Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Comments

• marmadukmarmaduk Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Thanks John.
    WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
    http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/

Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.
  • skmcclureskmcclure Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    FWIW, I bought one of the original models used and it has worked great. I would not hesitate to buy their product again. And initially I didn't understand how the "pinseeker" feature was working and I couldn't get reliable yardages. Their customer support responded right away and corresponded with me a couple of times until I understood. Pretty good since that product was already out of production for a few years.
  • 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers Posts: 140 ✭✭
    edited Mar 9, 2017 #34
    Just ordered the NX7 Pro this morning. I sold my Laser Link XL 1000 for $200 so essentially getting this one for no additional cost after I get the $50 rebate. I've never used a rangefinder with the slope function so I'm excited to try this one out. Plus, it measures to a tenth of a yard and vibrates just like the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope, but is at least $100 cheaper.
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Futura 33" w/ Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 USA Edition
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 260 ✭✭
    1puttAU wrote:

Just ordered the NX7 Pro this morning. I sold my Laser Link XL 1000 for $200 so essentially getting this one for no additional cost after I get the $50 rebate. I've never used a rangefinder with the slope function so I'm excited to try this one out. Plus, it measures to a tenth of a yard and vibrates just like the Bushnell Tour V4 Slope, but is at least $100 cheaper.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your NX7 Pro!
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Save up to $40 on our NX7 series of rangefinder for Fathers Day. 

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
  • TGarv1TGarv1 Members Posts: 20
    Have they shipped? I received an email stating they were assigned a shipping # but no shipping status?
  • JustmuckitJustmuckit Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭
    TGarv1 wrote:

Have they shipped? I received an email stating they were assigned a shipping # but no shipping status?

I received notification on Tuesday and was assigned a tracking number - and there has been ZERO movement since.
    Someone must be watching this thread...LOL

Just received notification - will be delivered on Saturday.
    Justmuckit wrote:

I wonder when yours shipped. I ordered mine this morning. Would love to get it in time for Saturday's round.
    1puttAU wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

I wonder when yours shipped. I ordered mine this morning. Would love to get it in time for Saturday's round.

I ordered last Saturday.

Received a tracking number on Tuesday.

USPS made its first scan today.

Expected delivery: this Saturday.
    Justmuckit wrote:

1puttAU wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

I ordered last Saturday.

Received a tracking number on Tuesday.

USPS made its first scan today.

Expected delivery: this Saturday.

Gotcha thanks for the info. Jonah said it would ship today or tomorrow and take a maximum of 3 days. Haven't received tracking info yet, but hopefully tomorrow.
  • AlbertK77AlbertK77 ClubWRX Posts: 38
    I just ordered a NX7 Pro. Looking forward to using it. The last rangefinder I had didn't make it a year. Hoping for better with this one.

Albert
    Received mine today, but am unable to test it on the course. It's been 70 degrees in STL for the last three weeks, today it's in the 30's and snowing.

Anyway, this thing is a LOT smaller than I was expecting. I really like it. Looking forward to getting to the range or course to use it.
    Justmuckit wrote:

Received mine today, but am unable to test it on the course. It's been 70 degrees in STL for the last three weeks, today it's in the 30's and snowing.

Anyway, this thing is a LOT smaller than I was expecting. I really like it. Looking forward to getting to the range or course to use it.

Ordered mine on Thursday and it shipped yesterday afternoon. It says it will be here by Tuesday, but wouldn't be surprised if its here on Monday. Usually only takes a day to get to me when the last location shows Tennessee. Now that the time change is about to happen I'll be able to get up to the course after work to either hit balls or get in a quick 9 every once in a while.
  • rtraudtrtraudt Members Posts: 1,774 ✭✭
    Justmuckit wrote:

Received mine today too...I agree, I love the feel in my hand. Won't be able to use it on course until next weekend, but gunning things in the backyard was effortless.

On another note, since I'm certainly going to keep this gem, how does one go about processing the $50 rebate? Thanks, Precision Pro, and congrats on a great new product at an unbelievable price! Can't even find a beat up Leupold or Bushnell with similar features at this price...
    Callaway Epic SZ 11* ACCRA TZ6 
    Callaway Epic Flash 17* Atmos Red Tour Spec 7
    TM TP UDI 21* Nunchuk Xi
    Adams MB2 Raw 4-P PX LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 52, 58 Nippon Modus 115
    Byron Morgan 612
    Sun Mountain 3.5/CaddyTek
    Snell MTB Red
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    edited Mar 11, 2017 #46
    rtraudt wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

Received mine today too...I agree, I love the feel in my hand. Won't be able to use it on course until next weekend, but gunning things in the backyard was effortless.

On another note, since I'm certainly going to keep this gem, how does one go about processing the $50 rebate? Thanks, Precision Pro, and congrats on a great new product at an unbelievable price! Can't even find a beat up Leupold or Bushnell with similar features at this price...

You guys are right. Not only is this thing a steal for the price and deadly accurate it feels absolutely perfect in your hand. It's lighter and more comfortable than all the others.
  • MathwizMathwiz Members Posts: 986 ✭✭
    Ordered the NX7 Pro on March 8th. Waiting for a shipping confirmation email. Order #1618 if you are watching Precision Pro Golf.
    Ping G400 Max 10.5°
    Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
    Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
    Srixon z565 4 thru PW
    48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
    Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.
  • sos7sos7 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Can you use a rbg coupon code and still be eligible for the rebate on the pro and/or non pro versions?
    rtraudt wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing. Would like to get the process started, as most rebates take 6-8 weeks.
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    Justmuckit wrote:

rtraudt wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing. Would like to get the process started, as most rebates take 6-8 weeks.

https://precisionprogolf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217965848-Mail-In-Rebate-Redemption-Card
    Mathwiz wrote:

Ordered the NX7 Pro on March 8th. Waiting for a shipping confirmation email. Order #1618 if you are watching Precision Pro Golf.

Please check your email as we just sent a shipping confirmation email. Your product was shipped Friday and will arrive tomorrow! Thanks and enjoy your NX7 Pro.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

xjohnx wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

rtraudt wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

https://precisionpro...Redemption-Card

Here is the link to redeem your rebate:https://precisionprogolf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217965848-Mail-In-Rebate-Redemption-Card

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to get the check in your hands but could be a lot sooner! Thanks
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Justmuckit wrote:

Glad to hear you like it. Let us know your thoughts once you get to play!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

sos7 wrote:

Can you use a rbg coupon code and still be eligible for the rebate on the pro and/or non pro versions?

Yes, you will still be eligible to receive a rebate on both versions. Thanks
    www.precisionprogolf.com

rtraudt wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

Thank you for the great feedback and your business. We take pride in making quality at the right price. Let us know your thoughts after playing on-course. Thanks
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• MathwizMathwiz Members Posts: 986 ✭✭

Mathwiz wrote:

Please check your email as we just sent a shipping confirmation email. Your product was shipped Friday and will arrive tomorrow! Thanks and enjoy your NX7 Pro.

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to the slope option.
    Ping G400 Max 10.5°
    Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
    Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
    Srixon z565 4 thru PW
    48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
    Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.
  • wood600rrwood600rr Members Posts: 17
    Just ordered mine, looking forward to trying it out right away.
  • hlcahlca Members Posts: 486 ✭✭
    edited Mar 14, 2017 #58

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

What are the dimensions of the NX7 Pro? I currently have a Callaway Micro laser, which is small enough to fit in my pocket, but I don't like it for other reasons.

Also, I saw someone on THP say that the NX7 Pro takes more time to acquire target than say a Bushnell Tour v4. Any comment? Did you do any comparison testing ag/ the competition, and if so, what did you find?
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter
  • TickTock7TickTock7 TickTock Members Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I traded some emails with Jonah from Precision Pro and was extremely responsive. I ordered the NX7 Pro and it shipped the same day. I'll be very interested to see how it performs.

Concerning the free batteries for life, Jonah told me "Once you register your NX7 Pro, you are eligible for a free battery 1x per year (typical 3 volt batteries last for 1 year if you play 18 holes each week).

Email our team with your address and we will ship out a new battery for you, no charge."
    Mine is on the delivery truck right now. Looking forward to trying it out today!
    hlca wrote:

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

What are the dimensions of the NX7 Pro? I currently have a Callaway Micro laser, which is small enough to fit in my pocket, but I don't like it for other reasons.

Also, I saw someone on THP say that the NX7 Pro takes more time to acquire target than say a Bushnell Tour v4. Any comment? Did you do any comparison testing ag/ the competition, and if so, what did you find?

The NX7 Pro dimensions are 5X3X2 in. It is a little under a half second slower in the effort to assist unsteady hands with picking up the target.
    www.precisionprogolf.com