#TheWRX: The EPIC Event at Callaway Golf. 8 Members are treated to TheWRX

Comments

• Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,173 ✭✭
    I can only hope and pray I get to be a part of something this awesome in my life time. Well done gents!
    WITB
    DRIVER MIA
    LTD Kai'li 70X
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge (Hi Toe 58 KBS Wedge in test)
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

• mackepamackepa #TheWRX Members Posts: 3,586 ✭✭
    I loved the sound as well. What a lot of people are going to find crazy is that the Low Spin Model is more forgiving than the Regular Model.
    #TheWRX 12/11/16
    Epic Flash SZ 9* AD IZ 6
    Epic Flash SZ 15* AD IZ 8
    Apex 20* AD IZ 85
    Apex Pro 19 4-PW KBS Proto
    MD4 52s, 56s, 60x KBS $-Taper
    Toulon Austin Longneck Garage
    Jones Utility Rover
    Chromesoft X
  • rileypratherrileyprather Members Posts: 251
    QMany wrote:

xjohnx wrote:

So let me get this straight.

Qmany, you've been playing for only 6 years and you went out on Torrey South first time and shot 70 with clubs you've never played with outside of the fitting? ****.

I had expertly fit clubs, a great caddie, adrenaline, and a lot of aiming fluid. It was the perfect recipe.

The scary thing is, it could have been really low! Birdie putts missed:
    • 15 feet on 1
    • 15 feet on 2
    • 10 feet on 5
    • 3-putt par on 6
    • 15 feet on 7
    • 15 feet on 10
    • 25 feet on 11
    • 6 feet for Par on 12
    • 10 feet on 13
    • 25 feet on 14
    • 3-putt par on 18

image/censored2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':censored2:' />

And you're certain that was the best fit putter?! lol

I bet those were all near misses! That's crazy good!
    WITB:
    Callaway EPIC SZ - HZRDUS T800 6.0
    Callaway EPIC 3+ - HZRDUS T800 6.0
    Titleist 913h 19 - Diamana blue
    Wishon 575 cb/mb combo - Project X rifle 5.5
    Callaway MD3 - 52 - 56 - 60
    Scotty Select Newport 2 (2018)
  • Hot Rod 71Hot Rod 71 #TheWRX ClubWRX, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 8,844 ClubWRX
    jol wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

After we decided on the right shaft I was getting 4-8 yards more carry and the same gain in total distance. This doesn't sound like much as there were others who had much more impressive gains. But as Gerritt said, my gamer was already a really good fit for me, and to get an extra 4-8 yards of carry was impressive.

Which shaft did you end up with?

Diamana Blueboard 60X, but here's the kicker.......

That night at dinner I was talking with Nate about our fitting and the subsequent builds by the tour department. He informed me that they didn't want to put a plain-old BB in my new driver because they found a Diamana B-Series Japan Only 60X in their shaft collection and installed it instead of the standard BB.

What a treat! Its an awesome looking shaft!
    PING G400 LS 9* - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X
    Callaway Epic 15* - Diamana S+ 70X
    Titleist T-MB 3 Iron - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 9.8 Tour Spec
    Srixon 785 4-P - Nippon Pro Modus 120
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 58 - DGTI S400
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • Peanut191Peanut191 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭
    mackepa wrote:

I loved the sound as well. What a lot of people are going to find crazy is that the Low Spin Model is more forgiving than the Regular Model.

Really? With the heavier weight in the back, I'm guessing?
    M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
    M2 Tour 16.5, Diamana Thump 85s
    Titleist 913 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
    Srixon 745 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 115s
    Callaway Razr Forged GW 51
    Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey 60M
    Scotty Newport 1.5
    QMany wrote:

I think the thing I was most surprised about was the sound of the New 2017 Driver. It reminds me of the last Callaway club I had in the bag, the Razr Hawk Tour. It is muted but solid. I think you can hear it in the videos posted; it is an addicting sound off the face.

The sound and feel are the best Callaway has produced in a driver, IMO.
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • ell_13ell_13 Members Posts: 74
    mackepa wrote:

giphy.gif
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue SZ 9*; Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
    TM M1 3W; Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
    TM M2 3H; TaylorMade REAX 75S
    Srixon 765 4-PW; Modus Tour 120S
    Callaway MD Forged 50*, 54*, 60*; KBS Wedge 120
    GP Tour Wrap Grips on Irons/Wedges
    GP MCC 4 on Woods
    Bettinardi DASS BB0 w/ FIT Face[/font]
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members Posts: 3,380 ClubWRX
    mackepa wrote:

ell_13 wrote:

QMany wrote:

hayzooos wrote:

Great job on the write up, everyone so far. Q, 70 is a **** of a round at a course you've never played with clubs you've never touched. Hopefully '17 has some good things in store for you! I'm honestly kinda pissed at you though knowing you only picked up golf 6 years ago. You were that kid growing up who was just naturally good at everything, weren't you? WEREN'T YOU?

Doc420 wrote:

great read. So you have only been playing 6 years? That's very impressive to get to the level of player you appear to be. Did you play when you were young and pick it back 6 years ago or start from scratch? Did you come from a different sport that made it easier to get good quicker.

I think it is just a little more than six years now, judging by when I joined this site. While I was in law school (2009-12), one of my good friends was an undergraduate on the golf team. He missed the team bus for an out-of-town event and his coached "punished" him by requiring him to play 36 holes while they were gone. He called me up, said he had a 30-pack of beer, and invited me to play. I have been hooked ever since! I joined here to research what irons I should buy after that. My parents might take me to the driving range or putt-putt when I was a kid, but I didn't play in high school or even have my own set of clubs.

I played soccer/basketball in HS and then basketball in college. I was never the most athletic, so I got by on work ethic. I was a "gym rat." And that has translated well into golf; I've been a range rat ever since I started. I love practicing. During the summer, I'll practice or play 9-holes 6 days per week. If it is over freezing and not too windy, I'll hit balls during the Kansas winters.

As I got a little better, I started getting the itch to play competitively. I practiced hard, took a leap of faith, signed up for the 2013 Missouri Amateur, and made it through qualifying! I've played in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Kansas Amateur, and other state amateur events, since then.
    Now this story I can relate to. I played baseball in college and didn't really pick up golf until the end of my senior year. I'm in Louisiana so winters aren't so harsh; I'm always practicing now.

This thread has been fantastic. Thanks to all of you for sharing. mackepa, I'm also a Disney nut... We own vacation club points at a couple of the resorts. Played The Palm for the first time last month. I won't be taking a Disney trip without my clubs again.

Lake Buena Vista is my favorite Disney course. My wife and I are annual pass holders

We are going to Disney for New Years, I hope to play Magnolia in between, if not, don't matter, but I am a Disney nut as well....
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up Pingman Grip (Ping Oslo and Ping Nome TR as backup 33.25" with SS Pistol GT Tour 1.0)
    2017 Pro V1, K-Sigs and Chrome Soft X
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,173 ✭✭
    QMany wrote:

I think the thing I was most surprised about was the sound of the New 2017 Driver. It reminds me of the last Callaway club I had in the bag, the Razr Hawk Tour. It is muted but solid. I think you can hear it in the videos posted; it is an addicting sound off the face.

Even more muted than the M's? I found those to be very "dull" and "thud" like off the face relative to my very "ping" like crack of my Fly Z.
    WITB
    DRIVER MIA
    LTD Kai'li 70X
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge (Hi Toe 58 KBS Wedge in test)
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

• jay65jay65 Members Posts: 4,678
    I think this shows that 8 people can still give glowing reviews on a worldwide forum, of a trip away and the resultant Clubs, and not actually be paid for the privilege! Doubters on some other threads and on Youtube be aware.

Great write ups guys, I really enjoyed them. image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
  • QuickFeetQuickFeet Members Posts: 1,606 ✭✭
    QMany wrote:

xjohnx wrote:

Qmany, you've been playing for only 6 years and you went out on Torrey South first time and shot 70 with clubs you've never played with outside of the fitting? ****.

I had expertly fit clubs, a great caddie, adrenaline, and a lot of aiming fluid. It was the perfect recipe.

• 15 feet on 1
    • 15 feet on 2
    • 10 feet on 5
    • 3-putt par on 6
    • 15 feet on 7
    • 15 feet on 10
    • 25 feet on 11
    • 6 feet for Par on 12
    • 10 feet on 13
    • 25 feet on 14
    • 3-putt par on 18

****! Hope you fired your caddie at the end of the round................ image/smilie_cally.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_cally:' />
    TaylorMade M2 10.5o / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
    Nike Vr Pro :td. 5W / UST VTS 7R Silver
    Callaway Apex 3/20o / UST Recoil 760 ES F3
    Callaway Apex 4/23o / UST Recoil 760 ES F3
    Nike Covert Forged 4-PW / UST Recoil 95 F3
    Nike Engage 58 Wedge / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
    Maltby 54 M Series + Wedge / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
    Vr Forged 50 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
    Nike Origin B2-01
    Nike RZN Tour Black
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,671 ClubWRX
    Great write ups guys! I've been refreshing this thread this whole week.

How would you say the size of the 2017 fws compares to the Alpha 816 and XR16 models? What was the main difference people saw in the 2017s vs any other models tested?

Thanks!
    M3 9.5°  Tour AD TP
    M5 15°  Tensei CK Pro
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG/KBS
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • SaskwatchSaskwatch Putting From The RoughMembers Posts: 533 ✭✭
    Dear Titleist,

The 2017 Callaway low-spin driver is the #1 spot on my radar.

Love,

Me

TS3 8.5º - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
    915F 13.5º - Tensei Pro White 80TX
    915F 18º - Tensei Pro White 80TX Proto
    716CB 3-PW - KBS C-Taper 130X
    SM6 50º, 54º & 58º - KBS C-Taper 130X
    Big T Blade 33"
    ProV1x

On Tap:
    718TMB 3 Iron - Tensei Pro White 100TX
    718TMB 2 Iron - Tour AD DI 95x
    716CB 2 Iron - KBS C-Taper 130X
    915H 18º - Kuro Kage TiNi HY 90TX

Upcoming:
    DG X7 swap

• YoYoJumboYoYoJumbo RaleighMembers Posts: 949 ✭✭
    QMany wrote:

So basically the sound will make you never lay up again? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Rogue SZ
    TS3
    M3 hybrid
    P760s
    Vokeys
    ER5B
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members Posts: 3,380 ClubWRX
    YoYoJumbo wrote:

QMany wrote:

So basically the sound will make you never lay up again? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Driver every hole from now on!!!!, yes Par3s included, just choke down...lol, I am glad the new Driver is working for you!!!
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up Pingman Grip (Ping Oslo and Ping Nome TR as backup 33.25" with SS Pistol GT Tour 1.0)
    2017 Pro V1, K-Sigs and Chrome Soft X
  • mackepa wrote:

Those of us that tested/gamed the XR16 Sub Zero will probably not be surprised. I was SHOCKED at how forgiving that club was. Definitely more so with the weight in the back, but not bad at all with the weight in the front.
    2019 WITB
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero 10.5* - Project X Hzrdus Black 75 6.5
    3 Wood: Callaway Epic 15* - Aldila Rogue Max 85x
    2-PW: Callaway X-Prototype MBs - Project X 6.5 flighted
    52* Wedge: Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
    58* Wedge: Callaway MD2 Slate S Grind
    Putter: Odyssey Jailbird Mini
  • mackepamackepa #TheWRX Members Posts: 3,586 ✭✭

mackepa wrote:

Those of us that tested/gamed the XR16 Sub Zero will probably not be surprised. I was SHOCKED at how forgiving that club was. Definitely more so with the weight in the back, but not bad at all with the weight in the front.

No one would call the XR SubZero was forgiving compared to what I got fit for.
    #TheWRX 12/11/16
    Epic Flash SZ 9* AD IZ 6
    Epic Flash SZ 15* AD IZ 8
    Apex 20* AD IZ 85
    Apex Pro 19 4-PW KBS Proto
    MD4 52s, 56s, 60x KBS $-Taper
    Toulon Austin Longneck Garage
    Jones Utility Rover
    Chromesoft X
  • mguhlermguhler Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Any chance any attendees compared the Epic/SZ to 816 DBD?
    Cally Epic SZ 9* - Aldila Tour Green
    Cally X2 Hot Pro 15* - Aldila Tour Green
    Srixon ZH45 #3 & #4 - Kuro Kage Black 70
    Mizuno MP-5 4-9 - Grafalloy ProLogic
    Scratch 8620DS 47* -Steelfiber i95s
    Vokey SM6/M Brushed Copper 54* & 58*
    Tour Cameron NP2
    WITB Link
    edited Dec 16, 2016 #1190
    First and foremost I have to send out a huge thanks to Callaway and GolfWRX for providing this opportunity. I had the trip of a lifetime and I feel like I cannot say "thank you" enough. When I was first contacted by HipCheck and asked if I would like to attend I was completely stunned. I wrote back "**** yes!", which I still don't think really conveyed how excited I was. Over the next few weeks the 8 of us were connecting through a group PM (along with HipCheck and Zak) so we could converse and get to know each other. Our chat is still going and I think is over 60 pages long.

I took a lot more photos than I have shared here, but in an effort to not re-post those photos other participants have shared or that I have already shared within the thread, I left them out.

Without further ado, here it is.......

The night before I left for the trip I was contacted by Johnny Rodriguez, a Callaway representative. He informed me and everyone else that he was to be our group leader and would take care of whatever we needed. The entire group was participating in a group text that had my phone dinging constantly. So much for sleep! Sunday morning I awoke before the sun so I could be at the airport by 5:15 to catch my flight out of Richmond to Dallas, where I had a short layover before heading to San Diego. I met up with Paul (Mackepa)in the airport and we chatted until we had to board the plane. Unfortunately we sat a mile apart on the airbus.

We landed around noon in San Diego we were met at the front door by a driver holding a Callaway sign. We followed him to the car (a nice BMW limo) and off we went, heading to the hotel which was about 30-40 minutes away. Once we arrived, Johnny was waiting for us. All I can say about Johnny is: what an awesome guy! He gave us our room keys and told us to get settle and come back down for a meet and greet. When I arrived at my room I couldn’t believe my eyes; the swag was in full effect already!

After freshening up a bit, I headed down to the bar and met everyone. HipCheck, QMany, Gregh729,Waterboy, Sean2, Mackepa, Zakkozuchowski, MtlJeff, and Brizam were all there hanging out with Johnny, enjoying some tasty beverages and snacks. We chatted and laughed and I knew immediately that we were going to have a good time together. The whole crew are great guys who LOVE golf and LOVE discussing anything about golf.

Around 5:00 we jumped on the shuttle and headed to the Ely Callaway Performance Center (ECPC) for a meet and greet with the folks from Callaway. I think everyone was in awe when we arrived. We were greeted at the gate by Chip Brewer and several other high-ups who were smiling ear to ear and shaking our hands, telling us they were happy to meet us and glad to have us there. We walked through the gate and all I could think was “this place is amazing!”. There was food, drinks, and even a guy who only spoke Spanish hand rolling cigars for us. We spent the first hour eating, drinking, rubbing elbows with the Callaway folks and chatting about golf.

After a couple of beverages and some awesome food, we were given a tour of the facility. We got to see the build room, the simulator room, the putter fitting room, the robot room, etc., but we were not allowed to take any photos inside the building, which is why you won’t see any in the reviews from participants. After the tour we were split up into two groups; one group stayed inside and did the putter fitting and got to hit in the simulator while the other group went outside to play the 7 hole putting course set up on the outdoor putting green with some of the Callaway folks. Let me tell you, they were having as much fun as we were during the putting contest.

When I went in for my putter fitting I met Nick Arther. Nick and I chatted for a little while about my putting before he watched from all sides as I rolled several putts. He then asked about my misses, my like, dislikes, and current putter(s). After some conversation and trying different putters, Nick suggested I go with a #1 Wide in the new putter line and I agreed.

We all cycled in and out of the putter room, simulator room, and outdoor putting green. The Callaway staff was very engaging and sincerely curious about who we were and where we were from. They asked more questions about us than we did about them. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and it showed.

Around 8:30 we headed back to the hotel to partake in a few drinks and discuss our day. We were all like a bunch of kids who just spent three hours in a candy store without our parents. We talked, laughed, and Greg fell asleep….haha. Around 10:00 Johnny started talking about In-N-Out. Even though we had just eaten a few hours ago, everyone wanted to go. Johnny talked to the front desk clerk at the hotel and then grabbed the valet guy who pulled the hotel van around to the front. We hopped in and headed out. We placed our orders and waited calmly for our food. Once it was done we jumped back in the van and raced back to the hotel. We were hoping Greg was still there, asleep by the fire pit so we could wake him with the lingering scent of In-N-Out burgers. No such luck, he was gone!

My signature now contains all clubs I was fitted for at the ECPC.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • HashtagChadHashtagChad Sponsors Posts: 10
    QMany wrote:
    Brizam wrote:
    Qmany.... Bombed it but we weren't treated to a twirl this time. https://vimeo.com/195866313
    Tour_Sauce.jpg

The early tee grab executed to perfection.
  • QManyQMany #TheWRX ClubWRX Posts: 9,036 ClubWRX
    Great recap, Rodney! Really well done, buddy.
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro White 70TX
    Callaway GBB Epic SZ (15°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
    Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
    Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
    Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
    Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram
  • Doc420Doc420 Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭
    QMany wrote:

xjohnx wrote:

• 15 feet on 1
    • 15 feet on 2
    • 10 feet on 5
    • 3-putt par on 6
    • 15 feet on 7
    • 15 feet on 10
    • 25 feet on 11
    • 6 feet for Par on 12
    • 10 feet on 13
    • 25 feet on 14
    • 3-putt par on 18

so the putter fitting didn't didn't help. Lol
  • bcflyguy1bcflyguy1 Enjoying my coffee... Members Posts: 3,012 ✭✭
    edited Dec 16, 2016 #1194
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:

jol wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

After we decided on the right shaft I was getting 4-8 yards more carry and the same gain in total distance. This doesn't sound like much as there were others who had much more impressive gains. But as Gerritt said, my gamer was already a really good fit for me, and to get an extra 4-8 yards of carry was impressive.

That night at dinner I was talking with Nate about our fitting and the subsequent builds by the tour department. He informed me that they didn't want to put a plain-old BB in my new driver because they found a Diamana B-Series Japan Only 60X in their shaft collection and installed it instead of the standard BB.

Had a similar experience with Callaway customer service quite a while ago (late in 2005 if memory serves correctly). Had found a FT-3 Tour (pretty sure that was the model) new in the pro shop at Barksdale AFB for a steal of a price. After playing a couple rounds it was obvious that the shaft was a little too light and soft, so called the company to see if I could send it in for a re-shaft. I explain the situation to the rep and it went something like this:

Rep: So something stiffer and heavier...how about a Speeder 757X?

Me: Sure, how much to make that happen?

Rep: You cover the shipping back to us, and we'll make it happen.

Me: Wow...uh...OK, you sure?

Rep: Absolutely.

After some time in the wilderness before Brewer took over, the Callaway product is finally an equal to what has always been outstanding customer support.
    Never forget that the luxury of being
    wrong is not enough to make you right.
    WITB Link
    bcflyguy1 wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

jol wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

Had a similar experience with Callaway customer service quite a while ago. I had found a FT-3 Tour (pretty sure that was the model) new in the pro shop at Barksdale AFB for a steal of a price. After playing a couple rounds it was obvious that the shaft was a little too light and soft, so called the company to see if I could send it in for a re-shaft. I explain the situation to the rep and it went something like this:

After some time in the wilderness before Brewer took over, the Callaway product is finally an equal to what has always been outstanding customer support.

When we had the round table discussion with Chip Brewer, Harry Arnett, and Doc Hoc, they discussed customer service. Let me tell you, they get it.
    Yes! Jenny Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,671 ClubWRX
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:

bcflyguy1 wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

jol wrote:

Hot Rod 71 wrote:

Had a similar experience with Callaway customer service quite a while ago. I had found a FT-3 Tour (pretty sure that was the model) new in the pro shop at Barksdale AFB for a steal of a price. After playing a couple rounds it was obvious that the shaft was a little too light and soft, so called the company to see if I could send it in for a re-shaft. I explain the situation to the rep and it went something like this:

When we had the round table discussion with Chip Brewer, Harry Arnett, and Doc Hoc, they discussed customer service. Let me tell you, they get it.

Anyone who has dealt with Callaway Customer Service can absolutely attest to that. They are the best in the business - and best in a whole lot of other businesses too.
    M3 9.5°  Tour AD TP
    M5 15°  Tensei CK Pro
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG/KBS
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • QManyQMany #TheWRX ClubWRX Posts: 9,036 ClubWRX
    Doc420 wrote:

so the putter fitting didn't didn't help. Lol

image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

It started to pay off towards the end with great rolls on 15-16-17. 18 was just adrenaline. I had a hard time reading the greens, they were a little grainy and kept going towards something they called "Big Blue."
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro White 70TX
    Callaway GBB Epic SZ (15°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
    Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
    Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
    Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
    Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram
  • g_winnerg_winner Members Posts: 387
    Really cool write up and one of the coolest trips I could possibly imagine. Awesome job guys.
    Cobra BioCell+ set at 9.5 w/ Tour AD BB 6s
    Taylormade M2 15* w/ HZRDOUS Black 75 S
    Ben Hogan PTx w/ Recoil 110 F4 (S)
    Nike Engage SS 50* & 54* w/ KBS Tour 120 S
    Nike Engage DS 58* w/ KBS Tour 120 S
    Odyssey Whitehot #7 in Tour Burnt finish
  • swanry30swanry30 Lights Out ClubWRX Posts: 4,532 ✭✭
    QMany wrote:

very good to hear!
    TaylorMade | M5 Tour 9*  | Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
    TaylorMade | M5 14* | Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
    TaylorMade | P790 UDI 17* | Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Pro White 100TX
    Miura | MC 501 Raw 3-PW | PX 6.5
    Callaway | "Customs" Mack Daddy Forged Slate 54 R grind - 58 R grind | PX 6.5
    Scotty Cameron - MOTO "Encinitas Gallery" Newport 34" 350g
    Bridgestone | Tour B XS

WITB Link

instagram | https://www.instagram.com/ryan.swanberg/
  • ZAPZAP ClubWRX Posts: 1,566 ClubWRX
    Well..... guess I WAS saving up for new irons.
  • tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX Posts: 25,056 ✭✭
    Peanut191 wrote:

mackepa wrote:

Really? With the heavier weight in the back, I'm guessing?

What?! Come on man!
    **Bag Construction in Progress**
    Mizuno ST190 G 9.5 (Lofted to 10)
    Mizuno ST190 3TS
    Mizuno CLK 2 Hybrid
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 4 Iron Replacement
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal (5-PW)
    Mizuno S18 Wedges - Blue Ion (50-7, 54-12, 58-16, 62-8)
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
This discussion has been closed.