RTX-3 Tour Raw in Europe?

Bunkersarebigcups ·  
BunkersarebigcupsBunkersarebigcups Members  563WRX Points: 78Handicap: 14.7Posts: 563 Golden Tee
Just wondered if anybody knows wether the raw "finish" of the RTX 3s will make it over the big pond anytime soon...

Tested the RTX 3 late last fall and liked it a lot and I absolutely have to change my wedges as they are quite worn out.

But I really got used to a rusty wedge and as of right now, CG doesnt offer the Tour Raw over here. Only finish other than raw that I like are the Wilson and the Mizunos in blue.
Posted:
910 D2 9.5     RIP Alpha 60 Stiff (Surefit
On -, @D4)

RBZ Hybrid Tour 3 18,5*     Stock stiff shaft
Nike VR Hybrid 21*      Aldila Voodoo Regular
MP 52 4-PW     PX 5.5
MP T11 52/07, 56/13, 60/05     DG S200
Mizuno/Bettinardi BC1
Bridgestone B330, soon to switch over to Tour B X
Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.