



    Don't you think if Srixon admits that they've had numerous complaints about the issue that they might offer to pay your shipping to send in the bag and have the broken zipper pull replaced?
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 3,961 ClubWRX
    I am sure that would be quite costly for them, and I think by offering a dozen balls, at least they are willing to do something for the customer. I just hope they stand by their word and make the next bag better. I guess we will see....
    Mizuno ST190G Atmos black TS 9*
    Mizuno ST180 Tensei blue 15*
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB X100
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    I'm not excusing it by any means, but I would never judge a bag based on the durability of the silly little zipper pulls. It's not like it deems anything non-functional. Yes it would be annoying but if the manufacturer is willing to send you balls worth $40 to make it right and you can buy 40 zipper pulls in any color imaginable on Amazon for $5, I think it's really no big deal. Of all the bags I've had and all the parts rip, tear, break or fail, I literally wouldn't blink if a zipper pull broke. And I certainly wouldn't judge the bag as a whole based on that little negligible (to me) detail. Again, this is my view. If it bugs you, I totally respect that.



    I guess you're either the guy that would call North Face and complain about the zipper pull on your $300 winter jacket, or you're the guy that would throw a paperclip on there and be glad you're warm.
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.